~Kamisama Kiss~ (God-Human-Demon Romance rp) Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Kamisama Kiss~ (God-Human-Demon Romance rp) Open!

Postby noun » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:18 am

With her feet stepping in the indents that fit just right, Purizumu continued down the path she had practically created by wandering the woods so often, she stopped abruptly when she caught the scent of human food. The smell briefly reminded her of when she had belonged to a shrine a long time ago, she missed her old goddess and the old shrine. Returning to the present she cautiously continued down the path, if there was by chance a human nearby there was no way they could see her but there was the chance that something non human was nearby and who knew if it was friendly or not, she would prefer to not have to quarrel with anything today. Reaching out she leaned up against another tree, turning her head as if she was looking around despite not being able to see, she felt something near but couldn't place where it was.

purizumuplant life demon tagged;takeshi single female
[ooc;xx]
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cy‎ » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Takeshi

The sunlight streamed right into his eyes as he stared up at branches and leaves that blocked his view of the sky, making him squint before giving up and closing his eyes. Takeshi stayed that way for a while, enjoying the occasional breeze when his ear twitched at picking up the sound of footsteps. His eyes snapped open and he sat up, scanning the surrounding area. He mentally sighed. He didn't want to move and search for another tree, but he also didn't want to deal with whatever creature that was approaching. Sensing the presence nearby he tossed down the popsicle stick and looked to jump down, planning to be gone by the time whoever arrived. However, his eye twitched in annoyance as he looked down at the popsicle stick resting on a head of silver hair leaning against his tree. This time he sighed out loud and jumped down knowing it was too late to sneak away unoticed. Takeshi turned around to face the female he now recognized as a demon and plucked the stick from her hair before she could. Not bothering to apologize he studied the girl for a second and made to leave, but the peculiar mask she was wearing peaked his slight interest and he stared at the mask with green markings.
Image..Image
ll
╔═══════════════════╗

xxxxll양념 치킨 먹고 싶다
xWhat does a cyclist ride in the winter?x
An icicle. Artist who sculpts with bicyclex
xxxparts is? Cycleangelo. Badum tss
xxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════╝
ll
Image..Image
Cy‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noun » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 am

In the middle of reaching to grab whatever had landed on her head, Puri heard and felt something land beside her and the object that smelled of human food was removed from her head before she could even react. Lowering her arms back to her sides she turned in the direction of whatever had landed, it felt like another demon and without thinking she reached out to them but when she actually made contact with what felt like a shoulder she pulled her arm back immediately." Ah! sorry!", Now she knew for sure it was a demon, a wolf demon to be exact, but whether they were evil or not she still didn't know, nervously she rubbed her wrist contemplating apologizing again.

[ooc;xx]
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cy‎ » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 am

Takeshi

As Takeshi studied that mask he noticed there were bandages wrapped around her eyes, making it impossible to see her eyes through the eyeholes. He raised an eyebrow as she reached out and touched his shoulder, then quickly extract her hand as if it had been burned. The apology went unanswered as he merely watched her rub her wrist. He silently wondered if he should return the gesture just to see her reaction seeing as she was obviously nervous, but finally decided not to use the girl's nervousness for his own amusement. "Are you blind?" he asked, partly to break the silence but mostly curious about the mask and bandages.
Image..Image
ll
╔═══════════════════╗

xxxxll양념 치킨 먹고 싶다
xxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════╝
ll
Image..Image
Cy‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noun » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:45 am

Standing still and silent it took a few moments before she realized she hadn't answered the question, Reaching up under her mask she placed her hands over the bandages covering her closed eyes she answered him " No.. well not neces- ..no i'm not.." she trailed off." perhaps it would be better if I was.." she mumbled almost inaudibly to herself, both her hands falling back to her sides before she picked them back up another breeze passed, this one not as light as the others seeing as it pulled at quite a bit of her hair.

[ooc; the writers block is so strong ughh]
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:33 pm

(Anyone Open?)

Discord: UnluckyG #1483 ~ BA ASL INTERP Student ~ 18+ ~ 🎧
-------------------------------

You know that Bo Burnham song where he just laughs at you for a good minute?
Yeah, that's my current life.
I'm surviving somehow.
Not active a much as I used to be, mostly on discord if you wanna reach out.

