DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL(closed temporarily)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 am

funkytown

-----

Username;; Deadly Nightshade

-----

Name;; Niala (Nin for short)

-----

Age;; 23 years of age.

-----

Gender;; Female

-----

Species;; Demon

-----

Personality;; Niala is the kind of girl that you could easily have a burger and a beer with. She is a relaxed and care-free kind of person. Despite the fact that she is a demon, she is kind and her heart is in the right place. She never really wanted to be a demon in the first place but had no other choice, and never really took on any of a demon's usual charm and sarcasm but the anger is still there. She can get furious very easily and has a short temper which doesn't really help in tough situations. The young girl is easily irritated and will snap no matter who you are. Nin admires those who have enough courage to stand up to her whenever she gets mad and will, eventually, show her kind side but only if she trusts you. It is difficult to give this girl a set personality as she has many different mood-swings depending on the situation. All together Niala is an enigma wrapped in one and I look forward to seeing her develop.

-----

Physical appearance;; Niala is an average-looking woman with pale skin and a strangely thin body. She has a light dusting of freckles upon her cheeks and nose-bridge as well as on the tops of her arms. Her eyes are a light blue with a deeper blue outside to them. Nin's hair is a somewhat golden blonde and comes down to just above her belly button, it carries natural highlights of different shades of blonde. She is not much taller than 5.6 feet but has long legs and arms. This girl was born in Canada, Toronto but has lived in America for many years now. The only thing Niala is fond of while being a demon is her eyes going black, she finds this so fascinating and enjoys the change.

-----

Other;; Nope. <33 I hope my form is okay..? ^^

-----
Last edited by Deadly Nightshade on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:04 am

[ - used my own form, hope that's okay!! ^^ - ]

funkytown

B . a . s . i . c

Name: Enix Grey

Pronounced: EN-ix

Nickname: N/A

Relationship Status: Not available at the moment

E v e r y . D a y

Personality: Enix probably can come off as rude, or very kind depending on her mood when someone firsts meets her. She has good intentions and is very nice when it comes down to first impressions. She can have mood-swings that are almost alarming but she always manages to calm down in some way or another, Enix is caring, deep in her bones she cares about many things. She won't show feelings to often and will deny if called upon a touchy subject. Although she can become extremely protective when it comes to something dangerous, she feels like she needs to keep everyone away from danger. But of course these are just traits the average supernatural hunter has.
      Enix is also difficult. She's stubborn and hard to talk to, and always seems to push everyone away. Enix doesn't get along with other hunters, that's why she is a loner who does this so called 'job by herself'. No one has ever stayed along with her enough to get to know her, or they just didn't work well together. There is no doubt that Enix is quiet and a push-over. She believes she can take care of herself just fine. When someone is just as stubborn as she is, Enix usually loses the argument unless she is really fired up. Or she just lets the other take full control of the situation. She lets herself be outspoken, since she doesn't like it to have other people hate her as much as demons, monsters, and ghosts do.
      Since she spends a lot of time alone, she takes on some anti-social characteristics. She isn't good with talking to others she is fond of, or just anyone in general. Unless she's known them for a long time, she won't go up to anyone and say hello first. She seems awkward but if anyone got to know her, she would be described as outgoing and energetic. Enix's kind of dynamic, but she can be very laid back in the right kind of setting.

Appearance: Enix isn't that much different than a regular average young women. Her height is 5"4 and she weighs about 130 lbs since her body is toned up from all the activity she does. Her clothing consists of a thick sweater hoodie she loves so much, and some old shirts her mother and father use to wear, she isn't big on shorts, but she has a few pairs. Her favorite are jeans. Enix wears what she wants, even if it's meant for men, or women. If she wants to wear it, she will. Her skin color is a very light creamish color and her eyes are a bright brown, her hair is a very dark brown it almost looks black.

History: There's not much to begin with for Enix. She was an orphan and had no siblings. Her single aunt took her in, and she didn't have children either. So Enix and her mother's sister had the mother daughter relationship. Enix was never told what happened to her parents, there was no cover up story since it all happened when she was just an infant. What had gotten her into hunting in the first place was because a demon murdered her aunt. After that she'd been on her own ever since, taking the occupation of a hunter.
Last edited by soul. on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 am

Vee sat silently at his computer. He'd sat there for at least two hours straight. Finally getting up to do something, he stretched. "Ahh. Off the computer, are we?" He mumbled to himself. He frowned. "At least I'm not trying to isolate myself.. Demons don't come along well." He mumbled. He smacked his face. Now he was talking to himself. Mental nutcase over here! He shook his head and stepped into the kitchen, startling a chestnut brown cat awake. "Ahh. Chestnut." He murmured, rubbing the cat's soft fur.
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 am

[[Castiel is now played by Agent Cali]]

[[Everyone's added ^^ nonsense, when Dean goes into town to investigate, do you want him and Enix to run into eachother? They are going into the PD, perhaps there?]]

After they finished eating, Dean paid and left the building with Shiranui, getting into the Impala and starting it up. He revved the engine, and when Shira got into the car, he took no time to speed backwards. He switched gear and sped forward back onto the road again, taking a head start down the main-road. Shira was gripping onto the seat, breathing heavily "I hate vehicles..." she muttered, feeling as if she was about to loose her lunch. Dean looked over "Sit tight princess, we're going to be at that town soon..."
Shiranui shuddered and curled up on the seat "You humans really pick stupid modes of transportation..." she groaned, closing her eyes.

