A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A Pokémon Rolelplay! (You can be a pokemon, too!)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:02 am

Daisy-Female-Eevee-Locatoin: Outside of pokecenter. Tags: Star and her pokemon

"Eev!" She cried. She sniffed Stars hand, and licked it gently.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:56 am

Naoki Akita/Location_forest\with Kayla\uses fairy and Ice Pokemon~ Kayla and I walked in a random direction. Kayla's been my traveling companion for a while. "We can do some training while we're here and we can explore as well." I said to Kayla.

Kayla/Location_forest\with Naoki\uses psychic type pokemon~ I walked beside Naoki and looking at the forest around us. "Okay, I like that idea." I said to Naoki.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:12 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town | Tags: Daisy

Star smiled and giggled a bit as the eevee's tongue tickled her hand. 'Seems pretty friendly for a wild pokemon... maybe its another trainer's pokemon that got lost?' She thought to herself."Do you have a trainer?" she asked the little eevee.

At this point her other pokemon were pretty curious what was going on, and Flare came out of his pokeball on his own, albeit at a safe distance. The Flareon cautiously peeked out from behind Star's legs to get a closer look.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitziolet » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Erebus - Location: Still up in the tree | Venus - Location: Climbing the tree

"Aww, Erebus.. Too many enemies? Need widdle old Venus to help you fight next time? Is that it?" The Sneasel gave an obnoxious snicker, before digging her long claws into the bark and quickly making her way up the willow, leaving scratch and puncture marks in the wood as she ascended.

Erebus narrowed his eyes at her, speaking in a stern growl. "You wouldn't have stood a chance against those Houndoom, and you know that. If you can look at the state I'm in and think that you, a small Sneasel at that, could emerge victorious.. You should think otherwise. I barely made it out myself as is."

"Jeez, chill out. It was just a joke." Venus huffed, pulling herself up next to Erebus and picking the loose splinters out from under her claws. "Hey! You should see what I found." "Found as in you stole again?"
████████████
████████████████████
MITZIOLET
──────────────────────
mitz | she/her | cat lover
──────────────────────
hi! i'm mitzii, i go by she/her,
nymph/nymphself
prns. i like
drawing, horror & puzzles,
lovin mom of a dog. 💜 cs-4
──────────────────────
listo ☂️🦇👾 credit
──────────────────────
████████████
mitziolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:01 pm

Eevee-Female-Daisy-Locatoin: front of Pokecenter -Tags: Flareon and Star

Daisy:

She shook her head. "Eevee..." She had no owner. She looked at Flareon. She rose her tail in greeting. "Ee, eevee, vee, vee!"
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:53 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town | Tags: Daisy

"Ah, I see." Star nodded. She paused for a moment, and then asked "If you really wanted to, you could stay with me." She said, taking out a spare pokeball with her free hand from her bag. "I'll let you decide though, perhaps after you finish meeting the most skittish member of my team." She smiled as she said this, and Flare's eyes went back and forth from Star to the Eevee and back again.

The Flareon composed itself, gathering its courage to step forward a bit into a position where it was easier to see him. Now that he was in the light, the Charcoal piece that it was wearing as a held item in a small little necklace was able to be seen. Slowly raising it's tail in greeting as well, he spoke to the Eevee, "Flare, flareon flare. Flareon, flare flare... [translation: 'Hey there, my name's Flare. Sorry, I tend to be a bit nervous around new people or pokemon...']"
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:18 pm

Kaoru - trainer - tags: open
The boy with purple-pink curly hair walked around the fields, on his way to the nearest town. Meowstic hanging on her shoulder just like she always did. His eyes looked over his shoulder to the forest line seeing the green-haired boy Shiori following them apart. He was known the boy since childhood, but he was a very weird one, not social at all except for when he battled it and took it seriously. The reason why the trainer was following them was probably that he did win the latest battle they had two days ago.

Hideki - trainer - tags: Haru, open
The white-haired ice-type trainer walked on the streets of a town, following his friend Haru, who was looking for some Pokemart to buy some more stuff. Haru's Sneasel loved to travel in Hideki's arms for some reason, and Haru didn't mind that. He sighed as he looked at the black-haired boy "Haru, you're lost aren't you? I told you we could go to the left instead that to the right" he said silently.

Haru - trainer - tags: Hideki, open
The black-haired trainer hold his newest catch the small Roggenrola, the rock type was so cute that he could not just keep it to his Pokeball and it was small enough to travel alongside him, unlike most other larger pokemon he had. His Sneasel was fond of his friend Hideki and loved to travel in his arms "Hm? I know where I am going, I have a feeling that the Pokemart is on this way" he responded and walked into the streets which seemed to turn to an impasse "oh...or maybe the next one..." he said with a smile.

Shiori - trainer - tags: open
He followed after the purple-pink-haired boy with Meowstic, wanting to know where he found such a great team of pokemon. He was bitter for him to win the battle they had two days ago, but he was a little jealous too that he figure out that he had legendary pokemon at his party. He did want to capture some too, but so far he has not seen any legendary pokemon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:23 am

Daisy-female-Eevee-Locatoin: pokecentar, outside-Tags: Flareon and Star

"Eev, ee e e vee." Translation: Hi..im Daisy. Nice to meet you. And it's okay. I used to be too.
She sniffed him, and licked his nose softly.

She looked at stars pokeball, then at Flareon. She gently head-butted the pokeball. "Eevv!"

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:54 pm

Name: Star | Location: Outside in a town | Tags: Daisy and Flare

"Guess it's settled then!" Star cheered, as the spare Pokeball glowed with energy and sucked the Eevee inside for capture.

Flare looked over gently to Star and the Pokeball, watching it shake. It would be a nice change of pace to train up a new member, especially since Star's team had been together for several adventures already, including several attempts at championship (but never succeeding). But the team currently already had 6 members... so who was getting sent to the PC? Taking a glace at Star, he could read that despite her wearing a smile, she was deep in thought, already thinking about their new team composition. He trusted her decision, and no matter what happened, that everything would turn out ok.

(OOC: This is the official request for permission to catch Daisy. Because of how the story is going to work out, She's ALWAYS gonna be on Star's team , and probably almost always going to be out of her pokeball so you can still roleplay. I will be benching Cera the Houndoom in exchange.)
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:34 pm

Permission granted!

Daisy-female-Eevee-MEMBER OF STARS TEAM-Locatoin: Pokeball-Tags: none

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me