Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Another Planet, Another Dimension! (Multi-fandom RP!)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:34 pm

Nikita~ Kamala and I stopped and saw Marielle and Romelle. "Oh hey Romelle and Marielle, Kamala and I didn't hear you two come in." I said to Marielle and Romelle.

Kamala~ I noticed Nikita had stopped so I did as well. "Hi, don't worry you two aren't interrupting Nikita and I." I said to Marielle and Romelle.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:08 pm

Lightbringers

Christine | female |demi-human, anthro-kitsune|tags: open
She walked to the control room, she eyed the map there, before walking to the computer there to find more about the Planet Blorch they were going at. She was hearing some rumors about an evil organization called the destroyers working somewhere, but she was not sure if those were only talks or if was it true knowledge. She looked back to the hallway when she could hear the loud voice of the other Lightbringers, even if the ship was big the voices sure echoed there.

Destroyers

Red Willows (Red) | male | were-cat | tags: open
He left his room and walked around the hallways, as a were-cat he had good hearing and he heard their conversations going through some of the rooms. He really didn't get those few people in there, they have some cards with some powers, or did they have the powers because of those cards? He never got that, but he never ever asked about that either.

Death Sky (Death) | male | were-cat | tags: open
The dark-furred were-cat sat at his chair in his room, he needed to fight to get this room only to himself for long. He was not going to share his room with anyone else even his son Red Willows. So far he was not got any new 9nformations for any new missions or anything else either, so he took his time and enjoyed the silence.

Gieque | gendefluid | alien | tags: open
The white skinny alien levitated near the corner of the room the four persons were talking at. The alien let the human-looking person do the information missions as their weird look could bring too much attention, that they could not get any information at all,

Starman Final | genderless| alien robot | tags: open
Guarding and walking around the hallways.

Ultimate Chimera | Genderless| Chimera | tags: open
the large big mouthiest beast was sleeping to charge its batteries so they could move a little bit more.

Natives

Ember Thorn (Ember)| male|were-cat|tags: Yangy/u]
He looked at the black cat thing "Why would I care about my brother, he is shown that he can not be trusted..." he snarled "If he wants to leave then I am not going to stop him" he said. He looked in the distance "I am not going to be with anyone who hurts others just to make their life a little bit better" he said to her with a sight "you better tell that your brother as well, I did see him running away" he said "not to cross with Eagle spike, he respects nobody" he said with a silent.

[u]Rickie | male| anthro wolf| tags: open

He walked out of his small house, he was too depressed to take care of it and it started to show. The dirty house made him even more depressed and disgusting, but still, he didn't find a good mood to do anything about it, it annoyed and frustrated him a lot. He sat at the stone things near his home, watching an anthro fox there walking with his two fox pets.

Deacon| male| anthro Cheetah|tags: open
The anthro cheetah was still at his home, laying on his bed, not even trying to move away from it. He didn't need to, he had nothing there which could give him a reason to stand out of the bed. He watched the blocked window for a moment before turning around and continuing to get some more sleep.

loners

Eagle Spike (Eagle)|male| were-cat |tags: Yinny
He kept walking forward but know very well that the stupid native was still following him 'how foolish can those natives be' he thought with an annoyed snarl. He passed to a bush out of the cat's sight for a moment, he jumped quickly into a side of the tree and used it to do a total U-turn, instead being walking in front of him, now he was right on the side of him, hidden. Narrowing his eyes he speed up and jumped to the black cat's back, pushing his head towards the ground with his large paw "now tell me fool, why are you risking your sorry life to follow me?" he asked him with a growl.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:25 am

Z-arc/Sakiko~ I changed forms I was getting mad. "I'm going to ask again who wants to go with Michi and Sayo to capture more random Natives and random leaders?" I asked. My question was directed to everybody in the room. “Who wants to go with Sayo and Michi.” I said to everyone in the room. I wanted them to answer the question.
Sayo- I turned to Sakiko. “They are chickens, this group isn’t very good, I don’t think they are all that smart.” I said to Sakiko. I knew Michi agreed with me.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 am

[hey Kyoko, I think everyone's in different parts of the Darkseekers ship or building, not just all together in one room. So you could just send your characters out to go catch an NPc, or...well, you could have them take Yinny but don't kill him please (Eagle already has him stuck/caught)]

Jaselle or Jessel- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Lee- two forms- Tags: Fleur/

(Dark reddish or reddish brown and white long cat. Humanoid form has red hair and cat ears and tail, as well as brown eyes I believe.)

Fleur- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Trix- two forms- Tags: Jessel/

(Cream and minimal white long cat I believe. Her hair is blonde and she has ears and tail in humanoid form, and I think she had braids.)

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo)- m- 20- human Galra- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Lance- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The black haired male rubbed at the mark(s) on his cheek(s). He then smiled and patted his beautiful black and light blue wolf. Cosmo barked a bit, wagging his tail. He teleported around the other male, then stopped and stared at the cat. He huffed a bit when Kova snorted. He wagged his tail again, and panted.

Pidge- f- 20- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- girlfriend or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/open

The brown haired one hummed a bit, and smiled. She looked at her friend and the wolf, watching him teleport around. Cosmo seemed to have a lot of fun doing that. She laughed, twice, then glanced to her brother and smiled at him now. She glanced around, wondering where Romelle and Marielle got to. She then glanced to the cat.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- fiancé or husband- Tags: Keith and co

The brown haired male smiled a bit as his sister looked at him. He too looked around a moment, and tilted his head a bit. He then glanced to the others once more. He looked between the wolf and cat, smiling a bit as he looked at them both.

Kova- m- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers I guess- Voltron canon- Tags: Keith and co

The cat mewed and flicked his tail. His bigger ears stood out, and considering he wasn't an Earth cat, it wasn't strange. He snorted as he looked at the wolf...hearing him huff. He then watched him wag his tail and pant, and crouched a bit. He wriggled, then leaped at the wolf. Cosmo yelped and fell back.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f- 14 or 15- human- Lightbringers- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags

The dog like girl hummed and giggled a bit, patting Ein. "Let's go Ein!" she said, in that overly excitable way, then took off. The corgi barked as he ran as fast as his short little legs could go. She dropped down and crawled along the floor, but he didn't care. He was used to seeing this kind of thing. She somersaulted and got up, running once more.

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/Nikita and Kamala

The blonde with the elf like ears nodded to the other two women. "Are you two doing some training?" she asked. She didn't really fight...but she knew Marielle could, and would if needed. Marielle might want to try sparring with the two.

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/Nikita and Kamala

Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, then the others. Black ears twitched and perked, and she said "Oh, that's good." When Romelle asked if they'd been sparring, she perked up. "If...if yours sparring, maybe w-maybe I could join in?" she asked.

Gamma- m- unlnown age- Anthro fox- Native- OC- crush on Ack- Tags

(Golden fox with brown ears and tail tip, white muzzle and paws, brown on legs and snout. Nose is black and pads are pink and black. He also has two black and white normal foxes that follow him. He's named them Kuro and Shinra.)

Honey- f- unknown age- Anthro cat- Native- OC- crush on Trinket- Tags

(Golden she cat with amber eyes and pink nose and pads. She stands upright, of course, and has an amber pendant her grandmother gave her. She wears pretty clothes and cute clothes usually. She has stockings and socks, as well as nice shoes and then sneakers.)

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Ember Thorn

The black haired one snorted as she looked up at Ember Thorn. Black ears and white tipped tail moving a bit, red eyes stared at him. "He's your brother...and you're a good guy. What if he's out there hurting someone right now?" she asked. She snorted again when he mentioned her brother... "He's probably already been caught, and besides... I'm mad at him." She stayed where she was, crouching down a bit. She wasn't in cat form, so she might fall out of the tree if she wasn't careful.

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Eagle Spike

The black ears and black tipped tail moved a bit. The red eyed white male hissed when the other cat jumped on him and shoved him to the ground. "I know you're going to go do something stupid! Maybe I'm just here to stop you," he said. It wasn't like he had a crush on him...not at all...Except he did, but he knew Eagle Spike was considered a bad guy. At least, Ember Thorn always seemed to act like he was. Considering what he was doing right now, maybe it was right.

(Queen: idk if you'd want to try, but Ember might be able to make Yangy good and Eagle might be able to turn Yinny bad. If you want to...it's up to you)

Evening- gender neutral- unknown age- Robo canine- loner- OC- probably likes BOLT- Tags

(Pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tips and a tail designed to curl. They can't make it uncurl, since it's metal. They have been painted (or whatever) a golden and black color. It's meant to replicate evening, to resemble evening.
Just as sweet and kind as a real dog, gentle and loving as well. Despite being a robot, is nurturing and can even make food. This little dog loves to play and roam around. Can also be protective and brave as needed, but also stubborn and headstrong.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:20 am

(Derp)
Nikita~ "Yep Kamala and I are doing some training, I was trained how to use weapons and fight by my mother Natasha, it was before I was taken by the Dodc department of Damage Control when she taught me, Kamala can't control her powers all that well, and I want her to be able to use weapons as well as her powers." I said to Marielle and Romelle. "Sure I don't mind at all if you spare with Kamala and I." I said to Marielle and Romelle.
Kamala~ "That's true, I'm a mutant hybrid and I asked Nikita to train me to use weapons and I don't mind either." I said to Romelle and Marielle.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 pm

Lightbringers

Christine | female |demi-human, anthro-kitsune|tags: open
She walked to the control room, she eyed the map there, before walking to the computer there to find more about the Planet Blorch they were going at. She was hearing some rumors about an evil organization called the destroyers working somewhere, but she was not sure if those were only talks or if was it true knowledge. She looked back to the hallway when she could hear the loud voice of the other Lightbringers, even if the ship was big the voices sure echoed there.

Destroyers

Red Willows (Red) | male | were-cat | tags: open
He left his room and walked around the hallways, as a were-cat he had good hearing and he heard their conversations going through some of the rooms. He really didn't get those few people in there, they have some cards with some powers, or did they have the powers because of those cards? He never got that, but he never ever asked about that either.

Death Sky (Death) | male | were-cat | tags: open
The dark-furred were-cat sat at his chair in his room, he needed to fight to get this room only to himself for long. He was not going to share his room with anyone else even his son Red Willows. So far he was not got any new 9nformations for any new missions or anything else either, so he took his time and enjoyed the silence.

Gieque | gendefluid | alien | tags: open
The white skinny alien levitated near the corner of the room the four persons were talking at. The alien let the human-looking person do the information missions as their weird look could bring too much attention, that they could not get any information at all,

Starman Final | genderless| alien robot | tags: open
Guarding and walking around the hallways.

Ultimate Chimera | Genderless| Chimera | tags: open
the large big mouthiest beast was sleeping to charge its batteries so they could move a little bit more.

Natives

Ember Thorn (Ember)| male|were-cat|tags: Yangy/u]
He sighed "Don't say I didn't try, he doesn't listen, he does what he wants to do...and I am not going to waste my own life watching over him" he said. He thought as he stood up "I am all ready to face my brother in battle if he turns to the dark side..." he said "he had some many chances to turn around, but he didn't...maybe he is born to be bad" he said. He looked at Yangy "why did you come here? not to talk about my brother?" he asked narrowing his eyes "I know a dark-hearted one if I see one..." he said.

[u]Rickie | male| anthro wolf| tags: open

He walked out of his small house, he was too depressed to take care of it and it started to show. The dirty house made him even more depressed and disgusting, but still, he didn't find a good mood to do anything about it, it annoyed and frustrated him a lot. He sat at the stone things near his home, watching an anthro fox there walking with his two fox pets.

