Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- Accepting!

Postby Wind Mage » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:08 pm

Faulonor rolled his eyes, dropping to his knees to pick up the shards of glass. "yes... Coming back to a previous topic is a cheap way to avoid questions." the elf stated. He growled in annoyance as he clenched his fist just a little too hard, slicing it on the glass he was holding. Mayhaps this man would feel threatened by the Bosmer's uncanny abillity to growl, and leave him alone? Well, that would be good, albeit a little racist, at best.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I feel as if I should contribute to this better, so have this lame excuse for a character(JKJK

Username: DragonThief

Name: Pine Thrush
Nicknames: Pine, thrush, 'who let you in here', anything you feel like calling her.
Age: in Bosmeri years...19- nearly 20- in fact, let's just count her as 20, shall we?
Race: Wood-elf
Fighting style: She's got a dagger hidden in her boot, but not much else. Words are more deadly than any blade, right?

Appearance: Thrush looks like any proper bosmer maiden should. She has tanned skin, dark green eyes, and shoulder lengh hair that is curly and out of control. (which is also pretty dark.) She stands at 4'10" and is a bit chubby.
Notable features: A missing front tooth, and a whistle when she talks. (totally punched a bear for that... nope, didn't trip or anything.)
Armour: She wears a set of casual attire, meant more spending many days in, than fighting a battle. (AKA, the male version of tavern clothes. She prefers pants to a skirt.))

History: Raised in Solitude, took to traveling, the end, nothing to tell.
Good traits: Optimistic, funny(?), open to suggestions, courteous,
neutral traits: Loud, unpretentious, Ambitious, Charismatic, sometimes flirty(?)
bad traits: Blunt at times, Vague, Loquacious, dim-witted,
Weakness: Her lack of skill is her major flaw. If she were to get into a serious fight, she'd be dead meat. She has a few common phobias sprinkled on top of that as well, including, but not limited to: Dogs, Spiders, Thunder, and Draugr...

House: anywhere
children: Doesn't really want any
Crush or significant other: hahah totally not Gale, *sobs mathematically*
Other: If you don't want her to love you, or whatever, tell me, because I will go and punch her in the face or something IDEK
Last edited by Wind Mage on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 pm

{Lol accepted.}

InfectedHau wrote:(Yay! Anyone open for Kanji?)
"Oh, don't trouble yourself on my account," Za'ji said, waving a hand dismissively. "For all its faults, prison food is filling. I'll probably be good until we get there."

Auguseethus rolled his eyes and urged the horse on a little faster as if he couldn't wait for the journey to be over.
"Don't expect such generous offers from the other Agents in Dragon Bridge." He growled. "You'd be lucky if they didn't feed you poison."

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The charries

Postby Sperophim » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Ignore this because I am a poop head.
Last edited by Sperophim on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm

(Mind if she runs into Kanji?)
"And then they'd have either poisoned an innocent woman or lost a valuable interrogation subject," Za'ji said. "Face it, you can't really threaten my life until you know you can safely kill me. Besides, if I was a member of the brotherhood, you really think they wouldn't avenge me?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Auguseethus really needed to stop making empty threats.
"Yeah well, Not everyone is as smart or strong willed as I am." He commented. Truthfully, too. Xuth, there was one Agent who wasn't much smarter than a goat.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:44 pm

"Ah, but I'll have you to protect me from them, won't I?" Za'ji asked. " It wouldn't look good to your superiors if you let all of the precious information in my brain get splattered across the floor, especially in light of... recent information." She figured she might as well drop her line now, it'd make him more willing to take the bait later. It might even buy her a few more seconds to get rescued.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:29 pm

Auguseethus rolled his eyes.
"What information?" he spat. He highly doubted Za'ji could tell him anything that he didn't already suspect... Or could she?

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 pm

"Oh, anything, really," Za'ji said, waving a hand dismissively. "The identities of the other members, future assassination targets, even the location of the new sanctuary, which I assume they must've acquired by now. Of course, you'd first have to determine that I actually am a member, so there's that to think about, but if I do in fact turn out to be an enemy of yours, well, you've just been handed a set of sheep's clothing."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 pm

(Well, thrush is open business,I suppose. OvO")
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:34 pm

(Can she run into Kanji? I'd do it the other way around, but, you know, she's blind and stuff.)
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me