híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

Postby Maxxika » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 pm

[ I will be joining with a twenty year old male, will edit this post with the form. ]

Anatoly Romanovich Zakrevsky
NAME;; Anatoly Romanovich Zakrevsky
NICKNAME;; Please just call me Anatoly. Though I have been called Ant or Toly.
AGE;; Twenty.
BIRTHDAY;; December 8th.
GENDER;; Male.
ORIENTATION;; Wouldn't you like to know? I suppose I could go either way.
OCCUPATION;; I haven't worked much, but was in training for the military. You see how that worked out.
HOMETOWN;; This little town called Vancouver Washington. Yeah. Know where that is?
HEIGHT;; 6'3"
WEIGHT;; I suppose I'm average. I haven't starved myself at least.
HAIR COLOR;; A very dark brown.
SKIN COLOR AND SCARS;; I would say I have a nice shade of light skin. Not pale, but not tanned. As for scars... I have a couple long marks from cuts on my arms. That is all you will see.
EYE COLOR;; Blue. A very nice blue.
GENERAL APPEARANCE;; I'm a good height if you ask me. Not too tall, not too short. Thinner, not bulky with muscle. I prefer being that way. I try to keep as clean as can be in the current situation. My hair is dark, my eyes are blue. And yes, I have a little hair growing on my face, it isn't much. I may look tired, pretty much exhausted, but I haven't had a good night of sleep since I went to join the military a year before being taken here. Is there really much else to say.
CLOTHING STYLE;; To simply say it, I normally went for comfortable. Now I wear an older style military jacket, with a simple white shirt underneath.
PERSONALITY;; I would call myself a reserved kind of tough guy. I try to be strong, but not quite in the in your face tough. It is much easier to sit back and be quiet anyways. Most people don't see my strength, it is mainly emotional. I don't let things get to me, I don't feel it necessary to take every insult personally. I keep my calm and stay out of conflict within a group. I try to be reasonable, and I try to be friendly. Thinking and reason seem to have gotten me through many things. Particularly keeping quiet has kept me alive here. I plan to continue to keep my quiet nature. As well, making friends is always a better choice in a group than making enemies. I have no secrets to keep, not with the threat of death that hangs over us constantly. It only makes sense that we work together, otherwise we would all die. And we would all die alone at that. At times I have put myself in danger to protect someone else, but don't expect it all the time. I do value my own survival.
I have been told before that I have anger problems. I doubt it is that serious. I get upset at times, might snap at someone, but I have never hurt another human. Never hurt anything out of complete anger. And yes, I get sad and sometimes cry when I'm alone. Don't judge, everyone cries. Even the tough guys. I miss home and I miss my old friends. They were always important to me. Friends over everything else... But enough being sad. I think I am a nice guy. I am polite to the best of my abilities, I listen, though I could probably contribute more of my opinions to the group's plans instead of keeping them in my head... Oh well. I'm proud of who I am and how I behave. I rarely regret my actions. Other than rambling, and maybe keeping silent sometimes isn't the best idea. But enough about that.

LIKES;; I like quite a bit. I like the sun, but I also love snow. Darn me for being a snow loving Russian in a town where it hardly snows much. But then the sun rarely comes out either. I like to write a bit, simple stuff, not like novels. Just about my days. I like to read. I've always appreciated art. I loved my family, I miss them so much. Especially my little brother. I suppose I will never see him reach his dreams. I enjoy animals, like being around people, and I really appreciate listening to music.
DISLIKES;; Well... First off, the rain. And the dull grey it brings over the sky. It's quite depressing really. And it always seems to be raining here. Bugs are absolutely annoying, spiders the worst. Being alone gives me too much time to think about things that make me sad. Anything creepy. See fears for detail. Broken pencils or nothing to write with at all when you feel like writing. Trust me. Worst thing ever.
FEARS;; Almost everything that has been listed to live here. It makes me shiver. No military training prepared me for giant spiders and wolves on two legs... not to mention the undead. I really, really wish they'd just disappear... They aren't real. They really aren't real!
[ He loses most of his confidence if he gets any time to think about what he is trying to fight. He's another guy who runs away. ]