Deacon| male| anthro Cheetah|tags: open
The anthro cheetah was still at his home, laying on his bed, not even trying to move away from it. He didn't need to, he had nothing there which could give him a reason to stand out of the bed. He watched the blocked window for a moment before turning around and continuing to get some more sleep.

loners

Eagle Spike (Eagle)|male| were-cat |tags: Yinny
He narrowed his eyes and pushed the cat's head to the ground more "hoo, saving angel huh?" he said with a laugh "you're weak little kitten Yinny, you can't even save yourself, so how can you even think to save me?" he said. He thought for a moment with a smirk "and who said I never ever wanted to be saved, I am just going the place to call a home, I never felt like welcome in that stupid place of your kind" he said to him with a snarl.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:21 pm

Z-Arc/Sakiko~ “Fine nobody wants to go with Michi and Sayo, you all are chickens.” I said to everyone in the room. I turned and walked out of the room. Sayo and Michi followed me. “Let’s go see if Senichi/Vector got information, it is fun to watch your brother break the random natives.” I said to Sayo and Michi. I arrived at where Senichi/Vector was.

Sayo- Michi and I followed Z-arc/Sakiko. The three of us went onto the other side of the window of the room where Senichi/Vector were. “Oh looks like Senichi gave control to Vector.” I said to Michi and Sakiko.

Vector/Senichi- I knew Sakiko/Z-arc and Senichi’s two older sisters Sayo and Michi were on the other side of the window, Sakiko made the windows in this area able to hear and see what I am doing to the random natives. “Tell me who the lightbringers are.” I said to the random native. “No way.” The random native said to me. I fired another bolt of my psychic power. “I will get you to tell me what I want to know.” I said to the random native.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:37 am

(Hello! I am so sorry for taking so long to reply... I'm here now though and I'll reply as often as I can. :3)

Ford Pines - Human - Gravity Falls - LightBringer - Tags: Open

Ford was currently venturing around the planet known as Planet Blorch, not far from the ship that they had arrived here on. They had been there for a little bit now, in search of the team known as the Destroyers. As he walked along, he could see some random natives milling about and couldn’t help but wonder if they really lived here or if they were one of the Destroyers in disguise. He kept his guard up as he ventured around.

Double D - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - LightBringers - Tags: Open

Double D was currently in the room he had been calling his own ever sense he had been dragged into this so called mission. Even though they had landed on Blorch a bit ago, he still wasn't used to the planet or the large ship that he and his fellow team members were calling home. Deciding to venture out of his room and see who else was around, he exited the room and walked down the hallways wondering who he would run into.

Lee - Irken - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tags: ARK/Open

Lee walked down the hallway toward the control room, wanting to get a good look at the controls. She wanted to get to know them just in case she may have to take over the controls one day. She doubted that would ever be needed but she wanted to be sure.

ARK - SIR Unit - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tags: Lee/Open

ARK stayed close to Lee, following here lead. He wondered if he and/or Lee would need to learn how to use the controls in the control room they were heading toward.

Trix - Irken - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers - Tags: LAP/Open

Trix had left her room and was currently wandering the hallways, debating over whether or not she should go outside the ship. She thought that it would be wise to wear a disguise of one of the natives around this planet whenever she did decide to go out and explore.

LAP - SIR Unit - Invader Zim OC - LightBringers Tags: Trix/Open

LAP followed the lead of Trix, staying close behind her. He also wondered about wearing a disguise as well, unsure about what to do next.

BOLT - SIR Unit - Invader Zim OC - Loner - Tags:Open

BOLT had arrived on the planet after hitching a ride on the LightBringers ship. He had stowed away but that was a little ago and he'd been on Blorch ever since. Currently, he was wandering around, not having a particular place to go but keeping a sharp eye out as he kept his guard up.

Drax - Monster - OC - Loner - Tags: Open

Drax had somehow ended up on Planet Blorch weeks ago and, not long after he had ended up here, he noticed that two ships had landed here and he still wasn't sure why they were here. He had lurked around the ships some but hadn't worked up the courage to get a closer look. Currently, he was hiding himself behind a rock-like structure, eyeing one of the ships from a distance. Unbeknownst to him, the ship he was eyeing was The Destroyers ship. He took a deep breath as he peeked out from behind the structure, still working up the courage to get a closer look.

