Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Game of Survival || Multifandom RP || Open

Postby Wormgod » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:49 pm

((Sraif's thoughts and telepathy will be underscored. Phoebe's thoughts will be italicised. Any thoughts are words shared will be italicised and underscored.))

Phoebe and Sraif

Symbiote - White Team - House -> Izuku

Phoebe woke up to a sore jaw and the distinct murmurs of dreams in her mind that told her Sraif was still inside and dreaming. She opened her eyes and reached in front of her for her phone to check the time.

Her eyes opened wider as she saw the dirt stains and distinct lack of a phone laying next to her head. This wasn't her bed. This wasn't even her room. She had been tired last night after staying up working on the deep-space probe to search for any other aliens, sure, but she distinctly remembered going to bed in her dorm. Phoebe thought the command to close the doorway in her ear canal--she left it open at night in case Sraif wanted to leave her head for a midnight snack--and let her worry feed into Sraif. The Yithian snapped awake and took control, as it often did in emergency situations, since it could control Phoebe faster than she could react. Phoebe felt her mind clear as Sraif dismissed the sleepiness and flooded her system with adrenaline. She felt herself get up and cross the room in one swift motion, scanning for any enemies and keeping an eye on all entrances. Her senses strained to find any enemies. Finding none, Sraif relaxed, and the two merged consciousnesses, wary.

Symbiote took another look around the room. They took in the dust, the holes, cobwebs, and smell. The bed and end table were the only things that looked like they had been touched in...years. The bed was disturbed by themselves, obviously, but the end table was only touched to set down a note. It was folded, and Symbiote examined the outside carefully, then opened it pointed away from them. No white powder fell out--good. It helped to be a bit paranoid. They read it fast--faster than any normal human could.

After reading it, Phoebe cursed. Fear and worry flooded her mind--they were trapped on some other planet, they had to fight to return, how would they get out alive? Oh God--

Stop. Being trapped on an alien planet is easy. I have done it for weeks, remember?

Oh, that's right. She's not alone. Phoebe calmed herself--aided by Sraif taking control of her heart and breathing--and they became Symbiote again. With a melded mind, this was no new challenge. Sure, they had to start their projects over again, but they had their supersuit. They might not even need to play this insane man's game. The parts for a deep space probe were not hard to find. It was just a radio, basically. They could ping for any spaceships in the nearby systems and hitch a ride. And maybe they could bring all of these "teams" with them. Then, there would be no need for anyone to die. Symbiote would like to prevent that at all costs. They had fought on Earth enough for both their lives, and worked to prevent as much pain as possible.

They stared at the note until they had it burned into long-term memory. They dropped the note and left the crumbling house.

Looking out, the rest of the street was just as dilapidated. A few other houses dotted the street in similar states of disrepair. Potholes and grass filled the street. Their house had a car outside, but it was so rusted and overgrown they could not identify the make and model. Still, it looked similar to any Earth car. Might they be in a whole other universe? Another Earth? The thought was distressing. Travelling universes was still a mystery to Sraif's species in their time--two million years ago. Granted, they probably found the technology now, and if not, they had to find more Yithians, or another species with similar capabilities to get home.

"...ello?" Symbiote froze as the wind carried someone else's call. They turned in that direction, down the street where more houses sat. They could make out a green shape peeking out of an open door. They briefly debated the pros and cons of introducing themselves, then remembered the note: only people on their same team will be nearby. They had to get on the team's good side, and fast. Symbiote waved from the doorway, then jogged out into the street at a comfortable pace. They tried to present themselves as non-threatening as possible, but Phoebe briefly entertained an amused thought at the sight of a woman in a deep navy bodysuit jogging down the street. She must look silly in the daytime. The suit was designed for camouflage during the night, and to protect her identity, lest the government kidnap her and Sraif.

