The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:44 am

Silver - male - human - partner: Sneasel - tags: Gold
He walked on the sand, his eyes looking at the endless ocean in front of him. Part of him was looking for a boat or anything he could get across the water. As much as his mind told him to leave this weird beach, the other part of him was feeling adventurous about this place he didn't know. A sigh escaped his mouth as he thought about what he could do now, not needing to think for long when someone was already calling for him, surprisedly he turned to face Gold, his rival "...hm? Long time no seen Gold...What you doing here?" he asked to his usual very cold tune.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black
He watched the distance which was not much as there wasn't really anything except the forest. He looked scared for a moment after hearing someone or something moving behind him in the bushes, but relaxed when he didn't see anything except for a familiar face of Black "...Black? why? what?" he questioned, but didn't know what to ask "You're there too?" he said.

Colress - male - human - partner: Magneton - tags: open
The blond weird haired scientist sat at a rock, watching the area around him. He loved to investigate the matter and this experience just recently interested him deeply, but without his lab or other stuff, he felt rather worthless.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, open
The black-haired female who was known as a fairy queen wandered around the forest, not knowing where she was or where she could go. So far she didn't see anything strange or other people, animals really nothing but the forest. She kept walking when stopped after seeing a girl in the distance, looking as confused and lost just like she was "Excuse me...do you know where we are?" she asked the girl, with a Morpeko in her hands.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags:Valerie, open
She woke up near some hill center of the forest, her partner Morpeko at her side. She walked to the hill to see the distance, but could not see really anything except some mountain which seemed like a large volcano at the distance. Sighing she turned to face the woman who spoke to her, making her feel rather relieved even if she was not that social with others humans "...no, sorry I don't know...I just got here myself.." she responded with an apology look in her eyes.

Amaterasu - female - wolf/ humanoid - mate: Oki - tags: Oki, pups
She looked at Oki and then the pups "I don't smell anyone in our place..world, actually I don't scent anything except for the forest and ocean..." she responded. She looked at the pups "you three, keep close and don't do anything stupid...we don't know now what may wait for us in this place..." she said flicking her white tail. Amaterasu enjoyed being in her wolf form more than her humanoid form, probably because for a long time she didn't even know to have that kind of skill.

Chibiterasu - male - wolf/ humanoid - tags: family
He looked at Oki, who called for Blacky instead of him or Amaya. He didn't really get along very well with Dark Sun, they seemed to be always in an argument with each other most of the time. He was more his mother's son than his father. He looked at Amaya "be quiet Aya, we don't know if those others will be allies or enemies..." he said to his younger sister with a sight.

Roy - male - human - tags: open

Lyn - female - human - tags: open

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Vector, Asami
The white cat-like Digimon used her strong paws to run fast, she followed after his bat-like friend Patamon, when heard some conversations coming above them. She didn't know if those humans were good or bad, but so far she didn't really care, she could defend herself if it goes to that. She jumped to a tree when they were close enough to see the two humans, seeing that the tension between them was not good "hm that's a weird way to speak to your daughter hm? I think that's what she is to you as she called you father?" she said suddenly with a smirk.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Vector, Asami
The orange bat-like Digimon flew among the trees, trying to keep his space the same with his cat-like friend onto the ground. He didn't have that good hearing that the cat had so he didn't hear the humans before getting much closer to them. They sat at the tree branch and looked down at the two as the cats climbed next to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:14 am

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one smiled as his Pikachu stayed at his side. She was a good girl but Eevee could be a bit of a troublemaker. Such as now, as she bounced around Silver's feet...She wagged her tail a bit, squealing "Vee, vee, Eevee!" He shook his head at the little fox like creature. "Eevee, come here!" he called, and she froze. She bounded over to him, as he got closer now. "Hello Silver," he said to his crush, but also rival. "I don't know...I woke up here. Do you know how we got here?" he asked. He didn't think Silver would know either, but maybe he would actually know.

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one still didn't deel great, and now began to remember. He'd had a cold...he'd been dealing with a cold. He'd been about to take medicine for it when the sky changed. That meteor or whatever it was had appeared. He let out a breath, then coughed a bit. He patted his Pokemon as they nosed him worriedly. He shook his head, and straightened up a bit. "I...don't know, I saw something in the sky then passed out. Did that...happen to you too?" he asked his crush.

