Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where Am I? [Multifandom] O&A

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 pm

(I'll fix it I need to think of some)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:15 am

[removed]
Art Not mine
Name
"Its Michael Afton"
Fandom
"Five Night's At Freddy's 4 and Five Nights At Freddy's sister location"
Cannon
"Yeah".
Species
" A human ..."
Personality
"I am Sarcastic , a bit rude at times , and annoyed easily ....I am kinder though now after a few things um happened ....I still have thoughts qualities though"
Pronouns
"He him His"
Sexuality
"Straight ....Into girls"
History
"Aahahahhaha well I kinda got my brother killed by taking him to see the deadly bear , which crushed his head so a hahaha , and then there's Ennard ......I really don't want to talk about that pile of screws right now ....Just ask me about him"
Other
I will make Funtime Foxy and mabye someone else then
Last edited by raey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: art theft removed
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:22 am

accepted
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:36 pm

(Too I fixed Catlin now. Let me know if I need to add something.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bleachers » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Name: Jason "J.D." Dean
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: heterosexual
Species: human
Fandom: heathers
Personality: J.D. is cool, collected, and able to keep his head on straight under intense tension. he's witty, charismatic, and extremely charming. he's a lot of the time, oddly cryptic, quoting things and making references that reflect society in a very "deep" way. He's very impulsive, and gets upset easily. He's very hard to set aside from his goals once he's decided, and this stubbornness leads to several bad choices. He can be manipulative and loves having things his way, even if he has to push someone down to get his way. J.D. doesn't have many close relationships, and is more of a loner than someone who would associate with others. He's also quite knowledgeable with weapons.
History: J.D. has been through ten high schools, and prefers not to associate with others because if they become close, sooner or later they'll have to drift apart. When he was younger, his mother died in a horrible accident, which J.D. blames his father for, and has definitely skewed J.D.'s outlook on society and people.
Crush: N/A currently
significant other: N/A currently
Family: unnamed mother (deceased), Big Bud Dean (father, not present in this roleplay)
Other: J.D.'s comfort food is slushies. he rarely takes off his signature trench coat.

while going insane in this town has consequences, J.D. could be called "insane" already. Not like he'd admit it. If you're nuts you don't usually think you are.
bleachers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby islandsprite45 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:11 pm

"Do you dare go against the Goddess' will?"
Name: Ainchase Ishmael
Alias/Nicknames: Ain, Arme Thaumaturgy
Species: Celestial Being
Relationships: None currently due to disappearing from his world
Fandom: Elsword, Canon

Appearance: Ain stands 182 cm with bright blue hair, pale skin and bright blue eyes. He often wears very formal looking clothing;
a dark blue shirt under a white suit that has gold designs on it, white gloves and shoes which both also have designs on them. His gloves have a light blue design on the back, and his shoes more grey designs on them and gold looking soles. Behind him is a big golden arc that somehow floats and follows him where ever he goes. His "weapon" is a pendulum but it's often seen as a glass looking sword due to his magic. He does have the ability to show his true form as well which is called Spiritualism form; in this form Ain's scelra's become a luminescent blue and his pupils change to that color as well and his iris' become a light blue. Behind his head a gold arc can be seen as well as some blue markings floating behind that. His clothes gain a more luminescent blue hue and the gold arc behind him becomes a pair of white looking wings. His pendulum is replaced with a beautiful glass sword who's hilt is decorated in gold and has old germanic runes floating around the sword.

Personality: Uh... I'll let you find that one out...
History: That's a little long... but to sum it up in a small post. Ain was sent to his world; Eloris, to purify the gem of power there called the El. The El blows up, sending him into another dimension within Eloris called the Void. There Ain has to wander to get out and once he does his mission to restore the El continues as he joins an elf and 2 young humans to regain the El that gets stolen (don't ask how...) and as their adventure goes they gain friends and are soon off to fight the demons; mostly to send them back to their dimension. With that all happening Ain relies on the magic his Goddess; Ishmael, has bestowed upon him and after 3 years, Ain is named as Arme Thaumaturgy. At the end of their adventure the group Ain is with; which grew to 12 including himself, had gained entrance to a city called Elysion and find there just what's going on. After much fighting and confusion, Ain "disappears" as the El is "restored". Which leads to where he is now.

Other: Please look at this site for reference on his skills; x, as for combos; since it is a fighting game he's from, please refer to Youtube

(( If he needs to be nerfed I can nerf him a bit, but I can't do much with him))
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You are my Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
My only Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━Those with the biggest hearts suffer the most ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

Sprite
She/Her
Bisexual
Gamer/RPer
Game Fandoms
^ Elsword Mostly
WIP forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━
dA |Tumblr | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
islandsprite45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:20 pm

all are accepted, after we have one more person, we can start.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:28 am

Caius Shiloh

---" you can't wake up, this is not a dream "---

character name; Caius Shiloh
    nickname(s); Caius (to other legion officers), Shiloh (to most people), Shi (to friends), Little Fang (to Sleeping Dog)
    gender & pronouns; transmale, he/him
    species; human
    age; 19