The closer Symbiote got, the clearer the shape became. It looked like a green being...no, a person in a green suit. Okay, so maybe the bodysuit wouldn't look odd. This person had a plastic-looking guard covering their face and two antennas that reminded them of rabbit ears. It looked funny at first glance, but hey, they wouldn't judge. They were a symbiotic relationship between an invertebrate and a bipedal pink-brown mammal. Symbiote had no place to judge.

Symbiote slowed to a stop once they were thirty feet away. They took a deep breath, then waved and called out, "Hello!" They spoke as one, out loud as Phoebe and telepathically as Sraif.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| alpha dog i, funny man i ||

Postby bigwig. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:02 pm

-- alpha
    female // black team (leader) // twd // tagged; --

The woman sat with her eyes closed and her lips pressed firmly together, her elbows resting on her knees and her breathing labored. Fluttering in her hands was the note she had been left with to explain her situation, but behind her eyelids were images of the world she had involuntarily left behind. It was cruel and horrid, but it was familiar, and a churning in her gut reminded her that it was where her daughter still was. Even as much as she had stifled her need to protect the girl, she felt frigid fear gripping her heart at the notion that Lydia had been left behind. And, without their Alpha, what became of the Whisperers? Obviously, Beta would soon rise to take her position, and another Beta would fight their way to his place. If she made it home, she would undoubtedly have to fight her way back to her former title. In simply being here, Alpha had lost nearly everything. With a deep breath, she let the letter fall from her hands and abruptly opened her eyes.

Now was not the time. She was a leader, which was a position she was used to - as much as the Whisperers truly needed to be led, she did so, and now she would lead these people. Yet it was important that she not give up her people's tenets, for if she was truly to go back to them, she must not get used to living outside of their rules. Alpha rose to her feet and sighed again, letting her eyes flicker around the room. It had been mostly ruined, but that was not an unusual sight for her. However, it had been quite a while since she'd been under a real roof - even a crumbling one. She was used to the outdoors, the scratchy, slightly damp ground, the sounds of the dead growling nearby and the wind upsetting the branches above her head. Her nose was burning from the absence of the scent of decay - the only place it remained was clinging onto her body - and her ears were ringing from the silence of the empty city. She was alone, and she was frightened, but no fiber of her body betrayed that.

Alpha strode forward softly and brushed the door to her room open, not knowing what to expect from the other side. All she saw was a long, empty hallway, an unlit yawning void waiting to devour her. Again, no noise. However, Alpha did not call out to draw anyone's attention - that was too dangerous. Instead, she stepped out into the hallway as quietly as possible, keeping her eyes peeled for any signs of life.

-- the comedian
    male // yellow team // DC // tagged; --

This place was dying, supposedly, but it looked like it was already dead. Before his eyes was a vast expanse of hollow buildings, slowly crumbling back into to dust they'd risen from. This was what a dead, lifeless world looked like, but Eddie had seen far worse spectacles - opulent testaments to human strife which had long since lost their original purpose in the haze of violence championing mythical values.

And that, he thought, was funny.

Eddie almost smiled around the cigar he had clasped between his teeth, and leaned his head back until it rested against the wall he was standing by. The clumsy explanation of how they had been arbitrarily assigned into groups meant nothing to him; he was never a 'team member' - such things were always needlessly complicated by petty conflicts and muddied objectives. He had no real intention of cooperating meaningfully with any of them, and if any of them approached him, they would learn that quickly enough. He heard vague sounds of movement from inside, then the noise of a door opening, but his eyes barely flickered in that direction. The people he had been assigned with were likely, as always, cloudy-eyed fools who would be of no help to him and little help to themselves. He'd survive on his own for as long as he could, but if he didn't get home, it didn't matter that much anyway. There were many people back home who wouldn't miss his baleful gaze, and many things he himself wouldn't miss.

