Harry Potter Roleplay; O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Harry Potter Roleplay; O&A

Postby +Spicey+ » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:40 pm

Minerva McGonagall
❝If you die, you need not hand it in.❞

────────────────────────────────────────────────
indentation Minerva Mcgonagall waited while the students talked, Another year at Hogwarts, she was excited for this year as she was for any other year. Mcgonagall smiled to herself, watching the first years be led in by one of the teachers. She was waiting next to the three legged stool in the center of the platform in front of the staff table. She gripped the scroll in her right hand, as tightly as she could without crumpling it. As the First Years filled into the room, she watched as all the students sitting at the table turned and watched the young kids walk into the Great Hall.

When everyone had at last stopped looking at the youngsters, Mcgonagall raised her left hand, calling for silence without talking. Slowly the murmuring stopped, and all eyes were on her. Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I am so happy to be here with you all! We welcome the new first years and also the rest of the students! Now before we begin our start of term feast we must get all these new faces sorted! The houses are; Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. May each student be a credit to wich ever house becomes theirs! Now without any more delays lets begin the sorting ceremony!" Mcgonagall lowered her hands as the students (Except the first year) began to clap. Then she waited for it to become quiet again. After there was a few moments slience she unrolled the scroll. "Di Maggio. Sofia!" She called out over the crowd!
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caspian 1 | Jasper 1 | Finn 1

Postby +Spicey+ » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:41 pm

Caspian Windslow
❝What was that for?❞
gender; Male age; 11 house; To be sorted sexuality; Questoning blood type; Pureblood year; 1
mentions; Sofia tagged; open

indentationCaspian followed the teacher into the Great hall. He heard the rustling of hundreds of cloaks, as everyone in the great hall turned to look at them. Even though he was walking with the other First years, he felt like he was standing alone, with all the eyes on him. There were so many people in the Great Hall. Many of them looked way older that he was maybe 16 or 17. Caspian tried to shrink down into his robes, making himself smaller, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. He was really nervous about this. When they reached the front, the teacher leading them walked up the stairs and sat down in their seat behind the long table full of teachers. Caspian watched as a stern looking woman raised her hand for silence. As the murmuring died down, she spoke. She wecomed them to Hogwarts and explained the houses. Telling them that they would be sorted into their own houses. Caspian wondered what house he would be in, he hoped that he would be Ravenclaw, but he doubted he was smart enough for thet, so he would settle with Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Anything but Slytherin. His parents had told him about that house. There wasn't a witch or wizard who went bad that wasn't in Slytherin.

Caspian was jerked out of his thoughts by The stern looking woman calling out a name. Di Maggio, Sofia? Who was that. He looked around but no one had stepped forward yet. He wondered if they were going to, but decided to just wait for them to go up. Maybe the person wasn't here. Caspian wondered what would happen if you were sick on the day you were supposed to come to Hogwarts. How would you get there then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper Tucker
❝Do not put this on me!❞
gender; Female age; 11 house; to be sorted sexuality; Bisexual blood type; Half blood year; 1
mentions; Caspian tagged; Open

indentationJasper walked at the front of the pack as they entered into the Great Hall. She looked up at the ceiling and gasped. Instead of a roof there were stars and the sky. It stretched over the hall, the constellations endless. She was amazed at the wonders of the castles ceiling. She was jerked back to reality as someone bumped into her from behind. She grunted and continued forward, not wanting to cause a pile up. She stopped at the base of the raised platform where the teachers sat. She was a bit worried now as Professor Mcgonagall raised her hand for silence, and everyone turned to her. Jasper looked down at her robes and tried to smooth them out, making herself look better, or so she thought. Jasper was worried about what they had to do to get into the houses, She hoped she was in one of the good ones. She had heard that Slytherin was not very good, and Hufflepuff was a bunch of dumb people, but she wouldn't mind being in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

