Godly children Revamp (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVE PEOPLE)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) (Open/Wip)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:04 am

I put names in forms, but:

Eros/Cupid and Izanami need to be added to the lists

My kids also need to be edited in.

I'm going to do my unfinished one as a child of Dragon king.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:16 pm

I will edit them in when I can get the other children edited in as well for now Norse gods are closed to help put in more variety
I enjoy ANY Roleplay Dm me if you want to Roleplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:42 am

Kay kay
Makes sense
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:13 pm

I am finishing up adding characters to the list but you are more than welcome to start roleplaying
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:50 pm

XD kay
I actually need to sleep now. I can post later, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pollux_Nota » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:37 am

If you're still open to go I'd like to join!

Name: Phineas Allen
Godly parent: Khonshu, Egyptian god of the moon (yes it's the one from moon knight, no I'm not playing a moon knight)
Pronouns: He/they
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks/description: Pale skin, straight black hair with a fringe that sometimes covers his brown eyes (emo boi), 165cm/5'3" and skinny. Usually wears dark colors and silver jewelry in some way, he has piercings all over his ear and on his eyebrows, also has a tattoo on his left shoulder of a red full moon.
Personality: Phineas is a bit quiet, almost fitting into the sad, loner kid emo stereotype, but he's not a loner at all, and actually quite headstrong in getting what he wants (usually he wants to win) and standing up for what he thinks is right. That same assertiveness means he's not very flexible, and he's prone to black-and-white thinking. He has a phobia of plague doctors and their masks.
Backstory: TBD
Extras: I see potential for some moon-related roleplaying between him and Ludwig, the Hati child, Murano as well :idea:

----

Name: Rose Baldwin
Godly parent: Persephone, Greek goddess of spring and queen of the underworld
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Demissexual (bi)
Looks/description: Rose is tall, at 183cm/6'1", she has tanned skin and long cherry-red hair always kept braided over her shoulder. She has green eyes and loves wearing red and gold, be it in her makeup, clothing, etc.
Personality: She tries to keep a mysterious, flirty air around her, and she loves riddles and double-meanings, but in truth is she's a fun-loving silly person who looooves pranks and flirts mostly just for fun. However, her pranks don't usually land, and her joking nature can seem insensitive at times. If sad or upset, Rose will wilt (pun intended), get a lot more quiet and just play with her hair if people try to interact.
Backstory: TBD
Extras: Loves plants and flowers, but they don't last long under her care.
Last edited by Pollux_Nota on Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pollux_Nota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:54 am

(Edited Ludvig and Lutz, the Hati and Skoll. There is still no personality as I hate to write those xD)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:52 am

Edited my last kid, just gotta do personality

Then I still have to do histories.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Connor.Deviant » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:38 pm

(@Pullox that's great I can add you in for sure! I have to get everyone else's edited to their names and Pronouns but yes they are welcome)
Connor.Deviant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Godly children Revamp (All gods allowed) ((WIP))

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:03 am

Quoting since I didn't see them on first post.

Also, there's my last kid that's finished, so wanted to show you that]

Spiritstar3 wrote:Name:
Aster Phoenix (yes that's the last name)
Godly parent:
Poseidon
Pronouns:
Any
Sexuality:
Demi but only likes boys
Looks/description:
Aster has hair just brushing the shoulders, straight and a grayish color. It looks ashen blonde, but may be naturally gray. Since no one actually knows what Poseidon's hair color is...His brothers are one dark and one blonde, but anyway. Aster has blue-gray eyes, because Poseidon has blue eyes and the human parent has gray. Aster's hair is straight and flows beautifully despite not being long. They have tanned skin and full lips, long lashes and nice nails. They have a variety of clothes, favoring blues and blue-green as well as gray.
Personality:
Aster is sweet, gentle, kind, and caring. Aster is playful, cuddly, a great swimmer and loves the water. Aster is adventurous, a slight flirt, loves kids and animals. Aster is helpful, usually happy, loyal, as well as extremely intelligent. However, Aster is shy at times, nervous at times, anxious at times, and head shy at times. Aster is stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. Aster can seem cold if angered, aloof if irritated, too quiet or too talkative. Aster is withdrawn if upset, jumpy at times, doesn't always listen, and can get aggressive.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Aster has a dog (for seizures if these kids are allowed to have human illnesses and stuff) and will get a Hippocampus.

Name:
Rio Manos
Godly parent:
Eros/Cupid
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Looks/description:
Rio is a cute and pretty but also handsome young man. He has tanned skin as well as beautiful blue eyes that sometimes look gray or green. His hair is just to the shoulders, just brushes the shoulders. It's straight and he has a part instead of bangs. His hair is strawberry blonde in color, since Cupid is blonde (probably) and mama is a redhead. He has freckles on his arms and legs. He has medium lashes, nice lips and nails. He has a variety of clothes, and seems to favore blues as well as greens.
Personality:
Rio is a sweet, gentle, soft, playful type of guy. He knows how to flirt, but doesn't do so often. He's kind, caring, loyal, and trustworthy. He tries to be of help, lends an ear if someone needs to talk, is cuddly and likes being outside. However, he can be wild, loud, is stubborn and hard headed. He doesn't always listen, and can seem too talkative at times. At the same time, he can seem too quiet or even withdrawn at times. He'll give a cold shoulder if angered or annoyed, seem aloof if annoyed, can be a bit jumpy, and doesn't like fire...
Backstory:
X
Extras:
He has a cat named Bellatrix.

Edit: two more will go here

Name:
Sui Yuzuki (evening moon)
Godly parent:
Izanami
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Demi (only for boys)
Looks/description:
They have hair just past the shoulders a couple inches. It's a bit wavy, just at the ends though, and they have a part instead of bangs. Their hair is pitch dark, since both parents have that. Their eyes are a deep brown, very nice to look at. They have longer lashes, nice nails and lips. They have golden-tan skin and a lot of different clothes. This includes a Yukata as well as a Kimono. Aside from those, they have cutesy and nice looking clothes, t shirts, jeans, shorts, one or two skirts, stockings and fingerless gloves.
Personality:
A sweet, silly, soft, and gentle type of teenager. They are friendly, usually happy, playful, as well as cuddly. They don't mind the dark, have a fascination with the moon, love books and animals. They are loyal, loving, trustworthy, and try to help others. However, they're stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud. They're a bit shy, nervous, a bit anxious and headshy. They can be too quiet at times, seem withdrawn, seem cold if angered and aloof if irritated. They don't like loud sounds/ sudden movements, bottle things up, and don't always listen.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
They have a wolfdog named Bear, as well as a rat.
They have to bond, but also only become attracted to boys.

Name:
Yang Zhou
Godly parent:
The Dragon King
Pronouns:
They/them
Sexuality:
Pan
Looks/description:
Smaller and slender golden tan skinned one. They have long black hair past the shoulders. It doesn't go much further. They have deeply brown eyes. They have glasses for short distances. They have a variety of clothes. They seem to favor blues and blue green. They also have a jewel pendant.
Personality:
Sweet and innocent, gentle and soft, quiet and playful one. They're usually happy, and seem to be lucky. They like books, water, running, and animals. However, they're stubborn, hard headed, willful, and fiery. They can be shy, nervous, anxious and headshy. They're withdrawn if upset and seem cold if angered.
Backstory:
X
Extras:
Has a dog named Yinn.
Has a lizard also.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups