Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 10 runners, 9 hunters

Postby Trick; » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 am

{Accepted ^^ No, you do not need a picture. Just some people prefer them.
They kind of creep me out too ._.}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 9 runners, 9 hunters

Postby Inatae » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:09 am

{I would create a male as well, except I fail at roleplaying them. D: Sorry.}

Username:
whiteouthorizon

Name:
Pandora Walsh

Description:
Dark-haired and very thin, the weirdest feature about Pandora is probably her eyes. Narrow and cat-like, they seem to burn right through whatever she looks at, although it seems that Pandora herself is quite oblivious to that. Standing at an unnatural 5'3", her size makes her very good at hiding in places that are hard to get in. She also has good stamina whilst running, but her speed level is rather low and she also is not very flexible. She likes to wear dark clothing, semi-loose but not so baggy that it'll catch on anything and trip her up.

Personality:
A loner from the start, Pandora usually spends her time hiding in various parts of the forest, every sense strained to catch the approach of anyone. She's also a bit of a misanthropist, believing that other humans are more or less useless when it comes to evading the vampires. Pandora cannot understand why anyone would want to group together; the noise they make would be enough to draw in a deaf rat, never mind a bunch of supernatural beings.

History:
Born into a small town, Pandora spent the majority of her young life doing research on the unnatural. Possessing a sick fascination with the idea of blood-drinkers, she began to delve far and fast into that branch of mythology, eventually discovering the Games. Despite the skepticism of her parents, friends and teachers, she began to prepare herself in case she was drawn into them, teaching herself how to use a crossbow and learning the effects of crucifixes and holy water. It was around this time that she discovered her allergy to garlic, kept secret by her parents because... well, just because. She never really knew.
By the time she graduated high school, she seemed to have put that obsession with the Games behind her. That is, until something happened that ended up killing her family. The authorities attributed it to the various things on the wall falling upon and puncturing their necks, noting the odd coincidence that they all died in the same manner, but all the research that she'd done in her childhood immediately came back to her. Knowing that she would be ridiculed if she let her knowledge out, Pandora retreated into the mountains, living in an old, abandoned cabin and only coming down to the town to renew her licence to live there. And somehow, she ended up becoming a part of the Games.

Hunter or Runner:
Runner

Other:
She is allergic to garlic.
Last edited by Inatae on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m a r c h. » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 am

[[marking<3]]
& if you have a m i n u t e,
why don't we go
talk about it somewhere only we know
this could be the end of e v e r y t h i n g
so why don't we go
s o m e w h e r e only we know

Info Box wrote:mood; crabby
status;online
currently seeking;'08 tribals
Links wrote:dA;Pixi3-P0P
trades; clickity clackity

+++
<3 wrote:be warned,
i
LOOVE
sending random
gifts to
random users
m a r c h.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:54 am

{Accepted, and don't worry :3 The male:female ratio doesn't much matter. Just the vampire:human. And I'll await your form! :D}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 7 runners, 9 hunters

Postby Trick; » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 am

{Bump-eth. Do you guys think we should wait for all spots to be filled, or at least five and five?
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inatae » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 pm

{I think five and five would be best, and then have more people come in later. Just for the sake of not causing this to die.}
Inatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 am

{Okay, fi
ve and five then~ We need two runners, four hunters?}