๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

สœแด€ส€แดœ-๐Ÿธ แด€ส™แด-๐Ÿธ

Postby divinity. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:40 am

โ˜ผx๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐” !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ 1-a student. 15. female. flicker. form
xxxtagged none . location training grounds .
xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. yoshiro]

the camp was rather quiet, perhaps it was the fact it was early and some students were still tired from the dreadful bus ride. or maybe it was the fact no one knew each-other and had no one to talk to- it could be either one. a small breeze flew through the air, cooling the environment of the camp. haru shivered slightly- she wished it was hot. she hated the cold, it made her slow and weak. although she doesn't slow down with her flickers (since her body does leave the physical world) she does delay in flickering. letting out a small huff, she wrapped her arms around her rather small body. maybe it would warm up during the training, she hoped. her eyes averted to the training grounds which were already starting to fill up. she was excited about the sparring, she didn't exactly know how it would work though. she was quick on her feet but haru lacks strategy during battle, usually facing the problem head on instead of planning things out beforehand. she didn't mind. it always worked out in the end.

indent haru was considered a late bloomer. she's barely had her quirk for 2 years, she didn't know much about how her quirk worked and what she was good at in battle. all she knows is that she's quick and can disintegrate. her face twisted at the lack of knowledge over her own quirk. deciding to get up, she glanced over at the training grounds once more and began walking. the walk didn't last long, it was only one or two minutes away from where she originally was. if haru was more awake- she probably would've been flickering all over the place with glee and excitement. stretching her limbs she decided to have a look around. the students looked very capable. some seemed stronger than others, while others seemed more strategic and smarter. and then there was haru. one would mistake her for a child easily.

indent her eyes had landed on a figure not too far from her, a flicker away haru would say. he looked rather lonely. haru blinked once, her mind started up. deciding whether or not to approach, she hopped in her place lightly. what if they preferred being alone? haru scrunched her nose. she watched as one of the teachers walked onto the training grounds giving firm instructions to find a partner to fight with. it was an easy game of don't get out of the boundaries. if you touched outside the lines you were out. haru grinned at the instructions, this would be rather easy. she could always flicker back in if she was about to touch the lines. a sudden wave of anxiousness overcame her. sighing, she looked around for a partner, her mind flashed back to the thought of fighting with the lonesome stranger.

indentmaking a final decision. haru flickered next to the taller male. "hey! im imai haru, but you can just call me whatever i don't really mind!" she greeted, her voice chimed throughout the camp. "since we have to pick partners to battle with, maybe we can be partners?" she asked, she would probably convince him nevertheless to be her partner. she looked up at the stranger and sent them her infamous bright grin.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”x๐€๐๐Ž ๐€๐’๐€๐Ž !!

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter in villain hideout . ]

his brows raised at her proposal. it was a smart idea, and it would be too overwhelming for both students and villains to handle. "i'm up for the idea of possibly taking a student hostage. mess around with them for a little." he mused. he saw this idea rather fun and enjoyable. "what do we do with the hostage?" he asked, placing his head onto the palm of his hand. "we can always rough them up a little." he shrugged, the morbid suggestion floated around in his head. abo should not be taken as merciful or hesitant. most villains shouldn't be either of those. his bored eyes hovered over the older yet smaller villain. "we don't know what these kids are capable of either. so i think i should come along to see if i can trap one of those rats with my force field." he stated, looking back over at Natsumi he let out a hum. "we find our targets and you create a gas to make them all dazed or something." he shrugged, he was too tired to think correctly. he had gone out the previous night to mess with some city buildings, creating utter chaos. he despised any UA student. despise paired with envy, they got where he couldn't. letting out a small scoff. "i hope we scare the kids to death." he growled, his grip on the counter tightened slightly.letting out a small sigh, deciding to calm down. "we should probably do some research on the kids." he murmured, closing his eyes.

indent maybe they can send in a spy to scout the camp and occasionally report back? too weak of an idea. running his hand through his hair, he stared at his hands trying to formulate an idea. "obviously, we have to kidnap one of them during the night." he said, looking back up at the villains. "but some might be asleep. we can always target the ones who are still outside?" abo suggested. he shrugged. "i'm just pulling ideas out of thin air.". getting up from the counter, he stretched letting out a small groan. "i just wanna get out of here and do something already." he mumbled, crossing his arms.

