One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The girl hummed as she said "I...guess I could have," then nodded to him. She made a small sound as he continued to hold her. She heard him breathe in her scent, and in instinct she took a breath too. She hummed quietly a moment more, then looked up at him. "He's safe," she laughed, then cleared her throat and said "I mean, yes, he's safe." She then asked "Will you...ever come back here?"

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, shaking his black haired head. He smiled down at Shiana as she continued to lean on him. He then looked into the other man's dark eyes, feeling something a moment. Shaking his head, he combed through his hair. He hummed quietly as he let the other man continue to speak. "Honestly, I wish there was some action..." he sighed out.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She said "Yeah, we're waiting." She then dipped her head when he excused himself. She laughed just a little as she watched him run full speed towards the girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Karter Zael | Crewman | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Navii | Location: Street

Karter bit his lip and let his hands drop to his sides again. "I dunno, Navii. It’s not really up to me. See...a lot's changed since I last saw ya, and I think the biggest change is that...well..." he shifted his weight uncomfortably. "I'm a pirate now. I’m a crewman for the Calm Belt Pirates. Whether or not we come back's really up to our captain."

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Base, Mess Hall

"Well I mean...if we poked around a bit, I’m sure something would come up." Coby didn’t go out of his way to look for trouble, but he certainly wasn’t afraid to face it. "We're just having a calm streak right now, with...with all the pirates out on the Grand Line, I’m sure sooner or later, we'll get some news," he added.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The girl hummed as she looked up at him, making a small sound when he let go. She sighed a bit then shook her head, glancing back to the town. She made another small sound, and looked to him once more. She sighed as she heard what he had to say on that...She looked down at her feet a moment, then looked to him again. "May i-" she started, but cut herself off because there's no way the captain would let her...

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, taking his hand away from his black hair then. Shiana continued to lean on him, tail flicking. He nodded at the other male, and said "I too am sure that would cause something. Do we want to poke around, though?" he then asked.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She said "Yeah, we're waiting." She then dipped her head when he excused himself. She laughed just a little as she watched him run full speed towards the girl.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Relief washed over Karter. Most people would freak out about pirates. He’d trusted her, and rightfully so. "May you what?" The crew was pretty new, so they didn’t live yet by any strict rules. "If you wanted to come see the ship or feet some of my crewmates, I’m sure nobody would have an issue with it."

Coby wanted to say no. That wasn’t proper. Lucian could, he could probably even get away with it, but Coby was in a position of power. However, it was that, or sit around and WAIT. "Well...what would we be looking for?" He glanced around nervously. "And if we did try to check anything out, go through the files or whatever, we’d have to be sure to avoid Vice-Admiral Garp or any of the Admirals or they’d have our heads."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 pm

The girl hummed as she looked up at him, making a small sound then shaking her head. She looked down again when he questioned her. She then sighed and looked back up, nodding to him. "I...would like to meet them, then; I actually came out because I saw the ship."

The friendly but shy male hummed, shaking his black haired head. Shiana continued to lean on him, tail flicking, and he looked to her a moment. He then looked to the other, surprise evident. "Wait, you actually want to do this?" he asked, or more accurately asked if he was okay with that. "I'd say pirate activity, but...you said they haven't been around here. There might be other accusing trouble though."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:45 pm

"Really?" Surprise flickered through Karter as she spoke of the ship, but he grabbed Navii's hand. "Come on then! We're pretty new, just got our ship a few days ago, but we're gonna set off again and it’ll be GREAT! The people are pretty nice too, if not a... diverse group."

"It’s either poke around a bit or sit around and be bored and useless. If there’s pirate activity, we may as well figure it out, right?" Coby snapped his fingers, eyes lighting up. "I forgot! I did actually hear, but I didn’t pay it much attention. Something about a group of rookie pirates? I know we don’t usually deal with those right here at headquarters, but I still shouldn’t have just brushed it off," He noted.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:50 pm

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Open | Location: Town

The crew had stopped some time ago to reload on supplies. Ace, being Ace, had taken the time to slip away and just get away from the crew for a while. He’d been here once or twice before. Shadow town, as it was called. There had been some nice people despite the...er... shady name. He’d heard rumours of a crew of rookies coming through, but had yet to see them. Perhaps he was stupid, or perhaps he was curious. Maybe even both at once, but he wanted to see these rookies. WERE they rookies, or were they pirates who had gone under the radar?

Ace adjusted his hat and headed out from the town's pub to the harbour instead, setting a leisurely pace. His crew hadn’t planned to leave until evening anyway, so he was in no rush. Then he saw in the distance the ship, some young people his age, maybe even younger aboard. A small smile formed on his lips as he crossed his arms over his bare chest. Reminds me a bit of when Luffy set off, small band of youth trying to make it big...
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:38 pm

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed as she nodded to her friend. Would be now become her nest friend once more, like long ago? Who knew, but she kept getting this weird heart fluttering feeling...Shaking it off, she said "They already sound so great."

The friendly but shy male hummed, shaking his black haired head. Shiana continued to lean on him, tail flicking, and he looked to her a moment. He then looked to the other, saying "I'd much rather not be bored. "New pirates, rookie pirates? Do you think someone would know where they are? I mean, we need to know at least a general location...Anyway, maybe there's something on them in the files."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:08 am

{i didnt realize we would be starting so soon im sorry im a bit late Dx !! also, is shadowtown on the grand line or is it somewhere in one of the seas :0?}

Nira Homeko | Captain , Calm Belt pirates | Tag: Open | Location: Ship deck

Nira hummed happily as they finished rearranging a few things in the captains quarter. It took a few days, but she finally had everything set just the way she liked it. With a triumphant grin, she stepped out onto the deck of the ship, pausing just a moment to take in the sun and smell of the morning. Though the crew was currently docked at Shadowtown, it felt good to be back out in the world. After restocking supplies here, they would be back on the open waves and Nira couldn't wait.

Catching a glimpse of some of her crew gathered together near the dock, Nari smiles. It was good to see everyone awake bright and early. Out of the corner of their eye, Nari catches Buck heading back into the kitchen, and unreadable look on his face. They brush it off, turning back to their crew. She strides over confidently, finally noticing Karter and the young girl conversing on the streets just off the docks. Leaning on the ship railing, a smirk grew on her face as she watched the teens clasp hands as Karter dragged the girl up the docks to their ship.
tartaglia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:09 am

OOC: @himemiya: Shadowtown is a made up town that I SUSPECT would be somewhere in the Grand Line, and no worries for being late, all is well!

IC:

"They are. I just...I had to get away from that empty old town. It didn’t feel like home after Addi got sick, and you and Linkk moved out. I needed to get movin' again, and I wish I could stay longer, but...the crew generously took me in, and I won’t abandon them." Karter lifted his head as the captain appeared on deck, and he waved with his free hand. "Captain Nira! This is my best friend, Navii! Can she come aboard and get a quick tour? I wanna show her the place I live now, and maybe she can meet the crew! She’s a good person, true to her word, promise! She wouldn’t sell us out or do anythin' that could get us in any kind of trouble," He swore.

"Well I THINK I have something on record somewhere," Coby noted. Rookie pirates weren’t usually his department, but it’d be good to keep an eye on things. Just in case. He straightened himself. "If you want to come take a look, follow me. I left all the documents in the office, though it might take a while to find them. GOD I hate paperwork."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me