Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready V

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 27, 2024 4:36 am

REBELS

Take - male - tags: Ko

He turned to the other canine warrior "Hello Ko..." he said simply "What are you up to? And who is that girl in your room? I didn't know you had a girlfriend?" he asked him.

Ume - male - tags: Akai

He took his time to just walk around the hotel he eidn't have much else to do. As a canine warrior, he was used for hard work, protecting works, or other little tasks, but in this hotel, there were not really any of them and he started to be rather bored. He looked at Akai there as he spoke "what?" he said.

Hayabusa - male - tags: open

He kept looking at the little group there, his eyes looked over at Amaterasu for a moment too long which made him rather disgusted about himself. He could admit that he still found the she-wolf attractive, even if she could be a lost case for him, and he wanted to respect her relationship with Oki. He shook his head as he noticed the Yukihira looking at them too "So why are you there too, watching them?" he asked him.

Zack Fair - male - tags: Lazard, Aerith

He looked at Aerith and then at Lazard little confused as he heard him telling Aerith to look after him, then took notice of him leaving "Are you going somewhere?" he asked him "Are you fine alone? The town is not exactly safe anymore" he said to him. He looked at him and then sighed "Oh okay, we will see later then I guess" he said to him. He then continued his solo training, the holo training they could have in the Shinra electric power company could be so useful here, but there was no way for them to work on the hotel.

Lazard Deusericus - male - tags: Zack, Aerith

He turned around the door again "Well then keep up with your hard work Zack" he said to him, but turned to look at him once again "Just taking a walk around to that local cafeteria...oh don't worry about me..." he said to him. His eyes met Aerith for a moment, before leaving the room. He hoped Zack could not follow him as it could not be the first time if he did follow him, he started to be just like Angeal, protective toward others.

He left the hotel and walked to the street deeper into the town. He had noticed that his laptop was being followed, but for some reason, the hotel blocked all of the signals outside of it, even his own database didn't work there, so he needed to use the hotel's own wifi. It took ten minutes to walk to the cafeteria, he on purpose used a cafeteria that was further away from the hotel for safety matters, he didn't want anyone to find the rebel's location.

He walked to the cafeteria and made his offer before taking the table at the back. He opened his laptop and smiled at the waiter who brought his orders.

Xion - female - tags: Axel, open

She sat in the cafeteria, drinking her morning juice and eating Karelian pie with egg butter. She was browsing the iPad in focus when Axel appeared at the table "Hay, Axel..." she said "I am not dreaming anything, just checking on something...there are rumors circulating here that Xemnas has been seen in town" she said to him, before looking over to the person Axel called at "I am not sure if those are working here, this cafeteria is self-service" she said to him with shook of her head.

NEUTRAL

Hollow Knight - Genderless - tags: OPEN

Hornet - Female - tags: OPEN

Axel - male - tags: Xion, open

The red spike-haired male entered the hotel, even if he didn't work there as one of the rebels, he still found himself hanging there a lot, mostly because of his friends Xion and Roxas, but he had not seen the male in a while. He saw Xion sitting in the cafeteria mostly alone "Hello hello what are you dreaming about?" he asked her as he waved to the waiter or someone he thought to be at work here "Can I have a Lemonade drink thank you" he called out of the person, before sat at the table next to his friend "Xemnas..." he repeated in silence.

VILLAINS

Xemnas - male - tags: OPEN

Genesis Rhapsodos - male - tags: Sephiroth, Jessica

He looked at Sephiroth for a moment but as he didn't answer he only snorted at him "Whatever then" he said with annoyance, before looking to the woman rather coldly "And who were you again, and what are you even doing in here, this is not a place for a normal people...only those who work for the bad ones" he said to her rather darkly. He then smirked a little bit "You can't hurt a person can you?" he asked her.

Rufus Shinra - male - tags: Sephiroth, Jessica (in a way)

He looked at Genesis for a moment as he saw him talking with Sephiroth, yes he also heard about their past, but that's about it, he didn't truly care much about it. His eyes looked over to Sephiroth as he spoke to him "Hmm, aren't you talkative today Sephiroth" he said to him then looked at the red-haired woman a bit too. He didn't say much else, which could not surprise anyone, he usually talked in a cold little rude way.

His phone cringed a little bit as he took it to his hands and looked "Oh, he is on the move huh...well then excuse me, I have a meeting to do" he said to them as he started to make his way to the door. He looked at his phone as he walked, making sure he was going the right way.

