✧・゚ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ─ [o+a]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[1] Lucius

Postby Soup5 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:26 pm

Lucius Hillsburg
    Diasomnia . 17 . Courtyard . Tags: Calix (mentioned)
    The Diasomnia's student calmly made his way to what he had assumed to be one of the hangout areas - there is already students mingled together, or some had their own mindsets and had already become rambunctious. A light chuckle slipped from his lip when he glances at these energetic first years before Lucius returned to his outdoor survey. Every so often he would glance around the interior decorations, flora, and of course these new faces. Lucius's attitude about attending the same school for his second year remained indifferent - maybe a hint of nostalgia - but his cheap smile never faltered. As Lucius continues to scan the details, he spots one of the Housewarden also strolling along - though the second year only needs a shot of his face before immediately returning his attention back to the well-developed vegetation. Few trees on plots bore fruits, just like last year. Oh! And even benches. This place has been taken care of with great care. That is great. I wouldn't be surprised if there were instances where some wildlife or students would attempt to get a hand on one of those fruits. Lucius simply thought to himself.

His eyes widen when his ears were suddenly hit by a muffled noise coming from one of the halls. His head immediately cranked in the direction of the noise; his eyes tried to narrow down where the direction came from. Lucius glances back at the Housewarden - simply curious about his reaction - but his presence is no longer there. Lucius's mouth slightly opened before it returned to the usual smile.The corners of his lips curved in amusement as if he had something to say but kept to himself. The Diasomnia student continued to mind his own business. After he believed he had seen everything, his location would be his classes.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 ─ [o+a]

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:38 pm

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓂𝒾 𝒫𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓀𝒶𝒾 ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄
Savanaclaw Housewarden || location: alchemy classroom → courtyard|| tags: (potentially) Calix, Lucius

Kaimi’s ears were flattened in irritation as clumsily swept up his lab equipment from the alchemy tables, having just gotten a stern talking to from the class’ instructor. It was not surprise to have met with such as fate, and although Kaimi was usually unperturbed about such an occurrence, the Savanaclaw student had been diligently trying to be on his best behavior that day. The attempt was only a cover-up for a scheme that he had been cooking up for later, of course, but his efforts at least didn’t end in the spontaneous combustion of his lab table like the last time they had that class. The instructors were out to get him, Kaimi was convinced, and getting chewed out for knocking over supposedly “flammable and expensive materials” was a much more minor offense than usual. It still happened however, and as the boy pocketed a few dubiously-purple vials, Kaimi grumbled obscenities under his breath.

The beastman did not seem to be stuck in a bad mood for long however, and the further he strayed from his alchemy classroom, the more the corners of his lips lifted into an anticipating grin. He would be throwing a “welcome back” party of his own variety, and he didn’t even know what the main event would be. Yet, at least. Kaimi’s hands slid into his pockets and brushed against the glass of the vials, knowing that he had concocted… well, something, for sure… and with his impatience as it is, he could probably afford to waste one of them seeing exactly what it did.

As Kaimi rounded the corner to lead into the school’s courtyard, his gaze fluttered over the scenery and students enjoying the freedom from their classes. Kaimi himself found their lounging quite boring, and as he considered who-or what- his target would be, his ears perked up at a sharp shout. He and a few others in the yard turned their heads towards the commotion, and after an annoyed utterance from Pomfiore’s housewarden (who Kaimi hadn’t noticed before), he elected to test the potion before the other’s attention turned back to the courtyard. Not that Kaimi was afraid of the other housewarden, of course- it was just far easier to go about his business without someone else breathing down his neck.