Last edited by divinity. on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:25 pm

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€ใ…ใฝๅ‰
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
Female|16|fire conversion|1-a|Tags:open

During the ride, Kotomi had sat alone somewhere on the back of the bus with some of her stuff sitting beside her. Her large headphones covered her ears, listening to some pop music..well actually she was listening to music on a app that shuffle the stations she picked it. it went to pop, to rock, to hip-hip...to whatever she had saved. Listening to one station was kinda boring, she needed something different. Speaking of different...hopefully this trip would be different for her. Kotomi was excited like most of the students on the bus, but she didn't show it. She also couldn't help to wonder what kind of training they would go through. Easy? tough? it kinda didn't matter, she wanted to hone her skills and learn something new. As long as she could do that, she didn't care what kind of training they went through. Honestly, she wouldn't care if they did some off the wall stuff..the girl was looking forward to harsh training. She was use to it, thanks to her father.

The bus had finally stop and at this point she was asleep with her face pressed against the cool window. Her head had moved a little when it did, slowly opening her eyes. with a small yawn, Kotomi grabbed her stuff before following the rest of the students off. Now what? well, she needed to find her room. The girl had pulled the piece of paper she gotten with her cabin number. Sharing a room...she wasn't a big fan of it, but it was whatever. As long as her roomie wasn't annoying or anything, then they would get alone just fine. After pushing her thoughts aside, Kotomi headed towards the cabin she was assigned to she neatly placed her stuff up and joined the other students outside. She wasn't really good with groups, she made her way over towards a stump she spotted,sat there, and continued to listen to her variety of music

๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ใ€€๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰ใ€€ใƒˆไธญใ‹
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
Male|20|Werewolf|Tag: Everyone in hideout

There was small table in a dark corner of the hideout. there, Takumi was there sleeping, his head resting on the table and several empty bags of jerky where laid across the table..all but one. As he slept, the wolf man was having a peaceful dream. He was on meadow full of these beautiful white flowers that gave off a pleasant scent, the sky was also blue and there was no trace of clouds. The wind of this beautiful day was rustling his long black hair and then he saw...a woman? yep, it was short woman in a white dress wearing a crown of flowers. There was gentle smile on his face, her arms opened out wide, and then she said. "Takumi~ come here~". It almost seem slow motion, but Takumi ran over towards the woman with his arms wide open. Once he made it to her, he took a seat in front of her, allowing the woman to place her soft hand on his head."Your such a good boy Takumi. would like a threat?" he nodded, replying with a yes and laid his head on her lap as she gave him a big bag of jerky."heh~ yes please."

In reality, Takumi's tail begin to wag with excitement and his face grew bright."ummm..scratch ,scratch~" he muttered as his ear twitched to the side some. Takumi reached his hand in the bag of jerky that was beside him, gobbling the whole bag down. Once he ran out, he bit his hand and woke his self out."Ah!" was all he said, glancing down at his hand. He was such a sad boy now..that dream was nice and not to mention that his jerky was all gone. Anyway, he manged to catch the conversation and walked over towards the others, dragging his feet. A yawn escaped his mouth before speaking." humm? whats this about the students?" If they where UA students..he most defiantly didn't mind toying with them. He hated the school with a passion because of personal reasons. If he could mess with that school, he'll take the chance to do so."

He continued to listen." Umm, i'm normally not the one who likes random attacks, but if it that stupid UA, then i'll join. Also, i think a night attack would be a good idea. Besides, i'm better at night time." His cheeks turn red again, locking his hand together." Natsumi is right~ we outta plan this. I also have a idea." A grin suddenly appeared across his face." We can kidnap a student and maybe draw out the pro heroes. Maybe we can trap them and...you know~" Takumi's smile had changed. There was something else on his mind."A-also..there won't be a full moon anytime soon..right?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` miko, post 001 โ” ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ

Postby `kosmic » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:16 pm

xxx( โœฆ ) โ”โ” ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž ๐€๐Œ๐„๐“๐’๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ,
      xxxxxxSTATUS. class 1-A student & LOC. training grounds & TAGS. -- & WORD COUNT. 907
      xxthe bus ride was one that the blue-haired girl didn't entirely enjoy. she always got motion sick very easily (which was ironic because of her quirk), that included bus rides like this, especially when they were long ones. not to mention, she really didn't know anybody on there so it was mostly made up of awkward interactions, if any at all. she knew these would be her classmates for the next couple years or whatever, but that didn't make matters any better. the girl was usually pretty sociable, but this felt different for some reason. the entire bus ride consisted of ametsuchi overthinking things, one being what the other kids would think of her. she's never really had this problem before, but she assumed it was because this was U.A. things were gonna be way different from her days back in primary. every student on this bus were all aimed at one thing and one thing only: to be heroes. she would be working alongside them for years to come, and that was kind of a scary thought. not to mention, this whole "welcoming trip" threw her off, as well. she had expected to be thrown into classes on the first day, but she was very wrong. being shoved onto a bus with all these kids she didn't know wasn't the greatest thing. either way, here she was now, sitting by herself on the bus that just kept going on forever it felt like. during the whole ride, kimiko's body felt tense and she kept her small hands clenched in her lap, attempting to subside the nauseous that kept hitting her like waves. she had barely got a wink of sleep during the whole ride. she just prayed nobody saw her like this.