Troupe master Grimm - male - tags: OPEN
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 9:34 am

Sephiroth- m- like 27- whatever Genova is (with human genes)- FF canon- bad team fighter (offense)- long sword- (skills)- demi or pan- Rufus, Jessie- Genova- Tags: Jessie, Rufus, Genesis

The silver haired man rolled his eyes as he looked at the red haired man. "I don't have to tell you anything..." he said, which was true. He wasn't loyal to Genesis, he was loyal to Rufus and Jessie. He put a hand on her as the man spoke coldly to her...and he growled a bit. "She doesn't need to fight...that's what we and all the soldiers are for," he said. He then sighed as he looked at the blonde, asking "Does one of us have to go with you?"

Jessica/ Jessie- f- 26- human- FF OC- Neutral- dogs like her a lot- demi pan- Rufus, Sephiroth very likely- parents and siblings not in RP- Tags: Sephiroth, Rufus, Genesis

The pale skinned redhead stood closer to Sephiroth when he put a hand on her. She sighed as she let the man answer for her, because there was no point. Anything she said, Genesis would clearly just be a jerk about. She smiled up at Sephiroth as he defended her. She muttered "Neutral people can go wherever they want." She then fell silent again, not really wanting to deal with Genesis anymore.

Yukina- Yua f- 18- Kitsune shifter or Were fox- multi fandom OC- Rebel group defense/ magic user- blue fire and fox form- Pan; Lunarose- siblings Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose

The girl nodded as she looked at the other, saying "Sorry about that...Um, anyway...do you want to go get some food together or... something?"

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38- Kitsune- multifandom OC- Rebel group magic user/ maybe fighter- normal fire and fox form- bi- Tags: Kaida

The Kitsune man nodded as he looked at the siren girl, saying "Sounds like fun. If I could go in the water, I'd probably like doing something like that too. Well...maybe I could go in the water if I had one of those...suits. Scuba gear or whatever," he said, but he'd never tried that. "Wow...that sounds like a really cool power," he said. It honestly sounded better than just fire magic and turning into a big fox.

Adora- Ado- f- 18- human- She-ra canon- Rebel group fighter, offense- She-ra ('by the power of grayskull!')- bi- Catra/Katra- Tags: Cat/ open

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail as always, and she smiled at her girlfriend. Cat seemed to be getting tired again, so she was letting the other lean on her. Their fingers were interlaced, and the blonde felt so happy. She looked lovingly with blue eyes at her girlfriend.

Catra/Katra- Cat/Kat- f- 18- cat girl- She-ra canon- Rebel group offense, defense- fast, agile, can climb, has claws- bi or demi- Adora- Tags: Adora/ open

The brownish-grayish haired one, with hair pulled back into a ponytail, purred. Dark ears twitched, as her brownish-grayish tail flicked. Golden and blue eyes were closed, as she was dozing off. The tanned one wore the usual gloves, dark and gold pants, red shirt and white jacket over her shoulder.

Aerith Gainsborough- f- 22 or 23- half ancient at least- FF canon- Rebels healer and defense- healing powers I'm pretty sure- bi- Zack- Tags: Zack, Lazard

The young woman smiled as she looked at the glasses wearing blonde man. "Zack is right...stay safe," she said to him, then looked to Zack. She began to think, she wouldn't mind them being together. She wanted to still be with her boyfriend too, though, so...she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure if or how that could work out. Shaking her head, she watched him start training, and said "You can do it, Zack!" Even though it wasn't a battle, she decided to cheer for him. She knew praise and cheering could help most people.

Ko- nonbinary- adult- Dog/humanoid- Okami canon- Rebels Canine Warrior- dog, humanoid, agility, speed- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: Take

The brownish tannish maybe grayish haired one chuckled and said "I've been with her for awhile. I thought everyone knew about her by now. I'm sorry you didn't know...but now you know, and her name is Jess. She's a dog humanoid like us, but she's a red one." They sounded so happy and proud as they talked about the female. They then asked "Anyway...should we go find food, or wander around?"

Akai- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Ume- mate/SO open- pup technically- Tags: Ume

The redhead made a small sound, as he looked at the other male. "Are you, um...hungry or anything?" he asked, just wanting an excuse to hang around the other. Of course, maybe Ume thought that was annoying...He didn't want to annoy the other one, but he wanted to be around him.

Yukihira- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Hayabusa- mate/SO open- Tags: Hayabusa and Ammy and others

The golden eyed white and black haired one could seem to feel it from the other. They were dogs, after all, they sensed fear and anger and disgust and disappointment. He said "I wasn't... um yes, yeah. Definitely watching them," as he realized maybe he shouldn't say he was watching Hayabusa. He didn't want him thinking he was creepy... "What do you think they're talking about over there anyway?"

