rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

axel ( 002 ) | takumi ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:04 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old ho-oh hero location: global terminal, jubilife city tagged: ardyn
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It wasn't like Axel to be taken by surprise all too often, but upon feeling a hand on his face, he couldn't help jumping. It was too late to avoid startling him, though from the sound of the voice, that had been the intent. Calming himself, a sheepish expression crossed the teen's face. Unlike him however, Kotaro seemed less than amused. Puffing out its cheeks at the newcomer, the dewott's eyes narrowed and a few sharp squeaks escaped its throat as he wiggled his way out of the boy's arms. Blinking in surprise Axel averted his gaze down to his companion. While he was aware Kotaro was protective over him, he had never seen him act out in such a manner. Clearly he was taking it too far. "Kotaro, I'm okay. It's fine, I promise," he coaxed, hoping his soft voice would be enough to put the pokemon at ease. Luckily for him, it was. Seeing the dewott calm down, the teen smiled before moving his eyes towards the man that had approached him. "Sorry about that." Again the sheepish expression returned, this time accompanied by a rub of the back of his neck. To say the least, he was embarrassed, not only for his jumpiness, but his companions behavior as well. Who could blame him though? Everything around him was brand new and he was doing his best to take it in.

With his apology out of the way, Axel finally could answer the stranger properly. "I suppose it's no use hiding it, though compared to everyone else here it's pretty embarrassing," he said, a sigh of defeat following his words. Nobody around had even seemed the slightest bit nervous, or maybe they simply were better at hiding it than he was. It was entirely possible. Either way it didn't matter. His own emotion had been too evident and it had drawn attention to him. "I'm sorry if you were worried or something like that. I'm still trying to adjust to being chosen by a legendary and all that. None of this is familiar territory for me." Why was he saying so much? He wasn't even sure, but it wasn't as if he had anything to hide in the first place. These others were in the same boat as him after all, or at least that was what he assumed. It was possible that this man before him was nothing more than a trainer that was willing to aid the heroes. It wasn't as if he'd be able to tell the difference with a simple glance. All he could tell was that unlike him, Ardyn was calm and confident. If only he had such confidence himself, maybe then he wouldn't be so worried about his position or even be as scared of Ho-Oh as he was. That was something that would take longer to grow accustomed to than he wished to admit.

Before he could drift into his thoughts too far, Axel pulled himself back to reality. Now wasn't the time to let his mind run rampant and dwell on his slight fear of fire. He needed to focus on something else. Racking his mind for some kind of topic, the teen was left unaware of his blank stare, until he felt Kotaro tug at the end of his haori. Blinking a few times, an awkward chuckle escaped his lips as he ruffled his own hair. "Are you one of the chosen ones as well?" he finally blurted out, allowing the first question that came to his mind to be his conversation starter.

Takumi Suzuki!!
      xxxmale twenty-three years old sinnoh champion location: route 218 tagged: solace

A few moments passed and Takumi's sharp gaze stayed on the sky overhead. While it comforted him no more than staring at the water had, at least he didn't have to see his reflection. It had disgusted him enough already. Looking so tired only caused others to worry and that was the last thing he sought. Despite the frustration he current felt though, he was oddly at ease. The usual tension in his shoulders was seemingly gone and they slouched, hinting at some form of relaxation. Such was a rarity for the likes of him, but it was a welcome one. Eventually, his head even began to dip and with it his eyelids became heavy. For a brief moment, he nearly found himself falling into a light sleep, but that moment was quickly taken from him as the sound of a voice hit his ears. Immediately, his eyes opened and in that brief moment all tension seemed to return to his body. Sitting up in a more alert position, Takumi couldn't help but grumble softly to himself. Of course someone had to show up and ruin his relaxation. How stupid of him to ever think he could be alone, especially in the current times. Someone always was hounding him for one thing or another, and to him this was no different. The thought alone disgusted him. However, unlike most situations like this in the past, the voice speaking to him was one of unfamiliarity. Had his usual pursuers sent someone else to nag him instead? While the possibility was there, he wasn't sure how to feel. Besides, how they spoke, it seemed unlikely. Even so, he had no desire for idle conversation.

