Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

There will be a big battle and Someone almost dies...but who? (list of all active rpers right now)

Poll ended at Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Greed/Shay
No votes
Envy/Samir
57%
Ivy/diligence
14%
Humility/Azarel
No votes
Sloth/Roza
29%
Lust/Delilah
No votes
want in? Post this week then..
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 pm

-Lilith-
Full Name- Lilith
Nickname- Lili, Lili
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Power(2-3 sentences)-
Lilith doesn't really have a power. It's more like a mutation really. She's like half-hummingbird. So, she has wings. Not angel wings though. Small ones that resemble a hummingbird's. Lili also has red feathers in her green hair and hollow bones, making them very breakable. But, she can fly very fast.
What side are you on?-
Well...she's a virtue, so what do you think?
His/her servant(sin)/companion(virtue):
A big, saint bernard/bloodhound mix named Toby. He is still only a puppy, but is still big. Toby is fluffy too and has a cute droopy face. He's not the most hyper dog ever and is pretty calm most of the time. But, he still enjoys a good game of fetch. Toby is very loyal to Lilith and can become un-cuddly when needed.
What species are they?-
Virtue: Kindness
Description-
Lilith is a petite young woman. She weighs 100 pounds and is about 5'1. She has nice curves though, long legs, and is pretty busty. Her hands and feet are also small. Lili's skin is pale with freckles on the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. Her eyes are big, have long dark eyelashes, and are a clear, pretty blue-green mint. Lilith's hair is a lighter blue-green mint than her eyes, very curly, and goes to a few inches below her back with small red feathers growing along with her hair. Lilith's eyebrows are medium-sized and are a darker mint green than her hair. Lili's lips are small in width, but are still plump-looking and are pink. She is very lovely in a vintage-fairy-doll way. She also has small, light green and red humming-bird wings.
Personality-
Lilith is the Kindness virtue. So, she is a very kind person and tries to keep everybody happy. But, of course, she is not always the kindest person ever. She can have a sort of quick temper and can become stubborn with anybody. But, despite that, she is still kind, almost to the fault at times. Like, she has the tendency to trust people very quickly. Or, maybe, Lili will let somebody go when they weren't supposed to. Lilith tries to keep herself in check, but still has trouble. Also, she can be very bubbly and it might be sort of annoying. Again, Lilith tries to keep it in check.
History-
"I would rather not tell, thank you."
BF/GF-
Crush-
Fears-
It sounds pretty silly, but Lilith is terrified of the dark. She just can't stand it. Oh, and spiders. Spiders scare her to death. Also, Lili has a fear of being alone with nobody to talk to. Just the thought of it makes her want to cry. Lili can also have a little fear of being too dirty.
Strenghts-
Because of her small stature, Lilith can fit into small spaces pretty easily. And she is a decently fast runner and very fast flyer. Lili is also quiet good with a light, then sword. Shr also is good at listening in on people's conversations.
Weakness-
Lilith is small. Good for some things, and bad for others. Because she is small, she can not handle heavy weaponry. Also, because of Lilith's kindness, she tends to trust people too easily and may let somebody go thay couldn't be let go. Her bones also break easily.
Weapons-
A light, thin sword.
Other-
Nope!
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 am

accepted
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED
~:Stitch:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:32 am

(Thank you!)
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:11 am

((Thanks. I finished my form, so you can go take a look at it if you want. I changed her outfit a bit, but everything else is about the same except for a few spelling and grammar fixes.))
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 am

Ill use Rosa, again, so please reserve Sloth)
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm

okay :) )
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L o k e » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:26 pm

(can I have greeds servant)
QUITING CS ON THIS ACOUNT SORRY!!!
L o k e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Sure!)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felix. » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:34 pm

(may I reserve Envy and Chastity?)
quitting
see my thread here for rare pets and special groups.
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:35 pm

ok :) )
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED