Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Street Racing {Go fast or go home}

Postby Phantasmagoria » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 pm

The name's River, and I'm gonna go fast, 'cause I'm not goin' home. My car is an '06 cherry red Mustang automatic (No gear shifting. x3) pictured from the front here and the back here, along with a picture before the racing stripes found here. It's not about the car, it's about the person with their hands on the wheel..

[ Yeah, it's my real car. ^^ -hugs- ]
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 am

Ooc: That is a smexy car. You are lucky. And you may join.

Bic: Danny noticed the smile back and wiggled his eye brows at her.

"Stop flirting and watch what I had Pablo do." Selen said, getting back into the car and turned it on. She smiled, keeping the car in park and started to rev the engine.

"That's it?" Danny asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"That's not even half of it," Selen told him, a wicked smile on her face as she flipped a switch next to the steering wheel. "Stand back, I don't want you getting burned." she said, stomping on her foot on the gas peddle, purple then red sparks flying out of the tail pipes. "Now that's hot," she said.

"Es fuego," Danny said as she lifted her foot off the peddle. "Where does Pablo get the money for things like this? Where do you get the money for things like this?"

"Rey Latino. You know who Pablo works for. As for me, Pablo's my homeboy. He'll do anything for me." Selen told him, turning on the music, the subwoofers blasting 'Toma' for all to hear.
ImageGet your own Evelon Pet Today!
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 am

Dakota smiled lightly at his action then looked away. She didn't want to become a distraction to Shane.

Shane heard the engine next to him rev. He looked over and soon saw the sparks. Wow... Amazing. he thought sarcastically to himself. His car only had things it need to win a race. He wasn't the kind to put on a whole lot of extra stuff. He found it wasteful. Shane scowled when the noise had distracted him, he looked away and continued looking around at who was racing.

((Short post sorry.))
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 am

Laying on the hood of a Mustang with her legs dangling off the edge, an iPod blasting some Deicide song into her ears, the black haired girl with the pale skin tone had her eyes closed, at least until the person sitting in the driver's seat laid down the horn. Shay jumped up like somebody had lit a fire under her, yelling and cussing rather loudly.

"What'd I scare you Jynxy-baby?" the guy known as Wayne and 'Professor' asked, leaning with his forearm on the door, laughing.

"Give me a heart attack so you have to drive why don't you?" she said rather coldly, throwing her hands in the air, irritated because he had called her by her grade school nickname and scared her half-to-death.

"Not like you drive any better than me." he said flatly, turning the key in the ignition back towards him to kill the engine.

"I'd like to see you try." she snapped, crossing her arms as she pulled her headphones off and threw the music player onto the leather upholstery of the passenger seat.

"Just shut up and drive." he growled, getting out of the low riding car and holding his hands towards the still open door.

"Oh, you're such a gentlemen." she mumbled sarcastically as she flopped into the driver's side, grabbing her music and leaning back her seat, drumming on the console as the metal continued.
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c00kieguirl » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:42 pm

'Go fast or go home' cried Psalma's father as he handed her a pair of tweisers. "Youve been in the buisness long enough to know how to hot wire a car." Psalma rolle dher eyes and jumped to it as police sirens roared over the reving of cars engines. The car i was "wiring"turned on and i slamed on the gas pedal driving off at a good 120 mph. Mty father caught up to me and slowly zoomed past as he pressed more on the gas. Psalmas dad stuck his tounge out before saying, "Hey slower than her old man ehh." Winking as she speed up to 200mph. When they reached there tiny shop on the edge of New York. Psalmas dad said, "Sorry baby time for you to fend for yourself i earned enough money for you to have a ride." He tossed her keys. Psalma caught them and hit the open button she followed the sound of beep. "Ohh daddy you put your best engine in this car for ME!" Her pony tail full of black hair banged against her back as she ran to hug her father. "Yeah but its time for you to go.I cant teach you much else and you know how to fend for yourself." Psalma nodded walking back to her car turning on the engine and driving out o the garage she looked back at the garage as she drove to the heart of New York.

car: http://www.cartuningcentral.com/wp-cont ... ng-car.jpg

engine: http://www.khulsey.com/luxsedan_engine_det.jpeg
c00kieguirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:06 am

(May I join in? xD Go Fast Or Go Home)
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 am

Ooc: Yes, you may join.
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 am

She stepped out of her car and slammed the door shut, but not to hard. The female sat down on the hood of her car, fixing her sunglasses before she stood again, shaking her head. "Not much competition, is there?" she chuckled, as a sleek, yet bulky male stepped and stood at her side. "Most likely not," he replied with a shallow grin. She smiled slightly. "Sterling," she cooed softly, as the male looked at her curiously. "Do you want to drive this round?" she asked, as he chuckled and shook his head. "No way," he mused, smiling back.

The girl had a strong, keen face, with soft, blue-green eyes and long dirty blonde hair. She appeared to be wearing a Bikini top, of the color red, and a short skirt made of jeans. She had a pin-stripping tattoo on her lower back, and a faint layer of make up to her model-like face. "Ross," Sterling cooed back, looking back at her. "Are you sure you'd race tonight? Those heels won't work well with you," he muttered and she laughed softly.

Sterling: http://www.modelwire.com/webCS/frc/IMG/ ... _00006.jpg

Ross: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1398/542 ... b32ed8.jpg

Their Car: http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/upload ... 88x391.jpg
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c00kieguirl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 pm

(okay)(I gotta get off so this is all fo now *Sighs*)

Psalma sighed and thought to her self i really need to get a job! She drove deeper into the heart of the action.
Last edited by c00kieguirl on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
c00kieguirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bambidear » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:41 am

Ooc: Raquel, your post confuse me. You're totally off track with the setting and everything.
Bambidear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me