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The white haired blue eyed woman nodded at the two girls, saying "Well...She obviously cares about the plants, which honestly I think is nice. Also, I'm glad Kaida won't use her voice on any of us here." She then looked to her son, smiling a moment as she did so, then looking away.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid said "Fire powers are really cool." The divine retribution was kind of like fire, the disc they both had was surrounded by flame.

Amaya- Am, Aya- f- 14- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden OC- neutral- brush powers likely wolf and humanoid- ??- Tags: Dark Sun

The heterochromatic eyed girl hummed as she watched the pups. She turned humanoid again, and smiled as she nodded at her big brother.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- neutral- watches Amaya and the others-dark version of Chibi's, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: Amaya

The red eyed black haired male grabbed Oka, who yiped then settled down. She turned humanoid again and sat on his legs, giving a giggle.

Salem- m- 22- Neko demon- OC- neutral- cat form, darkness power- homosexual- Celestial is SO- Tags: Celestial

The black and light purple haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. White tipped black cat ears twitched, and his pink heart ended tail flicked. He smiled at his boy, and reached over to brush at Celes' hair. He leaned to nuzzle him, then straightened up and looked around.

Celestial- Celes- m- 22- wolf dragon or oriental dragon- OC- neutral- dragon form, healing power- homosexual- Salem is SO- has a kitty- has a job at a clinic- Tags: Salem

The black and purple haired one hummed brushing at shoulder length hair. Golden eyes then looked to Salem, and he squeaked as the other brushed his hair. His black, purple, and some white dragon tail flicked happily. His ears twitched and splayed... then perked as he looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 27, 2024 12:34 pm

(I'm so tempted to put in Kaida's sister Mayu(Her cure form is cloud for plot reasons in Pretty Cure: The Crimson Masquerade, Rina and Alyson "killed her" but the royal Liberian and the royal magician this is going to sound weird, they synced her soul with Cloud's soul, don't ask me why, and I really really want her to fight Sephiroth lol. Because Mayu was originally Siren, she kinda has possession immunity lol. I'm crazy lol.)
Lunarose: "Yes, I was going to ask you the same thing." I said to Yukina.

Kaida: "I can come out if it's easier Yukiro." I said to Yukiro.

Yumi: "Yeah, I do wonder if Kaida's sister Mayu came here as well." I said to Chibi and Ammy

Kimiko: "We could look for her." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 1:41 pm

[I was actually thinking of putting Cloud and Tifa in here, but they could be like an AU Cloud and Tifa I guess.]

Sephiroth- m- like 27- whatever Genova is (with human genes)- FF canon- bad team fighter (offense)- long sword- (skills)- demi or pan- Rufus, Jessie- Genova- Tags: Jessie, Rufus, Genesis

The silver haired man rolled his eyes as he looked at the red haired man. "I don't have to tell you anything..." he said, which was true. He wasn't loyal to Genesis, he was loyal to Rufus and Jessie. He put a hand on her as the man spoke coldly to her...and he growled a bit. "She doesn't need to fight...that's what we and all the soldiers are for," he said. He then sighed as he looked at the blonde, asking "Does one of us have to go with you?"

Jessica/ Jessie- f- 26- human- FF OC- Neutral- dogs like her a lot- demi pan- Rufus, Sephiroth very likely- parents and siblings not in RP- Tags: Sephiroth, Rufus, Genesis

The pale skinned redhead stood closer to Sephiroth when he put a hand on her. She sighed as she let the man answer for her, because there was no point. Anything she said, Genesis would clearly just be a jerk about. She smiled up at Sephiroth as he defended her. She muttered "Neutral people can go wherever they want." She then fell silent again, not really wanting to deal with Genesis anymore.

Yukina- Yua f- 18- Kitsune shifter or Were fox- multi fandom OC- Rebel group defense/ magic user- blue fire and fox form- Pan; Lunarose- siblings Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose

The girl giggled and nodded. "okay, then...let's go see if anyone has made any food. Oh...I guess we'd have to make it ourself." They were in an abandoned hotel. There wasn't staff there anymore. That was just fine, though.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38- Kitsune- multifandom OC- Rebel group magic user/ maybe fighter- normal fire and fox form- bi- Tags: Kaida

The Kitsune man shook his head, saying "No, no, you can stay in there. Unless you want to get out, but...what I was saying was I'd be like a scuba diver if I could. I guess...if I weren't a Kitsune, I might have become a scuba diver."

