What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:01 am

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/Location high in the Sky on Hiroshi's back and now on the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo,notices Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I saw a group of animals(Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian). I could tell Hiroshi and Mayu were getting tired. "Lets land so Mayu and Hiroshi can rest, we can land near those animals(Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian.), they won't notice us." I said to Mayu, Hiroshi, and Manzo. Hiroshi landed on the ground and I slid off of his back and once I was off his back. Hiroshi reverted back to his human form.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location in the sky in Yveltal form with Adrienne on his back now on the ground in human form(I will come up with something better lol)/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne notices Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I landed on the ground at the spot Adrienne had indicated. I knew Adrienne was right about Mayu and I being tired. My talons touched the ground and Adriene slide off my back. I reverted back to my human form. I was glad Adrienne decided to land so Mayu and I could rest.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location high in the Sky on Mayu's back now on the ground~ Mayu landed on the ground near Hiroshi and Adrienne and I got off Mayu's back. I knew Adrienne was right about Mayu and Hiroshi being tired. They had been flying Adrienne and I for a while. I placed my hand on my mark of cyber and summoned the twin daggers I use if I'm on the ground, and put them in the holders located on my hip. I can summon whatever weapon I want from my mark of cyber and I can return it as well.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location in the sky in dragon form with Manzo on her back now on the ground in human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- I dove down and landed next to Adrienne and Hiroshi. Once Manzo was off of my back. I reverted back to my human form and walked over to Hiroshi who was in his human form like I was, Manzo, and Adrienne.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:03 pm

(Jessie, Archie, and Hale are humans, by the way. Marina is a humanoid with fox ears and tail)

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit twitched her nose, normal for rabbits. She glanced around a bit, then nudged at her brother. "Let's get going," she said to him, and began to hop along. The bright and wise one soon came upon another rabbit, as well as a hare. She figured that was a hare. He seemed to have something different about him. Shaking her head, she watched them silently a moment. She then sighed, calling "Hello," to the two so as not to startle them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota (hope that's okay)

The cream and white male twitched his nose as all rabbits did. He glanced around a bit, then made a small sound as his sister nudged him. He shook his head at her a bit. He said "Okay," and followed after her, hopping along after her. The sometimes too quiet and nervous one glanced around. The two of them soon came upon a hare and another rabbit. He glanced to the other rabbit, then looked to the hare. He found himself staring, feeling warm, and blinked a bit.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He looked over as some creatures landed nearby, staring at them a moment. He yiped when they turned human, surprised by that. He shook his head, pawing at his daughter to set him down just in case.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette glanced around, blinking as she saw some creatures land. She watched them turn human, the others already human. She kept an eye on them...seeing some had weapons. She blinked at her father, and set him on the ground when he pawed at her. She looked at the two girls. She blushed a bit, and called "H...Hello."

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The white haired boy hummed a small sound, and looked around. He glanced to Archie and made a face at him, when Archie made a funny face at him. They both burst into a fit of giggles, then. Shaking his head, he wiped his eyes, then looked to some strangers.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He made a funny face at his friend, whom made one back and he shook his head a bit. They burst into a fit of giggles, then calmed down. He too looked to the strangers, wondering who they were.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead held the cat and stroked him with one hand. The other held the cat, and she looked up and around. She stared at the group of strangers nearby...She blushed a bit as one turned human, as he wasn't half bad looking.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat purred ad the redhead held him and pet him. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a couple times. He then stared at the group of strangers as well. He stared at one in particular, feeling a bit warm and shaking his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ π“…“ // 002.]

Postby molotov » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:23 pm

γ€Ž πƒπˆπ‹π”π‚ ────────── π“…“ 』 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx [ male ] x β€’ x [ genshin impact ] x β€’ x [ great horned owl ] x β€’ x [ tags: john wick ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    diluc’s aimless search remained unproductive, and stress pulled at his insides with increasing intensity the longer he remained on the hunt for an answer. even if he did find a human, he wasn’t all too confident that it would mean much. civilization was a good start, but communication may not even be possible in the state he was in. a feeling of dread traced his chest, knowing he was reduced to such a weak form and far from mondstadt, by the look of it. surely all manner of evil would take advantage of his absence. it was all very unfortunate, he certainly didn’t have much faith in the knights of favonius to protect the city. as a whole, he was at a loss, and he wasn’t sure what angle to approach his predicament other than continuing to move forward.