---

Dean pulled his child into a stop, putting her in park and taking a deep sigh. He had stopped earlier to get his tuxedo and investigator look on, and now he was at the police department. He looked to Shiranui who sat in the seat beside him, impatiently staring out the windshield, "are you coming in or not?"
Shira looked to him and blinked "I can?"
Dean quirked a brow, and looked around "Well I mean, your not leaving, cant you just poof into a new disguise or something?"
Shiranui hadn't thought of that, she looked at her clothing and it all morphed into a neat tuxedo style dress. "huh... didn't know I could do that..." she muttered, looking to him after that second. Dean rolled his eyes and got out of the Impala, adjusting his cuffs and walking around the car. Shiranui followed.
Dean stopped and looked at her "Okay... let me do the talking, you just show your badge and sit there..."
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 am

After getting a snack for himself, Vee sat down at his desk, working again. He was working up a case. He finally decided to take a break, if he worked too long he could get grouchy. He stood up and stretched, sitting down at his bed and gazing into space.
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 am

[[Thank you!]]

Niala wandered aimlessly around the murky forest. Her hand caressed nearly every tree that she passed by to get a better feel of the place. She was unsure as to why she was there or what she was meant to do but it must have been important, hadn't it? The ground creaked and cracked as her boots crushed each twig and stick that lay beneath her. "Ugh! Where am I?!" She thought angrily to herself, stomping her feet. This body that she was in was not the best but it would have to do as she did not want to take another host for quite some time now. Once again she trailed the forest alone and bored, her body slumping as she took every step.

-----

The demon was close to a near-by town. She had no mind to go investigate but, then again, everyone can change their mind. Weird things have been happening and she new it wouldn't be long until one of the Winchesters came around, that is why she was keeping her distance...For now. Niala just stared through the grim trees and waited patiently for anything and everything.
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:20 am

[ - sure! sounds good! c: - ]

"Look. Just give me the files." Enix held up her hand to stop the cop from arguing with her any longer. She was at a zero tolerance level at this point and this cop was really getting on her last nerve. The male huffed and handed her a folder, she nodded her head, a serious expression still lacing her face. "Thanks." She faked a smile. Her fingers opened up the yellow flap to reveal papers and black and white pictures of something unusual. She studied the words, trying to figure out what monster had been causing the problem now. Enix arrived not to long ago actually, she had just arrived today and didn't have time to go and investigate the scene since she had a schedule to stick too. In fact she had still failed to eat something today so that was something else she was planning to do.

What could this be? Missing children reports . . . Then it hit her. Changeling? Maybe. She let her mind wander a little bit more, there were other options too of course so maybe that wasn't the real answer. Besides, she still had to go and investigate the scenes from where the crimes happened. Enix took a little more time searching, her eyes carefully scanning through each individual paper.

The front doors opening caught her attention. There were two other people in fancy suits that had just entered the building. Enix felt a ting of annoyance tickle her spine. If these are real FBI agents then I'm going to have to scram. She thought to herself, putting the folder back on the desk. Enix smoothed out her blazer, ready to engage with a conversation with the two new people who entered the office.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_Girl » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:23 am

pie

Username; Supernatural_Girl
Name; Sam Winchester
Age; 30
Gender; Male
Species; Human, Hunter
Personality; Sam is a very serious person. He's devoted to his job. And while there has been problems in the past he's doing better his now. His brother and him have had problems but currently are getting along ok. Most should know him from the show for any thing else
RP Sample; Sam was siting in the bunker looking through some books. Kevin's mom had gone back to her house and Dean was in his room. He was wondering if they could ever get back to before everything. He knew this wasn't very possible, but maybe they could along better someday. Sam sighed. He pushed this out of his mind and turned back to his book.
Physical Appearance; He's in my signature and hopefully everyone has seen the show
Other; N/A
ImageImage
Supernatural_Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 am

((Accepted S_G, Dean is currently investigating a monster mash with Enix I guess, he can jump in with them but there also are some demons in the area too ovo))

Dean kept a casual face on as he walked in, though when he saw another fed at the desk his heart dropped a bit, if this girl was a legitimate agent they could be in some serious crap. He could feel a light tug at the back of his shirt but he ignored it, trying to remain inconspicuous. What was Shiranui, some kind of kid or something? Dean wasn't going to hold hands, and he didn't realize why a demon of her stature was so damn clingy. Dean put on a charming smile and shrugged his head to the left, pulling out his badge and flashing off the shiny emblem "Agent," he greeted, looking to Shira, ensuring that she held her badge correctly, and luckily enough she did and they both put their badges away in unison.
"I don't recall anyone else being put on this case..." said Dean in a confident way, usually it was his means of saying 'this is my turf' but something about this girl didn't quite ring off as FBI.

Shiranui was disappointed when Dean ignored her attempt to alert him about the hunter, she had known many of the hunters, and she had memorized their faces so she would know who to avoid. The Kyubi looked to the files and her eyes flickered in immediate interest, those were the files they needed. The girl looked from the files, to Dean and then back to the files, and sighed, sitting back and allowing this one to play out itself, she didnt want to jump the ball too quickly.

Dean looked over his shoulder to Kit, he could literally feel the indecisiveness radiating off her body. He then looked back to the agent and let his eyes casually scan her body, she didnt look half bad. He smiled charmingly and put his hands on his hips, waiting for some smart-alec response.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me