Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- Accepting!

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:17 am

"I can imagine," Za'ji said, though she really couldn't. She had no idea if she had any relatives left in Elesweyr, and her parents, her real parents, were dead. "You sure you don't have anyone else living here? I could swear I've seen a crest like that somewhere."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:27 am

Faulonor raised an eyebrow, a small smile playing at the sides of his lips. "I suppose not. An experienced one wouldn't admit it... although this is Riften." he stated. This man looked nervous for some reason. Why? He wasn't actually stalking him, Faulonor knew this much. He was a Smith after all, and had much better things to do that watch an elf, of all things.
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:51 pm

"No... I'm sure my family would tell me if they were coming to Skyrim." Auguseethus said, his voice hinting that he wasn't actually sure. "What did this person look like, though?"

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:23 pm

2015-04-13_00001.jpg
2015-04-13_00001.jpg (82.08 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Username: InfectedHau
Name: Kanji Allseer
Race: Redguard
Personality: Kanji is an adventurer at heart, always ready to dive into the nearest ruin, crypt, or other archaeologically significant structure. She tries to keep a positive attitude, despite her condition, but she will occasionally break down in frustration when faced with a problem she can't solve, and will also lash out at people who pity her because she's blind.
History: Kanji harbored a deep fascination with the Dwemer since she was a child. She spent most of her childhood reading book after book about them, eventually starting to explore the ruins herself when she was a teenager. On one expedition, a bad run-in with a Steam Centurion sent her limping back home with eyes too scorched to be of any use to her anymore. After a brief period in which she wallowed in guilt and self-pity, she began to explore the ruins again, with an even greater zeal. Her encounter had apparently only increased the level of her fascination with the mysterious dwarves, and her other senses had increased immensely to compensate for her lack of sight. She began to study the dwarven constructs with her enhanced fingers, crafting her blade and shield with the help of her father, who was a blacksmith in Dawnstar.
Description or picture: Kanji has dark skin, pure white hair, and eyes that were once brown but are now pure white, the pupils and irises seared away by the scalding steam of a Dwarven Centurion. She wears light armor, bought from a mysterious man in a Dwemer ruin. On her right hand, she wears a retractable dwarven blade that she constucted from a blueprint found in a Dwemer Lexicon, while on her left she wears a collapsable dwarven shield, birthed from the same Lexicon. A blindfold covers her steam-ruined eyes.
Fighting Style: Aside from her blade and shield, Kanji also uses the Telekinesis spell to pick up and throw bits of the battlefield around. Most people think that the fact that she's blind is a disadvantage, but her hearing, smell, and touch have increased such that she can hear her opponent's footsteps, smell the sweat on her opponent's skin, and even feel the wind from the blows being swung at her.
Weakness: For all of her other senses, she's still blind. She can't read, or do anything that requires sight, and subtle movements, like spellcasting, often escape her notice. She also doesn't like people looking down on her or pitying her because she's blind, which leads her to sometimes bite off more than she can chew in order to prove herself. The fact that her other senses are heightened also means that they're easily overloaded, with strong enough sounds, smells, or impacts being enough to disable her entirely.
Occupation: She's technically a member of the Imperial Legion, but she sort of does her own thing exploring Dwemer ruins. Most of the time they only contact her to try and get the blueprints for her weapons, a secret she shares with nobody.
House: Most people joke that she lives in the ruins she explores. They're not far off. She currently has a tiny workshop set up in Reachwind Eyrie, but she travels so much she rarely sleeps there, usually sleeping wherever's convenient.
Children: None
Crush or Significant Other: None
Other: Relavant Mods used:
West wind Combat series: Misfit mage uniform
West wind Combat series: Assault Armor
Blindfolds of Skyrim
Dwarven Mechanical Equipment