In any case, when given the chance, Kaimi followed Lucius’ stare to one of the benches in the courtyard and subsequently whipped out and chucked one of the vials at it, his lips curling to show off a full set of sharp, interlocked teeth. In one moment, the glass shattered and shades of violet and magenta oozed over the structure- and in the next, the semi-liquid had covered the part one could sit on and turned it into a translucent slab of bench(?). In short, while it certainly did something, it did not have the desired “bang” that the boy was interested in. Kaimi’s smile dropped and he stepped closer to the “bench” to survey his work. “Hey. Luci, was it? Do you wanna come touch this gel?” Kaimi suggested without looking away from the nearly-invisible bench. Despite his words being phrased as a question and without an answer, Kaimi was already waving a hand for Lucius to approach.

ℰ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓉 ℒ𝑒𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸 ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄
Ramshackle Student || location: interior hallways (other side)|| tags: open

Elliot stifled a yawn before slipping his well-worn notebook into his bag. As curious as he was about this world, there was nothing easy about coming back and sitting in a classroom after a break. It was a little disappointing to him that other worlds still had that very same experience, but the blonde supposed that it could still be better than some alternatives he could think of.

The boy combed his fingers through his bangs as he intentionally messed them up, preferring the look over the tidiness of the classroom’s expectations. Ordinarily at this time Elliot would have been trying to chase down someone to ask them something, or even attending a random club that he wasn’t a part of or going to the library. Today, though, could probably be more relaxed. Maybe he could keep an eye out for anyone that would be open to a conversation, although he’d put far less of an emphasis on the specifics of twisted wonderland’s magic constraints. It might be fun to not rush his own agenda he supposed, and even if he didn’t talk to anyone he could maybe have a bit of a rest.

Elliot sighed and fished around in his pocket for his standard-issue magic pen. It had a magestone on it like the other students, although he was acutely aware that the ones that ramshackle students got were far weaker than those given to other students. Not that it really mattered, anyway. Their dorm only got their pen-wands to make them feel a little more included, even if it really was just a pen for them. It was the same with their uniforms, which Elliot did admit was pretty cool. He lifted the pen to his eye level to examine the details a little more closely, taking the short break after his magic history class to oretend like he could actually do something with it.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

huey - one.

Postby fortissimo » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:05 pm

♠️ 𝑯𝑼𝑬𝒀 𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑻 ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    heartslabyul vice housewarden location: heartslabyul kitchen tags: x mentions: caden, stellan, rikka, miyu, etc word count: 1,272

Winter break had been a long time coming and, if you think Huey Leveret took the time off to relax back home in the Queendom of Roses… well, you thought wrong. Every passing day had been a surreal blur of excitement and mayhem, surrounded as he was by his countless siblings and cousins - what can he say? He comes from a large family! - and so the so-called break from school barely offered any reprieve from the particular brand of chaos that came with being a Night Raven College student. Though, it wasn’t like Huey minded, of course — that was precisely how he liked to live life, every waking moment filled to the brim with boundless energy! And naturally, it didn’t even need to be said that he and Caddy, his best friend, his dear brother-from-another-mother, had kept in touch regularly throughout the break. They’d been friends long before going to NRC together, and Huey was absolutely certain that they would remain as such long after graduation.

However, rather unfortunately for Huey, the start of his first day back at NRC had been interrupted in a most unwelcome manner when he, shortly after awakening and leaving his room, had met face-to-face with his dorm housewarden, who had either predicted his schedule (how?!) or caught him by chance first thing in the morning. Were pleasantries exchanged? … No, because this was Stellan Agrias who, instead of politely asking Huey how his break had been and if he’d had a good rest (as any person with the slightest hint of proper propriety might have done!!), promptly ordered him to put together a very last-minute tea party for that evening. Talk about a way to start your morning! It was to be a celebration, Stellan had explained, a toast to the start of a new semester, open to students from all dorms - yes, even Ramshackle - but, as always, attendance from Heartslabyul students was expected and mandatory, or it was off with your head! … Metaphorically speaking, that is. It wasn’t like their enigma of a housewarden could literally behead someone, though Huey had a working hypothesis that that steely glare of his could do the trick if he tried hard enough!

