híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: híndsíght sєcrєts ;:; σpєn, mч dєαríєs

Postby - drift. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 pm

shíloh grєy ғeмale sínglє єíghtєєn

Name :: "My name's Shiloh." Shiloh's full name is Shiloh Katherine Grey. Some of her friends have attempted to give her nicknames like "Shi-Shi" or "Kat", but the only one that really stuck was "Shi". Her parents at firs wanted to name her something more feminine and sweet like Katie or Chloe - and she doesn't know what made them change their minds, but they did, and named her Shiloh instead. Eh, maybe they watched the movie?
        Gender :: "Feel like checking?" Shiloh is most definitely female; there is not a single masculine fiber in her body.
        Age :: "Some people tell me I'm younger than I look." Shiloh was born on January 29th, in Nottingham, England, and is eighteen.
        Family :: "What family?" Shiloh has a mother named Rachel, a father named Nolan, and a younger brother named Lucas. Shiloh never really got along with her father much - way too overbearing - so she spent most of her time around her brother, only being two years younger. They're still pretty close, today, and the two of them tell each other pretty much anything. As for her mother, Rachel, Shiloh never really sees her much. She owns a corporal company, Grey Global, and so she's always off on some type of trip or another with her bosses and co-workers. All work and no play.

Personality :: "I do have a rep to maintain." At her school Shiloh is known as a 'tomboy', although she does have a girly side hidden way, way down. But you would have to be extremely close to her to pick up on that. This eighteen year old is the one that is always up for camping, or riding forewheelers through the mud. The one that is always seen riding her skateboard through the middle of downtown, or catching a wave down at the beach. Some may consider her popular, though there is a good amount of people who dislike her. Maybe because of her boyish tendencies. She could honestly care less. Throughout her little high school life she has dated a few guys, pulled a few nasty pranks and actually pulled a few boy's heart-strings. Truth is, Shiloh is sending a lot of mixed signals.
        "Maybe I am not always some guyish gal-pal.." It maybe hard to spot, but this whole tomboy thing is only the majority of Shiloh's personality. She's actually terrified sick of bugs, and can't stand for her hair to get messed up. But her tomboyish side is the one that almost always shows. Shiloh actually longs to be seen as someone other than a guy's best friend, or advie-giver. She'd love to be seen as a possible love interest, or even as just an attractive individual. But no one knows that, not even her closest friends. She keeps it hidden under that cocky, and adventurous attitude.

Likes :: "Meh, yea I guess some things are cool." Shiloh likes to pull pranks, she finds some of them just harmless fun. She can get a thrill from doing something stupid, but she always regrets it, though she acts as if she takes pride in it. Her secret love is her extensive make-up dresser at home, which she can sit in front of for hours trying to find the right style for herself. But she won't let anyone know about that. She also loves the movie "The Lion King" and has seen it more times than she can count. Oh and cats, she has a cat named Rayze. Also, Shiloh is actually a pretty competitive gal. The feeling of winning is one of her guilty pleasures. Which I guess can explain quite a lot.

Dislikes :: "Do you really want to know?" Shiloh hates being judged, or put down. If she can't come back with a smart comeback in an argument she will go crazy, and probably change the disagreement into a physical fight. Also she truly can't stand silence. I guess it is just a weird pet peeve of hers. And she does what ever he can to make some type of noise.
        Hobbies :: "I'll tell you this much, I don't have a stamp collection." Shiloh is Miss Musicality. She is a bit of a tomboy, yes, but one of the things she prides herself on is her ultimately feminine, and sing-songy voice. She wouldn't consuder herself very talented with most things, but singing would, actually, be one of them. You can almost always find her humming a tune, or singing quietly to herself while she's alone. She's a bookworm, too. Reading. No, not a nerd, she just thinks books are.. interesting, is all.

Hair color :: "Oh, right, the hair!" Honestly, Shiloh believes her hair is her best feature other than her eyes. It isn't exactly curly, just wavy, and falls to about mid-back in gushing, mousy-brown locks.
        Eye color :: "Speaking of.." Her eyes are blue. Very, very blue. They're an oceanic turqoise with flecks of brown and gold near the pupil. If she didn't have her eyes, Shiloh wouldn't really consider herself very unique. Her eyes are what make her.. her.
        Blemishes/Freckles :: "Why are you asking me these questions, anyways?" Shiloh doesn't really have any blemishes or freckles on her face, although she has a couple of birthmarks here and there. Her skin is rather tan for someone with hair as light as her own, and it's all natural - no tanning beds. She doesn't want to look 60 on her 30th birthday.
        Height and Weight :: "Isn't that a little personal?" Shiloh is around 5'7, not too tall, but not anywhere near short, either. She weighs around 128 lbs, and has all the pudge of a twig. She has no muscle in her body whatsoever, but that doesn't bother her one bit.

Quote ::
        Hannah Dougherty wrote:I never really grew up; I just learned how to hide my stupidity.

Allergies :: "Don't laugh..." Shiloh is, of course, allergic to the normal things, like bees or Poison Ivy, but she found out, as a little girl, that she's also deathly allergic to peanut butter. Not the smell, or anything, just if she eats it.
        Illnesses :: "Are you suggesting something?" Nope. Shiloh doesn't have any illnesses, that she knows of.
        Themesong :: "Are you done asking questions, now?" One Direction - Little Things
Last edited by - drift. on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meku » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 pm

{ Maybe I'll just use Rae-anne... ;u; Editing my post.
inspirational quote of the day:
~ the devil works hard, but kris jenner works harder ~

hello all, i have returned from my like, what, 3-4 year hiatus???
god where in the world did time go i feel old now yikes;;;;
and yes, i forgot how to code so mind the sick sig l o l
meku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm

{ {
    Okay, sistaaa. And drift? Please use my form... Sorry! ^^; And it's okay, Kai. XDD I get it.
now that you know--------------------------------------
-----------------------------------something's not right
look at it carefully in [----p a l e///l o g i c///l i g h t----]
don't be sorry---------------------------- if you can't recognize

ERRORS . . AND . . FAULTS

----------------------------------in such a perfect disguise!
stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 pm

;; oh, okay, sorry, I'm used to roleplays where you can use your own. :/
welp, I feel dumb. xD
I'll start working on your form.
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 pm

{ {
    XDD That's totally okay, you don't have to feel that way! I totally get it.. XD It just helps me so I can find the info super easy, and it's all the same as the other forms..

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 pm

;; aaaand.. I have been down-graded to mobile for the night. :/
I edited my post, is that form any better than the other?
it has the same points, it's just set up with more fanceh things.
if it's not, I totally get it. :3
and, I would edit again, but I'm on my cruddy phone, that won't let me edit posts. >:/
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

{ {
    That can do! c: And where is Shiloh from? XD

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 pm

;; agh, thank you love! c:
and, she can be from Nottingham, England. :3
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stunning.reality; » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 pm

{ {
    No problem<3 c:
    And oooh! Everyone seems to be from New York. XDD

hello, my dearies! wouldn't you care to take a peek at the time? it's time for you to run, and for this show to start!

stunning.reality;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 pm

;; oh, did I take Meku's spot?
I didn't mean to steal her place. :/