xxfinally, she could feel and hear the bus come to a screeching stop. she found herself breathing a sigh of relief, unclenching her fists which were now red and left crescent marks in her palms from her fingernails. she waited a moment afterwards to recollect herself before standing up, brushing out her skirt once she did. she then grabbed her bag that sat beside her, slinging it over her shoulder and quickly exited the bus. stepping off, she was caught in a state of amazement of how huge the camp was. not to mention, beautiful. after she spent another second or so admiring the area, kimiko fetched the rest of her luggage. she then proceeded to fish the piece of paper she had been given earlier from aizawa from her bag, pulling it out and scanning over it with her brown eyes. if she remembered correctly, she was suppose to head to her assigned cabin, right? it wasn't long before she found what she was looking for on the slip: cabin 03. putting the paper away, she began to walk away and toward the location she was suppose to, otherwise her assigned cabin. she also knew that she would be having a roommate, which didn't sound thrilling in the least. the girl had grown up as an only child to two very rich, noble people - sharing a bedroom wasn't even heard of in her household. but, for this activity, she would just have to get over it.

xxxthankfully, it didn't take her too long to find the cabin, just counting them until she found number three. she quietly approached the cabin, pushing open the door and stepping inside. she made sure nobody else was there before walking in further - it appeared she had got her first. the cabin itself seemed pretty cozy, to her surprise. it wasn't huge, but it wasn't small like she had originally thought. she definitely wasn't expecting anything like this with a little kitchen and area for lounging. the girl proceeded to make her way up the stairs, quickly noting the two beds that were on each side. since she was first to arrive, it didn't hurt to pick out which bed she would prefer. miko ended up choosing the bed furthest from the stairs, setting her bags down beside it. as much as she would love to unpack right now, she knew she was also told to meet at the training spot immediately after finding her assigned cabin. after setting her things down, the blue-haired girl made her way back downstairs and out of the cabin, the cool breeze instantly hitting her. it was still pretty early, and her exhaustion was already beginning to hit her because of the lack of sleep she had gotten on the bus ride and the night before. either way, kimiko knew she needed to get through this little training thing before she could sleep. letting out a soft sigh, she began to make her way toward the area.

xxxapproaching the training grounds, it looked like not very many students had arrived just yet. it was also very dead, but she assumed that was because of how early it was. her chocolate-colored eyes scanned the area, catching glimpses of a few of her classmates but kept to herself for the most part. miko's long, blue hair was kept entirely down for once - the breeze flew through it softly, the locks falling across her shoulders and face in waves. suddenly, the nervousness of meeting others hit her once more, a lump forming in her throat. kimiko was having a hard time understanding exactly why she was struggling with this, especially with her usually confident personality.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby Mimu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 am

( โœง โ”€โ”€โ”€ B O N N I E- P A R K E R ! ! )
    Female. 15. a-1 student. monster hands.
    - tagged.Kimiko Ametuchi location. training grounds
    The bus rise is not the best thing in the world for Bonnie. Sitting anywhere she liked and didn't care or didn't sat next to her, her eyes where focused on the outside world from the large window in the buss anyways. Counting how many cars went by and seeing the bright greens from the trees that zoomed passed was boring for her, but she had music playing in her ears from her phone. Blocking out all the students in the bus that talked. Her family wanted Bonnie to become her best at U.A, but she didn't care if she wanted to become a hero or not. Specially her mother did, with the money from the hero work that Bonnies father does. She knew her mother never loved her father, nor her.

With a small jolt from the buss coming to a stop, as Bonnie came out of her thinking mind to find them self's at the "camp". With that everyone got of the bus as she waited to be last, so then she doesn't get crushed getting off. As doing so with other grabbing their suit cases and bags, Bonnie had a bigger suit case out of them all. With her self having a quirk that can rip through clothing, she brought many more for a "back up" just in case. With her self being the biggest suit case of them all, she went off first to find her dorm room. Bonnie had strong arms from her quick, as she pulled her big suitcase along with her. Suitcase in one hand and some paper in her hand that had some rules and her dorm room number on it.

Coming to a blue door that had the number '6' planted onto it, and with one swing of the door, She's in. It was dark with the blinds closed, Bonnie turned on the light as it switched on. With her self walking in to feel the cold air hugging around the room. Luckily she got a single room to her self, since she didn't like to share. Placing her suitcase on the bed with one lift, as she got a good look around the room once more. Over hearing some students going to the training room as she thought it was a good idea to show off her skills. Quickly changing into her training clothes, as she rolled up the sleeves above her shoulder. Once she was finished she headed straight to the training room.

Quickly going down to the training room to see not many people there, but she's going to give it a shot. Having another look around she saw a girl with blue hair, but she looked so worried. Walking over to her as she put her hand up to give off a little wave towards her, "hey kimiko, you alright?" she said slowing down her little jog towards her.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby divinity. » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:34 am

โ €haruharuharu wrote:
โ €haruharuharu wrote:
            small bump to get this rp a lil more publicity heh
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro - 2 natsumi - 2

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:55 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Sitting in silence wasn't a hard task for Yoshiro. Actually it was nice after the noisy bus ride. Letting his shoulders relax, he closed his eyes for a moment in attempt to allow the rest of his body to relax. The gentle breeze definitely helped in that regard although he could do without the strong scent of the forest that surrounded them. Letting out a sharp breath, he finally opened his eyes once again just in time to see the instructor walk onto the training grounds. Finally something might happen although he was a bit surprised that they had come this early. It didn't seem like that many of the students had arrived yet. Actually now that he was looking around there were barely any students and at that all of the ones present happened to be girls with the exception of him. Had he not noticed that a majority of the class was female or was it just the guys were all running late? The first option certainly wasn't one he hoped for at all. He had no problem working with girls, but he wouldn't necessarily say it was a strong suit of his. If anything he found it a struggle to try and work with them. It was nothing against any particular girl, but subconsciously he held himself back. Perhaps it was purely out of respect or maybe it was something else entirely. Sometimes he wasn't even sure. It just felt wrong at times to go all out. That would have to change real quick if his class was mostly female students though. No way would he let himself fall behind simply because of said issue he had. If anything it could turn out to be a real motivator in the future. That was a positive way of looking at it at least.

Deciding to move on from such thoughts, Yoshiro quietly looked around the grounds to see if any of the others made some kind of move to pair up with one another. It didn't seem as if anyone was overly hasty to do such though. He couldn't blame them. As much as he was ready to do something, he wasn't fond of needing to pick a partner or anything like that. Sure he might be a competitive soul, but he wasn't even sure who was the strongest in their class yet. Sadly he couldn't remember how they all had ranked during the entrance exam. Maybe he should have paid more attention to the scores so he knew who he had to go after from the start. Anyone that had placed higher than him would have made the perfect partner for him in this situation. He supposed it didn't matter though. His options were currently limited anyways. That wasn't the biggest problem at the moment. He hadn't put much thought into changing before coming here. Looking down at his current attire, he assessed what might become problematic for him. Shoes were a common issue since they limited him and made it impossible to activate his quirk in his feet until they were removed. Even so he still struggled with activating his quirk all too well in his feet to begin with so in a way it wasn't much of a problem. The real issue was the clothes he had chosen to wear. Sure he was thankful that he could wear something casual to come here, but now he was regretting wearing long sleeves. It limited his options on wear to activation a weapon to his hands and if he so desired he could probably use his head, but that in itself was problematic given that usually his head was limited to weapons such as hammers or axes both which required direct contact and left him with major headaches after.

Not realizing he had been deep in thought for too long, the sudden appearance of Haru beside him almost made him jump though the only real reaction he gave was a brief drop of his serious expression and a small step back. As he cast his gaze down on her, he could already tell that she was much different than he was. The big grin on her face only gave that way. Allowing a soft grunt to escape his lips, Yoshiro averted his eyes away. There was no way he could take this girl seriously when she was smiling like that. "The name's Yoshiro Uyeno," he responded bluntly, figuring she at least deserved to know his name. That was the one thing all the others should know. "Partners, huh? And why should I pick you over any of the others?"

