The Multiverse Theory | Multi-fandom RP | Signup thread

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Multiverse Theory | Multi-fandom RP | Signup thread

Postby Sectumsempra » Thu May 19, 2016 3:21 am

Name: Draco Malfoy
Fandom: Harry Potter
Skills/Abilities: He can perform magic with his wand.
Family: Either deceased or in Azkaban {jail}; His mother, Narcissa Malfoy, and his father, Lucius Malfoy.
Personality: Malfoy is rather rude and stuck-up. He prefers to be alone, and does not have 'friends' as much as he has acquaintances. He's definitely seen as a bully and never shows his emotions. If you get close enough, yes, he may spill his inner-most thoughts, but he's put up a wall around himself to prevent anyone from getting in. If he acts rude towards you, don't think you're special as this is his treatment towards everyone, especially non-Slytherins.
History: Draco Malfoy was raised by his father, Lucius Malfoy, and mother, Narcissa Malfoy. He had a pretty good childhood growing up as his family was extremely rich and pure-blooded, so they were the top of the Wizarding world. His years at Hogwarts caused him to close himself up, and all he wanted to do was run away after being forced into becoming a Death Eater and receiving the Dark Mark. He does not know much about the current events in the Wizarding world as he has arrived here, and does not wish to know anymore of the situation of the Dark Lord.
Sexuality: Homosexual
RP example: {I'll add this in a bit. I'm on mobile, so it's a bit hard for me to do all of this at once.}
Other: "Quantam" Thank you
Sectumsempra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrus~ » Thu May 19, 2016 8:12 am

Accepted! Also, I just wanna say this: The only reason that this RP is in the human section is because it takes place in a human world for the most part. I'm hoping one day the RP will have characters from Warrior Cats, MLP, maybe some anime, etc.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------
Image Image Image
Constantly screaming inside. My life has been taken over by Trollhunters.
Papyrus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sectumsempra » Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 am

That's understandable. That's how all of the other multi-fandom RP's I'm in are too. :P
Sectumsempra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Patchy~ » Thu May 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Looks: Short black hair, height is around 4'10", thin weak looking stature, with tan skin (I will add a picture as soon as I can)
Name: Rose Ann
Fandom: Ranger's Apprentice
Skills/Abilities: No powers but has okay stealth, is fast and some what accurate with her throwing knife, Saxe or sea axe knife, bow and arrows
Family: Her mother is Elizabeth and father is Gorlorn
Personality: When first meeting her she seems shy, rude and arrogant but is really sweet and caring to friends and family
History: Rose was born to nobles living the Araluen castle who wanted a son that can become a knight. Resenting Rose and making her feel like a failure she ran away traveling as far from her parents she found herself in the Redmont ward, where everyone makes fun of her and say she'll never find herself a trade to go into, but she has the skills to make a great Ranger. The day that they picked her trade she chose to go with Will Treaty who was going through training before being ripped from her fandom.
Sexuality: Asexual
RP example:
~Patchy~ wrote:
The Doctor

"Not all of it is metal, and the most important part isn't metal and is down there." I say pointing to the area below us with a bunch of wires and I run down there and pull out my sonic screw driver and start working on it.

Rose Ann

"Oh, but my mentor taught me more then just how to use a bow." I mutter thinking off my mentor.

Alphonse Elric

"Well I really like cats there cute! But my brother doesn't let me have any so I sneak them in by my suit.
(I won't exactly RP in this way)
Other: Quantum, Ranger's Apprentice takes place in the medieval era and she is a OC.

(Art by http://goopie93.deviantart.com/)
Name: Will Treaty
Fandom: Ranger's Apprentice
Skills/Abilities: No powers but has excellent stealth, use of throwing knifes, saxe knife, bows and arrows (Standared Ranger skills)
Family: Father Daniel, wife was Alyss (deceased), rest is unkown
Personality: Somewhat grouchy, and serious but he is kind and caring to those he cares about
History: Pretty much the series
Sexuality: Straight
RP example:
~Patchy~ wrote:
The Doctor

"Not all of it is metal, and the most important part isn't metal and is down there." I say pointing to the area below us with a bunch of wires and I run down there and pull out my sonic screw driver and start working on it.

Rose Ann

"Oh, but my mentor taught me more then just how to use a bow." I mutter thinking off my mentor.

Alphonse Elric

"Well I really like cats there cute! But my brother doesn't let me have any so I sneak them in by my suit.

Other:Quantum

Looks: A skeleton with two different eye, lots of paint and a paintbrush.
(Art by http://walkingmelonsaaa.deviantart.com/)
Name: Ink sans
Fandom: Inktale a au for Undertale
Skills/Abilities: He can create thing with his paintbrush
Family: Ink Papyrus
Personality: Excitable, forgetful, passionate about art, and loves jokes
History: Unknown
Sexuality:Questioning
RP example:
~Patchy~ wrote:
The Doctor