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags

The playful happy go lucky but stubborn hard headed one stood. She'd been having a meal with her parents and three brothers. She hadn't seen them for awhile, so she'd gone home. Then, they'd all looked out the window, but apparently she's the only one who ended up here. She checked herself over a bit. She appeared unharmed, and her blue tank top and jean shorts seemed unchanged. She didn't know where she was, or why. Anything could have happened, such as clothes changing or...something. The blue green eyed pretty one shook her head. She flicked a hand through long and wavy golden brown hair. Her freckles on shoulders and knees showed, of course. She brushed at the part of her hair a bit, too. She then blinked a bit. She let out a sigh. The creamy peachy skinned one began to walk, her Eevee and Umbreon running alongside.

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf nodded to his lovely mate. "I guess no one is out here with us, then...but maybe there's more land here. There's still a chance to run into others. Maybe not from our world, but from other places." He was relieved when Dark Sun came over to him. He just didn't want him causing problems with, for, Chibi. He knew he wouldn't do so to Amaya, she was a girl. She seemed to make everyone and every-thing love her, once getting to know her.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes stayed by his father now. It wasn't like he was the favorite, Amaya definitely seemed to be that. Then again, one day there'd be more pups. They could become the favorites, even over little Amaya. He just had a similar personality to Oki, before Amaterasu had changed Oki. It still existed in there, since Darky had such a personality. It had come from his father but he had some good too. He cared deeply for Amaya, as Ammy did and he knew Chibi must too.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup huffed a bit...She stopped wagging her tail, and put her ears back a bit, but big brother had a point. There could be bad people or animals around here. She sniffed the air as they walked along, saying "Okay." She stuck close to Chibi, and mom. After all, Ammy told them to stay close.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He nodded at the both of them, though let his friend do the talking. He nodded and said "That's pretty cool," then fell quiet again. He nodded along, showing he thought it was nice to meet them as well. Eira said it was fine, so he nodded along and said "Yeah," to Eizen.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded to both of them, smiling at them both. "Nice to meet you, Kishi and Eizen, it's good to know there's other people here." Her own blue eyes white dragon came out. It roared at Kishi's dragon, wanting to get to know the other dragon. Eira, meanwhile, hummed a bit. She nodded to Eizen, saying "That's fine, we aren't really upset over it. It really is nice to meet you," she said. She smiled a pretty and sweet smile, then glanced to Hiro and smiled at him too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:26 am

Kishi- I smiled at the blue eyes white dragon. “Yeah agreed, especially other duelists.” I said to Eira and Hiro. “Want to see something cool?” I asked Hiro and Eira.

Eizen~ I knew what Kishi meant by that. I sighed, I knew she was going to make me do it too.

Vector|Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal cannon and Neo Zexal cannon antagonist|Asami’s father|deck Umbral horror|tags His daughter Asami, Gatomon and Patamon~ I rolled my eyes at the two weird things and laughed. “Asami is a freak of nature.” I said. “I don’t know who you two are and I don’t really care, this is a problem between me and my daughter.” I said to Gatomon and Patamon.

Asami| Yu-gi-oh Zexal OC and Neo Zexal Cannon one of the Protagonists|98% human and 2% Barian|tags Vector, Patamon and Gatomon~ I turned to Gatomon and Patamon. “You will only antagonize my father more and that’s not the worst he can get.” I said to Patamon and Gatomon. “My names Asami Mizuki call me Asami, I am not fully human, only 98% human and 2% Barian, if you guys aren’t duel spirits then what are you two.” I said to Gatomon and Patamon.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:42 pm

He looked at him, but not surprised about his response, but looked a little annoyed by his question "I would be not found here if I know where this was or where to go back home...or eventually place I live..." he said. He didn't get very well with his father, so he run away from home or to the Team Rocket's basement often, which was like a home to him. He sighed looking elsewhere "anyway I am going to look around...what else there is to do," he said silently.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black
The green-haired trainer blinked his eyes as he looked at the brown-haired boy there. He personally didn't know Black so well, only saw or battled him a couple of times. His eyes wide open as he listened to the boy "Really you too? I don't know but I did see that Shooting star and woke up here...I have no idea what happened between those? Or how long was I....wait do you have a clock? Phone? Mine got broken for some reason?" he said taking his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the boy "by the way are you okay? You look a little pale?" he asked him.

The blond weird haired scientist sat at a rock, watching the area around him. He loved to investigate the matter and this experience just recently interested him deeply, but without his lab or other stuff, he felt rather worthless.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, open
The black-haired female who was known as a fairy queen wandered around the forest, not knowing where she was or where she could go. So far she didn't see anything strange or other people, animals really nothing but the forest. She kept walking when stopped after seeing a girl in the distance, looking as confused and lost just like she was "Excuse me...do you know where we are?" she asked the girl, with a Morpeko in her hands.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags:Valerie, open
She woke up near some hill center of the forest, her partner Morpeko at her side. She walked to the hill to see the distance, but could not see really anything except some mountain which seemed like a large volcano at the distance. Sighing she turned to face the woman who spoke to her, making her feel rather relieved even if she was not that social with others humans "...no, sorry I don't know...I just got here myself.." she responded with an apology look in her eyes.