โ‡€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข twenty years old โ€ข toxic haze quirk โ€ข tagged: anyone at hideout
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Tapping her fingers against the counter, she listened to the two males address the idea she had proposed. It seemed they were all on the same page at least, though she was a bit surprised to hear them agree so easily with her. She wasn't used to the others ever taking her ideas seriously. In their group it was clear that she wasn't one that held leadership qualities nor was she usually one that came up with any kind of plans. Either way it seemed that she had at least gotten the attention of her fellow companions. Maybe that was a mistake if she was being entirely honest to herself. Even though she had wished to be a support hero years ago, she still had never worked well with others even then. Maybe it was because of the nature of her own quirk. She always had to be extra careful not to harm allies with it. Giving a small shake of her head, Natsumi listened to what the two males had to say and tried to think it through herself. What would they do with a student? It was certain they'd try to fight back if their resolve was strong enough but it would also put the heroes on their toes. Besides, knocking them out wouldn't be overly hard. There was always a gas for that. Hell they could be in and out with a student of their choice if she simply used her quirk properly. Sometimes that was a real gamble though. As much as she showed control over it, she did struggle at times to produce the right gas for a given situation. Her body sometimes felt the need to excrete some other poison that she wasn't aiming to use. It wasn't always a bad thing, but it made plans difficult at times.

"It wouldn't necessarily have to be at night, but that would make it easier," she finally replied. During the day would be far more of a risk than at night. Their rate of success probably was much higher now that she thought it over and she was less likely to have to turn tail and run at night. It really was a win-win situation although she wouldn't admit that she had doubted it anyways. But even if they attacked at night they'd have to be lucky to catch one of the students outside. Such a thing would take some scouting. It would be much easier if they had someone on the inside helping them; a student. As far as she was aware they didn't have such a tool at their disposal though. If her face hadn't already been known she might have volunteered to disguise as a student although she was much older. Her younger appearance made it difficult to really tell her age though. That always came in handy although it also was annoying to deal with as well. "We'll need to scout the area beforehand before we do anything. It might give us an idea of who to target and being too hasty will only get us caught." All this was easier said than done. She knew that all too well and she was known for often being a bit too reckless even when a plan was put in place. It wasn't her fault that things faltered from what was expected.

Pushing the thought off, Natsumi shifted her gaze towards Takumi as he asked about the moon. She could never fully wrap her mind around why he wouldn't want one. As far as she was aware it caused him to transform. Wouldn't that be a good thing? It wasn't as if she had been around him ever when it happened. All she knew about it was from what she had heard from the others. It was none of her business to bug others about their quirks though. "How am I supposed to know the current moon cycle? If it has to do with your quirk, shouldn't you be following it?" she snapped with a roll of her eyes. It wasn't her duty to do such a thing. Even if he was her ally, that didn't mean she was that involved with his quirk.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: สœแด€ส€แดœ-3 แด€ส™แด-3

Postby divinity. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:18 am

โ˜ผx๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐” !!

[ 1-a student. 15. female. flicker. form
xxxtagged yoshiro . location training grounds .
xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. ]

the whole exercise was going to be rather easy for haru. she hasn't seen anyone quirk as of yet, but she knew if she was going to be hit, she would have to activate her quirk before any physical contact. she didn't necessarily have a plan- but she would go with the flow like she always did. the lack of a plan and strategy often causes haru to mess up easily and taken advantage of in the moment. she would try and come up with a plan, but she just doesn't feel like it. the shorter girl stared at the field. the size of the squares were rather large, perhaps she would attack him from behind. letting out an internal frustrated huff, she furrowed her brows. she simply didn't know how to strategize. yes, she was observant but she's often too slow to formulate a plan in her head. haru relied on her speed, quirk, and recklessness to win a fight unfortunately. haru didn't seem to mind that she lacks strategic skills, her physical skills usually make them up. cooperation was also another big thing that haru doesn't pay much attention to. often ignoring others, she likes to head into battle aggressively and head on. which unfortunately annoys or puts others into frustration.

haru perked up at yoshiro's question. why her over others? haru wasn't one to think highly of herself. not at all. she frequently saw herself below others. she often compared herself to others and how she becomes envious of others' power and quirks. she was stuck with the one she had now- and she hasn't had it for the longest of times. compared to the entirety of the class at least. she internally struggled to answer the question. quickly, she tried finding every small reason to tell them. she simply didn't know. opening her mouth to speak, she furrowed her brows at the absence of words. a knot in her throat formed. and in seconds she felt a small squeeze in her chest.toughen up, haru she thought. craning her head to look back up. "all i have to say is," she paused before a small smirk appeared onto her small face. "you'll have a hard time even laying a finger on me". she didn't know where the burst of confidence came from. perhaps she was feigning it. at this point, she didn't care. haru constantly seeked validation and praise. yoshiro seemed hard to impress. "hey, i didn't see you at the entrance exam, what's your quirk?" she asked. it was true, she didn't see much of anyone during the exam. she was in her own little world. the only thing she remembered was getting a good ranking, though in her mind she could've done better. there's always an opportunity to be better.