---" you're part of a machine, you are not a human being "---

fandom; Fallout: New Vegas (OC)
    weapons/equipment: Shi is adept at fighting in close range. He primarily fights with his fists in some manner - he's incredibly good at it, so much so that he often feels strange when he's using a gun or a blade. His favored weapon is a yao guai fist, a one-handed weapon made from the paw of a yao guai, as it is quick and very durable. He also carries binoculars with him at all times.
    personality;Shiloh is usually quiet, carrying the typical industrious, no-nonsense air of a Legionary, trying not to associate with outsiders in any capacity. However, if you get past his loyalty to legion protocols, Shiloh is actually contrarily good-natured. He has a soft voice, and he's a thoughtful, detailed thinker. He seems to have unusually gentle mannerisms for the Legion, but he is still fiercely loyal to them, and will behave as strictly as is necessary to defend his faction and his honor. He's a bit jumpy, slight nervousness leaking through in his voice and expressions even when there doesn't seem to be anything he should rationally fear. He's incredibly insecure and anxious, causing him to sometimes seem wired or have a hair-trigger, and his mood can change very quickly as a result of this. Of course, he has a reason for this fear, but it can nevertheless be unnerving.
    appearance; Shiloh is a well-muscled individual overall, strong, agile, and athletic. He's surefooted and light on his feet, good at moving quietly, and very perceptive. He has short, well-groomed pale blonde hair, and wide blue eyes. His hair starts to wave slightly as it gets long, and at the moment it's a bit longer than is usual for a member of the Legion. Shiloh wears the outfit of a Legion explorer, lightweight armor ideal for moving quickly over long distances, and carries a pair of binoculars with him at virtually all times.

---" with your face all made-up, living on a screen, "---

faceclaim; Chris Evans
    sexuality; demi-homosexual
    family; Aradia Hayes - adoptive mother, presumed deceased; Devon Hayes - adoptive father, presumed deceased; Jason Hayes - adoptive brother, presumed deceased; Numerous adoptive siblings - presumed deceased; Sleeping Dog - mentor, alive; Rubeus - dog, alive
    lyrics; Gasoline - Halsey
    other;

---" low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. "---
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddeyes » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:12 pm

[removed]
(Not my art. Credit to the orignial artist)
Name:
Naoki Kashima/Demi-Fiend
Pronouns:
He/Him
Sexuality:
Asexual
Species:
Demon
Fandom:
Shin Megami Tensei
Personality:
Well, This character is a self-insert character, and his personality is determined by the player's choices, so I'm going to make things up. Naoki is very naive and trusting. He never really assumes anyone is bad unless he is told by someone else they are bad. He can't see the evil or malicious intent in others that he meets. He is willing to do anything for anyone no matter who they are; as long as he considers them a friend, he'll do their bidding. Naoki can be considered "kind" to an extent. This "kindness" comes from of natural leadership abilities. As a leader, he cares about his teammates and well-being. He'll do his best to keep them as safe as possible, but only because without them, there is no way he would have been able to go as far as he did. Though, he doesn't get attached to them. He is willing to get rid of them in a heartbeat if it meant stronger allies. Heck, he'd kill them himself as long more power is added to his side. You could say he is cruel, that's why kindness is in quotes. He is cocky, arrogant, quick to anger, impatient, Determined, and to an extent, battle hungry. He is very confident in his skills and abilities and often comes off as cocky when it comes to fighting which, he is always willing to do. In fact, it's shown he looks forward to it. Battling is the main source of his determination. He is impatient, he would rather jump into something than wait for the right moment. He likes to get things as done as quick as humanly possible.
History:
Noaki and his friends received a message from their teacher to meet them on the roof of a hospital. They go there and they notice that the place is empty. He looked around while the other stayed back. As he looked around he noticed something strange going on. Blood littered the floors of certain operation rooms along with pentagrams underneath the operating tables. He then comes across a room with a man looking at a strange object that looks like a stone cylinder with carvings of an unknown language on it. The man sees the older teen and is surprised. It's found out that he is part of a cult and wants to bring about a world that is ruled by the strong. He talks about the end of the world as they knew it and a new world ran by demons. The man then tries to kill him tell his teacher steps in and stops him. He then remarks that Naoki was going to die anyway, for this apocalypse was already underway. His teacher takes himto the roof of the hospital and tells Naoki that she was part of the cult as well. She also states that this event the man was speaking of was called the conception adding that there was no way to stop it. As they talked it happened, a ball of light appeared in the sky and quick engulfed everything. Naoki has a dream and in that dream, there was an old lady and a young boy. The lady says that her master had taken interest in him. A bit later he wakes up in a hospital bed and he wasn't human but a demon. After he escapes the hospital he sees that Tokyo now basically a desert and the only thing that remains where that main parts of each of the districts and one or two buildings here and there.
Crush:
N/A
significant other:
n/a
Family:
n/a
Other:
Last edited by sun on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You must show written permission to use art that doesn't belong to you.
Oddeyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:16 am

Both are accepted, we can start now.
My Storkies