She looked at her mate with a quick laugh "That's not a thing you could be worried about, As much I can see there is no loss of lands....though there seems to be a very large ocean nearby...I can smell it....maybe if we need to see for others we could try there?" she said.

He nodded to his little sister, wagging his tail a little bit, before looking at Dark Sun for a moment. He walked toward his parents as well, even if after his journals to save the Nippon in past, he was a little more adventurous and braver to putting his head where it doesn't belong.

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Vector, Asami
She listened to them with pure confusion, she had a hard time understanding anything they said, which made her realize that those two are from a completely different world. She blinked her eyes "eh, I have no idea what you are talking about, never heard of duel spirits or what the barian supposed to look like..." she responded. She thought for a moment "actually we're Digimon, from Digimon world...If you never being here or know anything about us...it's useless to explain" she responded to them.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Vector, Asami
They looked at the two humans confused, they didn't like the male there, he seemed a somewhat bad character and he did speak away most fathers could not speak to their kids. They just like most Digimon didn't know their parents, but as much as they know about humans, humans do take care of their children.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:35 am

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one patted the Eevee as she stayed by his side now. He sighed with relief, then smiled at the Pikachu once more. He made a small sound when Sklver seemed annoyed...He shook his head, saying "Of course you would...Just because you know where we are doesn't mean you'd know how to get out of here. Maybe some weirdo left us here without a boat, for example." He felt silent a moment to think. "I guess neither of us does know, though." Silver then said he was going to go look around. "I...Ill go with you," he said.

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one shook his head a couple times. He breathed in and out, feeling the need to cough once more. He couldn't stop this from happening. He sighed a bit after..then glanced to the green haired one once more. He nodded at the other male, saying "Yeah...me too, I saw the star too." He then quickly went to check his phone. He made a small sound, it seemed damaged too...When questioned if he was okay, he said "I...have a cold, and was going to take medicine, but then that star appeared..."

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags

The playful happy go lucky but stubborn hard headed one walked. The blue green eyed pretty one shook her head. She flicked a hand through long and wavy golden brown hair, one more time. She then smiled as she looked at Mimic and Nightshade. She couldn't help but love all her Pokemon. However, the two boys out of her six mains were her favorites, it seemed.

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf nodded to his lovely mate. "Ah, yeah, perhaps we should check by the ocean. If we can find the way out to it," he said to her. He told Dark Sun to "play nice." He then shook his head a couple times. He hummed a small sound, a canine sound really. His tail flicked as they walked along.

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes huffed a bit...His dad told him to play nice, but how could he tell him that? He knew his two sons didn't get on well at all! Maybe one day, in the future, when they were older. However, at the moment, no. He shook his head a couple times. He flicked his tail as he focused on walking, but felt eyes on him. He glanced back at Chibi, saying "What?" He then glanced to Amaya, as she bounced up to him and dad a moment, then back to mom and Chibi.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup wagged her tail once more. She bounced over to her dad and dark furred brother. She yipped and wagged at them, then headed back to Ammy and Chibi. "Ocean? What will we find out there?" she asked, when it was mentioned.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He tilted his head as the girl asked if they wanted to see something. He shrugged, saying "Depends what it is, but most things I don't mind."

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded along to what her friend said, saying "I wouldn't mind seeing." However, then she noticed Eizen sighed..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:48 pm

Kishi~ "“A while ago there was an accident in my castle that almost killed me my girlfriend Ayako was given two choices one was to let me die and the other choice was to place Kaito’s soul in me, and Ayako chose the second choice, so to save my life the doctors used magic to place Kaito’s soul in me, which led to his soul combining with mine, after that there was side effects one of which was these dark green spiked streaks throughout my hair, and the other one was that one of my green eyes changed to a light-blue gray." I explained to Hiro and Eira. I laid my hand on my necklace and changed forms. "Eizen can do it too." I said to Hiro and Eira.

