doctor who rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: doctor who rp

Postby ~ZeroKiryuLover~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:37 pm

ya okay
I won't be on very much over summer please do not remove me from rps)
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1840834http://[center]
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1891631
~ZeroKiryuLover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 pm

{ Yeah, I'll quote Harmony's form for Zero :b }
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:40 pm

~ZeroKiryuLover~ wrote:okay but can sid end up with isabell

Ya surw but know sid is evil)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ZeroKiryuLover~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:41 pm

cool he has girl now))
so is she))
~ZeroKiryuLover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Anna was at home with felix but ari wasnt she normally left to be alone.

Ari crouched down low in front of a grave of her moms she wanted to cry she felt so alone and sad inside she wished someone would take her away from this world (note the doctor finds ari not felix)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ZeroKiryuLover~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:51 pm

felix cooked for anna
~ZeroKiryuLover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.: Meet Harmony and The Doctor :.

Postby ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:23 pm

The one we all know...
..: The Doctor :..

Age :: Around 307, depends where you are in his timeline.
Species :: Time lord
Primary Enemy :: The Daleks
Belongings ::
: "My sonic screwdriver... Except it doesn't work on wood."
: "The TARDIS, of course. You can't forget this sexy thing!"
: "And as always, my bow tie. It carries no personal meaning but, hey. Bow ties are cool."

.: Harmony Evans :.

Age :: "I'm only eighteen, but don't let my age deceive you. My birthday is June 2. Then again, I'm not a big fan of these birthday things, so let's just not mention it. Alright?"
Species :: Harmony is a Trylle{Try-ell}. This species look mostly just like humans and Time Lords, but that just depends on their traits. For Harmony, she appears as a normal human girl with blonde hair and normally blue eyes. Trylle and born with a certain trait, or power if you will, and really there is no limit to a Trylle trait. It could be anything from a power such a levitation, to mind control. Whether or not they are evil is completely up to them. Some Trylle even have multiple traits that develop over time, but this is very uncommon. They come from the planet of Tryke{try-ck}, located just outside of the human's Milky Way. This might be a reason why humans and Trylle are so similar, because secretly, some Trylle come to Earth and learn our ways and technologies to take back to their planet. It isn't stealing... Right?

Special Traits :: Harmony has two traits so far, but she is only fully aware of one. They one she knows about is her Physical trait. Her eyes change in emotional situations. When she is calm and normal, her eyes are a dark green like the humans. When she's angry her eyes will have a tent of orange, but when furious they change completely. The changing of her eyes hasn't occurred too many time in her life, because of being raised by humans and not knowing about actually being a Trylle.
Her second trait is her voice, but she doesn't know it's full power yet. She was named perfectly, because her voice is beautiful, almost hypnotizing if you will. It sweet and pure, like honey or a babbling brook in the spring. She sings when she is stressed, and it relaxes her. This is why she always carries around her microphone, even though it doesn't work unless plugged into a system. It's like security for her.

Personality :: Harmony is fairly quiet and rarely talks unless spoken to by somebody else. She isn't shy though, and is very independent. She will tell you how she feels, and she isn't afraid to get in your face if you mess with her. Despite her independence, Harmony is very loyal to her few friends and will fight to the death for them. Overall she is actually a really sweet girl, not one to hold grudges for too long. This girl loves adventure, and tries not to get into too much trouble. But even then, trouble seems to follow her every where. And that's just how she likes it!

History :: A couple years after she was born, Harmony's parent brought her to Earth. They felt that she would live a better life with a small family in London, so they found one that was looking to adopt a 3 year old girl. Soon, she was living with the sweet family in peace and comfort. She grew up normally, until she realized she was different than the other kids. At the beginning of high school, where stress was high in her life, her eyes changed in front of a group of kids. They called her a freak, and she left the school. It wasn't until that happened at yet another school that she left her home completely. Ever since she has been living on her own on the streets. She stole money, so spent the night at hotels and apartments. And though she felt guilty, she used her singing to convince people to let her stay with them. Harmony isn't a bad person, she just needed a home!

My Belongings ::
: "My Microphone. I use this almost every night, singing to myself or preforming for others. It's a rare day that I don't sing, I think that has only happened.. I dunno, three, four times in my life? I love singing! I couldn't live without my mic!"
: "A small dagger and sheath, for protection ya know? A teenage girl on the streets is a number one target for rapists and thieves. Not that they could get away with hurting me."
: "And a journal and pen. I use this to write music and draw. I'm not too much of an artist, but it helps me calm down sometimes."

Anything Else ::
Just don't steal my form and you're good(:
ᴛʜᴇᴡᴏʟғ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:26 pm

(accepted your turn to find ari)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ZeroKiryuLover~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Isabell walke the street in her hoodie
~ZeroKiryuLover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Jasmine723 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:45 pm

sapphire coralynn wrote:Anna was at home with felix but ari wasnt she normally left to be alone.

Ari crouched down low in front of a grave of her moms she wanted to cry she felt so alone and sad inside she wished someone would take her away from this world (note the doctor finds ari not felix)
Princess Jasmine723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me