Rose Ann

Alphonse Elric

Other: Quantum
Last edited by ~Patchy~ on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deactivating this account
~Patchy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Name: Avacyn
Age: Her exact age is unknown, but she is extremely old.
Fandom: Magic: The Gathering
Skills/Abilities: As an angel, Avacyn has the ability, not only to fly, but to teleport. She can fire rays of holy light from the tip of her spear, and, as the protector and chief deity of the plane of Innistrad, she can hear all prayers directed to her.
Family: Technically, her "father" is the vampire planeswalker Sorin Markov, but only in the sense that he created her.
Personality: Under normal circumstances, Avacyn is benevolent to all humans. She doesn't exactly love them, but, then again, she doesn't exactly feel any sort of strong emotion towards anyone. She especially likes children, she finds their innocence and earnestness easier to understand. She doesn't smile much, she doesn't really see the point, though she does gain satisfaction from helping those in need. She's one of the most powerful angels on Innistrad, but, perhaps due to the fact that she's a fabrication, the other angels tend to detatch themselves from her, in much the same way that humans are detatched from regular angels. Of course, that's only how she is normally. At present, she's signifigantly different. In her current condition, she detests humans, seeing them as nothing more than corrupt, decietful creatures, unfit to recieve her protection. She believes that there will only be true peace once the last human is exterminated.
History: Avacyn was created by the vampire Sorin Markov, as part of a series of contermeasures to maintain balance in the monster-ridden world of Innistrad. She was made to be a guardian of humanity, the weakest of the three main races present on the plane, as well as the vampires' main source of food. For a while, she performed her function admirably, until the demon Gristlebrand challenged her to combat, sealing the both of them inside Sorin's Helvault. The balance on Innistrad was shattered, until Avacyn was freed by the necromancer Liliana Vess. After restoring the balance, Avacyn engineered the Cursemute, freeing many of the plane's werewolves from their curse, as well as dispelling some of the plane's other dark magics. All was well, until the angel started hearing voices in her head, and began to believe that the plane would be better off without humanity. Her eyes blackened and her wings stained with blood, Avacyn led the angels on a genocidal purge of Innistrad, determined to eliminate humanity.
Sexuality: Asexual
RP example:
    White wings, the tips stained red with blood, spread wide behind the black-armored angel. Her spear sat comfortably in her hand, the tip warped and twisted by the same force that had warped and twisted her mind, and her solid black eyes stared coldly down at the scene before her. A man, scraggly, disheveled, held a knife to a young woman's throat. Whether he was in the process of robbing her or doing something else was none of her concern. Really, they could have been lovers and she wouldn't have cared. They were human. Disgusting. Corrupt. Not fit to live. Both stared up at her with awestruck faces, the man's eyes filled with fear, the woman's with hope. Before either could speak, a blast of light lanced from Avacyn's spear, turning the man into a pile of ash. The woman fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face, words of thanks on her lips.
    "Save your worship."
    Avacyn's voice was cold, almost emotionless, save for a faint hint of disdain. The woman's mouth hung open, confused.
    "Your thanks and adulation mean nothing to me," the angel continued. "I've protected humans for my entire life. Some of them praised me for it. Some didn't. Both did the exact same thing: they turned around and misued their fellow humans again. Your race is a blight upon the world."
    The woman once again started to say something, but a second ray of light left her a pile of ash alongside her assailant. Turning from the scene, the artifical angel flapped her wings, taking to the skies again. The day was still young, and there were plenty more humans to cleanse from the earth.
Other: Quantum
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rawsewage. » Thu May 19, 2016 6:05 pm

art by ikimaru
Name: Dipper Pines
Fandom: Gravity Falls
Skills/Abilities: Very light/agile, making up for a lack of strength. Also hella smart wow
Family: Mabel Pines, Stanley Pines, Stanford Pines, and an unnamed mom and dad.
Personality: Dipper is a pile of bones, insomnia and social anxiety. He's naturally curious, but tends to be very pessimistic and paranoid. He has a tendency to hyperfocus on things, too, which is a major cause for his insomnia.
History: Two summers in Gravity Falls, and now he has to deal with this.
Sexuality: asexual Biromantic
RP example:
Dipper was what people called an “early riser”. He woke up at the crack of dawn, usually with dark circles under his eyes – A.K.A he didn’t sleep at all. There was so much mystery to be read about, solved, analyzed, who would want to sleep? This usually resulted in Dipper slouching over one of the journals, resting his head on one of his hands while writing in the journals, papers surrounding him, and looking surprised when the sun rose. Oh joy. He carefully collected the various papers, journal and everything else laying around and gently set them down by his bed, before finally flopping on his bed and trying to sleep. The birds and sunshine could wait , he had pulled another all-nighter and wasn’t going to suffer through Mabel Juice.

Other: quantum
also trans dipper is gr8
Last edited by rawsewage. on Fri May 20, 2016 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
rawsewage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrus~ » Thu May 19, 2016 6:07 pm

Trans Dipper? Explain. Au or Canon, and if canon, why?
Image Image Image
Papyrus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rawsewage. » Thu May 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Papyrus~ wrote:Trans Dipper? Explain. Au or Canon, and if canon, why?

its just a headcanon
though yeah this could be interpreted as a slight au
rawsewage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrus~ » Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 pm

rawsewage. wrote:

its just a headcanon

Mind if I put it as an AU (Or as I like to call this sort of AU, a Universe Alteration) as we're trying to stick as close to canon with the characters as possible? I don't MIND using your headcanon, but I do not want arguments to happen because some people can be inconsiderate.

Tbh I didn't consider headcanons when I made this. Okay I'm marking all headcanons as AU from now on.
~~~~~~~~~~
All accepted! Thanks for joining!
@~Patchy~, Two Spirit is gender, not sexuality.
@rawsewage what you put for history is HILARIOUS
Last edited by Papyrus~ on Thu May 19, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Papyrus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rawsewage. » Thu May 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Papyrus~ wrote:
rawsewage. wrote:

its just a headcanon

Mind if I put it as an AU (Or as I like to call this sort of AU, a Universe Alteration) as we're trying to stick as close to canon with the characters as possible? I don't MIND using your headcanon, but I do not want arguments to happen because some people can be inconsiderate.

i dont mind, it is a good idea to try and avoid conflict
rawsewage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me