It will always be this way... (Teen Romance) {Intermediate}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

It will always be this way... (Teen Romance) {Intermediate}

Postby mr clean » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Name:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Personality: (100 words or more please)
History: (150 words or more please)
Picture:

Plot:

Just a regular boarding school in california. The weather is usually warm-- or scorching. Sand stretches all along the coast, palm trees dot the beaches here and there. The water is usually the perfect temperature... So swimming is rather popular here.
At the boarding school, you'll find yourself paired up with a roommate, boys with boys, girl with girls. (Sorry guys, that's the way it goes xD)

Dorms:

Boys:

1. Jason ___
2. ___ ___
3. ___ ___

Girls:

1. ___ ___
2. ___ ___
3. ___ ___

Rules:

Be polite, we don't want any fights here.
No god modding
No mary/gary sues
Post your username and any color but yellow
All of tess's rules apply
PG 13 please, although romance is highly encouraged :3
No ch@t $p3@k please!
Please don't use anime photo's :)
at least 100 words/post.
Have fun! <3

My character:

Name:
James Bryant
Crush:
Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
None
Personality:
James is a willful and defiant guy. His always dark and mistrusting eyes suggest to strangers details of his
mysterious past. He isn't one to joke around, and wont be found hanging out with "the guys" but prefers
more to be on his own. It isn't uncommon for him to be mistaken for depressed, alone or antisocial, but
perhaps a better word to describe him would be deep. He loves nature, and is quite the poet. He tends
to wander off into the forest with nothing but a blanket, notebook and a pencil. He will stay there
for hours writing flowing beautiful poetry. He can love, and be loved. He is willing to share his
poems with few, but find your way to his heart, and you will uncover much more than just poetry...
History:
James has quite the dark past. He had a mother who was considered psychotic. When he was very young,
she would tell him haunting stories about the angels she saw, and her own "personal" angel Gabriel. She
would tell him, as he listened innocent eyes wide and believing, " The reason you cant see the angels James,
is because you will never be accepted into heaven, with all the sin you have". This used to frighten him, and
he used to strive to accomplish unreachable goals to achieve the rights that would let him see these "angels"
that his mother saw and talked about so passionately. She died when he was twelve, and after her death
he learned it was her mental condition that made her see the "angels". He believes the facts but even at
17, he still wonders wether in some ways, maybe his mother was right. Maybe we are all born into sin, and
need to strive to pass over into the light. The memories have always haunted him, and most likely always
will. Writing poetry is him only release of the mental stress he is always undergoing. So write he does, and
what passes through his mind flows through the ink and on to the paper. Memories and thoughts forever blended
together in ink onto paper.

Picture:
Click!
Last edited by mr clean on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I will always love you
mr clean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It will always be this way... (Teen Romance) {Intermediate}

Postby ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Name: Aphrodite Deyoung
Crush:NONE
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:N/A
Personality: She is such a tomboy.She grew up hunting with her father on a far away place in Texas.She played softball and basketball for years and is very smart and loves to read.And does a lot of racing with the boys.She drives moterbikes and has a really nice old mustang.Alot of the boys like her and often called Daily Duke because she has the same stang color and number as the Dukes of Hazords.She hates shopping and does not really care for the girls and hangs out with the guys.She is so prideful and loves to ride her horses.
History: Her history is not really normal but she stars in a western movies that she loves.She never strayed from the western and was mostly home school but her mother forced her to go to a boarding school.She hated it and ran away, her father found her and forced her to.She snuck out of her first year and got suspended but now she is relocating to this one.She hated it but was not going to it in a couple months so she decided to go to a beach when she went to Flordia and got a shark bite along her belly and got real shy.
Picture: This picture is before the attack.
http://www.texasccs.com/TCCS05/Daisy%20Duke.jpg
WildAtHeart
Last edited by ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-When the lips curl
-Like the petal on a flower at night
-Hackles rise
-The flames shall dance in their eyes
-The teeth show in great guise
-Burning bright within their souls
-They will show no mercy
-You better know there is no fight to pick
-Within the time space of a blink
-They will overpower you and overtake
-Slaughtering with elegrant grace
-Like that of a fallen angel
-No God, no place
-With the moon's cold beauty shining like fear
-In this world for anyone to see and hear
-The Predator is near
ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr clean » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Rules please :3

