Descendants Whats your future?

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Descendants Whats your future?

Postby ♥Summer♥ » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:12 am

Awesome! bump

r44lkcjhbdsnm,ldckjvhbfds namxkdcnbfd nsm,kdnjvf ds,mfvn

♥Summer♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:42 am

you know what i can't be bothered to wait, lets start!))
Charlotte De Vil

i watched as the limo for auradon prep pulled up on the isle of the lost, i ran closer to get a better look, keeping to the shadows all the time. i knew i wouldn't be going. i never got the chance to. i watched as he pulled out a scroll and started reading names off, then i froze, he couldn't have said it could he? i listened as he shouted again "charlotte de vil!" i moved to step out of the shadows but before i could i heard a familiar voice, "that girl of mine died a long time ago, she ran away to the streets no one has seen her since" mother! oh how i hated that woman, i grinned before starting to sing "cruella de vil, cruella de vil, if she doesn't scare yo no evil thing will! cruella, cruella de vil!" i stepped out of the shadows of a nearby building "hello i am charlotte de vil" he nodded to me and i got in the car.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evie

Postby equine. » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:45 am

[Form for evil will go here]
equine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:42 am

Name: Sara Bianca Wolf
Parent: her dad is The Big Bad Wolf from Red Riding Hood, her mom was the sorceress who turned Ben's dad into a beast
Looks: Image , she also has a wolf tail
------------------------
Pet *: Image , the baby fox his name is Todd
History*:
Personality: smart, curious, adventurous, feisty, brave, likes to act like a lone wolf but she has great leadership skills
Likes: Food!like her dad she has a ravenous appetite, magic, all canine and feline animals, reading, the outdoors, the moon
Dislikes: being stuck inside for long periods of time, small portions of food, being called a mutt or any similar terms, dog haters (( needless to say she absolutely HATES Cruella De Ville )), people who are stuck up and don't believe in change
------------------------
Parents taught you*: People are food, Royalty with bad attitudes should be turned into beasts
Sports*: Track and Field, Swimming
Fairy tail: Red Riding Hood and Beauty & the Beast
------------------------
Crush/Bf/Gf: open, possibly Ben or Doug
Other: hope her parents are okay, she is able to weild magic and specializes in transformation magic and other animal related magic
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: descedants

Postby rogan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:00 pm

name;; carlos de vil
gender;; male, like, duh.
parents;; cruella de vil
pets;; none yet ( will be dude, a mutt )
history;; back off
personality;; watch the movie
likes;; not dogs, candy (obviously), other things..
dislikes;; dogs, jay (very little)
parents taught;; to fear dogs
sports;; what's that one called?
fairy tail;; well, his mother is from 101 Dalmatians; he is just her son.
crush/girlfriend/wife;; nope/noope/nooope
other;; hi!
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:14 am

both accepted, we are gonna have some fun Serengeti 'cause incase you didn't notice, i've given carlos a sister. charlotte de vil. and a notice to all the characters from the movie didn't return to the island so they are all still in auradon.))
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 am

Sara watched silently as people were chosen to go to Auradon Prep.She had to hold back a shout when the limo driver called her name.Finally she could get of this sespool of a rock and to were she belonged, amongst nature."Look out Auradon there's a new Wolf in town and she is ravenous!"She said before eagerly climbing into the limo.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:51 am

Charlotte De Vil

i turned around to watch everyone else climbing into the limo. i smiled as i heard someone talking about wolves, those would have scared carlos half to death. my smile faded as i thought about my brother, i had barely seen him since i ran away and only glimpses at that never mind speaking to him. i jumped as someone sat down next to me, she looked strange with wolf ears and a tail. i'd seen her before of course. i'd seen everyone on the island before but people rarely saw me. i was simply the shadow child. the girl without a name. "hi" i smiled at her, my hoodie hiding most of my face "you're sara aren't you?" i asked daughter of the big bad wolf. it was so easy identifying everyone, like i said no one noticed me, on the other hand i noticed pretty much everything.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:00 am

Sara nodded."Yeah.So your Carlos's older sister?I bet he'll be surprised when we get to Auradon.When we were younger I used to tell him I'd turn him into a dalmatian puppy if he ever made fun of me or my dad,"She said.She could still remember the look on his face when she told him that.Needless to say he was very careful what he said around her after that.Truth be told she liked the guy, especially now that she had heard about him dissing his mom and getting a pet dog.She hoped to find a canine companion of her own when she got to Auradon.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:11 am

Charlotte De Vil

i stared at her, "it's younger actually and you remember me? not many do. not even carlos remembers me." i looked down to the ground i had thought no one but mother remembered me, and she only did because i had had the nerve to disobey her. i thought back to what had happened after i ran mother was even meaner to carlos, i guess she couldn't believe that i had had the nerve to run away and i she told him i didn't exist, that he had made me up. i struggled to hold back tears as that memory washed over me and i turned away not trusting myself to not cry.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me