"Avoiding people," Takumi finally answered. His voice was cold and gave a clear hint he had little desire to engage in conversation. Meeting kindness with such hostility was nothing new for him though. Almost anyone in Sinnoh that was even slightly aware of him would be able to tell a stranger that their champion wasn't exactly the most people friendly. Then again, Takumi always stated he cared little for how others perceived him. Now was no different. How the stranger behind him perceived him would ultimately effect him very little going forth. He hadn't even looked at her and he was already assuming they wouldn't cross paths again. Sadly, that was how he viewed most people. It was the one way he could justify his own behavior, although most disagreed with his antics. "But if you have business here, I'll be going." Again, his words oozed with bitterness. If he hadn't made it clear before, it was certainly clear now that conversation was not an interest of his.

Scoffing to himself, the champion finally brought himself to his feet, although his back still faced Solace. Even if he had no desire of speaking directly with the woman, he also did not want her getting a good look at his face. Usually, such a thing wouldn't bother Takumi, but given his current state, the last thing he wished for was concern over his wellbeing. However, this did lead him to an unfortunate predicament. How was he supposed to get past her? He did have the option of taking to the sky with Pyra's help, but given how friendly the bird could be, he doubted escape via her would come too easily. His other option was to use Trident and make way for Canalave on the other side of the pond, however knowing how his Empoleon swam, he had no desire to find himself drenched by the time he arrived on the other side. That left him with no escape options. Cursing softly to himself, he prepared himself to briskly move past her, but before he could even make his move, he felt a ball at his hip begin to shake. No matter how quickly he could have reacted, it wouldn't have been fast enough to stop his Manectric from escaping his ball. Of all his pokemon, this was perhaps the worst case scenario.

"Bolt!" Takumi scolded, but it was to no avail. Much to his dismay, the canine already had made his way towards the stranger. A quick escape was no longer an option. The "betrayal" of his companion was enough to get him to finally turn as well and glare towards the electric-type. Despite how friendly he usually was towards his own pokemon, in the moment any evidence of such was gone and replaced purely with frustration instead.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby IlDottore » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:35 am

Skully
22 - Xerneas Hero - location: Jubilife city- tags: Sasaki Akane

Skully, clumsy as ever had managed to not only be late getting in to Jubilife city, but even managed to break a few things on his way. He was still trying to get it through his head that Xerneas, one of the many other Pokemon he's adored before, chose HIM. He wasn't particularly experienced in fighting, nor had he intended to be but... surely it's not too late to start....right? He was pretty excited and nervous to meet all the other trainers - a million questions rung through his mind. 'How many will show up? 'What will they look like?' 'How old are they?!' but his jumbled rambling of what could barely be called thoughts was quickly cut off by him, once again running into something... or rather in this case someONE. He fell onto the ground lightly and shook his head quickly. He looked up to see a girl - one with bright red hair and green eyes. Skully dusted himself off with an apologetic grin. He had a hand on his neck sheepishly, and extended his other to her. "Uh..Hi! 'm Skully. Sorry for running into ya' there!" He then lets out a soft laugh at the circumstances. He really needs to learn how to watch where he's going... At his feet his Wooloo bumps it's head into him affectionately and he smiles down at it.
Last edited by IlDottore on Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
IlDottore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╰ ardyn (Ⅱ) - solace (Ⅱ)

Postby 44dyn » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:37 am

   ardyn albrecht .
      male . twenty nine (29) . zacian hero . loc: global terminal, jubilife city

Smiling to himself in reaction to the small Pokémon becoming overtly defensive, he looked at the teen and scanned his face. "No worries, I understand how protective they can be," he chuckled, "I apologise for startling you, as well." Adjusting his sleeves and stepping back a bit, he kept the smug look on his face. He's noticeably taller than the boy and didn't want to overwhelm him or his defensive Pokémon. His own Pokémon, Luis, is slightly bigger than the Dewott as well, but just sat next to Ardyn and locked his eyes on it. The fur on his back stood up slightly and he rubbed his tail against Ardyn's shin, but he maintained his composure.