I will always love you
mr clean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:44 pm

.:Sweet_Sacrifice:.
Name: Noelle Marisa Emerson
Crush: Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Personality: Noelle is a very outgoing, up-beat person when she's around close friends. But when she's around people she does not know, she may seem like a very shy, soft-spoken girl. This is mainly because, unlike most girls, she doesn't feel the need to fill every moment of silence with pointless conversation. She is not a person to jump to conclusions and tries her hardest not to judge people based on their looks. She lives, breathes, and sleeps music. Look through her iPod and you'll find just about every kind of music, ranging from bands like 'System of a Down' to 'Lil Wayne'. If it sounds good, she listens to it. The genre it just so happens to fall under means nothing to her. She plays guitar and will not hesitate to punch anyone who messes with her instrument.
History: Noelle has had a pretty normal life. She lived happily with her parents and older brother until she was around the age of thirteen. That's when her older brother, Anthony, who was only sixteen at the time was killed in a car accident. This drove the entire family into a deep depression. That's when, instead of dealing with the pain in a healthy way, her parents began getting into arguments. They never started over anything big, just simple things like who was going to do the dishes. And though Noelle was too young to realize it at the time, these arguments are what would eventually lead her parents to get a divorce and turn her world upside down. When she was only fifteen-years-old, her father moved half way across the country to California to live in a small, prim and proper type of town. Because of the distance, she was only able to visit him for a week or two in the summer and around holidays. She was okay with this until her mother began seeing another man who hated Noelle as much as she hated him. Gradually, her mother began to spend more and more time with her boyfriend, pushing Noelle out of her life.
So overtime, Noelle and her mother began to become more and more distant with eachother before getting into a fight that would change them both forever. She later made the decision to move in with her father, only visiting her mother on rare occasions.
Picture: Noelle has very femenine facial features, nearly perfectly framed by wavy, light brown hair with platinum blonde highlights striped throughout her bangs and the top layer of hair. Her side swept bangs partially cover her captivating light blue eyes. She stands around 5'3, has a slender, 'athletic' body structure and is a common weight for a girl her age. She has her lower lip pierced on the left side and two nose piercings. One on each side.
[may edit this later. It's 12:30, so my brain isn't functioning right now xD ]
Last edited by valar morghulis on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 am

Name: Gabriel Quint
Crush: OPEN
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Personality: Gabriel is a very quiet and withdrawn guy. He tends to prefer being alone as he's never sure how to deal with people. Despite being very sweet in nature and kind to his friends, he finds it hard to get close to anyone. He is a very shy person but, if threatened or challenged, can become violent. He loves playing the violin and his violin is one of his most prized posessions. He smokes rather frequently and he has a strong French accent that gets thicker if he gets angry or sad. He does tend to slip into French without realizing it if he is exited or distressed.

History: Gabriel was born in France to an extremely rich family, with parents who had no time for him. His mother was cold and uncaring and his father considered him worthless. In his time there, he probably had a better relationship with the housekeeper. He grew up, caring as little about his parents as they did about him, and watched with detatchment as his mother slowly slipped into depression. She committed suicide when Gabriel was 10, hanging herself. His father seemed to grow to hate him more and more, blaming him for his mother's death, and sent him to a string of boarding schools. Gabriel always got sent back after a few months, determined to get expelled as fast as he could. Eventually, though, he began to give up and, when his father sent him to the boarding school in California, he didn't try to stop him.
Picture: Image
He usually wears his hair tied back in a messy ponytail and he wears a ring with his family crest on his left hand.

I am Moondancer, fear me! :twisted:
Last edited by Moondancer on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 am

((Do we have to post a picture?))
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr clean » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 am

OK, everyone is accepted :3

Unknown Child: No, go ahead and use whatever you want :)

I will always love you
mr clean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 am

Name: Sianda Katara Rhian "Kitty"
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Personality: (100 words or more please)
History: (150 words or more please)
Picture: Description
Long black hair down to her bum, in bunches tied with green ribbons. A green halter top with a matching green mini-skirt. Green eyes with brown flecks.

Unknown_Child
((I'll fill in the other bits a bit later.))
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me