Dagia and Kera: 17 Year Olds' War *Needs Members*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dagia and Kera: 17 Year Olds' War *Needs Members*

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Kate looked at Johnson then to Megan. She didnt know if she liked where this was going. Since when did he care? "i bet it was, I sorry" Kate said coolly but not meanly.

Johnson looked sharply at her an eyebrow arched meaning 'Hey, whats up with you.' He'd heard the tone and new what it ment though to anyone else it was still friendly.

Tynahi and I go to school together. We usually share laptop or phones to get on please don't ban us.
Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Johnson watched her go and as soon as she left the room he rounded on Kate "What was that about?!" Kates eyes widened then she glared her temper rising.

"Excuse me?" She asked sharply. "What was what about?" She crossed her arms and looked at him stubernly.

"I know what that tone means Kate now why'd you go and use it on her?" he looked down at her though he was only an inch taller.

"And since when did you care?" she hissed glaring "I mean I get it. Poor her she came all by herself. Well, why does that make you go all gaga on her?"

"Oh so thats what this is about. Your jealous because Im being nice to her. Well sorry Kate." he finished sarcasticly.

"Sorry? SORRY?!" Kate snarled her temper getting the best of her, like usual. "DONT be sorry. Your never sorry. And Im NOT jealous." She continued to glare her brown eyes ice cold and rock hard.

"Your just mad because you dont have any friends, so you dont want me to make any new ones." Johnson snapped the wished he hadnt. He saw Kates shock and pain in her eyes then fury.

"Get out." She hissed angrily "Now. GET OUT."

Johnson walked to the door then looked back "I already am"

Tynahi and I go to school together. We usually share laptop or phones to get on please don't ban us.
Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Johnson strode outside. He kicked a rock and watched it bounce off into the distance. He sighed shaking his head. He did regret his second to last statement. He knew that it was a very sencitive subjuct to her and that it really hurt her. But she was the one who was being rude and unsencitive. Right? "Ugh..." He didnt want to go back to his cabin yet so he walked around his hands in his pockets.

Kate turned from the door and growled. He was such a jerk. I hate him. Hes so....so... Tears stung her eyes before they ran down her cheeks. What he said really hurt. It was true though, wasnt it? She kicked her bag and watched it slide acrossed the room. Something crashed. "What?" She stared at the bag but didnt go toward it. She wasnt in the mood so she sat on her cot and tried to wipe the tears away.

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Johnson looked over and saw Megan and walked over to her "Hey?"

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 pm

"Oh you did....?" Johnson looked down then back at her "We just had an arguement. Thats all."

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Johnson sighed "Some how I dont think we will." He looked at her pained "I screwed up pretty bad and she said some hurtful things too"

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:12 pm

He laughed "Yeah right, even if she did she would never trust me." Would I trust her? "Maybe you could talk to her?" He asked hopful.

Kate wipped away tears with the back of her hand then looked out the door. Then her bag. She walked over and picked it up and something fell out. "Whats this?" She gingerly picked up the small necklace and fingered it gently. It was a small heart. Who....? She thought but deep down she knew who How? She turned toward the door again and walked over. When she got there she peer out and spotted him. Slightly embarassed she steped toward him calling "Hey John...!!" she stopped as she saw Megan. Oh shoot.....!! Her cheeks turn red then she retreated back inside before andyone saw her.

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 pm

"N-Nothin" Kate mumbled and looked away trying to hide her tear stained face. She sniffed. "Why would you care you dont even know me?" she added quietly

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:36 pm

"He practically called me a friendless Bi-"she stopped. "I dont know. He didnt seem willing earlier."

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FartingPinkLlama » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 pm

i'm thinking of joining but it would be kinda hard for me to jump in and understand it))
Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick
I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
FartingPinkLlama