Avengers: Age of Ultron closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron Open/accepting

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Name
Kurt Wagner . Nightcrawler
Appearance
Dark Blue Fur . Yellow Eyes . Spear Tipped Tail
3 Fingers - Toes on Each Limb . Pointed Ears
Personality
Quiet . Kind . Helpful . Caring
Strengths
Acrobatics . Fighting . Saving his Energy
Weaknesses
The Scarlet Witch . Grief . Magneto .
Powers
Teleportation
Origin
Germany

๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:16 pm

(May i reserve a oc x-men and an oc avenger? Im on mobile so ill fill out the forms when i get on a computer)
mood: crying over how much i relate to Sadie from Steven Universe.

i use to be poisonedyouth
player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:22 pm

(the x-men...x-man?...x-woman?)
Name: Kelise
appearance: she has waist length dirty blonde hair that's always in her face, she is almost ghostly pale with bright green eyes. she is medium height but small framed
history:will be told in the rp
personality: she is shy and a bit jumpy, not much of a people person, shell rarely make eye contact of speak loudly. she is almost always seen with her notepad and has a love for the unusual. when you do get her to talk she is loyal and sweet.
strengths: she has a lot of potential power and she is extremely observant.
weaknesses: her nervousness, shyness and the little knowledge of her powers.
powers: telekinesis and other mind based powers but she's still learning the strength/power she has.

(my avenger)
Name: Lillian "lily"
appearance: she has shoulder length black wavy hair that is always up in a bun. her eyes are grey/blue and she is pale but her cheeks are always flushed light pink. she is small enough she often gets confused for a child.
history:
personality: she is very nervous with fluctuating moods, from sweet and innocent to one of the scariest people you will ever meet in less than a full minuet. her main personality is kind, innocent and friendly.
strengths: her ability to flip a switch to terrifying in a second and her intelligent. maybe her small stature.
weaknesses: her nervousness and bipolar-ness.
powers: she is extremely smart, she likes main to work with mechanics and computer tech. she also has a small speed enhance that gets faster when she is nervous or angry.

(thank you for reserving those for me)
Last edited by player2 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

natasha romanoff

Postby .: S c a r l e t :. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:56 am

โ”xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccxxxxxโ”‘
๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ†๏ฝ†
Tสœแด‡ BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Wษชแด…แดแดก
โ”–xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccccccxxxxx โ”š
Personality: tough;strong;menacing;helpful;smart;inquisitive
Natasha is a menacing young woman, but it's obvious that she is a successful one. She just recently helped save the world from Loki; though he is rumored to make a dramatic return. Natasha is a natural born fighter, especially so if along with her comrades. However, having news of Stark's Ultron, made her a bit uncomfortable and worried. Romanoff is on the cautious side, but is the one to charge into battle when needed; as well as be a top-notch "soldier", if you will.

Looks; auburn, back length hair; about 5'10

โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน โžน

I สœแด€แด… sแด›ส€ษชษดษขs, ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแดก I'แด า“ส€แด‡แด‡...

Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ ษดแด sแด›ส€ษชษดษขs แดษด แดแด‡
.: S c a r l e t :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:42 am

((accepted will put there names up now and it seems like the this rp is getting alot of members i may start it soon and allow for characters to be temporarily played until people take them. also added to the front page now))
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A V E N G E » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:39 am

Clint Barton, Hawkeye wrote:
    Name, Age, Sex: Clinton Francis Barton, 33, Male
    Origin: Waverly, Iowa
    DOB: January 7 1981
    Associations: Agent of SHIELD, Avenger
    "I never learned how to miss..I can't miss."

Codename: Hawkeye
    Aliasโ€™: Formerly Marksman, Clint Braxton
    Nickname(s): Clint, Cupid, Hawk, Legolas

-Physical-
    Hair:
    Blond-brown/โ€dirty blondโ€
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5โ€™10โ€
    Accessories/Items: Archery glove, bow, quiver of specialized arrows
    Extra: Pistol and a concealed knife

-Personal-
    Biography:
    Clint Barton was orphaned at an early age when his parents died in a car accident, and was sent to a childrenโ€™s home with his brother Barney. He and his brother ran away to join the Carson Carnival of Traveling Wonders, and the pair worked as roustabouts. While a member of the circus, he was trained by Swordsman and Trickshot, two other circus members. Clint eventually stumbled onto the Swordsman counting the money he had just robbed from the carnival. The Swordsman offered Clint to become his partner in crime but Clint refused, sparking a fight that ended when the Swordsman left him for dead after he fell from the high wire. Barney, too, abandoned him, in disbelief that Clint passed up such an opportunity. Trickshot stepped up his role as Clintโ€™s mentor, later asking him to join him in raiding a criminal named Marko. However, Clint severely injured one of Markoโ€™s guards and discovered him to be his brother, Barney. After this happened, Clint left Trickshot as well, and began offering his specific skillset as a tool for others to use.

