::.Weight of The Stars.:: (Dragon RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

::.Weight of The Stars.:: (Dragon RP)

Postby ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:23 am

Night is the time of stars
Stars don't breathe eat or drink
but yet they have weight to them
they are alive in their own world
they are light but not in weight
when they shine in the night
there brilliant light shone
through the dark world
when the time of dragons
not humans
not werewolves
not even vamps
stood in their way
cause they were far away from any
of them
the world of the dragons shall rise!
and the humans' shall fall
like the weight of the stars!

*THANKS BOWS I know you love it my own poem I made right here!!*

In the world of Zmaj Zemljišta (the dragons land)
There are 4 elements of the dragons but one very special element that (held by me) will pocess called Shadow and can only carry over to her offspring.But this land is filled with dangers and all dragons much unite together or go off together. All are forbidden to interact with different elements but that doesn't stop with this generation of dragons.You much find peace in each other and become allies or revote and become enemys.It is a very dangourous possesion to have to be different but everyone carries a symbol of their clan that they will be reconized in arabic etched on their cheek.

oheň (fire) dragons are a dangorous posture to the world.They are popular and aggresive but live in solem territories. They pick fights and mostly win all of them but they all are very timid with each other.They don't care if you hate them but they cause a lot of blood shed with stupid remarks that hurts their numbers as well as the other clans.It is often reconized that when fire dragons are born that a star dies and the only way to replace that star is if the draogon dies. They can not control their self temper and unleash furry on whom ever gets in their way. They are usually a big body frame with a huge head and smaller wings.They are not the best at flying but when they do they don't fly for long from their big body little wing genetics.There color consists of dark blue,yellow,orange,red,light black not thickly black. Their fire is the same color as their body exept the black ones which are red.
Their symbol is: نار

krajiny (earth) dragons are in one love with earth.They are beautiful and prideful and let their love show and take to the earth.Mostly conisist of females earth dragons are shy,loving and sweet to all dragons, even the fire dragons that take their battles mostly on them because of how weak they look.But they are not all weak.They are smaller yes but their powers are greatly strong on the world, or one with nature.When they meditate for one earth dragons don't mess with them at the particular time fore they are at peace and not causing harm, but reginerating the earth.When they are not funning round or meditating they are growing.Growing plants and trees of all sorts.They have smaller bodies than fire but bigger bodies than water or wind.Their wings are thin membrane and they fly almost as good as wind sometimes but they can't fly long fore they have a heavier gravitational pull to the earth than others. Their colors are mostly green,light green, brown, gold, or a dark orange.
Symbol of earth: الأرض

voda (water) dragons you may think of only flippers or they are like serpants and can't come out of water.Eh.Wrong.They are strong in water are quicker and better fighters their, they are extremely strong in water and hate to get out of it but they can come out of the water and fly although they have smoother more vanulabale scales on the land compared to dragons.They have flippers but they also have legs and a tail and yes wings.There feet are small and tail long but their wings are weak and small but they can fly but they can't stay out of the water to long,kind of like seals they have that moisture in the body but can't stay long or they'll shrivil and wrinkle which most female stay in the water almost always.Their slim bodies resembles a eel or serpernt their wings are thin.Colors are blue or purple or even a mossy green.
Symbol:ماء

vzduch a vetra (air and wind)dragons have almost mutant like front legs but stronger back legs. They are in the air mostly and are skilled fliers.Their very slim bodies help them fly faster than any other dragons.They have a gullet like a bird so they can scoop up fish in the lake without choking or drowning.They can not really lift deer or bigger prey with their weaker back.Their nature is wild as the wind and air.They can make the weather change drastically rain,snow,hail,tornados ect.With their huge wings and little front feet it is hard to land so they spend their time in air as they can go as high as they want and awfuly unpredictible so they usually side with fire.They have odd colors ranging to baby colors.Like baby green,baby blue, baby pink,baby yellow,baby white,baby silver and gold.These colors are paler like dull colors.
Symbol:الهواء والرياح

tieň (shadow) dragons are odd and unthinking they are almost unknown to the race.They can go invisible sinking into the shadows.They have large bodies and huge wings.There are 2 in the world now (me and someone else) and they can only be two.They carry over with only the same type or fire and only one may be born out of 5 of the hatchlings.They are natural leaders and don't have an actual element but shadow and darkness. They are incredibly firce and have scales as hard as the others and are gigantic in size bigger than fire dragons.They have wings like no other not as easy flying as air or wind but are grand flyers. They are ethier charcoal black or smoky grey or light grey.They have no pupil in their eyes.They have larger longer symbol meaning shadowy darkness surrounds us in aribic.
Symbol:الظلام يلف غامضة لنا

That is it for the elements

Rules
1:Tesses rules apply
2:No Gary sues Mary Sues
3:No godmodding
4:you must post their symbol above every post
5:you must have good spelling and grammer
6: don't post shadows only one other will post one
7:make sure all elements and genders are equal
8:No swearing or atleast no EXTREME swearing
9:No killing or mating without the others permission
10:post atleast 3-5 sentences ATLEAST

ok enough of the rules (boring)

Fourm:
Dragon's name:
Element:
Spikes:
Hornes:
Tail horn:
Their symbol or element:
Apperence: (picture is prefered)
Special mark:
Personality:(no nice or evil)
Other:

Ok here is my forum:

Name:Flaming Star
Eye color:lime green with no pupil
Element:Shadow
Spikes:Curved sharp and a blood red color
Hornes:Ibex hornes red bloody color thickly built on head
Tail Horn:Spade
Symbol:الظلام يلف غامضة لنا
Apperence: http://www.deviantart.com/download/4404 ... arjcia.jpg
Personality:She is a natural born leader she is full of hatred and demolishes anything that gets in her way.She is cross and cruel and she knows it.She is prideful and full of remarks.The fire dragons seem like hatchlings compared to her.The Fire dragons respect every part of her and will back down from any of the fights they pick.She rules the roost and will kill anyone who stands in her way even if it means killing others in the prosses.Her special mark is rare from her parents which was a black rose (hate) from her mother and a black blood drop (war finder) from her fire father as he was the most biggest and dangerous dragon of her time.Her wicked feature causes grim resopnces and she can handle the whole dragon kingdom as long as she can find a second leader to rule with her another shadow dragon.
special mark:black cross on a red spoltch on her left rear leg (sign of death)
Other:Leader of all

Shadow Dragons:
Flaming Star (f)
Nano (m)

DONE NO MORE SHADOWS

Fire:

Wind and air:

Earth:
Avairy (f)
Nero

Water:

(hope you enjoy will update alot so pay attention if I missed anything let me know)
Last edited by ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

-When the lips curl
-Like the petal on a flower at night
-Hackles rise
-The flames shall dance in their eyes
-The teeth show in great guise
-Burning bright within their souls
-They will show no mercy
-You better know there is no fight to pick
-Within the time space of a blink
-They will overpower you and overtake
-Slaughtering with elegrant grace
-Like that of a fallen angel
-No God, no place
-With the moon's cold beauty shining like fear
-In this world for anyone to see and hear
-The Predator is near
ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::.Weight of The Stars.:: (Dragon RP)

Postby Masq » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 am

Dragon's name: Avarie
Eye Color: Emerald green, with unusually large pupils
Element: Earth
Spikes: She has millions of small, sharp, and pointed deep green spikes that have an unusual glimmer in them that makes it seem you are looking into a vortex.
Horns: Small, delicate-looking silver horns
Tail horn: A long and vine-like, with many branches
Their symbol or element: الأرض
Special mark: An onyx, leaf-shaped marking over her heart
Personality: Avarie is fierce, but gently; cruel, but kind. She is a deep thinker and loves riddles. She enjoys making others ponder her wisdom, and relishes the fact that she is smart, but also realizes that she is extremely prideful. She tries to hide her sensitive side by keeping to herself and meditating with nature. Often you will find her covered in growth; plants, dirt, and vines covering her while she convenes with the earth.
Other: How it that?
Join my new pirate RP: Scumbags and Scallywags

Kestrel

{ <-------- Achieved my ultimate dreamie. <3 Thank you Ember Thorn. ^_^ }
Masq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 am

Dragon's name: Nano
Eye Color: blood red, and pupiless
Element: tieň/shadow
Spikes: arrow tip shaped and black
Hornes: pitch black and curve at about a 30 degree angel.
Tail horn: ends like a lizard tail but with small spines in a spiral around it
Their symbol or element: الظلام يلف غ مضة لنا
Apperence: Nano
Special mark: اغ
Personality: Nano is brave, and daring. He perfers solitude, but once you get to know him you may have a loyal friend. He sees himself as an outcast for he has never seen another shadow dragon.
Other:

I'll finish this in a few
Dragon's name: Nero
Eye Color: golden and pupiless
Element: Earth
Spikes: on his anckles and knees
Hornes: short and dark green
Tail horn: A poisonus barb
Their symbol or element:
Apperence:It's to big to post
Special mark: it looks much like an oak leaf
Personality: one word; cinical. Nero can be found rolling his eyes over almost anything.
Other:
Last edited by LadyOfSilverRobes on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 am

Both accepted thanks PERFECT fourming :)

-When the lips curl
-Hackles rise
-They will show no mercy
-Slaughtering with elegrant grace
-Like that of a fallen angel
-No God, no place
-With the moon's cold beauty shining like fear
-In this world for anyone to see and hear
-The Predator is near
ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Bumpity Bump

-When the lips curl
-Hackles rise
-They will show no mercy