Eizen~ I turned the dial on my watch and changed forms. "Yasu, her girlfriend and I are called form changers, it's hard to explain." I said to Hiro and Eira

Asami~ I nodded understanding. "Aliens pretty much, and it's hard to explain about Barians and duel spirits." I said to Gatomon and Patamon. I saw my dad run off somewhere. "You can tell my dad and I hate each other, are you guys okay." I said to Gatomon and Patamon.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:51 am

He looked t him rather confused "I don't think that's the case, I woke up in a middle of a forest, just some kidnapper could not go that far to take us to a who knows where and carry us all the way to a forest...that doesn't make any sense...it makes even less sense that we're both here," he said with a sight.

The green-haired trainer looked at the other boy silently, a little worried as it was not a good thing to be walking around some forest in fewer, it could get pretty bad very soon "I don't have medicine with me, but if we're lucky we could find something which could be used as a medicine" he said. He looked around the forest, he knew the trees but then again were there any of those things he could need for the medicine. He called his Purloin out which had a very good herb scent "Purloin can you go to see if you could find any feverfew?" he said to the cat pokemon, who only meowed as a response to run away.

(Yeah warrior cat herb knowledge moment xD)

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, Ester
The black-haired female was rather relieved to find at least someone else in this weird place they were at. She didn't know how or why she got here, but after some questions, it was pretty clear that Marnie girl didn't know either. She Sylveon was come out if it ball on its own and now the pink pokemon was looking at somewhere "Sylveon, what is it?" she asked the pokemon noticing that Marnie's Morpeko seemed to point at the same way. She lifted her hand up when she too noticed the girl with her two pokemon "Hooyyy....you...over there..." she called out waving her hand to get the girl's attention.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags: Valerie, Ester
She listened to the older female which seemed to be just like her a pokemon trainer. She felt a little disappointed when either of them didn't know why they were there. She looked the way when Valeria's Sylveon and her Morpeko seemed to focus the same way, she got a look too when noticed some movements in the distance "is that an Eevee and an Umbreon?" she asked confused before noticing the girl behind them.

She hear the question Amaya made, but was too alert as they walked ahead, there was this small feeling in her back fur that they were being watched, and the watcher was not a good one. She shook her head and wanted to tell herself that it was just her being nervous, there was nobody watching them, but the feeling didn't go away "Oki...please take the pups and run...I feel like there is something bad watching us here..." she said silently to her mate.

He looked at his brother little annoyed by his question "nothing, I was just wondering if you're scared or anything..." he said a little proud. He knew that Dark Sun seemed to be very easily angered, and sometimes he kind of liked to annoy him. Though now that could be a wrong thing to do and he knows that "I am....little bit" he decided to say like try not to anger the black furred pup.

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Asami
She looked at the female still a little confused but then nodded "well aren't we then pretty much the same? I mean we're both species whish are hard to explain to others" she said. She took one hard jump out of the tree branch and landed on the ground, standing to her two back paws like a human "I am Gatomon, the bat-like Digimon is Patamon" she said looking to Patamon, who also fly down the tree.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Asami
They looked after the male running away, they didnät like the male there was something badly wrong with him and it nervous them a little bit. Of course, they didn't say it out loud, they could be wrong too, they flew down the tree following their friend "yeah we're okay..." they responded simply.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:12 am

[eh heh, don't know if people can eat the same herbs cats in Warriors do, but this is also a fantasy type RP, so we'll just say these guys can]

The black haired one was glad Eevee stayed by him now. She and Pikachu made little sounds back and forth, and he chuckled. He then shook his head a couple times. "Well...we got here somehow...did you see the weird comet or whatever was in the sky back home?" he asked. He looked around a bit. "We should see if it's just a giant forest, or if there's a town or beach or something."

The brown haired one coughed a couple more times. He sniffled, shook his head, and pulled out some tissues. At least the tissues had come along with him. Made sense, they'd been in his pocket when he'd passed out back home. He watched the Purrloin and N. He smiled a bit, saying "Thank you, N," then coughing a couple more times and letting out a small sigh.

The playful happy go lucky but stubborn hard headed one walked. The blue green eyed pretty one shook her head. She flicked a hand through long and wavy golden brown hair, one more time. She then smiled as she looked at Mimic and Nightshade. She couldn't help but love all her Pokemon. However, the two boys out of her six mains were her favorites, it seemed.

The navy blue and red and white wolf nodded to his lovely mate. He made a small sound as she mentioned being watched...He whipped his tail back and forth, sniffing the air. If something was out there, he wanted to fight it with her...However, she'd asked him to take the pups to safety. He touched his nose to her forehead, saying "Stay safe," then barked to the pups to follow him and ran.