"Don't be embarrassed to be nervous, it's completely normal. I remember being nervous my first briefing as well," chuckling softly, he peered around the room for a few seconds to see what everyone else was doing. Standing around, chatting, laughing. His first briefing was almost exactly like this one, only Ardyn's was eleven years ago; the room had a different feeling about it, as did the people. He had no doubt they'd all be strong, confident heroes, but something felt different. The nostalgia factor wasn't there for him anymore.

Also lost in his thoughts, Ardyn's gaze shot back to the teen and softened. "I am," his tone was friendly, but something off about it; there always was with him. it's almost as if his tone was too smooth, "I'm Zacian's hero. Not my first choice," he smiled slightly, half joking. Whilst Zacian is a cool Pokémon to him and he likes being their hero, but his first choice would have been Necrozma. "Which pokemon do you have the fortune of being the hero of?" Silently judging the teens features, he came to the conclusion he believed it to be either Lugia or Ho-Oh. The teen seemed jumpy right now, but he couldn't blame him, but this meant he couldn't get a proper read on him either. He felt a connection to him already due to their similar hair colours and situation; it was as if Ardyn was seeing a younger version of himself. Getting deja vu, are we? Silently sighing, he ran his hand through his hair and looked down at the teen.

   solace jeong .
      female . twenty two (22) . reshiram hero . loc: route 218

Scrunching her nose at his remark, she adjusted her posture and leaned away from him again. "I see. Sorry to disturb that, I suppose," looking past him and into the water, her voice slightly trailed off, "I don't particularly have any business. I actually came to do the same as you, but you beat me here." Ignoring his tone and the blatant fact he didn't wish to talk, she continued the conversation for a bit with her short rambles. The water looked especially beautiful today; the sun was out and beaming against it, making small rays of light bounce off the water, hitting the wooden boardwalk, and she assumed the man as well. She gazed up, switching her basket to her free hand and used her arm to block the sun as she looked up. A few clouds, but it was pretty. The wind made them look like strings of pearly white hair.

Stepping back with tiny steps as the man stood, she noticed his hair was slightly out of place and messy, though she didn't think much of it; she did, however, notice particularly how much taller than her he was. Flashing her eyebrows and looking to Harriet who had his eyes locked on the man, she giggled to herself quietly and scratched the top of his head. Beginning to hum to herself again and fiddle with the flowers in her basket, she got one of the daisies and interlaced it in her twists either sides of her head. She smiled now that she matched with Harriet, even if she looked a little silly.

Noticing the sound of the Pokeball, she quickly turned her head and watched it. She knew it would open as the man did nothing to stop it, and she watched in curiosity to see what Pokémon would emerge from it. Never would she have assumed it would be a Pokémon nearly as tall as her; a Manectric popped out of the ball and, as she heard the man shout, it eagerly made it's way towards her. She was already relatively close to the man, so as it came out of the ball, she had already almost tumbled over. Gasping, she took a few larger steps back and stared at it for a few seconds before regaining her composure and chuckling. "Ah, you are so cute!" Avoiding its mane, she rubbed the sides of its face and front. She had never seen one this close, and they were a lot bigger than she imagined. A lot bigger.

44dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:57 am

𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚎 | 𝟸𝟺 | 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝙼𝚎𝚠𝚝𝚠𝚘'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 | 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗;; 𝙹𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 | 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜;; 𝚂𝚔𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢

Nao seemed to have noticed the stranger approaching because he jumped out of Akane's arms just before she tumbled to the ground. Her wrist stung painfully as she landed on her hand to avoid any other injury. Irritation bubbled in her chest, but it fizzled out almost as soon as it appeared, as most emotions did. She looked at the stranger, he looked like he might be a bit younger than her, and he had pink hair and blue eyes. He was quick to apologize, and she was not one to hold a grudge so she brushed it off, grabbing his offered hand with her uninjured one. "It's fine, accidents happen." She responded, using the grip as leverage to pull herself up. She adjusted her injured wrist a bit, the pain had dulled so it probably wasn't anything to worry about. Nao quickly bounced back into place in her arms, watching the stranger warily. "You should be more careful next time though." She added. Akane wasn't sure what had him in such a hurry, granted, Jubilife was quite big so there was a chance he was late for a meeting or something like that.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IlDottore » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:27 am