diluc was pulled from his troubling thoughts with a new sound; large footsteps, much too heavy to be a human. he raised his head, turning his head this way and that before he narrowed in on the direction of the movement. a large creature, in what he initially assumed to be a rishboland tiger. he was quick to deduce that to be false upon closer inspection, shifting carefully on the branch to observe the large beast prowling from within the foliage. the climate was too cold to be sumeru, and the tiger below him had features that differed from one of the territorial jungle cats he had encountered amid his travels. he stood no chance against a beast like that, regardless. he supposed he could be thankful he didn’t end up a boar or other small prey animal, in that regard. he had the advantage of flight and stealth, and he felt more confident in his ability to escape from a tiger, if need be. he’d have to remain careful nevertheless, cats had claws, and he was sure the large feline would have no issue scaling a tree if it was hungry enough. judging by it’s movements, it carried a restlessness about it that he could only assume was just that.

he contemplated if attempting to communicate with it was out of the realm of possibilities. he had no other leads, and frankly he was still much too dazed to wrap his mind around what had transpired to lead him here. spotting a safe perch above the tigers intended path, diluc took the chance and dove from the branch. maintaining a distance as he silently glided overhead and landed on the perch. he hesitated a moment to speak, uncertain if he still had the capability to. β€œi don’t suppose you can understand me.” the owl spoke up from above, eyeing the striped beast with caution as he peered down at it with narrowed amber eyes.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:02 am

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ "Hi we didn't startle you guys did we, oh my names Adrienne Emerson, call me Adrienne." I said. I hoped one of them would ask what I am. I still don't fully understand the world and I knew it was cold, but I was fine, the cold doesn't bother me because my element is water/ice.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- I rolled my eyes at Adrienne and signed, it's not our fault that Adrienne is still not used to the world. "My names Mayu." I said.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location on the ground~ I saw the girls introducing themselves. We all know Adrienne isn't very good at introducing herself. "I'm Manzo Noro just call me Manzo." I said.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location i on the ground in human form/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne notices Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I saw the others introducing themselves so I knew I had to as well and I really didn't want to but I had to. "Hiroshi Muro, Hiroshi is fine, we don't mean any harm, Adrienne noticed that Mayu and I were getting tired and thought it would be best for us to land." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:53 pm

The cream and white rabbit twitched her nose, normal for rabbits. She glanced around a bit, then nudged at her brother. "Let's get going," she said to him, and began to hop along. The bright and wise one soon came upon another rabbit, as well as a hare. She figured that was a hare. He seemed to have something different about him. Shaking her head, she watched them silently a moment. She then sighed, calling "Hello," to the two so as not to startle them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota (hope that's okay)

The cream and white male twitched his nose as all rabbits did. He glanced around a bit, then made a small sound as his sister nudged him. He shook his head at her a bit. He said "Okay," and followed after her, hopping along after her. The sometimes too quiet and nervous one glanced around. The two of them soon came upon a hare and another rabbit. He glanced to the other rabbit, then looked to the hare. He found himself staring, feeling warm, and blinked a bit.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He stuck close to Marina now that he was on the ground, and eyed the strangers. He pressed against her legs, as though protecting her. He couldn't do much, as he was a fox, a smaller creature, but he had teeth and nails.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded to the girl that introduced herself first, saying "You didn't startle us. Nice to meet you Adrienne, Mayu, and your friends. I'm Marina and this is my....this is Danny, the fox." She then looked at Adrienne. "Um...am I allowed to ask what you are?"

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The white haired boy hummed a small sound. He nodded to the people as they introduced themselves, but was a bit shy. He stuck close to his former-Neko friend. He wished he was a tiger...person again, that he could turn into tiger form.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He nodded to the strangers as well, now knowing their names, and glanced to his friend. He patted him a bit, petting his hair to calm him. He stuck close to his mother and father (now a cat).

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead nodded to the two girls and two males. "It's nice to meet you all," she said, though focused on Hiroshi the most. "Adrienne, Mayu, Manzo and Hiroshi, got it. My name is Jessie, this cat is Damian, and the boys are my son Archie and his friend Hale."