And, okay, it wasn’t like Huey didn’t like planning tea parties. It was his favorite pastime! A hobby, even! But, but! Doing so on such short notice? It was the principle of the matter, for crying out loud! Stellan could have at least contributed a little, especially given this was all his idea in the first place and he’d dropped it on Huey like a bomb about to detonate, but noooo, as the housewarden so often did, he’d simply said he was busy with other tasks when Huey had pressed the issue. Yeah right!

Honestly, trust that the pain in Huey’s rear be one of the only seniors still on campus. Although most fourth years were completing internships or doing research to prepare for their career outside of school, keeping them absent from the campus until February when the National Arcane Academy Culture Fair took place, Stellan had somehow managed to get a position doing research at NRC with one of the professors. In translation: Huey had to deal with this man almost every day of the school year. What had he done to deserve all this? He treated other people and animals with kindness and patience! Helped around the house when visiting his folks back home! Even did his homework (mostly on time)! Truly, life could be so utterly unfair sometimes.

… Speaking of the culture fair, which was only a month away now, Huey briefly wondered if NRC would participate this year. It was a tradition, yes, but with Headmage Crowley missing, who was going to rally the school for it? Their housewardens? Pfffft. But it would also look bad to other academic institutions, not least of all RSA, their long-hated rival, if they suddenly withdrew from the festivities.

In any case, that was the least of his worries. Huey still had an entire impromptu tea party to prepare! He’d already begun planning and prepping some dishes in the morning before classes began, and now that they’d concluded for the day he’d made a beeline straight back to the Heartslabyul dorm, claiming the kitchen for the next… however many hours it took him to get this done. Though, as Stellan had not-so-kindly asked him to do, he’d taken the time (out of his already packed day!) to greet each and every student he’d passed by on the way back with a hearty “We’re hosting a tea party in the rose maze at 6pm today! You’re welcome to join us!”, whereas for the fellow Heartslabyul students like Rikka and Miyu, he’d spared them a significantly less friendly greeting resembling a warning more than anything else: “Be at the tea party tonight at 6pm in the rose maze, or you-know-who will have your head!” As fellow Heartslabyul students, they probably got the picture. Of course, Huey had an ominous feeling that Stellan would be late to his own fiesta. It’s not like the older student had a history of tardiness (though he certainly held some notoriety for his many, many absences on record); it just seemed like something the guy would do, to troll everyone else.
      … And, you know what, Huey was going to call it now: when Stellan inevitably arrived at least 5 minutes late, he wouldn’t even comment on all the hard work his vice housewarden had put into managing the entire thing!
      … Man, he really hated that guy sometimes.

Now back in the kitchen, Huey had his long hair tied up in a loose bun with an apron - red, of course! - tied snug around his waist as he gathered ingredients and cooking utensils he knew he’d need, haphazardly dumping them onto the white countertop in the center of the room. As long as he knew where everything he needed was, it was fine — this was, after all, his own breed of organized chaos. He’d already baked an array of different flavored tarts earlier that day and prepared the pastry cream he needed for his centerpiece, so all he had left to do was steep the tea bags (herbal teas only, like chamomile and ginger. Heartslabyul rule number 153: the only tea you may drink in the evenings is herbal tea. Stellan was nothing if not a hyena, an opportunist just looking to find fault in Huey for somehow, inexplicably breaking one of his precious 810 rules - seriously, was the man a machine?! No one in their right mind memorized so many arbitrary rules! - and hell if Huey was going to give the guy another excuse to badger him!), plate some simple finger foods like sandwiches, and finish the croquembouche — which the aforementioned cream was for. It was a fair amount of work, but he’d been cooking from a young age, so nothing was particularly difficult. Even the croquembouche, an intimidating dessert for any unseasoned baker, was child’s play for a chef of his caliber.

