The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby Nero » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 pm

((ok thats perfect for me! C: Im super excited!))
WILL YOU JOIN? (post #7341 as the referrer if you sign up :D)
Nero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorreli. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:25 am

Heyy I'll join! These are like my fav RP's

All_American_Reject

Name: Raylee Jones
Crush: Alexander (Lol Taylor Lautner is MINE! :lol: )
Species: Human
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet XD
Personality: Raylee is very ambitious, very outgoing. Willing to risk everything she's got and take too many chances for love. She seems like a danger magnet and isn't afraid of anything (Except vampires). She's been afraid of them since her mother was taken captive by one when she was very young. It scares her to know they she may be in their presence.....
History: When Raylee was young, her father always beat her mother because he was always drunk. When she would try to get in his way, he always threw her or shoved her or hit her in some way. She was used to this. One day, her father up and left, leaving her mother to be a single parent. Raylee loved her mother more than she loved anyone. Then, one day, some strange man showed up on their doorstep and bit her mother, taking her away.
Theme song: Never Gonna Be Alone - Nickelback
Picture: Image

Name: Maria Casewelez
Crush: Lukas
Species: Vampire
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet.
Personality: Maria is full of hate and self loathing, and she doesn't know what it's like to be loved. But she knows what it's like to love. She wishes she could just be a normal human, which is what she's trying to pass for. She hates her own race...all of them thirsty for blood and greedy for human flesh. She is a very peaceful, passive person, and this frightens her.
History: When Maria turned 16 in 1921, she was in love with the most handsome boy in school named Damon. She told all her friends, and they set the two up on a date. They met a resturaunt. She was surprised to see he wasn't eating anything. As he was drving her home, he drove her into the forest. She doesn't remember the rest, but she remembers the extreme pain she went through. She lived with Damon for a decade, but was tired of his traditons and ways of biting the humans. She left without a backwards glance.
Theme Song: Dear Maria Count Me In - All Time Low

Name: Matt Rivers
Crush: Repo
Species: Werewolf
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: OPEN
Personality: Matt is always afraid...afraid of hurting someone, afraid of someone getting hurt when he is near them. He loves being a werewolf...the power, the strength. It just scares him to see what he could do to a human. He could kill them, rip the to shreads. That's why he's so afraid to love.
History: When Matt first phased, his father kicked him out of the house to fend for himself. His farther belived it built charecter. Matt ran away with his neighbor and long time love. But one day, he phased to leap on a vampire that was trying to kill, but she was too close...he killed her. Ever since then he'd been so afraid to love anyone.
Theme Song: Broken Man - Boys like Girls
Last edited by lorreli. on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image

gatsby? what gatsby?

tumblr - my stories
lorreli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:16 am

Ha, I know, He is so hot xD Accepted :3
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:56 pm

WinterWolves

Name: Repo
Crush: N/A
Species: Vampire
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: N/A LOOKING
Personality: Repo is creepy, sweet, sarcastic, deadly, charming, and very intellegent. She was never a social person, always silent...always alone, and never once was she cruel. She never snaps at anyone, she never speaks much, but when she does, she speaks with wisdom. Although she stays "boxed up", she can be social, but only when she trust you. She relies on trust like it's the end of the world, meaning she doesn't like being untrusted. Shallow and unfriendly, Repo doesn't spend much time around people, which makes her a bit edgy.
History: She was born a vampire. Noone knows why she was named Repo in the beginning, but only she knows. She wa sborn in a royal family, but was left to die when her father no longer wanted her. That was when she was only five "years" old. Her mother, after giving birth to her, rejected her and left Repo to die, aswell, but her father had kept her until she had turned 5. She was given to foster care, but the facility refused to take in the 'creepy little thing'.
Theme song: Hero - Super chick
Picture:
Image (Includes Albino colored eyes?:)
Her Eyes:
She has Albino (Pure white with black rim) eyes
Last edited by Versa_Mythology on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa1997 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Medusa1997

Name: Ash Cambell
Crush: Lukas
Species:werewolf
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none so far
Personality:Is smart and alittle bossy sometimes. Loves to be a leader. She Loves the feeling of flying but never has flewed. She only hurts peolpe if she realy needs to she doesn't go all Micheal Jackson Thriller music video on them. She loves the creppy things witchs,vampires,zombies and the loch-ness monster. She wants to be popular but will never acheive it. She trys to get aleast all A's on her report card she usely does. She loves to dance and play her tenor saxaphone.
History: She used to live with her parents both werewolfs. She lived a farly nomaral life but she had a wonderful house.
Theme song: Coyboy Take Me Away by DixieChicks
Picture: (Realistic) Image
Last edited by medusa1997 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
medusa1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:13 pm

kitty11412

Name: Renee Taylor

Crush: None at the moment.

Species: Human

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None/Open

Personality: Renee is a shy, quiet girl. She is usually seen alone. She loves to read, which is what she normally does in her spare time. She's in many advanced classes, and is often called 'the nerd of the school', or just 'geek' or 'nerd'. She's grown used to these names, and does her best to ignore them.

Renee loves choir class. Yet another name. 'Choir Queer'. She doesn't care about this one. She's proud of her singing voice. Her favorite subject, though, is writing. She hopes to become a fiction/fantasy author one day. She's also seen writing at many times, and drawing. She's not the best artist, but when she gets writer's block, she doodles.

As for her boys, Renee's not sure. Nobody's ever crushed on her before. So she's never crushed on anybody before. She actually gets excited when a boy says 'hi' to her. Which rarely happens.

History: Renee was raised by horrible parents. They were alchoholics and smoked 24/7. If she brought home an A- ,they would whip her with a belt. This is the reason she's so quiet and non-self confident. She hates to talk about her past, so usually tries to change the subject when someone brings it up.

Theme song: Because of You ~~ Kelly Clarkson (If you've never heard it, definatly listen to it. It fits her perfectly! It's sad, so when you read her history, it fits. I'm not allowed to get on youtube, sorry. :l )

Like this, except with dark brown hair. :3

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm

kitty11412, accepted.

Winterwolves, please read the rules :3

medusa1997 : Please read the rules :3
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 pm

(Wait...what? xD Imma confused, Eclipes lol. What part are you pointing at, exactly?)
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:23 pm

((Yay! Thankies!
Can't wait to start! ^_^
P.S. WinterWolves read the rules. :] ))

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:27 pm

(^^ I fixed it...if it was the thing I was supposed to fix xD)

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me