Professor Mcgonagall unrolled her scroll and read off the first name. Di Maggio Sofia. Hmm Jasper wondered who that could be, she turned looking around in the crowd of first years behind her to see if any of them was Sofia. She spotted a nervous looking boy. He looked like he was about to be sick. She thought of going over and comforting him, but then realised she didn't want to get puked on. Jasper looked around trying to find Sofia. But no one had stepped up to claim the name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finnegan Maxwell
❝Move over, I'm gay!❞
gender; male age; 16 house; Slytherin Sexuality; Bisexual/gay blood type; Pure blood year; 6
mentions; Luca | Caspian tagged; Open

indentation Finnegan turned as the First years walked in led by one of the teachers. He looked back over to the Hufflepuff table where Luca sat. He smiled, trying to catch the boy's eye. When it didn't work he looked back at the First years. There was a really nervous looking boy that looked like he was about to be sick. He was gazing around at the others and he
noticed Sofia, Luca's younder sister, standing in the crowd. He tried to give her an encouraging smile. He watied for Mcgonagall to stop talking and then Sofia was called up to be sorted.

He looked at Luca's younger sister. Watching her head whip around as her name was called, then standing as still as a statue for a moment, before walking slowly up to the front of the room. The Great hall was silent and for the second time he tried to catch Luca's eye. But quickly looked back as someone nudged him in the back. He watched as Professor Mcgonagall placed the hat on the young girls head. Waiting. Would she be in her brother's house?
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sofia Inteoduction Post

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:07 am

Sofia Di Maggio l 11 l female l first year l tagged - everyone l location - great hall
The boat ride up to the looming figure of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had been a particularly long and painful process for the girl. But being parted from her brother always set the young girl's on especial edge every year. Every year for the past five years. Of course the blonde's nanny always did her best to ensure that her yearly charge was both well taken care of and well occupied until the time when her elder brother could return home on his brakes. Spending holidays with her only to have to once again return to school and his studies when the holidays were over....but now? Now Sofia wouldn't have to be parted from her brother. Not now that she too would be attending school alongside him. It was these thoughts which lead to the younger Di Maggio to glance over at the Hufflepuff House Table lined with numerous students on both sides in search of matching hair as her's. The all too familiar neat and well kept soft blonde locks that acted as a focal point in her life since before she could recall which she would never have to be parted from again. Weather or not they ended up in the same house as each other.

A search which was suddenly cut off.

”Di Maggio, Sofia!”

Her head whipped around back up to the front of the group of other first years she had entered the hall with. The elderly witch standing at the head of the group, the Headmisstress herself actually from what her brother had explained of her, had just called her name. It was her time. Already!? Really!? Then again her brother had been one of the first in his class to be sorted as well when he first started attending Hogwarts. Swallowing the sudden lump in her throat, Sofia walked nervously through the crowd up to the stool.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathryn l Luca

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:08 am

Kathryn l female l Gryffindor l 13 l third year l Muggleborn l location - great hall l tagged -
The young brunette witch had sat still and calm at her place at the Gryffindor designated table. Her attention hanging on each and every word, mouth silenced as the school’s Headmisstress welcomed them to the start of term carefully containing her excitement for the year to come. Kate typically balances her activities fairly well if she thought so herself but anything to make the term easier was a joy just the same. Not to mention it meant more Quidditch Practice time as well. Talk about a nice bonus.

Kate smiled listening to Magonagall address the student body from her place at the head of the great hall until the women degrees the start of term official. And, more importantly, declared that they were going to be starting the traditional start of year sorting of the new crop of students into their respective houses. She hoped silently that they got some decent new young Gryffindor this year. There were plenty of troublemakers already in their house, they could use some new blood to help balance out their famously bold and adventurous-seeking natures that all lions were said to posses. Hm. Maybe the brunette should have been in Ravenclaw? Nah. As much as Kathryn figured that, yes, she would fit right in with the ravens she knew deep down that the Sorting Hat had chosen correctly when he called out Gryffindor whilst resting on her head three years ago.