Was this how he had wanted to spend his afternoon? No, not particularly; were it up to Huey, he would be in the Science Club now, wreaking havoc with Caden. But, unsurprisingly, his best mate had characteristically gotten detention. Already. On the first day back from break. Because he blew something up in Potions class… again. Oh well, Huey didn’t mind; he wouldn’t change anything about Caden, and he certainly expected to see the hatted man - with, hopefully, a host of other guests who would actually appreciate his hard work and labor! - at the tea party tonight!
Last edited by fortissimo on Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:33 pm

███ SHUGO YAMADA
    octavinelle || location - interior hallways || tags - kazuki, denji, calix (mentioned)

shugo shot daggers towards kazuki, who was more engrossed in what denji was saying to even notice. the violet haire
    d male shook his head before answering denji in a cool tone, "as if he'd leave me alone for two weeks." he rolled his e
    yes for good measure before freezing at the mention of pomefiore's housewarden, dark eyes immediately scanning the
    hallway to make sure he wasn't close by. "you're going to get us in trouble with calix, and it's only the second day, you
    pompous jerk." shugo hissed, ears flattening against his head before his tail came up to whack kazuki upside the head.
    "you really need to keep an eye on your surroundings." he huffed before rolling his eyes. "so what are you up to, denji?
    did your lessons go okay?" he spoke softly to the ramschackle student, complete opposite of how he spoke to the pome
    fiore student.

███KAZUKI MATSUSHIMA
    pomefiore || location - interior hallways || tags - denji, shugo, calix (mentioned)

at the mention of his housewarden, kazuki blinked a few times before immediately whipping his head around to
    see if he could spot calix. "huh- didn't mean to shout that loud, whoops~" the copper top let out a laugh before
    returning to rest his arm atop of shugo's head as he chatted away with denji. "shu-shu, can you talk about anyth
    ing oooother than schoolwork?" he quipped as he poked his tongue out in a mocking gesture before yet again, ea
    rning himself another punch to the ribs. "gods - for someone so short, you pack a pretty mean punch," kazuki cou
    ghed before doubling over, holding his side as he winced. "but to tag onto what shu-shu said, any cool subjects?~"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2] Lucius

Postby Soup5 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:39 pm

Lucius Hillsburg
    Diasomnia . 17 . Courtyard . Tags: Kaimi
    Just as he turned his head, a glint hits his dead angle. The weather of NRC has always been gloom, but Lucius somehow turned at the perfect angle where he saw the shape of the object. His eyes flung open for a brief moment - at the same time - a vial with a strange mixture shattered onto one of the slabs upon contact. Lucius watches the surface of the bench slowly fading away. "Oh." Lucius simply uttered. It did catch him off guard, but it still didn’t compare to what the spirits are more capable of. A familiar voice slowly heads in his direction, and Lucius turned his body towards him. He was met with this familiar ‘wild dog’ of Savanaclaw, the Housewarden. Lucius blinked twice. For a brief moment, Lucius remained quiet but his smile didn’t falter. The housewarden then asked the second year if he wanted to touch the substance.

“Ah, it would be unwise to touch this substance without first understanding its compositions. Housewarden, did you not enjoy the decor? We have few places you could throw that vial, why test on thousands of lives?” Lucius is still smiling as he calmly spoke. There was an obvious hint of sarcasm in his words. “That vial... I have an odd feeling about how you had access to them.” Lucius looks back at the broken vial before his eyes suddenly light up as if his mind made a connection between them. Lucius turned to the Houswarden and lifted one of his arms. “Housewarden, did you know that the gym is a nice place to get your energy out? They have different equipment and an area for you to run. Of course, this is only a suggestion. Housewarden, do you have a hobby? Breaking Things only offers limited entertainment.” Lucius understands Savanaclaw’s Housewarden can be quite impulsive - had his own definition of entertainment- so Lucius changed his tone to more lighthearted; maybe Lucius could even change his mind to put his energy on something nondestructive. “Anyway, I’ll let one of the staff know to replace it with a new one.” He still remembered to visit different classes, and possibly his dorm. Might as well report this incident on his way.
Last edited by Soup5 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

denji . [ 003 ]