FLAWS;; I have flaws? Joking. I know everybody does. I hate it when I get too angry, or too sad. I have a hard time stopping myself from talking in either case. I say more than I mean, in stronger terms than I mean. I've lost a couple friends to this... lack of thinking on my part. I would say that my fear of everything in this place is a major flaw in my ability to help the group survive. I find it hard to show emotion sometimes, but I am trying. I also have a very basic education, and minimal survival skills. I wasn't doing so well in military training. And sometimes... I really forget why I'm even trying to survive. Is there really anything on the other side? Is there another side, is there really an end to the maze?
HOBBIES;; Well... I like to write and read. I never had that many active hobbies, though being outside was always a favorite thing so I often went on long walks just to be outside.
HISTORY;; I was the first born of two sons to a very happy mother and father. My parents had been born in the same town I was in Washington. Both of their parents though had been born in Russia. My parents knew the language, but never taught me. But then I never asked, and they always wished that I would have the most normal life that they could provide me with. I did develop an accent which copied my father's. But he did teach me to speak to start with, and English was his second language. I suppose it is only natural I learned his way of speaking English. Writing I am much better with. My brother seemed to learn to speak much clearer. He is eight years younger than me though. Sounds like a long gap between us now that I'm thinking of it... I'm not quite sure why they did that.
I was a happy child. I had parents who loved me, who worked hard and supported what I wished to do. I wanted to take art lessons, they were all for it. They listened when I read them my writing, back when I wrote fun little stories. They encouraged me. It felt nice. It felt like how things were meant to be. Home was always a safe place. Always somewhere I didn't need to worry. Still I'm sure my parents are at home waiting for me. I'm sure they are worried by now actually. School was a different thing. I never did well. I always struggled to be social. When I spoke, my mistakes were always pointed out. I suppose the other kids thought I was dumb for consistently pronouncing things wrong. If I was who I am today I might have turned around and faked like I knew some Russian insults to throw at them. It would have been much more amusing of an ending. But instead I got upset. I spent as little of time with them as I could, and simply got through. High school provided me with a couple good friends, but my grades were worse and really I didn't care. I'm not sure why people make such a big deal about it. I got through, who cares by what percent I did it?
I always loved how my little brother looked up to me. I always tried to help him. I like being a big brother. When mom and dad were busy, I tried to help with his school work. I played with him. It was nice. I never complained at home about school, I had no right to bother my family with such stupid teenage struggles. Nobody ever hurt me. I made sure they would never hurt my brother. I learned to be tough and take it... but I never wanted him to have to learn that. I became submissive, but I couldn't stand there to watch him take it like I did. There was something about him that always had me worried. He was always so innocent, and so easy to get along with. It hurt to see him sad. I didn't realize how sad I could make him though. He always seemed so happy when he talked to me, so loving. I never meant to hurt him. But when I told him I was leaving for the military, I could see him just shatter. It felt horrible. He begged me not to, but father had told me I had to make something of my life. He had signed me up. He knew I wouldn't back down from the challenge.
That was an interesting time, but the events are not worth describing. Simply, I found that I was physically weak. Uneducated. I didn't fit in at all either. I tried my best, and I'm not sure whether I would have made it through to the end. I was taken here instead...

CRUSHES;; None right now.
EXES;; Just a couple... insignificant struggles in my life. That's all. Nobody notable.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS;; Absolutely single.
WHAT YOU WANT;; Honestly? Nothing here. I'll worry about that if we make it out of this mess.
OTHER;; [ If it isn't enough I can add more. His name at the very top links to the pictures I have of him. ]
Last edited by Maxxika on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Maxxika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:18 pm

{ {
    Okay, have your form up by your tomorrow evening, please! c:
now that you know--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------something's not right
look at it carefully in [----p a l e///l o g i c///l i g h t----]
don't be sorry---------------------------- if you can't recognize

ERRORS . . AND . . FAULTS

----------------------------------in such a perfect disguise!
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᚻadou » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:10 am

Reserve me a male my hobo buddy--
hi hello this is ᚻadou, i like deer, drawing, rp & bugs
🕷 i collect spiders 🕷
DeviantArt - Toyhouse - TEF

ᚻadou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:51 am

{ {
    Kyle, I'll put your form up now! And Dex, male or female spot? And, lastly, mah hobohero, I GOT DIS. >;DD

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:06 am

{ {
    Okay! I'll go put that up now. c: You have by tomorrow evening to complete your form!

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:08 am

(I'll post what I have so far of my form so you can fill out the information^^)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:09 am

{ {
    Okay! c: So long as you finish it in the end, I'm okay.

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 am

(Oh I will don't worry xD I have issues when my forms don't look nice and aren't finished.. it bothers me xD)
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:11 am

{ {
    XD Okay, I get it~

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sick tricks. » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:03 am

May I reserve a boy? :3
A sᴛᴀʀ sʜᴏᴏᴛs ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏʟɪɴᴇ, ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪɴᴅ. Sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs sᴡᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

I used to be Silverfeather, Sherlock Howles and Radio dog., please do not steal
sick tricks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me