Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Kinmotsu Ookami Pack vs. The Das Reisen Loup Pack

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:30 am

Satori's breathing was harsh. She smiled at Shiloh, but said no words. She was a mute. And alone. Gently, and with much strian she kissed the top of Shiloh's head. An image flashe din her head. A beautiful male wolf pup the color of pitch moon black with a crescent white moon on his hip. Then, she closed her eyes and fell back down, her rbeathing shallow and uneven.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawnie » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:29 am

A crystal tear slid silently down Shiloh's face. She rested her head on Satori's neck, closing her eyes. She did not cry, she knew Satori wanted her to be strong. Shiloh relaxed her breathing. "It'll be okay." She whispered.
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
help | RP rules| image guide | Image

𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 |𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖗

the introvert distribution system gave me 🦔
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiko Hayashi » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Satori's breathing was becoming slower and it broke unevenly. Suddenly, Zephyr was there, gazing down at her sadly. Gently, he licked her forehead and lied down next to her, his head over her neck in a protective stance. Slowly, the pack emerged from the mist, heads bowed and silent tears trailing down their faces. They were in a half circle. A small black pup with a crescent moon on its flank was in the front, tears falling down his cheeks. His left ear was limp. "Mom...." he choked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S H I K O
H A Y A S H I

this world could rot
die, and kill itself off
but a promise is a promise
and promises should always be kept
dont you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O N / o f f
Shiko Hayashi

My pets