Postby koi.fish » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:16 am

██
    ██
    𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 ──────────────────────
    ramshackle // location. interior hallways // tags. kazuki, shugo [kaimi mentioned]

A quiet wheeze of amusement escaped Denji’s lips at the beastman’s quip and additional roll of his eyes. Yeah, being victim to more belligerent teasing seemed to be the only thing Shugo would have taken away from his winter break. Although, with the Octavinelle and Pomefiore students turning their attention back to him, Denji let out a small sigh, “Ah, well, mostly just lectures all day for me — but someone managed to knock over some equipment in alchemy and caused reaction — we had to evacuate and everything. But what about you? Ran into Zephyr any time today?” He knew it was a slight risk to ask about Shugo’s day lest he had encountered the wolf beastman earlier on but it was probably worth prompting him to get it all of of his system before that irritation carried over and the ginger ended up in the infirmary. Or at least, judging by Kazuki’s current reaction, delay the process if anything.

However, recounting the tiring events of the day was enough the elicit a yawn, soon stifled by Denji's hand ─ ah, there it was, a sign that things were going back to normal soon enough and the Ramshackle student's sleep would be as disorientated as always at Night Raven. Somehow, no matter how early he'd started his study sessions, all of them inevitably ended during the early hours of morning or on the more casual days, midnight; so the opportunity to take time off during the day was one of Denji's favourite benefits of the laid-back atmosphere of the beginning of term and he didn't particularly feel like missing out on that. "Hey, Shugo, did you have a shift at the Mostro Lounge after school? I could join you since I'm pretty much free today," he asked with a tilt of his head — a better means to rub the sleep away from his right eye. Even if the term had its tendency to start off slow, Denji's inability to stay awake seemed to already be at play.
Last edited by koi.fish on Thu May 04, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:08 pm

--> _--[ Miyu Kyomizu ]--_ <--
♥️[Heartslaybul]♥️♥️[16]♥️♥️[exterior hallways]♥️♥️[tags; open]♥️

He yawned as he sauntered through the hallways, the cracked lightbulb hanging from his horn rattling a bit. Jeez...he'd really have to replace that at some point...but he liked the noises it made! He didn't want to get rid of it just yet!
...Although...he had gotten multiple lectures over the noise from teachers...he continued his thoughts, lingering a bit over the tea party later...he really wanted to skip, but he knew that wasn't happening. Suddenly, a voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Mii-chan!"
He sighed, hearing one of the purple-haired male's nicknames for him, before smiling and turning around to face his best friend Rikka. "Riri~" he sang out, looking at his classmate, his lightbulb jingling from his horn as he fiddled a bit with his suspenders. "Why weren't you in class?" he asked, tilting his head a bit with a small smile, slipping his hands into his pockets, and fiddling a bit with the pen in his left pocket.
The two were just standing around in the hallway...anyone could approach them now. Although, most people wouldn't. The duo were rather...unpredictable, to say the least.
--> _--[ Rikka Ibaraki ]--_ <--
♥️[Heartslaybul]♥️♥️[16]♥️♥️[exterior hallways]♥️♥️[tags; open]♥️

Rikka skipped up to Miyu. "Mii-chan!" he called as he was half-skipping, half-running, waving a bit. "Hey-" he was cut off by Miyu's question. He swallowed nervously, playing with his jacket a bit. "Well...um...waaah! Mimi-chan's meeeeeaaaan!" he fake-wailed, his voice echoing a bit down the hall. He upped the theatrics a bit, leaning a bit over on his side so it looked like he was about to fall. "Thinking I was off doing something weiiiiiird!" he fake-sniffled, wiping imaginary tears from his eyes.
Meanwhile, Miyu was staring at him with a deadpan expression. It was obvious he had experienced this a thousand times before, maybe even panicking the first time Rikka had done this.
"Waaah!! Yo-" Rikka broke off in a fit of laughter, doubling over with tears forming in his eyes. Eventually, Miyu joined in, their giggles echoing slightly.
"Anyway...seriously, where were you?" Miyu asked amidst giggles.
"Aah...I..." Rikka racked his mind for a suitable lie.
"I was...in our dorm?" he said. It sounded fake, even to him.
"That's a lie. Right...?"
Last edited by Foxes81_of_Anime on Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧・゚ calix ─ [002.]

