Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Name;; Zachariah Lazron.
    Nicknames;; Zachary, Zach.
    Age;; Five-hundred-twenty-three. (Appears twenty-one.)
    Gender;; Male.
    Race;; Breton, vampire lord. (He was turned by a pure-blooded vampire, like the player character in the Dawnguard DLC.)

Hair Color;; Blonde.
    Eye Color;; Orange-red. (Vampire, remember? He has vampire eyes. They glow in the dark. Awesome. :3)
    Height;; 5'7".
    Weight;; 149lbs.
    Build;; Lean, muscular.

Positive Traits;; Charismatic, gregarious, intelligent, observant, witty.
    Neutral Traits;; Sarcastic, ambitious, breezy, outspoken, stubborn.
    Negative Traits;; Arrogant, distant, impatient, irritable, narcissistic.
    History;; Zachariah was born in the Breton homeland of High Rock. However, upon a mere few days after his birth, they moved to the region of Skyrim, much to his father's distaste. His older sibling, Rozsran, happened to become very protective of him from the moment he had first laid eyes on Zachariah, but soon, he died. At least, that's what Zachariah and his family thought for so long, until he turned twenty-one. Now, Zachariah had already left the family at eighteen, and had since then become a spellsword, allowing people to use his skills so long as they had the coin.

He and his most recent "partner," so to speak, had been on a mission in a Nordic ruin somewhere near the outskirts of The Rift when, suddenly, the entire cavern had begun to collapse. His "partner," as he had predicted, ran away to save his own hide while Zachariah had been facing off against two or three draugrs. He didn't even know what was happening until the whole ceiling had collapsed on top of him, breaking multiple bones and almost killing him. He laid there, unable to move, for three days, drifting in and out of consciousness, growing hungrier and thirstier by the minute.

That was when Rozsran showed up. Zachariah didn't believe it, because, well, after all, his brother had died. You didn't just come back to life after dying ... or, at least, Zachariah didn't think you could. He wasn't aware of vampirism at the time. Rozsran tried to nurse his younger brother back to health, but no matter what he did, none of it worked. Finally, when Zachariah was at the last couple minutes of his life, Rozsran turned him, simply because he was out of any other options.

The process in itself was horrifying, and excruciatingly painful, even more so than the injuries and breaks he had sustained during the cave-in. He almost died because of it. Well, technically, he did die - but he reanimated. He became a vampire, an undead being. That was when Rozsran revealed to him that he hadn't died - he had faked his death so that he could escape and go join a cult of Molag Bal worshippers. That was how he had become a vampire - a pure-blooded one, in fact, by partaking in the Molag Bal ritual.

Turning Zachariah had also managed to heal him from his wounds. When he awoke from the unconsciousness caused by reanimating back to "undeath," his brother taught him how to use his powers as a vampire lord. Soon, though, his brother died, for real, this time. Killed by the Dark Brotherhood. Zachariah vowed to avenge his brother by taking down the Dark Brotherhood ... but he ended up joining their ranks instead, and even climbing to the rank of a Silencer, AKA a minor member of the Black Hand.

Although he mourned his brother, and well, still does, considering he pulled him back from the brink of death, he has since stopped letting it affect him. It was over four hundred years ago that his brother died, after all.

Zachariah moved to The Rift, and he ended up joining the Thieves' Guild. As an ambitious young man, who absolutely despised most of the Guild members at the time, he ended up slaughtering the Guildmaster shortly after becoming a Nightingale, and claiming the rank for himself. He's had the highest rank a Guild member can achieve for close to one hundred years now, and doesn't think about giving it up anytime soon.
    Fighting Style;; Zachariah excels in destruction and conjuration type magic, partially due to his vampirism, so he tends to use those most often. However, when forced to participate in close-combat, he often equips two Daedric daggers - good for slitting throats and providing the best access to blood.

Sexuality;; Pansexual. (Swings towards girls.)
    Boyfriend;; None.
    Girlfriend;; None.
    Crush;; Open. ;) [PM me.]
    Children;; None.

Occupation;; Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood. Guildmaster and Nightingale of the Thieves' Guild. Occasional spellsword.
    House;; Windstad Manor. (Doesn't use it often.)
    Other;; He's mostly blind, though still has some scraps of sight left. ;) Picture is of one of my characters, don't use it without my permission.
Last edited by ★ nirvana, on Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Accepted. I will add you to the list tomorrow.
Uh, I guess we can start now.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Syo Tunes wrote:Marking, may I reserve two characters, one dark brotherhood listener and a lone hunter/thief please))

just making sure this was acknowledged))
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Yes, sorry.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Thank you, I'll have my forms up tomorrow hopefully))
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:36 pm

(Okay, thanks for accepting me. So who do you want to start?)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:38 pm

I guess I can start. Where does everyone else plan to start because I can put Auguseethus just about anywhere.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:41 pm

(I'll be starting Zach off in Riften, most likely doing something for the Guild.)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:54 pm

{alright. I guess I'll plop Auguseethus down there too.}

Auguseethus inhaled deeply as he entered Riften as smells and memories filled his mind. He left Miian back in Falkreath in the care of his steward. August didn't want to be here for long though, and hastily made his was to Mistveil keep, awkwardly adjusting his armour and hoping he looked presentable for the yarl. There had been a suspicious murder recently and Auguseethus had been sent to investigate.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Zachariah sighed, rubbing his temples after having had a conversation with a particularly difficult client. He had honestly felt like turning her into ash with a Fireball spell the entire time she spoke, but forced himself to resist the urge. Murder wasn't good for business - he had learned that the hard way, of course, after having fed on and then killing a stupid client many, many years ago. Well, at least, murder was not good for business in the case of the Thieves' Guild, because slaughter also happened to be a part-time job of his, considering he was one of the Dark Brotherhood's many assassins.

Zach was about to head into the Cistern when he spotted an Argonian (Auguseethus) heading towards Mistveil Keep. Narrowing his eyes, he noticed that the Argonian was a member of the Penitus Oculatus. 'Of course,' he thought, slightly irritated. 'I haven't seen one of those guys in awhile ... '
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me