Skully
22 - Xerneas Hero - location: Jubilife city- tags: Sasaki Akane

Skully nodded in response. "Yeah.. it does happens a lot..." He paused for a second, before continuing and letting go of her hand and relaxing into a more comfortable position. "So, by any chance... do you know where the legendary heroes are supposed to meet..?" As he asked her that, his wooloo bounced up closer to inspect Sasaki, sniffing curiously at her and the Zorua. It started to wag its tail back and forth quickly, and tried to hop up into her arms. Skully quickly leaned down and picked it up, pulling it into his own arms while shaking his head and looking down at it. "Oh you silly thing.. always causing trouble..." He couldn't help but to beam down at his first and only Pokemon. Although he technically had Xerneas, he refused to claim ownership over it. It just seemed.. wrong to him.
Last edited by IlDottore on Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
IlDottore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oonyura » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:43 pm

Viola Nerium

Female | 20 | Solgaleo Hero | Global Terminal, Jubilife City

sometimes i wish i could lend you my voice, lend you my heart, and lend you my choice

Was it normal to feel not ready to be some kind of hero? The weight of Solgaleo's choice bore down on Vi's shoulders before, during, and after the debriefing. Still a bit shellshocked from the change in her life course. One moment spent home in Alola, planning what League to take on next and the next moment being chosen as The Beast That Devours The Sun's hero. A towering four-legged beast made of steel and shining like the sun, with eyes sharp and judgemental somehow considering her worthy. Viola say so lost in thought it took her a moment to notice her Sneasel, Boone, lightly swatting at the strings of her hoodie from his curled-up spot in her lap.

That was one thing about Sinnoh, it was cold, much colder than Alola had ever been. Boone being part Ice-type seemed right at home in the chill. Vi scanned the room, seeing people chatting amongst themselves and honestly feeling a bit lost on what her next move should be. Every time she thought about getting up to leave, her responsibility struck her right down again, practically gluing her to her seat. Boone must have felt her worry, beginning to softly purr in her lap and she held him a bit closer. Maybe she should worry about lodgings first. Or at least explore the city she was in. But at the same time, she worried how it would look if she left without speaking to anyone, not wanting to come off as rude or uppity to the other heroes. Unconsciously she bounced her leg, disturbing Boone in her lap who climbed up further on her to avoid the constant bouncing.

sometimes i wish for a savior to come, who's got what it takes to convince everyone

Mika Monet
Male | 26 | Idol | Jubilife TV, Jubilife City

and we're on our way to glory, where the show won't ever end

"I see you're enjoying the complimentary Poffins." Mika stands next to his partner Clara, a Delphox, looking out the top floor windows of Jubilife TV at the life happening below. She happily munches on a spicy Poffin provided by the TV station as he waited for an executive to come meet with him over some advertising deal. He scritches the silver fur between her large ears and she trills happily with her cheeks stuffed. Clara of course was part of the advertising deal, people seemed to love the gimmick of shiny Pokemon on product packaging. So an idol and his shiny Delphox was basically a two-for-one package. Just as Mika opened his mouth to speak to his partner again the elevator opened and the executive walked in with his manager. He'd never say it out loud but Mika had a lot of distaste for his manager.

"Mr. Monet! It's great to finally meet you. Are you and Delphox ready to be the faces of the next generation of Poketches?"

When Mika finally exits to the streets of Jubilife after securing the deal, which he got a fancy prototype out of and the dates and times of his promotional photoshoots and commercial filming, he's a bit exhausted. His manager had already gone back to the hotel to take care of more business, leaving him and Clara to explore the city. Mika had been to Jubilife before, a few times actually. Performing live for Jubilife TV, making appearances around the city, and even before fame. His first thought was to find a restaurant, while Clara had chowed down the entire meeting, he had not and now was starving. He headed to the nearest Pokecenter, while some may complain that their food was cafeteria level at best, Mika had always had a love for their fresh veggie wraps.

and the encore lasts forever, and there's time with you to spend
Oonyura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 2

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:33 pm

Location - route 218 heading towards Jubilife City
Tagged - 

The blonde male Trainer stared at the scene as the metal-bodied pokemon held up Luxio dangling from his tail like it was nothing. The smaller pokemon by now having added it's claws to try and get a decent grasp on his opponant. It was refusing to let go. "Luxio give it an Iron Tail!", he shouted.