Clint worked as a hired hand for some time, before he caught the eye of SHIELD. Once they had him on their radar, they brought him in and offered him a job, one that sounded better than being a mercenary. He had a change of heart, and signed with them soon after he was given the offer. His handler, Phil Coulson, soon became a father figure to him. Clint had finally found a place he could belong.

SHIELD soon took interest in an assassin for hire, codename: Black Widow. Dubbing her too dangerous, SHIELD sent Hawkeye in to kill her, but he found himself unable to do so. He saw himself in her, and instead offered her a place in SHIELD. It wasnโ€™t easy, but Natasha eventually became his partner and best friend. Together, they make up Strike Team: Delta. Clint was given a permanent place in the Avengers Initiative, and now resides in Avengers Tower.

Family: Harold Barton (father-deceased), Edith Barton (mother-deceased), Charles Bernard โ€œBarneyโ€ Barton (brother)
    Best Friend: Agent Natasha Romanoff, Phil Coulson (believed to be deceased)
    Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Precise, Sarcastic, and Quick Thinking
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Career: Agent for SHIELD
    Skills: Weaponry, Martial Arts, Combat, Acrobatics, Marksmanship, Interrogation, Tactician, and Ballroom Dancing. Heโ€™s also not bad at piano.
    Weaknesses: Agent Romanoff, his past, his hearing aides, his brother.

Tony Stark, Iron Man wrote:
    Name, Age, Sex: Anthony Edward Stark, 44, Male
    Origin: Long Island, New York
    DOB: May 29, 1970
    Associations: SHIELD Consultant, Avenger, Owner of Stark Industries
    "I'm a man of many masks."

Codename: Iron Man
    Alias: Tony Stark, Anthony Stark, Iron Man
    Nickname(s): Tony, Tones, Stark, Shell head

-Physical-
    Hair:
    Dark brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'9"
    Accessories/Items: Iron Man suit, arc reactor, constant access to Jarvis
    Extra: None.

-Personal-
    Biography:
    Tony Stark showed his genius from a very early age. At age four he built his first circuit board, at age six his first engine, and at seventeen he graduated summa cum laude from MIT. Stark claimed that at age 14, he still had a nanny. His father was described as "cold" and "calculating," often absent from Tony's life. When Howard was around, he ignored the boy or spoke of Captain America, often comparing his son to the famed Captain Rogers. To get the attention of his father, he would act out and do anything he could, figuring that even negative attention, such as being struck or yelled at, was better than being ignored.

At age twenty-one, Howard and Maria Stark were killed in a car wreck, along with Jarvis, the family butler, who had been more of a parent to Tony than anyone else. Obadiah Stane, a lifelong friend of the Stark family, took over Stark Industries for a few months while Tony got his act together, then the man took his place as head of the company, bringing new-found success with his brilliant, inventive ideas and turn-of-the-century technological advances. Everything was going well, until his venture to Afghanistan.

In Afghanistan, while showing off his new Jericho missile, Tony's convoy was attacked by a group of terrorists and he was taken captive after one of his own bombs exploded in front of him. A doctor who was also prisoner there, Yinsen, saved his life by stopping the shrapnel embedded in his body from making it to his heart, thanks to some quick thinking and a car battery. With Yinsen's help, Tony survived three months of torture and terrible conditions, pretending to build the terrorists a Jericho while secretly working on something much more powerful: Mark 1.

Tony managed to escape with his life, yet Yinsen wasn't so lucky. He was found by Rhodey and rescued, brought back to the States, where he immediately stopped weapons manufacturing from Stark Industries, focusing instead on arc reactor technology, since he was now using a miniaturized version to power his heart and keep the shrapnel in place. Obadiah didn't like that, none of the world seemed to, and in the end he found out that Obi had been selling to the other side. Obi had planned the attack in Afghanistan, and tried finishing the job himself, ending in Tony being forced to kill him.

Surviving that was quite the ordeal, but his hard times were far from over. Next, his arc reactor began to poison him with no cure in site. At the same time that he was battling this, a new foe arose, trying to kill him and publicly humiliate him by working with Tony's competition, Justin Hammer. Tony and Rhodey paired up and saved the day, and Tony was able to save himself with the help of SHIELD's Nick Fury and Natasha Romanoff. With that, the idea of the Avengers Initiative was introduced into his life.

Tony was not accepted into the Avengers Initiative but Iron Man was, so he was taken in as a consultant. That is, until the world was endangered. Tony helped the Avengers take down Loki and his army of Chitauri, but at great cost. His friend Agent Coulson was killed by Loki, and he himself had to fly a nuclear missile into a wormhole, something that still haunts him.

Family: Howard Stark (father-deceased), Maria Stark (mother-deceased)
    Best Friend: Colonol James Rhodes, Pepper Potts, and Jarvis
    Personality: Intelligent, Sarcastic, Witty, Obnoxious, and Quick Thinking
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Career: Owner of Stark Industries, consultant for SHIELD, Avenger
    Skills: Ballroom dancing, piano, politics, lying, his genius IQ, mechanics and technology, building things, sex.
    Weaknesses: His arc reactor, water, anxiety attacks, alcohol.

Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier wrote:
    Name, Age, Sex: Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes, 97/biologically 28, Male
    Origin: Brooklyn, New York
    DOB: March 10, 1917
    Associations: Ex-Hydra Agent, US Veteran of the Howling Commandos
    "Who the hell is Bucky? .. I'm with you 'til the end of the line, pal."

Codename: The Winter Soldier
    Aliasโ€™: James Barnes, Bucky Barnes, Asset, Winter, Soldier, The Winter Soldier
    Nickname(s): Bucky, Sarge

-Physical-
    Hair:
    Long, dark brown/black
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5โ€™11โ€
    Accessories/Items: Cybernetic left arm, many concealed knives and guns
    Extra: Concealed knives and guns kept hidden all over his body

-Personal-
    Biography:
    James "Bucky" Barnes grew up in the slums of Brooklyn, New York, with his Ma, Pa, and three siblings, including a younger sister named Rebecca. While he and his Pa had a tough relationship that consisted largely of booze and beatings, he loved his family dearly, and took special care of his younger sister Becca. When he wasn't at home, Bucky spent most of his time with the neighbor boy, Steve Rogers, a scrawny little punk who didn't know how to keep his trap shut. Bucky and Steve became quick friends after Bucky rescued him from a beating after school one day.

Years later, Steve and Bucky found out that the United States were entering into World War II, and Steve, being the numbskull he was, wanted to join the army. So, Bucky trained with him for a while and took him to a recruiting office, but Steve was ultimately rejected. Against Bucky's protests, his best friend would go on to try joining four more times before eventually being accepted. Bucky on the other hand, was drafted in. He and the 107th left for England the day after the annual Stark Expo, going to the trenches and fighting against Hydra and the Nazis, Bucky rising to the rank of Sergeant thanks to his expert marksmanship.

On the battlefields of Europe, Bucky and his men were captured by the Germans at Azzano. In October 1943, he met other Allied POWs: Jacques Dernier, Dum Dum Dugan, Gabe Jones, and James Montgomery Falsworth. Bucky and his friends worked on parts of the Valkyrie, the giant super bomber, for the Germans while kept in their war camp. Bucky eventually became too weak to continue and was taken to an isolation clinic, where experiments were done on him. In November 1943, Steve (who had become Captain America) infiltrated the facility, freeing the prisoners and Bucky too. Steve and Bucky were able to escape the facility before it blew and walked all the way back to Colonel Chester Phillips' base in Italy, 30 miles out.

Eventually, Bucky, Dum Dum Dugan, Jacques Dernier, Gabe Jones, Jim Morita, and James Montgomery Falsworth joined Captain America in his crusade against the Nazis and HYDRA, forming an elite group of fighters known as the Howling Commandos. Over the following months, Bucky, Rogers, and the Commandos progressively destroyed most major HYDRA operations, preventing Johann Schmidt and Arnim Zola any real ability to work on their scientific projects and plans. In the winter of 1945, Bucky and Captain America boarded a HYDRA train carrying Arnim Zola. Bucky ended up taking Cap's shield to block him while he's down, but getting hit with the Hydra weapon, it shot him out the side of the train. He hung on to a rail on the outside of the train, but it broke before Rogers was able to save him, which resulted in Bucky falling into an icy river below.

Bucky ended up being found by Soviet soldiers, only to end up in the hands of Hydra. Extensive torture and mind wiping techniques were used to break his mind down to the basics, then rebuild him as something new, a weapon called The Winter Soldier. Given a cybernetic arm, extensive combat training, and all of the weapons he needed, Bucky Barnes fell away, replaced by The Asset. For years, Bucky worked for Hydra as their secret weapon, until he was sent to take out SHIELD Director Nicholas Fury, which reunited him with a ghost from his past: Steve Rogers.

Though Steve became Bucky's next mission, he found himself unable to kill the man once his memories began to resurface, instead pulling him from the river to safety after the helicarrier they were on crashed. With that final act of kindness, Bucky escaped into the woods, living in an abandoned Hydra base for a long while before he finally came to Steve and turned himself over to the man, on the condition that he not go to SHIELD. Bucky now resides in the Avengers Tower, recovering from everything that has happened to him. So far, there are few people that he'll let around him, that he'll talk to, but Steve says he's getting better. Bucky's hiding something though, trying to be Bucky Barnes again if only for Steve's sake.

Family: George Barnes (father-deceased), Winifred Barnes (mother-deceased), Rebecca Barnes (sister-deceased), Unidentified brother-deceased, Unidentified sister-deceased
    Best Friend: Steve Rogers
    Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Sarcastic, Cocky..it depends on the time.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Career: None.
    Skills: Weaponry, Martial Arts, Combat, Marksmanship, Tactician.
    Weaknesses: Hydra commands, Steve Rogers, his own mind, his memories, the cold.
Last edited by A V E N G E on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
A V E N G E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:52 pm

((accepted will be updating the front page shortly))
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:55 pm

(May I make Lillian older?)

player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me