His home world was dying itself, falling prey to greed, corruption, and fathomless misjudgment of its greatest threats. But it was dying slowly and wretchedly, and this place seemed oddly peaceful in how wholly it had been exterminated. Of course, he still felt a longing for his home, no matter how awful and dystopian it felt. That would be his ultimate goal, but he would accomplish it by his own means. With what was almost a chuckle at his own ironic circumstances, Eddie discarded the smoldering remnants of his cigar and stomped it out with a sluggish tread away from the wall. Now, he had a choice - turn around and face the rest of his 'team', or leave them for dead right out of the gate?
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 am

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya
      ───────────────────────────────────
      15 Male BNHA White Team Tagged: Symbiote

Having managed to make his way to the exit of the house, the teen figured that nobody else had been placed in the same exact one as he was. That was a strange notion to him. He had assumed that they would have shared the same lodging from the start to make it easier to find one another. It seemed his thinking had been wrong. The house was empty besides him. Why would they have been separated in such a manner to begin with? Deku couldn't answer that. Either way he still needed to find the others. Without them he wasn't sure he'd be able to actually survive. It sounded pathetic, but he couldn't rely on his own power. One wrong move and he'd break himself. It was the downside to still not having full control over it. The thought of possibly hurting himself in this place caused him to shutter. He couldn't afford to think like this.

Taking a deep breath, he calmed himself down and focused on the task at hand. It seemed that it wouldn't take him long. As soon as he took a step out of the house, a voice caught his attention. Perking up, his gaze settled upon the woman approaching him. Much like him, she seemed to be wearing a bodysuit, though she had no facial cover like he did. Deciding it might be best to reveal his face, the boy pulled down on the facial guard first to allow himself to pull the mask completely from his head. Releasing it, the hood fell onto his back. It may have been a bad move on his part, but it felt necessary. If this was one of his teammates they would likely find seeing his face useful. Besides, it gave useful information that was easily hidden when his mask was on. It was hard to tell his gender and even his age or at least from a distance it was.

Moving forward from the doorway, Izuku allowed a small smile to form on his lips in attempt to show he was not a threat. Of all things he did not want to make an enemy right from the start. From what he could tell Symbiote didn't appear threatening. She had even minded her distance. It was a polite gesture to say the least. Deku could respect that. Lifting a gloved hand up, he gave a small wave in return as he continued toward her. Once the distance between them had been halved, the teen halted and gave himself a moment to study her. There were several things that were obvious to him. She was clearly older than he was but she could be no older than her mid-20s if even that. He could also assume that she too was part of the team he had been assigned to given that she was in the same area. If that were true there was a possibility that she was the leader. Figuring that he had been quiet for too long, he decided it was time to speak.

"You wouldn't happen to be someone who was dragged into this place for a game, would you?" he asked. The question felt odd to him. It was possible that she might be someone that survived this world yet it would provide him necessary information. That was what he needed right now. The more he could find out the better. "And if you are, would you happen to be the leader of the team in this area?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:03 am

Azura
auzzie, zurah | 17 | female | asexual | black team ; longsword, dagger | observant, impulsive, independent | enhanced speed/agility
xxdark brown wavy sidecut, bright green eyes, black hoodie/skinny jeans, purple feline ears, dark blue choker, black combat boots - vld galra/human
tags:. Rizzix

Azura spun around to face the voice as it spoke, tense and ready for a fight, but relaxed at the friendly tone and face. She paused before answering the woman's question, examining the other person. She seemed relatively friendly, but there was a dismissive look in her eyes that set Auzzie on guard. The woman had been behind an overturned desk, and Auzzie hadn't spotted her on her first survey of the room.

"Hi. I'm guessing you're on my team. Read the note, it's got everything you need to know." She pointed to the piece of paper next to the woman. "I'm Azura." She turned away, but remained alert of the woman's movements. She scanned the room once more, and saw her longsword beside the bed. Sweet! Auzzie immediately picked it up and looked it over, making sure it hadn't changed, then slipped it into the sheath that lay across her back. She then felt her belt for the dagger sheath, and found it, along with her dagger.

Auzzie turned back to face the woman, and held the dagger in her hand, slowly turning it.