Keeping its teeth and claws dug in best it could into Steelix's hide, the Spark Pokemon raised its tail which became glowing with white energy.

"Shake Luxio off with Iron Tail!"

Just like the feline like pokemon, the Iron Snake Pokemon's tail also glowed with white energy under the other pokemon's fangs and claws. Lifting his tail a little higher, the earth shook and a large cloud of dust exploded upwards into the air surrounding the battle field temporarily. It was a clash between attacks. The dark haired young women and her opponant both had to shield their eyes from the dust and debris that was kicked up everywhere as it started to settle.

Once the dust settled, it revealed a scene with cracked and destroyed earth around the field from where the serpent-like pokemon's tail had come into contact with the ground. But that wasn't surprising. Quite the opposite. What was surprising, at least to the young women, was that the smaller pokemon was still on its feet despite it having sustained some damage. Weather from the actual move or the fact it was just slammed into the ground was up for debate. "Not bad.", the women said as Steelix came into view next, "But still not so good it could beat us, time to show you how a Steel Type really pulls off a Steel Type Move! Steelix Iron Tail once more!"

Once again just like before the larger pokemon's tail started to glow with white energy.

"Dodge it Luxio!"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ayumi (001)

Postby selasphorys » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:35 pm

◆ ─ 𝗔𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗢
    she/they | twenty-one | groudon hero | location: jubilife city, global terminal | tags: Vi

With a face of fired clay, Ayumi listened intently to the words spoken at the meeting. Shoulders squared, rapt at attention, the researcher fixated on every detail. This rigidness allowed no room for fear. She could not let herself crumble, not here, not now. Legends had re-awakened--- and their heroes must answer their call. If they must challenge The Original One, so be it. Ayumi would rise to any challenge. Only then could treasures be sifted from the dirt, allowing the truth to be revealed.

As the meeting drew to a close, Ayumi had already begun searching for leads. Their red eyes dulled and they stared into space. They lost themself in half-remembered notes on Arceus's blessings and curses. The past six months had been a frenzied dive into Arceus research as she struggled to understand what incurred the Original One's wrath. On days when she was too overwhelmed, Ayumi would walk listlessly through the ruins of her old home in Mauville City. Only Groudon's choice pulled her from her labyrinthine musings. Groudon was a creature of scorching strife, and yet the legend had offered its power to Ayumi. Perhaps the personification of land recognized her devotion after her journeys across all ends of the earth. Perhaps the proud Pokemon wanted a trainer who found endless wonder in the desolate sands it spawned. She could make a thousand theories, but could she wield the explosive force that raised the continents themselves? Could she control the monster that was famed for its cataclysmic clashes? Groudon had not emerged from its pokeball since the day she had caught it. Its mere appearance would send cities into chaos, as sun rays dried the seas and lava flooded the streets. Ayumi was no great battler. Would she squander the legend's potential? As doubts slipped in, cracks split like fault lines through the shield of her stony facade.

A rattling noise broke Ayumi's spiraling train of thought. Maya! The Maractus had only been allowed out of her pokeball for the meeting if she promised not to disrupt it. Sweet Maya had been giving her best impression of a potted plant for the entire briefing, but the slight rattle of her seeds signaled that she was ready to bounce. They had kept her waiting for far too long. The cactus rabbit caught her distracted trainer's eye and beamed, hopping a few steps closer. Ayumi patted her on her soft blossoms, thanking her for the distraction. It wasn't like them to wallow in the mud of their doubts. Ayumi took action. They glanced around the room, somewhat disheartened to see lively conversation already beginning. The few notes of laughter she heard seemed awfully unfitting for the occasion. Ayumi's eyes narrowed. There was too much to be done for pleasant chatter. Unfortunately, she would have to get to know these other heroes if she wanted to work in a cohesive team.

