MODS PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Searching for Acceptance

Postby skeletor » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Bree nodded silently, she'd only just realized that she'd been holding her breath. "Lost" she manged to say quietly "Need help" she locked her hands together to stop them from shaking. She was debating what was worse, the cold or the fear of this stranger, who smelt like a shifter but not quite a full shifter.
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 am

"Alright," Dante said, kneeling in front of the little girl and doing his best not to look entirely creepy. "My house is nearby. How long have you been out here alone? Do your parents know where you are?" He noticed that the girl had the smell of a shifter on her, but didn't think much of it.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 am

Bree's eyes glazed over with tears at the mention of her parents. She wanted to go home and to be snuggled up in her mother's comforting arms "I don't know" she squeeked. She slowly brought her teddy up infront of her eyes, trying to block the strange man from her veiw. "home" she said quietly "Please take me home".
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 pm

"It's alright, it's alright, I promise," Dante said, holding his hands in front of him as a gesture of peace. "I'm not going to hurt you, and I'll take you home if I can. But I need to know where 'home' is." He had never seen this girl before, although he'd never seen most people that lived nearby or in the town of Murray Valley. Maybe she was among the shifters that seemed to be drawing quickly toward this area. First there was Greg, out hunting them, then the cheetah, the two wolves that had attacked the night before, and the girl. Suddenly, a horrible thought crept over Dante, making a sickly feeling rise in his stomach: "Your... your parents aren't wolf shifters, are they?"
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Searching for Acceptance [Still Open for New Members]

Postby skeletor » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:59 pm

"I d-don't know" Bree Stuttered, she lowered her teddy's so that only her eyes were visible "Mommy never told me her animal! I don't know!" she felt a wave of confusion come over her, had this man seen her Mom? She reached out towards the Man and gently tugged on his arm "Do you know Mommy? Take me to her" she pleaded, tears rolling down her cheeks.
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starcrusher » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm

"No, I don't think I do," Dante said, lowering his arm so the girl could grasp it better. "What's your name? I think you'd better come back to my house so we can get you cleaned up. I bet you'd like something to eat or drink." This might be a problem. The girl had mentioned her mother's 'animal'. This meant she--and her mother--were shapeshifters. Greg would probably not approve, but how could even Greg leave a little girl out in the forest by herself?
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeletor » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 am

Bree's face crumbled. This Man never knew her Mom, or where she lived. "Bree" she said quietly, attempting to keep the disappointment from her voice. She looked at her stomach and then at the Man "Okay" she smiled a little at the thought of eating something. She whipped her eyes of any tears, her gripp tightening on the Man's arm.
skeletor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjaofgod » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Greg caught up, out of breath. "Hey" he said panting, wiping some sweat from his brow. "God I'm getting old" he said to himself. "Dante, who's our young friend?"
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Thank you sooo much tris!

http://www.formspring.me/BenKerns Ask some questions if you wish.
Ninjaofgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me