Borean
bo, reese | 17 | male ftm | homosexual ; crush:. open | yellow team ; bow and arrows | awkward, kind, reliable | excellent hearing
xxalmond skin, dark brown hair, long brown ears, deer nose/antlers, brown eyes, navy teal button-up and beanie, blue jeans, hiking boots - vld
tags:. open

Borean rubbed his temples, then dragged his hands over his eyes, pulling down his eyelids momentarily. He groaned, then inhaled deeply. He had to make a decision. Stay here and mope, or find his team and get started. There was no way he was going to go it alone. He had barely any experience fighting, and had only just gotten the hang of his bow and arrows. He stopped. My arrows! He looked around the room frantically, and found them just under the bed. Reese grabbed them quickly, strapped the quiver to his back, and put the bow over his shoulder.

He looked around the room once more, then left, pushing the door to his room closed behind him. Reese took one look at the dreary walls and hallway, which looked almost exactly the same as the room behind him, and decided to go outside. He wandered around the destroyed house for a bit, unable to find the front door. This building was monstrous compared to his small shack house back home.

Eventually he found it, hidden behind an overturned couch. He pulled the door open as far as he could, unable to move the couch, and slipped outside.

Jayla
jay | 15 | female | asexual homoromantic ; crush:. open | yellow team ; mason jars of water | introverted, shy, weak | ice formation
xxpale white skin, ice blue eyes, long navy blue hair, black long-sleeved shirt, light blue/white bandana around neck, grey mountain climbing boots - vld
tags:. Caitlyn

Jayla jerked awake and sat up quickly. She'd had a nightmare that she was alone in a pitch black cave. None of her adopted family were there, and no one replied when she called out. She'd suddenly fallen into a desert, and was surrounded by soldiers. She'd tried to form ice, but there was no moisture in the dry desert air. One of the soldiers had just grabbed her arm when she awoke, her back hot and sweaty. But it was just her recurring dream that happened every time she laid her head down on her pillow.

The female lifted her shirt, confused as to why she was so warm. Normally when she woke up she was freezing cold. Then she realised this was not her room, although the colour scheme was the same. This room looked like the houses back on her old planet, right after it was destroyed. Jay spotted a letter on the nightstand beside her lumpy bed, and picked it up. She read the first three sentences before she dropped the page, her hands shaking.

She forced herself to finish reading the letter, then jumped to her feet. She spotted a duffel bag by the side of her bed, and opened it up, finding glass jars filled with water. Perfect! Her eyes lit up. Now I won't have to worry about air moisture! She slung the bag over her shoulder and made her way to the front door of the rundown house.

Jay flung it open and stepped out into the destroyed street. Immediately she spotted a head peeking around a half-open door, just across the street. Unsure of whether to call out or not, she lifted her hand in a half-wave.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:35 am

Silvia and Zapzapmon
Digimon
Female
Team Red
Tags; Izabella and Sqweeks

”Armed? That’s perfect!” Zapzapmon said, ”We can all fight our way out of here!” He squinted his eyes and tried to see where the voice was coming from but couldn’t quite tell. Zapzapmon was just about to continue talking until Silvia caught up to him. She then immediately punched Zapzapmon on the top of the snout before he made the situation any worse. She gave him a stern glance to tell him to shut up. Zapzapmon smiled while rubbing his snout but nodded to show he understood to be quiet. Silvia rolled her eyes but let a small grin appear on the corner of her mouth before speaking up herself.

”I’m sorry if he scared you in there. We aren’t dangerous, I swear. Actually, I’m pretty sure we are on the same team. Did you read the note?” Silvia tried to make herself sound as friendly as possible. She scanned the room in front of the door without stepping inside. She couldn’t see whoever was in there but she tried to keep looking for any movement.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Timoria wrote:
Holo
Spice and Wolf
Female
Over 700
Team White
Tags;

Holo woke up suddenly then shot up from the ground. ”Lawre-? Gah!” She quickly regretted trying to get up so suddenly as she slammed her head into something. She realized she was lying on the cold floor and had hit her head on an old table she was lying under. She slid her way forward and out from under the desk rubbing her forehead on the way. As she moved she started to gather in her surroundings. She glanced around slowly, both surprised yet suspicious of the area she was now in. She found a letter next to her hand which she promptly snatched up and read. Quickly scanning the page her mood went from a little shocked to very upset.

