ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ

Postby enbygoblin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:24 am

username: DoodleDraws
would you smooch jerry: …I don’t kiss(unless it’s a certain sad ghost)
how much do you like mettaton: He’s awesome, end of story.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 am

wowie everyone is accepted!
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 am

so these are the classes..in order
ELA
Art
Algebra
Physics and Science
French and Spanish
Social studies
Collage credit classes
Gym

so, we can start!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ UNDERSWAP ] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:none ] ━━ [ nickname:carrot and or tall carrot ]
papyrus walked around, yawning. he really didnt wanna go to this school, he knew he'd have to make friends and work.. now, he didnt mind making friends, but the whole working thing? nope. wasnt gonna work. he'd rather sleep, and not do anything at all.. he let out a sigh as he grabbed the backpack and some of his books. "hm.." he mumbled to himself, wondering about the other people who he will meet, and he smiled at the thought of friendly people.

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:none ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
he let out a lengthy groan, sitting up from his bed as the alarm screamed. he slammed the snooze button, and laid back down.
he took a peek at his phone and saw he was 10 minutes late.. he gasped and jumped up, grabbing clothes and putting on boots.. he had put his pants on backwards but didnt notice.. he grabbed the bag and his phone/phone charger and a coat, putting the coat on and running out the door. "GOD DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT-" he cursed at himself as he ran.
Last edited by ♡ — the anime club ! on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:06 am

Emo Pants -- (tags; no.)

He had gotten ready two hours earlier than what was probably reasonable. He was worried that he would be late, not sure exactly what he needed to do to be ready. He had been home-schooled all his life, until now, so he was a nervous wreck. He had watched the clock for an entire hour, waiting for it to strike the time that he needed to skedaddle out of the house and make his way towards the school. Now, he was just briskly making his way, looking down as he walked, bag slung over his left shoulder.

(i actually havent roleplayed in a while, oop)
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
while running, he ran into someone. "WATCH OUT!!" he shouted, his bookbag falling to the ground, pencils and papers falling out. he let out a raspy growl as he bent over to try and pick all the papers up. "seriously.. watch out.." he mumbled,some more papers slipping out, causing papyrus to become more furious. he hated to be late, and this was his first day, so he was 10x more furious that he was late..

((tbh me too lmao))
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 am

Emo Pants -- (Tags; underfell pap)

"A-ah, oh gosh, I'm s-so so sorry!" He cringed, his antennae dropping as he looked at the tall monster that he had ran into. Being only about 4'1'', the other towered over him. "Here, l-let me help you wi-wi-wi-wi, gh, let me help pick those up," He said, bending over slightly. He tucked the bottom portion of his face into his orange bandanna, which was a nervous tic of his.
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:19 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
"hm. it's fine, dont do it again." he warned, placing the papers back in their original places. he looked at emo pants with a slight hint of curiousness. "what is your name. where are yo going to? the high school?" he asked, putting his backpack on as he continued with the questions. he still- didnt realize he had his pants on backwards.. and it felt uncomfortable but he didnt notice-

((papYRUS PLEASE- YOUR PANTS))
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz821 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 am

Name: Blitz821
She wakes to her alarm clock flashing. She’s 20 minutes late, she can hear her brother yelling outside while it lightly snowed outside. She got dressed in some baggy pants and a comfortable sweatshirt. She gets breakfast for her brother and her. She has done this for 10 years when her mother died. Her brother is currently 10 years old he will turn 11 in a couple of months. She grabs her old backpack and dashes out the door saying goodbye to her brother. Her backpack weighs her down as she trudges through the snowy drifts.

Is this alright?

-Blitz821
Blitz821

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz821 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

She burst through the doors coming to a stop as she saw the principal walking past. She hides behind a trash can.
Blitz821

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me