"He was an Imperial," Za'ji said simply. "He looked... Imperial. Brown hair, white skin, prisoner uniform. He did have a pierced ear, but I don't remember much else about him."
Suddenly, it hit her, where she'd seen the crest before. Arelus. He'd had one too, which meant that this agent must be the brother he kept going on about. The argonian obviously didn't know, which left him open to some major world-rocking once they got to Dragon Bridge. How intriguing.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 am

Duviyn
Duviyn Varo fidgeted. The answer he had gotten was not satifying
and he continued to worry. The fact that he might look like some
generic stalker would be awful for business, after all, who would
want to be a sword from a complete weird-looking creep? He pic-
ked at his face in worry but dropped in his hand hastily. He didn't
want to appear to concerned. "At any rate, there's not much of
you to look at," he commented gruffly and perhaps a bit spitefully.
Name;;Duviyn
Race;;Imperial
Age;;27
Location;;Riften
Tags;; Faulonor

OOC wrote:I've actually been wanting
to add a character or two
soon as well, aha. I've got
this concept for these ch-
aracters that I'm super ob-
sessed with right now.

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.
Lancer.
Duelist.
Half-alv.
Courier.
Dunmer.
Philosopher.
LARP'er.
Cosplayer.
Phantom
Thief.
Akward.
Love wins.
Birthday is
on 11/20.
lion's tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:27 am

Faulonor couldn't help himself. "Oh, ow ow oww, attacks to pride are the worst" he stated, voice giving off much more amusement and sarcasm than intended. "You look nervous, what's the matter?" He asked. This Imperial was hiding something. Faulonor was almost curious about what it was.
Apparently the bottle in Faulonor's hand was still cold, and he'd been holding it the entire time, leading to a very sore hand. A quick spasm in said hand caused the aforementioned bottle to drop to the floor and shatter. Well, his wasn't good.

(Ever held a cold bottle for more than five minutes or so? Ain't fun, ain't fun.)
((HOLD THE PHONE! Did I say Faulonor was 23?? Elaina, if you see this, please switch his age to 26, if he's on the list! I'm going to go edit my form. Sorry about this! (apparently I was thinking of my other oc who isn't here??)))
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:43 am

{Accepted! I might make Arelus soon, too, since it seems he's relevant now. I'll have to draw him first since I don't have an actual profile for him and don't really want to make a new one.}
{By the way, I've updated the list (Haa ha DragonThief your post reminded me 'cause I had forgot so no worries. ^u^). Please (everyone) go and check it to make sure it's correct. Also please check the houses/factions list to make sure the information there is correct, too!}

"Hmph." Auguseethus grunted. Not enough information to pin any identity to the description, seeing as Za'ji had just described practically every Imperial in existance.
"We'll be there in a few hours." He commented. "If you don't get on my nerves too much, maybe we'll take a break for food."

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:56 pm

(Yay! Anyone open for Kanji?)
"Oh, don't trouble yourself on my account," Za'ji said, waving a hand dismissively. "For all its faults, prison food is filling. I'll probably be good until we get there."

Kanji walked down the open road, listening to the crunch of gravel under her boots, the rustling of the grass in the light breeze, and the jangling and clinking of her weapons as they settled on her arms. In one hand, she held a long wooden stick, which she tapped rhythmically on the ground to make sure she was staying on the path. She'd heard rumors about a haunted ruin in the south, so that's where she was heading. At least, that's where she thought she was heading. Her sense of direction was usually infallible, but she did get turned around sometimes.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Marking
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:08 am

Duviyn
Duviyn Varo took a moment to think up a response to Faulonor's
question, probably something along the lines of, 'Who wouldn't
be nervous, as you said, this is Riften.
However, the man dr-
opped something and he was spared the hassle of fumbling about
for an excuse. It took the Imperial a bit to realized what had fal-
en before he understood. "Aha, so I've caught you red handed
then, scoundrel." He proclaimed, satisfied that he atleast had
been right even if it was at the cost of mild embarrassment.
Name;;Duviyn
Race;;Imperial
Age;;27
Location;;Riften
Tags;; Faulonor

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.