The black pup with red markings and eyes shook his head. He was being stubborn, and acting like he wasn't scared. However, then mom mentioned being watched, and he stiffened and sniffed. Dad told them to follow, and he said "I...maybe...only a little!" to his brother then ran.

The little white and blue pup whimpered a bit as she heard her parents. They were going to leave mama behind, with whatever it was? She barked "Come on!" to the boys, when dad barked to them. She then began to run after the much bigger wolf.

He tilted his head as the girl spoke. "She was...able to place someone's soul in you, to save you?" he asked, confused but intrigued. "That's...kind of cool," he said with a small nod. He listened to the rest of the story, about her hair and eyes. That had to be interesting to see. He nodded as she talked about it, then she touched her necklace and changed. He stared...at the heterochromia and streaks. "That's...really cool," he said, with a respectful sort of tone.

The girl nodded along to what her friend said, as it did sound intriguing. She laughed a little, then shook her head a bit. She hummed quietly as she watched as well, and made a small sound. "He's...right, that's really cool that you both can do that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:47 am

(Lol and of course Vector is Evil. He's the main enemy of the Mythyrian Numbers War arc of Zexal))
Asami~"True." I said. I was relived Gatomon and Patamon were okay. "It would be best if we stick together in case my dad shows up again, and I know my dad, he will harm you guys to get to me, he pretty much has no regrades to life at all, and will do anything to get to me, even harming my friends, and he knows how to make me mad, and press my buttons, the reason I hate my dad is what he did to my friends Yuma and Astral and he killed my mother in front of me." I said to Gatomon and Patamon.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:46 am

He looked at him a little questioning then nodded "yes I did...I think I collapsed after seeing it, then I woke up here....the phone is fully charged, but it doesn't work...I think there is some electricity here which is blocking it..." he responded. He was being worked with a team of rocket scientists, so he had little knowledge about those. He made a little gasp when he thought if his father was in there, but then again he had a super secret meeting at their secret base even though he didn't know the location, but he did know it was underground. He sighed "I think there is a beach or ocean somewhere nearby, I can smell the salty water to the wind..." he responded to him.

He looked around seeing a small brook there, but he knows that drinking there could not be wise. If his Purloin found those herbs he needed water so Black could drink the medicine, another way it could not work "so do you have water with you?" he asked him.

(maybe he could team up with Vector? he is not that bad, but still a criminal?)

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, Ester
The black-haired female was rather relieved to find at least someone else in this weird place they were at. She didn't know how or why she got here, but after some questions, it was pretty clear that Marnie girl didn't know either. She Sylveon was come out if it ball on its own and now the pink pokemon was looking at somewhere "Sylveon, what is it?" she asked the pokemon noticing that Marnie's Morpeko seemed to point at the same way. She lifted her hand up when she too noticed the girl with her two pokemon "Hooyyy....you...over there..." she called out waving her hand to get the girl's attention.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags: Valerie, Ester
She listened to the older female which seemed to be just like her a pokemon trainer. She felt a little disappointed when either of them didn't know why they were there. She looked the way when Valeria's Sylveon and her Morpeko seemed to focus the same way, she got a look too when noticed some movements in the distance "is that an Eevee and an Umbreon?" she asked confused before noticing the girl behind them.

She nodded to her mate and slowed her speed so all of them could get ahead, she didn't see around her at all, but she still felt the eyes on her pelt, it didn't move even when the other left. She decided to keep going to the other way where her family got just to make sure whatever was watching her was following her. She didn't need to go far when the sudden crash echoed in her ears and when she looked back there come running by massive male boar, with large tusks. She jumped out of its way just in time, she tried to use her Divine Instrument on her back, but for some reason, it felt way too heavy that moving it felt almost impossible. She had no other choice but to run away and try to distract the boar, luckily the boar was big, clumpy, and not that fast.

He looked at his parents rather nervously, he wanted to leave to help his mother but knew that he could only be on her way. That happened before, his mother got injured because he wanted to help her but ended up being protected by her and that's where she got hurt. He bite his lips disappointed in himself as he followed after his father and other siblings, letting his mother alone with that whatever thing was there.

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Asami
She blinked her eyes and crossed her arms to her chest "Ha, we maybe look small and adorable, but we can defend ourselves" she said with a proud look of herself. She listened to the rest of the story she told them "hm, I see that's...horrible...so why don't you defend him then? is he really that strong?" she asked her.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Asami
They nodded too when Gatomon told the Asami about there being no weak ones. They looked a little worried, they didn't like that they were who knows where and now there was someone dangerous person after them, but they didn't want to say that this girl's company maybe was not the best thing to do.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me