Postby molotov » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:13 pm

─── 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔 ───
    pomfiore housewarden xxx // xxxlocation. courtyard xxx // xxxtags. lucius & kaimi (denji mentioned)
    calix’s eyes scoured each and every peer, analyzing passing faces for signs of weakness. any micro-expressions that might indicate a sense of dishonesty, fear or regret. alas, before he could even hope to pinpoint the red-headed criminal, a new disruption presented itself - the shattering of glass was quick to catch calix’s sharp ears. the ever watchful housewarden stopping in his tracks a second time, just when he thought he was close to finding his perpetrator. “what now?” calix’s gaze snapped back to the courtyard, quick to spot the difference in the scenery. the now semi-translucent bench that had suffered an attack most unwarranted. a shame he would have to cast aside his previous investigation, not that he would forget the first offense. they had shouted a name ‘denji.’ a good lead, calix remembered that sleep-deprived face well. though why he was associating with this unknown offender was beyond him. he made a mental note to interrogate the ramshackle student about the matter when he had the chance. perhaps, he could take the time to offer denji some suggestions on how to improve upon his clear lack of self-care while he was at it - he had been meaning to address it for quite some time, so he’d be killing two birds with one stone. focusing back on the matter at hand - the culprit of the damaged property was far easier to identify amid the crowd in the courtyard. “ah, i see… the most destructive of them all…” he murmured, as his reflective eyes settled on the savanaclaw housewarden with a look of contempt. such a position was ill-fitting for someone so irresponsible, he couldn’t say he was surprised, but he was disappointed.

he watched as kaimi tried to tempt some poor soul into touching the unknown—potentially dangerous—substance. though fortunately, the diasomnia student he recognized as lucius; not only declined, but promptly seemed to gently imply of his foolishness. a respectable peer, for certain. he could be greatful that kaimi‘s childishness wasn’t contagious. a small smirk crept across the corners of his mouth with the sight of it. “thank you, lucius. your demonstration of responsibility is commendable.” he dipped his head in greeting as he approached the two, mirror-like eyes swiveling to stare down the blue-haired beastman. “perhaps you should take notes, kaimi.” his soft expression hardened into a icy scowl. “i don’t think i need to explain how ill-judged hurling a potentially hazardous concoction in a crowded area is. tell me, what do you gain from tarnishing the beauty of school property?” he sighed, shaking his head in disappointment - as if talking to a mere misbehaving child. he glanced back at the ruined bench with a click of his tongue - now an eyesore thanks to the new imperfection. abusing potionology of all things was an offense he would not tolerate. “i don’t suppose you have any other tricks i should know about?” he stood tall, and proudly - not an ounce of weakness exhibited as he continued to stare down the fellow housewarden with an unyielding gaze.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. stellan

Postby Mezzo » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:10 pm

──────── ◇ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
heartslabyul housewarden tags: rikka & miyu (briefly), huey mentions: caden word count: 1195

There was something far too ephemeral about school breaks to properly enjoy them, if you asked Stellan Agrias, whose towering figure cut through the slowly-emptying hallways of Night Raven College, blocking out any and all white noise in his path, at far too leisurely a pace for someone who had just earlier that day condemned his own vice housewarden to an entire day’s worth of cooking and baking for the sake of a proper celebratory tea party. Sure, he could acknowledge and appreciate the opportunity granted to everyone to mentally recharge before a new term began - and he, for one, had spent the entirety of his winter break on a perfectly enjoyable staycation at home in the Queendom of Roses, his nose practically buried in the most esoteric of books - but, alas, it hadn’t even been a week since classes had resumed and already Stellan could feel the stress headaches coming in, thanks in no small part to his fellow dormmates, many of whom seemed incapable of not creating chaos wheresoever they went and making his academic life harder than it should have been — and yes, he had a few specific faces in mind when he was thinking about that, two dynamic (disastrous) duos standing out in particular. Honestly, he would wonder if the Dark Mirror hadn’t erred in its judgments on some Heartslabyul students especially with their asinine, fatuous antics, but he found dwelling on that matter unproductive, so he chose not to.