Ack - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Open

Ack was out for a walk, looking out for any others that could be around. As he was out wandering, he spotted other fellow creatures out and about, keeping alert and aware of his surroundings as he walked around.

Trinket - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Open

Trinket was out and about, keeping a sharp eye out for things and items she could add to the little pouch she was carrying with her as well as to her collection. So far, she had found a few cool rocks and a couple of rusty gears but she kept her hopes up to finding more treasures. She couldn't help but wonder who she may meet today or run into today.

Jet - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Open

Jet was currently heading to meet up with Snow, seeing as they had made plans to hang out today. He had no idea what they were going to do but he was excited to spend time with her.

Snow - Blorchian - Invader Zim OC - Native - Tags: Open

Snow walked along around Blorch, looking for a particularly large and distinctive rock structure that Jet had said they would meet at. So far, she wasn't having much luck finding it and hoped she would run across it before long.

Grudge - Monster - OC - The Destroyers - Tags: Sakiko, Sayo, Michi, Zurteca

Grudge was currently in the evil scheming planning room and had heard Sakiko ask if anyone wanted to join them to go capture some random natives. A sinister smile came across his face but that smile soon turned to an angered scowl as Sakiko called them all chicken. "Hey! I'm definitely not a chicken!" he snapped before grumbling under his breath a bit. "I'm coming too!" he announced grumpily, following Sakiko and the other out of the room, picking up speed to keep up with them.

Zurteca - Monster - OC - The Destroyers - Tags: Sakiko, Sayo, Michi, Grudge

Zurteca was also in the planning room and growled at being called a chicken. She resisted saying anything though and decided to follow Sakiko, Grudge, and the others, moving fast to catch up and keep up with them.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:06 am

Z-Arc/Sakiko~ We walked out of the glass room and over to Senichi/Vector. "Did this one give us info?" I asked Senichi/Vector.
Vector/Senchi~ "Yes, this random irkan gave us a lot of info." I replied to Sakiko/Z-arc. I told them the names of the members of the Lightbringers.(I'm too lazy to type all the names lol). "The only ones that will be a problem are Kamala Khan and her best friend Nikita Natasha Romanoff they have powers, and they are going to same place as us." I said

Sayo~ "Let me guess Nikita's the daughter of Natasha Romanoff, that's not good." I said. "We need to know what Kamala Khan and Nikita Natasha Romanoff powers are." I said

Michi~ I nodded agreeing with my sister. "We need to figure out what Nikita and Kamala's weaknesses are before we figure out how to deal with there powers." I said.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:50 pm

Jaselle or Jessel- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Lee- two forms- Tags: Fleur/Lee

The red haired female twitched ears and flicked her tail. She glanced around with brown optics a moment, then hummed. She smiled at her best friend, then saw Lee and made a small sound. She ran over, calling "Lee!" as she headed over.

Fleur- f- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers- OC- crush on Trix- two forms- Tags: Jessel/ Lee

The blonde haired one had her hair in braids, as she usually did. Her ears twitched and tail flicked as she too looked around. She shook her head as Jessel ran off towards the Irken. She let out a sigh...wondering where Trix was, but following her friend instead.

Keith (and Cosmo/Kosmo)- m- 20- human Galra- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- Lance- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/ open

The black haired male rubbed at the mark(s) on his cheek(s). He then smiled and patted his beautiful black and light blue wolf. Cosmo barked a bit, wagging his tail. He teleported around the other male, then stopped and stared at the cat. He huffed a bit when Kova snorted. He wagged his tail again, and panted.

Pidge- f- 20- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- girlfriend or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/open

The brown haired one hummed a bit, and smiled. She looked at her friend and the wolf, watching him teleport around. Cosmo seemed to have a lot of fun doing that. She laughed, twice, then glanced to her brother and smiled at him now. She glanced around, wondering where Romelle and Marielle got to. She then glanced to the cat.

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- human- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- fiancé or husband- Tags: Keith and co

The brown haired male smiled a bit as his sister looked at him. He too looked around a moment, and tilted his head a bit. He then glanced to the others once more. He looked between the wolf and cat, smiling a bit as he looked at them both.

Kova- m- unknown age- alien cat thing- Lightbringers I guess- Voltron canon- Tags: Keith and co

The cat mewed and flicked his tail. His bigger ears stood out, and considering he wasn't an Earth cat, it wasn't strange. He snorted as he looked at the wolf...hearing him huff. He then watched him wag his tail and pant, and crouched a bit. He wriggled, then leaped at the wolf. Cosmo yelped and fell back.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV (and Ein)- f- 14 or 15- human- Lightbringers- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags

The dog like girl hummed and giggled a bit, patting Ein. "Let's go Ein!" she said, in that overly excitable way, then took off. The corgi barked as he ran as fast as his short little legs could go. She dropped down and crawled along the floor, but he didn't care. He was used to seeing this kind of thing. She somersaulted and got up, running once more.

Romelle- f- adult- Altean- Lightbringers- Voltron canon- lesbian; Marielle- Tags: Marielle/Nikita and Kamala

The blonde with the elf like ears nodded to the other two women. "It might be good for me to learn to use a weapon too...My girlfriend can't be constantly protecting me, after all. I'd never forgive myself if something happened because she was protecting me..." she said to Nikita and Kamala.

Marielle- Mari or Riel- f- adult- Galra x alien cat or something- Lighttbringers- Voltron OC- lesbian; Romelle- Tags: Romelle/Nikita and Kamala

Golden eyes glanced to her girlfriend, then the others. Black ears twitched and perked, and she said "i...I won't get hurt..." She pouted a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She offered a smile to her girlfriend, then looked to Nikita and Kamala, asking "How should we do this? Should we pair off or...do it as a group? Group sparring is probably a thing," she said.

Gamma- m- unlnown age- Anthro fox- Native- OC- crush on Ack- Tags: Ack (mentions: Rickie)

The brown ears and brown tipped tail of the white nuzzled golden fox moved. He raised a brown leg, with white paws, to scratch at his brown snout. He felt eyes on him, seeing a wolf on some rocks. Shaking his head, the black nosed one hurried on. Kuro and Shinra were with him as always. The black and white foxes yipped and ran towards a Blorchchian, and he gasped. He ran after them, calling to them. As they jumped at Ack, Gamma grabbed them and said "I'm...so sorry about them."

Honey- f- unknown age- Anthro cat- Native- OC- crush on Trinket- Tags: Trinket

The pink nosed and padded golden cat flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She was wearing her grandma's amber pendant as always. She was also wearing some cute clothes today. Amber eyes spotted Trinket and she headed over, saying "Hello."

Yangy- f- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then destroyers- bi; Ember likely- Tags: Ember Thorn

The black haired one snorted as she looked up at Ember Thorn. Black ears and white tipped tail moving a bit, red eyes stared at him. "Wow, good for you, so you can tell I'm like your brother. Maybe I just wanted someone to talk to, someone not forcing me to talk to them..." she huffed.

Yinny- m- 16 as humanoid- alien cat with humanoid form- Native, then Lightbringers- OC- homo; Eagle probably- Tags: Eagle Spike

The black ears and black tipped tail moved a bit. The red eyed white male growled a bit, and shook his head a couple times. "You...want to be saved?" he asked, but may have misunderstood. He then snorted, saying "My people? There's nothing similar between me and them except not being Earth animals. Not walking on four legs is the only thing I have in common with them. I'm a cat like you..." he huffed. He then looked towards the distance a moment.

Evening- gender neutral- unknown age- Robo canine- loner- OC- probably likes BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong pretty little canine robot hummed. It wasn't really a hum, as they were a robot. It was the closest sound the golden and black one could make. Their ears had been designed to bend over at the ends, tips. The tail was designed to curl, but couldn't uncurl. As they were walking, they ran into another robot and gasped. They knew this must be a robot or android, from the metal feel. They looked up, seeing BOLT and saying "I'm...so sorry."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me