Luca l male l Hufflepuff l 16 l sixth year l Pureblood l location - great hall l tagged -
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 - Olivia | Percy | Ravi

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:18 am

♥ 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ♥
female | 16yo | 6th year | hufflepuff | halfblood | crush: open | location: great hall | tags: open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Her light brown eyes were stuck on Minerva McGonagall as she made her usual speech as the introduction for the year. Olivia was seated at the Hufflepuff table with the rest of her house, most of whom shifted in their seats with excitement. Would there be new students added to their house this year? If so, how many? She watched silently as the headmistress opened a scroll and began reading names, projecting her voice across the massive room for all to hear. The first name was called out, and a girl approached the stool. Olivia couldn't help but reminisce on when she was sorted. It seemed like such a long time ago -- 5 years had flown by.

☾ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬 ☽
male | 14yo | 4th year | gryffindor | pureblood | crush: open | location: great hall | tags: Kathryn
    He patiently waited for the headmistress to finish her speech and to start announcing the names of the first year students that needed to be sorted. Soon all of the younger ones would be sitting under the Sorting Hat and receiving the names of their new houses to which they belonged in. Sometimes the process went quickly, and other times it seemed slow. Percy glanced around the table, searching for familiar faces. Across from him was Kathryn, just a year younger than him. She seemed to be lost in thought, so he cleared his throat to try to get her attention. "How many students do you think will join Griffyndor this year?" Percy asked quietly, trying to remain polite.

☀ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐢 𝐋𝐞𝐞 ☀
male | 11yo | 1st year | unsorted | pureblood | crush: open | location: great hall | tags: Caspian
    He stood in the crowd of first year students that had yet to be sorted into their houses, and the first girl was called to the stool. Time seemed to be so incredibly slow while he waited for her to take a seat and for the Sorting Hat to be placed onto her head. The silence and anticipation was stretched thin through the air, as if everyone had taken a collective inhale into their lungs. However, Ravi was sick of being silent and wanted to talk. He nudged the boy next to him, the one with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hey, are you excited? I sure am. Maybe a little bit nervous, too. I wonder if I'll be put into the same house as my parents," he rambled on.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harry Potter Roleplay; O&A

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:55 am

Minerva McGonagall
❝If you die, you need not hand it in.❞

indentation As Sofia walked up to the stool and sat down, Professor Mcgonagall picked up the sorting hat and placed it on her head.

"Ahh another Di Maggio. I remember sorting your brother. Hufflepuff was he not? No matter lets get you sorted. You have a nice brain, very smart, and bravery too! Plenty of courage, Loyalty i see! Goodness, but where to put you? Hmm. I think GRYFFINDOR!"

The sorting hat yelled the last word out to the crowd, The table on the far left exploded with cheers, and Professor Mcgonagall clapped along with them, after all that had been her house.
Last edited by +Spicey+ on Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caspian 2 | Jasper 1 | Finn 1

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:04 am

+Spicey+ wrote:
Jasper Tucker
❝Do not put this on me!❞
gender; Female age; 11 house; to be sorted sexuality; Bisexual blood type; Half blood year; 1
mentions; Caspian tagged; Open

indentationJasper walked at the front of the pack as they entered into the Great Hall. She looked up at the ceiling and gasped. Instead of a roof there were stars and the sky. It stretched over the hall, the constellations endless. She was amazed at the wonders of the castles ceiling. She was jerked back to reality as someone bumped into her from behind. She grunted and continued forward, not wanting to cause a pile up. She stopped at the base of the raised platform where the teachers sat. She was a bit worried now as Professor Mcgonagall raised her hand for silence, and everyone turned to her. Jasper looked down at her robes and tried to smooth them out, making herself look better, or so she thought. Jasper was worried about what they had to do to get into the houses, She hoped she was in one of the good ones. She had heard that Slytherin was not very good, and Hufflepuff was a bunch of dumb people, but she wouldn't mind being in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

Professor Mcgonagall unrolled her scroll and read off the first name. Di Maggio Sofia. Hmm Jasper wondered who that could be, she turned looking around in the crowd of first years behind her to see if any of them was Sofia. She spotted a nervous looking boy. He looked like he was about to be sick. She thought of going over and comforting him, but then realised she didn't want to get puked on. Jasper looked around trying to find Sofia. But no one had stepped up to claim the name.