Watching the crowd, Ayumi understood that these battle-hardened trainers were completely unlike the ancient archeologists and odd ruin maniacs she was used to. She pondered how she would approach this. Ever helpful, Maya pointed out a lone trainer with a tilt of her head. Ayumi studied the dark-haired woman briefly, noting the Sneasel bundled up in her arms. Any trainer who had earned the sharp-clawed weasel's trust was sure to be an admirable one. Wild Sneasel had given Ayumi's ground-based team a lot of trouble back when she was visiting a remote Ho-oh shrine on Mt. Silver. Her mouth pressed into a thin smile as she resigned herself to societal niceties. They walked over to the pair, slowly enough to hopefully not startle them. Maya waved a thorny arm, making her characteristic loud rattling noise as she did so. "Hello," Ayumi began. How did small talk work again? She'd just get to the point. "My name is Ayumi. I'm the hero chosen by Groudon. What's your name? Were you also chosen?"
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel ( 003 ) | takumi ( 003 )

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:55 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old ho-oh hero location: global terminal, jubilife city tagged: ardyn

Allowing himself to relax, Axel's expression softened, finally becoming devoid of the nervousness that had been plaguing him. He was just glad someone was being kind towards him. Part of him had been concerned how the others might perceive him, but it seemed that was only his anxiety trying to convince him otherwise. It made him happy. Giving a small nod at Ardyn's initial words, the boy followed the gesture with a small wave of his hand to dismiss the apology that followed. "You don't need to apologize either. I just wasn't expecting to feel a hand on my back," he admitted, a soft chuckle accompanying his words. "I swear I'm not always this jumpy." He could only think of a few situations off the top of his head in which he was as easily startled as he currently was. Most involved the likes of fire, though admitting that to a stranger wasn't something he intended to do. Nobody here needed to know about such a thing, though he was well aware his scar was hard to overlook and questions might eventually be asked. Now wasn't the time to worry about such a thing though. If he let himself get so easily distracted, people would start to think he was some kind of airhead or never paying attention.

"I suppose you have a point," Axel responded, though to some extent there was more than just the meeting that had gotten him nervous. Traveling itself was rather new and he doubted many of the others were in the same boat there. Most pokemon trainers at least traveled around their own region, yet he couldn't even claim that. Adventure had never been something at the top of his list of things to do, or at least that was what he told himself. Perhaps he sought it more than he was ever willing to admit, but only now was he getting the chance to do so. "I guess I'm also still nervous over having traveled so far from home. That's all pretty new to me as well." It was embarrassing to flat out admit it, but hiding such a truth was pointless. Besides, this man seemed nice enough and hopefully wouldn't judge him. Even if he did, Axel simple had to accept it a move forward. He couldn't let little things bother him.

Hearing Ardyn continue on and answer his question, a sparkle of excitement became prominent in the teen's eyes. He was in the presence of another chosen one. While it had been expected, he was still excited nonetheless. While he knew little about the legendaries of the regions beyond Kanto and Johto, they still fascinated him. Pairs, sometimes trios, of legendaries looking over the land they called home. All of them so vastly different from each other. It was hard not to find them interesting. His childish joy was briefly cut short when the man stated which pokemon had chosen him and how it wouldn't have been his first choice. In a way, he could relate, though oddly Ho-Oh seemed the most fitting for him no matter how he looked at it. While his family and ancestors respected and praised both the legendary birds, he had only traveled to the Whirlpool Islands once before to perform a ritual for Lugia, whereas he often visited the Bell Tower, even outside of the rituals he performed. He found its setting oddly calming. There had been plenty of times in which he had been found dozing away under the trees outside the tower. Maybe Ho-Oh knew all that. Still, despite his admiration for the bird, he found himself frightened by it merely because it was a fire type. That alone made him think Lugia would have been his first choice. Nevertheless, he was content with what he received.

