Death or Love ~Mutant/Human/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Death or Love ~Mutant/Human/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 am

((The powers you choose for them to use.))

Sierra looked up at the nearest building. A hotel. She glance dup at the windows, but none of the lights were on. Either the place was empty, or everyone there was asleep, which was unlikely in the first place. But then again, it had always been unlikely that anyone in that city would ever come in contact with a mutant, and by the way it looked, she'd do that soon..
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:35 am

(ok)
Terran stopped and looked at the girl.He wondered if she would run or call the police,or both.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:39 am

Sierra stopped. The mutants didn't intimidate her much. She waited to see what he'd do, but didn't make a move at all. She acted like she didn't notice him, but occaiosnally glanced in his direction. Without moving her head, though. Most of the time she stared through the door at the completely empty lobby of the usually busy hotel. Even the deskman wasn't there.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am

Terran raised his eyebrow at the girl then glanced at the hotel.It was deathly quiet and all the lights where off as well.He doubted they where all asleep.He kept looking at the hotel,sometimes glanceing at the girl.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 am

((Lol, now I dunno what to post...It's boring. Hey, do you know what a way station is? I don't know how many people don't know...so I'm trying to find out..))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 am

(a what?)
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:57 am

(( :o Why does everyone say that? Lol, my dad's a truck driver so I know this kind of stuff. People in vans, and truckers, go rest there and everything. Some people call them rest areas, but everyone I know calls them way stations. Not the place where they make sure trucks follow rules, but the place where people rest and everything. Food, information, etc. They're usually off the side of highways.))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my little bird » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 am

(oh ok)
Terran froze when he heard sirens.He turned his head as red and blue lights began to appear at the end of the street.
my little bird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me