Finnegan Maxwell
❝Move over, I'm gay!❞
gender; male age; 16 house; Slytherin Sexuality; Bisexual/gay blood type; Pure blood year; 6

indentation Finnegan turned as the First years walked in led by one of the teachers. He looked back over to the Hufflepuff table where Luca sat. He smiled, trying to catch the boy's eye. When it didn't work he looked back at the First years. There was a really nervous looking boy that looked like he was about to be sick. He was gazing around at the others and he
noticed Sofia, Luca's younder sister, standing in the crowd. He tried to give her an encouraging smile. He watied for Mcgonagall to stop talking and then Sofia was called up to be sorted.

He looked at Luca's younger sister. Watching her head whip around as her name was called, then standing as still as a statue for a moment, before walking slowly up to the front of the room. The Great hall was silent and for the second time he tried to catch Luca's eye. But quickly looked back as someone nudged him in the back. He watched as Professor Mcgonagall placed the hat on the young girls head. Waiting. Would she be in her brother's house?

Caspian Windslow
❝What was that for?❞
gender; Male age; 11 house; To be sorted sexuality; Questoning blood type; Pureblood year; 1
mentions; Sofia tagged; Ravi

indentationCaspian winced as the boy beside him, elbowed him softly. He was terrified of the other boy, but then again he was terrified of everyone. He sucked in a breath before answering. This year he would make friends, this year would be different, he wouldn't be the outcast. "I guess, I'm kind of excited. But mostly nervous, mainly about how we will be getting sorted. My older brother told me a lot of things about Hogwarts, he's graduated though. He was going on about fighting trolls and such." Caspian went red and clamped his mouth shut. He had said too much, this boy would probably think he was weird. Caspian looked down at his feet. He looked back up at the boy quickly and then looked around to see if Sofia had come forward yet. And there she was, sitting on the stool, with the hat on her head. The hat then suddenly screamed Gryffindor, making Caspian jump about five feet in the air. He came down landing on the other boy's foot. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean-" But he was cut off by a loud cheering from the table on the far left behind him. That must be the Gryffindor table then. He thought to himself. Then he turned back to the boy. "Are you all right? I am so sorry!"
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harry Potter Roleplay; O&A

Postby enchantingxrain » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:25 pm

ᴇᴠᴀɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ

| ʜᴏᴜᴤᴇ: unknown| ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: great hall| ᴛᴀɢᴤ: everest| ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴤ: everyone | ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ : pureblood| ʏᴇᴀʀ : one

Xxxxx Eve walked into the great hall and a wave of anxiety, fell on her. She was bombarded by feelings. She thought she was ready to become the wizard her family wanted her to become. But it was too much. She felt like there were these weights on her soldiers. She heard and felt the motions of robes against her. She heard the mumbling of students. They were probably talking about all the first years she thought. She was just another stupid new witch. She would never ever comapre to her brother. That is what she is scared of. Her parents being disappointed in her. She found her brother in the crowd. She waved at him, but she didn’t see him wave back. Which was weird. He probably didn’t even want to be seen with her. They finally stopped at the front of the great hall. And each waited to be sorted. Even though her whole family was ravenclaws, she still didn’t fully know who she was. Hogwarts was definitely the place she was going to find that out.

XxxxxWhen she heard someone’s name get called. She then got even more nervous. When she gets called the whole hall will be looking straight at her. Waiting for a newbie to be sorted. What if she gets sorted into sytherin. Her whole family will kick her out. Her whole future was waiting on this moment. She just wanted for it to go quicker. She looked to her right to see a nice girl. If she was going to make this year to find herself she might as well make some friends. “Are you nervous?” She whispered to the girl. Because when she looked over at her she didn’t seem the least bit anxious.