Today had been one of those rare days in which Stellan had actually gone out to attend his classes in-person and not alienate every one of his professors immediately (it wouldn’t have been the first time, to say the least), though he cared nothing of what they thought of him so long as he ultimately attained the grades he needed (and Heartslabyul, given the state of its current students… Stellan shuddered to think of what some of their grades at the end of last term looked like, not that he was going to make the effort to tutor any hopeless cases, mind you. He simply wasn’t that altruistic a person. They could figure that out on their own.). And lo and behold, not even halfway through the morning he’d been informed of one of his own causing a ruckus in Potionology, earning himself a detention. Really. The fair Queen of Hearts would shudder to look upon the state of Heartslabyul now — god knew Stellan already was, his patience wearing thinner by the day.

Now, quite frankly, he had only gone through all the extra effort today because the classrooms happened to be near where he needed to meet up with his designated research advisor - a pointless formality, if you asked him, since he very clearly knew what he was doing, but the higher echelons at school expected it of him and so he let it be, for an arrangement like this was far simpler than having to travel and stay in a place he likely wasn’t familiar with for the sake of an internship or senior research - regarding his current progress and the next steps forward, namely the deadlines he would have to keep up with in the coming months now that the first semester of the year was over and done with. And of course, Stellan himself was no procrastinator, so as he traversed the halls on his way back to the dorm he was mulling over the beginnings of his dissertation — that is, what he could work on while maximizing his increasingly sparing free time. Really, being a housewarden came with so many unnecessary, timely responsibilities, Stellan wasn’t even going to spare a singular thought towards the upcoming cultural festival until the headmage himself called a proper meeting of housewardens to discuss it. He was already contemplating how to make the most of the rest of his day before the tea party tonight when he spied unmistakably familiar purple hair out of the corner of his eye, and he angled his head slightly to see an equally recognizable brown head juxtaposed to it.

…Ah, speaking of dynamic duos who were really just walking disasters if you asked him, his juniors from Heartslabyul. From the looks of it, Rikka and Miyu were busy chatting amongst themselves about… well, actually, Stellan didn’t care, but the strident conversational noises coming from their direction were distracting him and, blame it on his mood, but he had a low threshold for tolerating tomfoolery as of late. So, Stellan turned fully to face his dormmates, leveling the two of them with an unimpressed, stern glance before commenting in a tone that left no room for argument, “If the both of you have time to be palavering like this after classes, then I take it that you’ve finished your coursework for the day. In which case, if you have so much time on your hands, you should have no problems painting the roses red for tonight. I’m sure Huey would appreciate the help.” And with that, having said his piece, the housewarden turned to be on his way.

Did the garden roses really need to be painted for the celebration tonight? Well, no. Stellan knew all the rules of Heartslabyul by heart - better than most - and, as this was neither an unbirthday party nor a spring flower concert, it didn’t particularly matter. But far be it from the housewarden to miss a chance to maintain order and discipline, especially for his more unruly juniors! Caden, the loudmouth, was already stuck in detention, and Huey in the kitchen; if Rikka and Miyu could behave themselves until tonight (he wasn’t a fool, so he wasn’t holding out hopes for anyone at the tea party), then Stellan could enjoy a picturesque, relaxing evening for himself for once, and didn’t that sound lovely? He was already mentally debating which book to occupy himself with to while away the hours when he passed by the rose bushes embellishing the gardens of the signature red, black, and white Heartslabyul dorm.