she looked back at the field, not a lot of people were starting. she didn't care though, she just wanted to start and win. grabbing her hair tie, she grabbed her hair (which in haru's opinion, often gets in her way) and tied it back up into a ponytail. grabbing the sleeves of her shirt, she carefully rolled them up. she had to make sure she didn't disintegrate her sleeves off during battle. it would be rather unfortunate. haru didn't have a hero outfit to accustom to her quirk, but it was definitely in the process. looking down at her legs, she was wearing a skirt and some knee high socks. she didn't want to roll the socks down, so it'd be best if she were to just let them be. looking back at yoshiro, she sent him another smile. she was interested in his quirk surely, she didn't know what it was or she couldn't exactly place a guess on what his quirk is. her face morphed into one of curiosity.

her mind quickly switched to his personality. "hey, you seem rather quiet, do you talk often? or are you cold and hard to befriend?" she asked, poking him in the arm. most people found her touchiness rather bothersome, but haru doesn't notice. she's too naive to notice. "or are you the mean type?" she asked once more, giving him another poke. "doesn't matter if you are, i can deal with it for sure!" she grinned, giving him a peace sign. looking back at the field. she started hopping lightly in her place. "so when are we going to start?" she asked, she knew that yoshiro hasn't even said yes, but haru wasn't taking no for an answer, she never seems to. oh well.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”x๐€๐๐Ž ๐€๐’๐€๐Ž !!

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter in villain hideout . ]

abo gave the woman a small pout, before tapping on his chin. ''so mean sometimes." he sighed, before turning his body upside down on the counter, he was soon facing up and staring at the ceiling. "i think we should make natsumi-san go to the camp, she looks like a little teenager after all" abo teased. he didn't really give what he said a second thought. maybe natsumi would punch him in the stomach, he didn't know. but he probably deserved it. "we could probably take some students and antagonize some pro heroes that come for their rescue." he shrugged.honestly, abo just wanted to mess with some students. he didn't care how weak or strong they were, he's gone months full of boredom. he just wanted something to do. "i'll probably scout the area tonight, see what's up." he murmured, covering his face with his arm. burrowing his head in between his forearm and his arm. he jolted at the idea that hit him. "i think i'll go to the camp right now, be careful no one sees me and decide who we'll take and what we can do. and possibly get comfortable with the camp." he suggested.

turning his hands around, he stared at the palm of his hand. there were tiny little scars in the shape of clustered hexagons. they were caused by his quirk. remembering back in the days when he was just a kid who didn't know how to use their quirk. he often got hurt because of the lack of knowledge over his quirk.pursing his lips, he let out a small sigh. "what do you guys think?" he whispered, looking over to the group he was talking to. he didn't mind his idea, it would keep him busy for the time being. sliding off the counter, he fell onto the ground, landing in a criss-cross position. closing his eyes, he waved his body side to side, he was rather tired. "i still think my idea is pretty fun." he stated, his eyes still closed shut. he opened an eye. his mind went back to when takumi asked something about the moon. "not a full moon tomorrow. today im not sure." he grumbled, moving so his arms were crossed and his head was resting against the side of the counter.

divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_The_Random » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:21 am

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:N/a| Location:Training Grounds {Mentioned in intro as location}
The shorter female sighed slightly as she gazed around the grounds. Her silver ears flicked with each sound she heard, though they were still somewhat ringing from the bus ride.
"Curse those engines," she thought, before moving her amber gaze to watch some of the other students.
She seemed to be one of the few 1-B students invited along by the staff. Yukiko merely shook her head silently in an attempt to gain back her full hearing. Her tail twitched lightly as she wandered to the back of the crowd, hands in her pockets. The white haired young woman pulled her hair back, revealing her human ears, though they were merely nothing but a remnant of her human nature. Looking down at her shoes, she tied the lace of her combat boots once again before adjusting her bag and leaning against the railing of a nearby cabin, simply waiting for the ringing in her ears to stop.
"This should prove an interesting time," She mused to herself, "Let's hope I can actually keep myself in check."
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me