As his mind came around to that conclusion, the childish joy returned to Axel's face. "Well, before I tell you which legendary has chosen me, allow me to introduce myself properly," he began, allowing himself to stand up straight. "I am Axel and this is Kotaro." His posture quickly changed as he allowed his arms to rest at his sides before bowing his upper body. Following suit, the Dewott at his side joined him in the gesture. The two held such a pose for a brief moment before return to their full heights. "I am Ho-Oh's chosen hero."

Takumi Suzuki!!
      xxxmale twenty-three years old sinnoh champion location: route 218 tagged: solace

Grumbling under his breath, Takumi felt mentally defeated. Why Bolt had decided now of all times he needed to be out was beyond him and now it put him in a rather awkward situation. Quickly rubbing his temples, the champion turned his gaze away from Solace and his own pokemon. As much as he wanted to call Bolt back, he knew it would be to no avail. Unlike him, the Manectric was rather friendly with others. It was a stark contrast between the two of them. Usually it didn't come into play unless it was around one of the Elite Four members, however, he was more sociable with the four of them than most others. He didn't have much of a choice in the matter though. The least he could do was communicate with them and inform them when he was going to be away, though such a thing didn't matter these days given how busy all of them had become. Besides, challengers hardly came around thanks to most of northern Sinnoh being in ruins. This wasn't about any of that.

Dropping his hand from his head, Takumi glanced back over his shoulder after taking a moment to himself. His gaze was no kinder than it previously had been, but signs of his sleep depravity were present, much to his dismay. Even as he looked on he didn't say a word. What was he supposed to say anyways? He had no desire to start any form of conversation, yet here he was stuck staying until his Manectric was satisfied. There was no telling how long that'd be and that concerned Takumi. Given the way the woman reacted towards the canine, he could only assume it would be awhile. While he wanted to be angry, he did admit it was somewhat cute. No signs of that thought came across in his expression though. For that he was thankful. Such things needed to stay to himself. Allowing his gaze to linger for only a moment longer, he turned his head away again. He figured if he stared any longer Solace might get the wrong idea. It was possible she might take a small hint of interest as an opening to make his situation even worse. Again, he found himself looking at the water. He couldn't have made it more clear he was avoiding any kind of interaction if he tried.

Unlike Takumi, Bolt was enjoying the moment. Panting happily as Solace rubbed his face, the Manectric let out a joyful bark before turning his head to look towards his trainer. Seeing the champion's gaze lingered elsewhere, the electric canine pulled back from Solace and moved over to Takumi in a blink of an eye. Despite its large size, Bolt nuzzled against the man's legs, allowing a few weak electrical shocks to grab his trainer's attention in full. "Hey! Cut that out!" the champion scolded, reaching down to shoo his pokemon back. "Go be friendly since that's what you want." Despite the words he spoke, his voice was almost soft unlike before. He even gave a few soft pats onto the canine's back. "Now go on." Oddly satisfied with the man's reaction, Bolt circled around him one last time before returning before Solace and plopping down in front of her, hoping to receive more attention.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

viola no.2

Postby Oonyura » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:34 pm

Viola Nerium

Female | 20 | Solgaleo Hero | Global Terminal, Jubilife City

sometimes i wish i could lend you my voice, lend you my heart, and lend you my choice

Vi is rattled out of her thoughts by an actual rattling noise. She looks at the Maractus curiously and Boone turns to look as well, pausing in batting at his trainer's loose hoodie strings to turn it's large eyes on the other Pokemon. Viola then looks up at the Maractus' trainer, the spirit behind their red eyes struck Viola as admirable and she motioned to a seat next to her to invite Ayumi to sit with her.

"I'm Viola," She began with a small smile. "You can call me Vi if you want. I was chosen by Solgaleo. This is Boone." Vi takes the Sneasel's clawed paw and waves it at Ayumi, Boone seems unbothered by this, his nose twitching rapidly trying to sniff out the Maractus from his seat in Vi's lap. "Is that your Maractus? She looks very healthy, you must take great care of her." Viola admired the beautiful flowers at the tips of Maractus' rabbit ear-like protrusions, they reminded her a bit of home. "It's rather cold here compared to where I'm from. It'll probably take a bit of getting used to. Are you from around here?"

sometimes i wish for a savior to come, who's got what it takes to convince everyone
Oonyura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me