The New Guardians~Rise of the Guardians RP~V.2 CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The New Guardians~Rise of the Guardians RP~V.2 Closed

Postby temporalGuardian » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:02 pm

[Is new thread smell like New Car smell, or New Jeans smell, or New Perfume smell? :D Anyway, continuing with Storm. And I will probably need a repost or recap of the stuff happening with Samantha. It was many pages ago.]
Tsu'tey wrote:Scarlett bolted down the golden carrot then rolled over and scoffed two more close to her. Sitting up, she remarked, "I shall have to pay her my respects for this."

Storm laughed in her horsey way and waved her horn. A bunch of carrots flew out of the ground, got cleaned, lost their tops, then the tops got woven into a bag and the carrots fell in." Now you can take more, and maybe even eat the tops later. I wonder how Sydney will react to me telling you her plant secret. And because I told you this, I may as well tell you that the Easter egg boulder is hollow and contains nearly every seed in the world. So just ask Sydney, and I'm sure she will say you can take some seeds for your warren. There are even seeds for Bunnymund's egg-painting plants there. Just press a leaf into the largest leaf marking on the boulder and you can get in."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Elise leaned against the wall, still holding Emmy. She closed her eyes, her nerves finally getting to her. She silently cried, holding Emmy close. She couldn't imagine losing any of them, and she had to keep track of five.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Scarlett waved a paw airily saying, "I could care less about Bunnymund's egg-painting plants, but more golden carrot seeds would be lovely! You say that every seed in the world is in that egg-shaped boulder?" She stood up and began loading the bag with more golden carrots.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cipher. » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Bocelli wrote:
The sheep, or Monty, bleeted loudly in a sort of sheepish defiance, "I know that I'm a sheep. It's embarrassing!" His speech slightly muffled by the constant and involuntary Baaing. He glared up at Mara, though his big, round innocent eyes made it hard for him to look the slightest bit angry.

( Repost for Mara. )
Image┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
We cannot learn the cipher
That's writ upon our cell;
Stars help us by a mystery
Which we could never spell.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
cipher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Storm laughed again." It's a good thing I made that bag stretchable, or it would pop from all the carrots you put in. I made it so you can put something large, even my size, in it and it will still look the same and weigh the same. And yes, almost every seed is in there. All but the common or unwanted ones, like dandelions. And some of the very rare plants that have almost never or never been seen before."[The Monty-Sheep reminds me of my sheep when they were just lambs, how no matter what they did, they looked at you with their huge, cute sheep eyes and you just can't help but forgive them. Like being looked at by a wooly puppy. Another Veseal moment! More adorable animals to cuddle!]
Last edited by temporalGuardian on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Scarlett giggled again and wiggled with delight saying, "Oh, marvelous!" Putting the bag on her shoulder, she asked, "Speaking of the warren, would you care to see it?"
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby temporalGuardian » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:27 pm

" Sure, but I would have to shift to go in your tunnels. I can do it, but I have never done a rabbit before. Mostly only normal horses and ponies. This will probably look weird." Storm seemed to melt into a spinning vortex of shadows, then a vaguely rabbittish formed in the dark. It quickly grew darker and more defined, more like a real rabbit than a shadow. The rabbit was black and grey like the night, with golden spirals in its fur and golden and blue stars speckled around its face and paws and on its back. The rabbit opened its eyes, and they were Storm's eyes. That was one thing that almost never changed. Then the bunny spoke." You like my new form? I tried to make it look like you."
temporalGuardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Scarlett looked Storm up and down saying, "Well, I think you look fabulous! Come on, follow me!" She tapped a paw on the ground and dove into the tunnel that opened up under her.
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coopers Cave » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 am

Saina Belaire wrote:Elise leaned against the wall, still holding Emmy. She closed her eyes, her nerves finally getting to her. She silently cried, holding Emmy close. She couldn't imagine losing any of them, and she had to keep track of five.

Dylan wrapped his arms around her. "Shush darling. Its alright."
yikes
Coopers Cave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saina Belaire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:11 am

Elise leaned into his arms, sniffling a bit. Emmy looked up and softly said, "Mommy, why are you crying?" She looked up at her and then at Dylan. Elise was still sniffling and she turned her face and hid it in Dylan's chest.
Saina Belaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me