The Gypsy Women (Dancing/Music/Romace RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Gypsy Women (Dancing/Music/Romace RP)

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

She smiled and carefully led him into the 'club'. She moved through the crowd, still bringing him along until they'd reached the back rooms. "Go through the left doors there." she said, handing him a new pair of clothes. She also handed him soap and shampoo incase he needed it. "That way, when you come back, you won't be standing out to much in the crowd"
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 am

Gabriel smiled and nodded in thanks, going through the door Enyo had pointed to and gratefully stripping off his old clothes. He washed quickly and changed into the new clothes. When he looked in the mirror, he saw something close to what he used to be. Clean shaven and with a face free of dirt, he looked a lot younger. His hair was still damp but dangled over his face in loose curls.

(( Btw Winter, love the new avatar. Yay for yaoi! :lol: ))
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 am

((Auw, tahnks :3 lol. I couldn't find a 'Yuri' one, tho xD))

Enyo waited at the door,w ondering what the young man would looke like. She had to admit, she was pretty curious as to what he was to look like in new, nice clothes. She pondered this for long moments of time before she felt she couldn't wait much longer. "You alright?" she called softly.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 am

"Just coming" called Gabriel, leaving the room without bothering to tie his hair back up. Instead, he pushed the more annoying strands behind his ear and let the rest hang loose. It had become a few shades lighter after a proper was too was too, now ash blonde intead of brown.

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

Enyo smiled warmly. "You look Dazzling," she said softly as she noticed his charming looks. This seemed a part of him she hadn't ever thought possible, but she was proven wrong. Something grew heavy in her chest, and knew it was her heart as it lurched forward to his looks. He was so....so stunning!

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 am

"Thanks" Gabriel replied, laughing running a hand through his now-clean hair. It was a nervous habit he'd picked up years ago and never really grown out of. He wasn't used to such attention; he hadn't got any as a child and had spent most of his adult life on the street.

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:53 am

"Come on," she said softly. "Can you dance?" She asked curiously as she looked at him and smiled. "We'll go have fun,"

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me