Holo flipped the letter over. It was blank. If this were a normal situation she may have been slightly annoyed by that but for now she needed to gather her thoughts. She calmed herself and took one more look around. She seemed to be in a very old room, the walls were starting to rot and the wallpaper was unrecognizable. Holo decided it was best to leave and look for this “team” and see if they knew anymore. It would be best to try and talk to others about this instead of driving herself crazy thinking about it herself.

Holo went to the entrance and slowly opened the door. She flinched in irritation at the loud squeaking sound it made. Holo swiftly popped her head out past the door and saw what the letter meant by dying world. The place definitely looked like it was on its last legs. She listened to her surroundings closely and couldn’t hear anyone at the moment. At that moment she decided to take a step out into the open. Even if someone attacked her she was confident she could take her wolf form and defend herself. Still though, she kept a tight grip on the pouch filled with wheat hanging around her neck. Losing that would make her completely defenseless as she slowly wandered down the cracked street.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 am

Rizzix||25||Female||Black Team||Tagged: Azura
    "Rizzix," the mage said, picking up the indicated slip of paper and giving it a cursory skimming while the other woman located her belongings. When she finished, she let out a bemused chuckle. "This must be one of those planeswalkers then, like Guildpact is. How delightfully intriguing." Tossing the note to one side, she looked up at her companion, who was now brandishing a rather sharp-looking knife. Dimir, she suspected, or rather she would have if she hadn't been in a different world completely. She was probably just an assassin. Not that that reassured her anymore, she hadn't had a good track record with contract killers. Pact's sake, Haza had complained about that mess for days. "I do hope you're not thinking of stabbing me with that," she said, "I mean, I could use the laugh, but I don't think it would be conducive to overall morale."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:56 am

Tord|26|Male|Pansexual|Red Team(Leader)|Tags:Silvia and Zapzapmon

Tord woke up in an old, metal room. “What’s going on?” He asked. Nobody was in the room, but he could hear people outside. He looked around the room in the dim light above his head, and saw a door. He ran to it and tried turning the knob. “No use,” he thought to himself. “Locked from the outside.” He decided the only way to open the door was to shoot it open. He stepped back to the middle, pulled out one of his handguns, and took a clean shot at the doorknob. After shooting it a few time, it came off from both ends. “Jackpot!” he thought. He pushed the door open, only to get shocked by what looked like an alligator with a scientist and a girl with a small robot. “What the-“ he started to say before finally collapsing on the floor.
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby guar » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:41 am

Izabella & Sqweeks - Team Red - Tag; Silvia and Zapzapmon

They wanted her to be armed? Great. Now they expected her threat to be truthful! Izabella was about to respond until she heard more movement up ahead. Oh god there wasn't just one person. She allowed a frown to cross her lips as she listened closely for any more sounds, and unsurprisingly there were more. But it was a voice, another voice, that meant her fears were confirmed and there was more than one person. Sure, she had Sqweeks with her, but he wasn't particularly threatening, and certainly wouldn't help in a fight, he was already falling apart!
      Izabella considered her options, her brow knitted together thoughtfully before she cast a glance over at her small cybertronian companion who was settled beside her. "I read it, yeah." The young girl eventually responded, debating whether she should say that she didn't have a weapon or to keep that a secret, soon deciding she didn't want to risk seeming vulnerable and an easy target to the possible opponents. But they were on the same team, right? That meant it should be safe...
      She finally revealed herself, stepping out from behind a pile of rubble, Sqweeks rolling out closely behind her as he also observed the others and let out a string of concerned beeping, falling silent as Izabella placed a reassuring hand on his head. "Who are you?" She demanded an answer, obtaining a defensive pose, preparing to flee if she had to. But she faltered once she got a better look at the people. Well, person, and...creature? "And...and what is that?"
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:45 pm

