Welcome to Hogwarts

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Hogwarts

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 am

Angel bristled at the insult. Without thinking she whacked him with her broom.
"How dare you!" She seethed, her gaze now ablaze upon the rude slytherin. "I am
respectful - that is something you will never understand nor have in your life."

Tags ; Landon , quidditch pitch.

"Well Blossom, while I am quite fond of your devotion and your desire to learn the material,
perhaps it could be in your best interest to seek out a fellow student, peer as we call them
now," he chuckled softly, amused by his own joke. Dumbledore crossed his hands over one
another, standing beside the student at the table. His eyes curiously skimmed over her textbook.
"Well," He said softly, "This does appear quite tricky. However, I suggest perhaps seeking out
a friend."

Tags ;Blossom, library
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 am

Landon Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Quidditch pitch
Tagged; Angel

Landon simply laughed at her as he jumped back, "That really triggered you, eh?" He smirked, leaning on his broomstick. "I am respectful," He anwsered simply. "I didn't hit you."

Blossom Silverman
Fourteen
Female
Where; Library
Tagged; Dumbledore

Blossom nodded. "I'm waiting for Gwendoline, Professor..." She found herself blushing just saying the girl's name. "She's amazing at Herbology. She's amazing at a lot of things..." Blossom continued helplessly, before snapping out of it. "She really helps me out a lot."

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; open

"No, no, no," Ash muttered under his breath. "Wrong, wrong, wrong..." He repeated. He was practicing a Transfiguration spell. How to turn item a, into a candle. Ash never quite saw the point in that spell, seeing as he could just simply say lumos and his wand would just light up.[/quote]
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:43 am

Angel smirked, falsely. "Whatever. Just leave will you?" She
groaned growing more annoyed yet humored by his determination
to bug her.

"Perhaps do you expect that she will arrive in time for you to complete your studies and
arrive at your own relief?" The professor, inquired, seeking to do the best by his student
if possible. "I am fairly certain that another student could help you in a timely fashion.
Might I suggest reaching out to Angel? As my god daughter, I have grown quite fond of her
quirks and brilliance and I am rest assured that she is not busy right now."

Tags ;Blossom, library
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:53 am

Landon Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Quidditch pitch
Tagged; Angel

"Gonna hit me again?" Landon laughed and turned away. "The pitch is yours for now." He threw a look over his shoulder. "But I'll take it back."

Blossom Silverman
Fourteen
Female
Where; Library
Tagged; Dumbledore

"Angel..." Blossom plucked the name from the back of her mind. "She's a fifth year captain on the Gryffindor team... Right? She's really good at Quidditch... What position is she again?" She bit her lip. Hufflepuff had taken a hit to their pride in their last few matches, losing against Gryffindor and Slytherin and drawing with Ravenclaw. "She's smart too...?" Blossom sighed. "How can some people be so good at lots of things? I'm envious..."

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; open

"No, no, no," Ash muttered under his breath. "Wrong, wrong, wrong..." He repeated. He was practicing a Transfiguration spell. How to turn item a, into a candle. Ash never quite saw the point in that spell, seeing as he could just simply say lumos and his wand would just light up.[/quote][/quote]
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:57 am

Angel crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't you have some girl to snog or
something? Because I have a game to concern myself with." She brushed past
Landon, not afraid to knock his shoulder as she did so.

The professor frowned. Dumbledore placed a hand on Blossom's shoulder. "Do not take her abilities to out shine
your own. You are a gifted witch, you just need to apply yourself in a manner that suits you. I am
confident in you." Dumbledore sighed. "Don't be envious of others, " He also mentioned, in an attempt
to reveal Blossom to her own potential.

Tags ;Blossom, library
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:08 am

Landon Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Quidditch pitch
Tagged; Angel

"Ha, you're funny. And also behind on the times. I broke up with my girlfriend last week. They don't call me the Heartbreaker for nothing, little Angel. And you, hm?" The Slytherin smirked, barely moved by her bump. "Do spill the tea. What has the grand Gryffindor captain been up to?"

Blossom Silverman
Fourteen
Female
Where; Library
Tagged; Dumbledore

"I can't help it, Professor... I don't know why you sent me a letter. My brothers... They're talented Wizards, Landon strong, Ash smart. My father was one of your top students before you were Headmaster. A Ravenclaw born in a family of Gryffindors so he had both great qualities... I can barely cast any spells Professor. Perhaps magic only goes to the male side of the family..." Blossom sighed quietly. "I'd ask them for help but... I don't exist when we're here." Her eyes went back to her book. The page on the Bowtruckle was like a maze of endless facts.

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; open

"No, no, no," Ash muttered under his breath. "Wrong, wrong, wrong..." He repeated. He was practicing a Transfiguration spell. How to turn item a, into a candle. Ash never quite saw the point in that spell, seeing as he could just simply say lumos and his wand would just light up.
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

Angel crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't you have some girl to snog or
something? Because I have a game to concern myself with." She brushed past
Landon, not afraid to knock his shoulder as she did so.

"You were excepted for being a gifted and genuine Witch, I have faith in you. Unfortunately, I have to do," The prossofre glanced at his watch. "Good luck," He said before departing.

Tags ;Blossom, library
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango Tart » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:36 am

Landon Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Quidditch pitch
Tagged; Angel

"Ha, you're funny. And also behind on the times. I broke up with my girlfriend last week. They don't call me the Heartbreaker for nothing, little Angel. And you, hm?" The Slytherin smirked, barely moved by her bump. "Do spill the tea. What has the grand Gryffindor captain been up to?"

Blossom Silverman
Fourteen
Female
Where; Library
Tagged; Dumbledore

"Thank you...!" Blossom called after Dumbledore before she snapped her books closed and set them in her book bag in a search for Angel. Setting off, she peered out the window of the library. Two people were on the pitch. A Slytherin and a Gryffindor from the colour of their robes. Slowly, she made out that the Slytherin was her very own brother, Landon. That set the girl off to scurry to talk to him

Ash Silverman
Male
Fifteen
Where; Empty classroom
Tagged; open

"No, no, no," Ash muttered under his breath. "Wrong, wrong, wrong..." He repeated. He was practicing a Transfiguration spell. How to turn item a, into a candle. Ash never quite saw the point in that spell, seeing as he could just simply say lumos and his wand would just light up.
Mango Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:58 am

Angel glared at Landon, but something clicked in her mind. Without warning, she sealed the
distance between Slytherin and Gryffindor, laying her lips directly upon his. Her eyes were shut
and her body was running with adrenaline. She had no idea what came over her, but the kiss
was unexpected and clashed against his mouth.

crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:02 am

Ari wandered around Hogwarts. She was still not used to this place. She also did not have really anyone to talk to. everyone in her year already knew eachother from the past couple of years.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me