Breathe Into Me (Wolf's Rain RP) .:NOT Open Yet:.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Breathe Into Me (Wolf's Rain RP) .:NOT Open Yet:.

Postby NeonAnomaly » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 am

.:Breathe Into Me:.

---

The Fight For Paradise

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear; however, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form.

The wolves must take on a journey of many hardships and follow the scent of the lunar flower to find paradise. But not all will succeed, if any.

They will encounter many new enimies and dangers on their way to paradise and must be strong to survive.

There are many, humans and wolves alike, whom will stop at nothing to stop the wolves from reaching paradise.

---

There are many differnces in this role play from the wolf's rain anime, for instance you may not be a character from the anime but you may make a character that has the same personality / role.
There will be no flower maiden. Only the rich and heavenly scent of the lunar flowers to lead the wolves to paradise.

This Roleplay is NOT open yet. Do not post.
Note: Also. I may decide not to open it, dont keep your hopes up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NeonAnomaly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me