Upon reentering the dorms, Stellan had intended to hole himself up in his room until the clock struck 6 and he was obligated to make an appearance to the festivities he himself had arranged (... kind of), but as it happened, along the way he passed by the entryway to the kitchen and, well, though he was never one to be taken by surprise, even he nearly did a double-take at the sight inside. Ignoring the signature scent of saccharine-sweet confections and succulent snacks that the room suffused, courtesy of its resident baker… it looked like a damn warzone. What Huey considered to be organized chaos, Stellan considered to be… just a mess.

Promptly taking a step inside, the gray-haired man leaned against the wall lackadaisically, well enough out of the walking disaster that was Huey Leveret’s way. Uncaring to hold back his judgment, he raised an eyebrow and snarked at the busy blond, “...What are you, a troglodyte? Ever heard of cleaning up after yourself?” Was he fully aware that this mess originated from his tasking Huey with doing everything for the tea party tonight? Yes. Did he care? No, not hardly.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:42 pm

𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓂𝒾 𝒫𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓀𝒶𝒾 ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄
⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ ⋄ Savanaclaw Housewarden || location: courtyard|| tags: Calix, Lucius

Kaimi listened as Lucius turned down his offer, hardly surprised at the outcome but not feeling particularly invested enough to try to goad him on any further. He might have even just left it at that, if not for the comment the other made after his rejection.”Hmm, if it were really that destructive, then I would’ve saved it for something more fun. Unfortunately, this one didn’t have that stereotypical poof of skull-shaped smoke.” Kaimi retorted, turning his head back to look at Lucius with a crooked grin. His stance took on a bit more of a lean before he raised a foot to step on the translucent bench, to which nothing more happened aside from him looking like he was stepping on a shiny nothing. “See? It’s perfectly fine.” Although it was interesting to see his foot effortlessly floating in the air, the beastman had already had his fun and stood normally again, finally turning his whole body to face the Diasomnia student.

At the mention of the gyms, which he took to be an implication that he needed a better hobby, Kaimi’s eyes narrowed and the corners of his mouth lowered a little. ”I can’t argue with that, but breaking things is a special talent of mine.” The teenager took the chance to loudly crack his knuckles, then jerked his thumb back to gesture towards the partially invisible bench. “But that, was simply testing out a potion. It’s scientific research, basically. The bench didn’t even break from it, although that probably would’ve been more cool.” He admitted with a sigh. As Kaimi tried to size up Lucius, wondering if he’d be worth messing with further, another voice joined the conversation.

The Savanaclaw housewarden’s ears flattened in irritation as he rolled his eyes and turned towards Calix, who just had to get distracted from his distraction. ”How nice of you to join us, Calix.” Kaimi muttered, sarcasm dripping from his words. His expression was bitter, although softened a little once he seemed to think of something.“One second, lemme just tidy up real quick.” Kaimi licked his hand and then brought it up to his head to ruffle his hair even more out of place than usual, then loosened his tie and undid a few buttons near his shirt collar. If there were one thing that could get under the other housewarden’s skin, it would be that.

“I mean, I’m plenty responsible already, I’d say. Responsible enough to become a housewarden, even, although if you don’t agree then maybe you should resign from the position.” Kaimi’s eyes were locked on Calix’s now, and although he was still irked at having to deal with him, he was having a bit more fun as he tried to mess with him. A grin even graced his lips at the scolding. “Tarnishing the beauty of a bench..? I feel like that’s taking it a little far, Mr. Pomfiore, but you do you I guess. Hey Luci, you’re at least on my side about that, right?” The blue-haired boy nudged Lucius with his elbow, then closed his eyes and shrugged carelessly. “Besides, I knew it wouldn’t hurt anyone- I’m the one who made it after all. And…” Kaimi opened an eye at the last question. I’m pretty sure anything I do would end up on your ‘tricks you should know about’ list. So I think I’m gonna go with no.”
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me