Current Interests:
Tokyo Revengers ~ Bungou Stray Dogs

---------------------------------
😸 The Nyah to my Cat
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cy‎ » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Takeshi

The wolf demon's sharp ears easily picked up her mumbling but he ignored it, seeing as he didn't care whether a girl wanted to be blind. "Then why bother to cover your eyes?" He paused, then spoke again before she could. "Wait, don't answer that. I don't care." His interest in the mask had ceased and he wanted a sandwich. "Bye." He turned and walked away, planning to make his way out of the woods and to a nearby convenience store.

(I've also been hit with writer's block ): I was going to have him pluck her mask and use it as a water bowl for some stray dog but that would be really random and I don't know what else to write urrgg sorry >_<)
Image..Image
ll
╔═══════════════════╗

xxxxll양념 치킨 먹고 싶다
xxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════╝
ll
Image..Image
Cy‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noun » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:28 pm

The silvered haired spirit stood in slightly confused silence for a moment, she supposed she drove him away with her unnecessary comment and figured she ought to try to be more friendly and nice to be around in the future, but then again what where the chances she'd encounter that demon again? Shrugging she continued down the path for some time and then astray from the path quite a ways before she came across another, unfamiliar path and realized she had strayed, she felt uneasy traveling to unknown places but she didn't exactly know how to get back to her old path. Continuing down this new trail she could feel that soon she would be in the presence of a stronger being than herself, perhaps another yokai, or even a god? It had been ages since I have encountered a god, Puri was brought back from her thoughts when the terrain under her feet changed from forest ground to stone, following the stones with her sandaled feet it didn't take long for the realization that she was in the company of a currently occupied shrine.

purizumuplant life demon tagged;xx single female
[ooc;writers block ergh.. I don't remember exactly how demon and gods/familiars and gods interact so please forgive me if I make a few mistakes]
noun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leon s. kennedy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:34 pm

himawari | goddess of luck & fortune | open;

Curled up on a mat in the center of her shrine, the goddess laid there motionless, suspended in a deep sleep. It was usually around this time were she had one of her well needed cat naps, as Himawari would be up later busy with fulfilling some requests made at her shrine. A few of the start cats joined her, two on her side, and one happily placed on her lower body.

takahiro moriuchi | human | izaya;

Already in a sour mood, the bad tempered teen shot glares at every passerby as he made his way down the Main street to his house. A bad day at school had placed Taka in his negative mood, and all these happy people weren't helping. Getting lost in his thoughts, the teen wasn't paying attention when he bumped into a women." Watch it." He growled, his ivy eyes narrowing.
leon s. kennedy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuhalo » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:15 am

♦ d a i s u k e

species ♦ cat yokai
currently at ♦ some park
tagged ♦ ---

a k i h i k o ♦

A black cat slept on a bench, dozing off under the rays of the sun. Not many people were at the park, though there was still quite a couple of people who were just chilling after a grueling day of school or delighting in whatever little time they had away from work. The cat looked up to the sky, as if determining where the sun was in the sky currently, before getting up and running off to retreat behind a tree. Soon after, a teenage boy then emerged from the tree the cat had hid behind from, nonchalantly walking along the path quietly. If he was correct, it was about time that he had to go to work...
            Honestly, Akihiko didn't know the reason why he worked. In the... other world, he had plenty of things to go back to. Maybe it was the adrenaline of fooling others, messing around as a cat, live as flesh and blood, and so on. Maybe it was because the deity he used to be familiar to was gone and he needed something to do. But now he was free to do anything, so... Stop thinking about this, he stopped himself. Akihiko continued strolling through the park, feeling pretty relaxed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
★ c h i y o

species ★ fox yokai
currently at ★ streets or something
tagged ★ none

School's over, everything's done, and Chiyo felt great. Still donning her school's uniform, the yokai skipped down the bustling street. It was rush hour - the hour when the traffic on both pavement and road were busy. She was humming a song, taking in the noise of the city. It was a pretty great afternoon, Chiyo deemed, then slowing down her pace. Maybe she should head back to the other world now. Nah, weather's too great and it would be a waste if I just went back right away! the yokai mentally chirped, before breaking into a slow trot.
shuhalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me