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat stared at the group, as he'd been doing. He meowed at them, not sure they could understand him. He knew the now-human ones of his group probably couldn't. He hadn't tried speaking, because of this fact.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:38 am

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ "Of course you can Marina." I said to Marina. "I'm half Primordial deity which is because my father is Erebus a primordial deity in greek Mythology and half witch my mother is Danielle Emerson whose a witch and also hunter don't ask." I said to Marina.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- "Nice to meet you guys as well, I'm a Kurikara dragon shifter-witch-hunter." I said to Marina. "Yes both of us are witches, Adrienne's an elemental witch with water/ice magic, and I'm a witch with electricity/lighting magic, that just also happens to be dragon." I said to Marina.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location on the ground~ "I'm nothing special like the girls, I'm a hunter, and back home I'm known as The Assassin Hunter, my duty as the Assassin Hunter is to protect the Cyber Game! Pretty cure girls and there fairies and fight alongside the guardians, on the top of my hand I have something called The Mark of Cyber, in my world Cyber, the Assassin hunter is marked at birth, at birth we are gifted with the power to summon weapons with the mark of cyber." I said to Marina.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ "I'm similar to Mayu I'm a Yveltal-human- hunter hybrid and I'm dragon as well, trust me my power is as dangerous as Adrienne's power is." I said to Marina. "I would prefer to not show you." I said. I hate my magic.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:53 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
The hare tilted his head slightly as the rabbit started moving, following them with his eyes as they.. oh! they were writing on the ground, clever! Venti hopped closer to peer at the writing after it was finished. There was silence for a brief moment before a small laugh escaped him. "I'm sorry, it's just... I can't read this." It looked.. similar to Inazuman script? But it was different enough that he couldn't actually make out what it said.
His ears twitched at sound nearby, head turning to focus on two other rabbits approaching. So many of them! And they were all so cute! Was that weird to think, considering he was a hare now? Did it matter? Probably not. "Hello!" That answered his question too, apparently rabbits and hares could understand each other.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:12 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kota sighed mentally before opening his mouth, his light, almost musical voice blowing along with the crisp autumn[?] breeze. "Hello.." he said tiredly, thinking for a moment before continuing to speak. "Who are you, and do you know where we are?" he asked curiously before his ears twitched. He looked around in wonder. Who was that? He saw two other rabbits emerging from the shadows, and he tensed up, hearing a soft "Hello" nearby. Apparently, animals could talk now. "Haaaah...this definitely isn't Japan..." he mumbled under his breath, getting used to talking. Well, he had a new thing to add to the list of weirdest thing he's ever seen.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:17 pm

The cream and white rabbit nodded to the hare, then looked to the mini lop. She was used to seeing all sorts of rabbits. She just wasn't used to being one herself...That was her brother's thing, he was the one with the rabbit transformation magic. She just had had nature magic, flower creation. Well, now they were in this place, and were both rabbits. Shaking her head, she twitched her nose. She asked "Who are you two?" as she watched the two strangers.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male twitched his nose still. He let out a small breath, as his sister just went right ahead and asked who they were. He nudged her, and gave her a look. He was pretty sure it was more respectful to introduce one self first, then ask. He quickly said "Sorry about her. My name is Sandy, and this is my sister Sunshine, who likes to be called Sunny." He glanced around a moment, watchful. He then shook his head, and focused on them once more.

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He nosed st Mari's leg a bit, then sneezed and shook his head a couple times. He pawed at his muzzle, then lowered his paw back to the ground. He kept an eye on the others, and didn't speak or try to.

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She smiled and nodded, saying "Half deity and half witch huh," then looked to Mayu. She smiled and said "I don't know what a Kurikara dragon is, but dragons and witches are cool. I'm...I was an elf. I don't know how we got here...It seems whatever happened, though, turned me into some sort of fox person. It's still cool, I guess, it's just...something to get used to. I have to get used to not being an elf anymore."

The white haired boy hummed a small sound. He smiled and grabbed Archie's hand.

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He smiled as he and Hale held hands.

The brown eyed redhead nodded as she listened to the girls, then the two males. She nodded to Manzo, saying "That's pretty interesting sounding." She then smiled as she looked at Hiroshi. She nodded and said "Marina is right, dragons are cool."

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He pawed at his whiskers a bit, then stopped himself. He looked up at Jessie, then to the kids, then to Mari and her dad. He finally looked to the strangers, who they now knew the names of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:40 am

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/On the ground/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ "It's because my father is Erebus he's a primordial Deity in Greek mythology." I said. "I know how you feel, I had to get used to earth, I wasn't used to seeing the lush landscapes and stuff because I had never seen stuff like that." I said "It was a massive change for me from a barren wasteland to not a wasteland so I had to get used to it, because I'm so used to a barren Wasteland which Kerberos practically is." I said

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- "Yeah, you don't need to know because it's hard to explain." I said. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian/Location on the ground~ I nodded. "What do you guys want to do?" I asked Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian. Mayu, Adrienne and I all know how dangerous Hiroshi's powers are.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location on the ground in human form/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian~ I was glad I wasn't going to have to show them my powers. I know if I did, it could kill any of us.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me