- wilsonpercivalhiggsbury
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    male || thirty one || don't starve || tags ;; open
    wip ;^;
    - wendy carter
    ══════════════════════════════════════
    fem || twelve || don't starve || tags ;; holo?
    wendy was peacefully asleep, barely even shifting as she did so. but after feeling something land on her pale arm, it made the young girl groan, now awake from her slumber. it didn't take long for her to shoot awake and let out a startled wail, as a small beetle was slowly crawling to her hand, immediately flicking it away with slight disgust. she could handle spiders, but not beetles. thigh it was stilla normal way to wake up though, especially when she used to be around webber. but now it was just odd... with just a quick glance at her surroundings, it was obvious that it wasn't her home, she was in a sort of wooden cabin, it was in very bad conditions, it even had a medium-sized tree going inside of it, jeez, what was this place? it was one of the first time in a long time that she had been so... confused. this didn't feel like her home. where was wilson? where was abigail?
    only one of her questions was answered, and this was by her noticing the bright red flower in the room, the blonde girl couldnt help but to smile at this in slight relief, but it quickly faltered in confusion when the saw a small puece of paper on top of it. she grabbed it along with the flower, it seemed to be a note. after reading it a couple of times, she had processed the situation, she was in another world, that wasn't run by her uncle, or by charlie, but it was rather similar, as you could still die.
    she only let out a huff and she shrugged, turning the sheet of paper in curiosity, what surprised her even more was that there was words written on the back, explaining how she was the leader of the "white" team.
    why, why?? why her?? she wasn't one that should be in charge! it made her panic for a moment, but she couldn't worry right now, if anything, she should try to just get out, and try to find the rest of her team.
    with that in mind, she let out a huff and stood from the floor, there was a lack of a door, leaving just the doorway, making her get out with ease. while looking around, it was interesting to see the barren landscape, the dry grass, and other cabins that were falling apart. the girl just began to aimlessly walk, looking around as she did so, it was only aboutten minutes until she immediately spotted something, it was easy to see the movement of what seemed to be a person, she didn't really know what to react, they might just be dangerous. wendy stopped dead in her tracks. gripping her flower tightly as she stared at the faint figure.

[Aaaaaa this is a really bad post, I just wanted to get something up ^^]
    note to self : disable your signature. also, hello there, don't mind this, I'm just really forgetful.i hope you're having a good day!
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:16 am

Caitlyn
      ───────────────────────────────────
      21 Female Pokemon Yellow Team Tagged: Jayla

A figure in the distance was quick to catch the trainer's attention and cause her to quirk a brow in curiosity. Might this possibly be someone else that was on her supposed team? She could assume that such had a high probability given that her team was supposed to be in the same area as she was. Lifting a hand up to return the small gesture, Caitlyn took note of how tense Riley had become and she quickly put her companion at ease knowing that it was best to get him calm than for him to possibly go off and attack. Normally such wouldn't be such a worry given the Pikachu's carefree nature, but they were in an unfamiliar place with very unfamiliar surroundings. Nothing in this place was anything like the world that they came from. It understandably put the Pokemon on high alert. Besides, she knew he could get protective of her even when they were back home. It really had become his job so to say. Funny how a creature as small as him was seemingly the one to protect her even though she had several other Pokemon that might do a better job at doing so.

Dropping her hand back down and tucking it into her pocket, she made her way out of the house and toward the girl. As she drew closer she could tell this other was younger that she was or at least appeared to be so. Once she could see Jayla much more clearly, she came to a stop and allowed a faint smile to cross her lips. She didn't want to appear intimidating like she would back home. These weren't people she would have to battle or at least she hoped not. The whole fighting and death part of this "game" did not appeal to her and she had no plans of putting her Pokemon in that position. "Hello there. You wouldn't happen to be searching for you team would you?" she asked. There was the possibility that this girl might be from this place though it seemed like a slim thing.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me