ᴇᴠᴇʀᴇᴤᴛ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ

| ʜᴏᴜᴤᴇ: ravenclaw | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: great hall| ᴛᴀɢᴤ: Eve | ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴤ: zeraora | ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ : pureblood| ʏᴇᴀʀ : sixith|

XxxxxEverest sat in his seat. With all the other Ravenclaws. He hated this sorting hat ceremony, the years before he would skip it all together. But this year was different. His little sister had been accepted to hogwarts. So he had to stay. He looked over at the slytherin table. He was honestly not that scared of them, though everyone was. Most of them went of to become death eaters. But there was one girl, who seemes to not fit in to the slytherin trope. He looked back to his sister, but he looked back to her looking a little sad, he had no clue why. Everest heard the girl get called. He sighed. He had to be here for aleast another 2 hours. He couldn’t take it so he asked a professor to go to the bathroom. He just wanted to go for a walk. His sister wouldn’t be called for at least another hour
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caspian 2 | Jasper 1 | Finn 1

Postby +Spicey+ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:21 pm

Finnegan Maxwell
❝Move over, I'm gay!❞

Jasper Tucker
❝Do not put this on me!❞
mentions; tagged; Evangeline

indentationJasper clapped with the rest as Di Maggio, Sofia was sorted into Gryffindor. Then she hear someone say something. Looking around she realised that the person was talking to her. "Nervous? Hah! Never!" Jasper smailed at the girl, she had brownish hair, and some freckles. Jasper nodded in approval. "What's your name? Mine's Jasper! Jasper Tucker!" She held out her hand waiting for the other girl to take it. But a moment later Jasper pulled it back, pointing up at the ceiling. "The Great Hall is really amazing, don't you think? I read all about the magical ceiling in Hogwarts a History! It's bewitched to look like the night sky! It really is intriguing!" Jasper looked around the hall at the people around them. Most of the first years were looking scared and pale. That boy over there looks quite nervous though." Jasper said pointing over at a boy with blonde hair, who was talking to a darker haired boy. He looked like he was apologizing profusely to the dark haired boy. Jasper chuckled slightly, then turned back to the girl. "Your name was...??"

Caspian Windslow
❝What was that for?❞
mentions; Sofia tagged; Ravi

indentationCaspian winced as the boy beside him, elbowed him softly. He was terrified of the other boy, but then again he was terrified of everyone. He sucked in a breath before answering. This year he would make friends, this year would be different, he wouldn't be the outcast. "I guess, I'm kind of excited. But mostly nervous, mainly about how we will be getting sorted. My older brother told me a lot of things about Hogwarts, he's graduated though. He was going on about fighting trolls and such." Caspian went red and clamped his mouth shut. He had said too much, this boy would probably think he was weird. Caspian looked down at his feet. He looked back up at the boy quickly and then looked around to see if Sofia had come forward yet. And there she was, sitting on the stool, with the hat on her head. The hat then suddenly screamed Gryffindor, making Caspian jump about five feet in the air. He came down landing on the other boy's foot. "I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean-" But he was cut off by a loud cheering from the table on the far left behind him. That must be the Gryffindor table then. He thought to himself. Then he turned back to the boy. "Are you all right? I am so sorry!"
+Spicey+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sofia

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:46 pm

Sofia Di Maggio l 11 l female l Pureblood (Half-Blood) l first year l tagged - everyone l location - great hall, Gryffindor Table

Sofia thought she was going to succumb to her nerves and pass out right there and then on the stool when she felt something drop onto her head. The Sorting Hat. This was it. This was the moment....she was going to find out any second now who was going to be calling family for the next seven years. Well...six years.

So when the enchanted article of clothing called out 'Gryffindor!' and the hall erupt into applause. Though the young blonde sat there for a long minute blinking stunned. Had the hat really just said she was in Gryffindor? Yet despite still being stunned the youngest of the two Di Maggio Siblings got up, set the pointed old hat on the stool and headed off for the loudest cheering table of red under banners of red and gold. On her way walking down from the front of the room and over towards the house she would be calling home for the next few years, her eyes drifted over to the opposite side of the room. To the table resting under banners of yellow and black and bearing the image of a badger. And it wasn't long before she finally managed to catch sight of the pair of blue-grey eyes watching her as she walked off. She smiled seeing them. The pride and affection evident in them before she looked away, a new confidence in her gate as the first year held her head up high.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me