Adora- Ado- f- 18- human- She-ra canon- Rebel group fighter, offense- She-ra ('by the power of grayskull!')- bi- Catra/Katra- Tags: Cat/ open

Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail as always, and she smiled at her girlfriend. Cat seemed to be getting tired again, so she was letting the other lean on her. Their fingers were interlaced, and the blonde felt so happy. She looked lovingly with blue eyes at her girlfriend.

Catra/Katra- Cat/Kat- f- 18- cat girl- She-ra canon- Rebel group offense, defense- fast, agile, can climb, has claws- bi or demi- Adora- Tags: Adora/ open

The brownish-grayish haired one, with hair pulled back into a ponytail, purred. Dark ears twitched, as her brownish-grayish tail flicked. Golden and blue eyes were closed, as she was dozing off. The tanned one wore the usual gloves, dark and gold pants, red shirt and white jacket over her shoulder.

Aerith Gainsborough- f- 22 or 23- half ancient at least- FF canon- Rebels healer and defense- healing powers I'm pretty sure- bi- Zack- Tags: Zack, Lazard

The young woman smiled as she looked at the glasses wearing blonde man. "Zack is right...stay safe," she said to him, then looked to Zack. She began to think, she wouldn't mind them being together. She wanted to still be with her boyfriend too, though, so...she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure if or how that could work out. Shaking her head, she watched him start training, and said "You can do it, Zack!" Even though it wasn't a battle, she decided to cheer for him. She knew praise and cheering could help most people.

Ko- nonbinary- adult- Dog/humanoid- Okami canon- Rebels Canine Warrior- dog, humanoid, agility, speed- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: Take

The brownish tannish maybe grayish haired one chuckled and said "I've been with her for awhile. I thought everyone knew about her by now. I'm sorry you didn't know...but now you know, and her name is Jess. She's a dog humanoid like us, but she's a red one." They sounded so happy and proud as they talked about the female. They then asked "Anyway...should we go find food, or wander around?"

Akai- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Ume- mate/SO open- pup technically- Tags: Ume

The redhead made a small sound, as he looked at the other male. "Are you, um...hungry or anything?" he asked, just wanting an excuse to hang around the other. Of course, maybe Ume thought that was annoying...He didn't want to annoy the other one, but he wanted to be around him.

Yukihira- m- adult- dog/humanoid- Okami OC- Rebels moral support- dog form, humanoid form- homosexual; Hayabusa- mate/SO open- Tags: Hayabusa and Ammy and others

The golden eyed white and black haired one could seem to feel it from the other. They were dogs, after all, they sensed fear and anger and disgust and disappointment. He said "I wasn't... um yes, yeah. Definitely watching them," as he realized maybe he shouldn't say he was watching Hayabusa. He didn't want him thinking he was creepy... "What do you think they're talking about over there anyway?"

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- brush Kami- Okami canon- Rebels fighter- Celestial brush, wolf and human- mate Oki- Chibi and Dark Sun; Amaya; Ogina, Oka, Yatagarasu- Tags: her Chibi/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The white haired blue eyed woman nodded at the two girls, saying "Hmm...If you two want to go look for her, let's go look for her then."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- rebels defense mainly- brush powers, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO (my OC)- Tags: mom/ Yumi and Kimiko/ Hayabusa and Yukihira are watching

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid nodded along to what his mother said. He didn't mind going along with the girls and his mother.

Amaya- Am, Aya- f- 14- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden OC- neutral- brush powers likely wolf and humanoid- ??- Tags: Dark Sun

The heterochromatic eyed girl hummed as she watched the pups. She turned humanoid again, and smiled as she nodded at her big brother.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- 20- wolf (humanoid) x brush Kami- Okamiden canon- neutral- watches Amaya and the others-dark version of Chibi's, wolf and humanoid- pan- has SO- Tags: Amaya

The red eyed black haired male grabbed Oka, who yiped then settled down. She turned humanoid again and sat on his legs, giving a giggle.

Salem- m- 22- Neko demon- OC- neutral- cat form, darkness power- homosexual- Celestial is SO- Tags: Celestial

The black and light purple haired one brushed at shoulder length hair. White tipped black cat ears twitched, and his pink heart ended tail flicked. He smiled at his boy, and reached over to brush at Celes' hair. He leaned to nuzzle him, then straightened up and looked around.

Celestial- Celes- m- 22- wolf dragon or oriental dragon- OC- neutral- dragon form, healing power- homosexual- Salem is SO- has a kitty- has a job at a clinic- Tags: Salem

The black and purple haired one hummed brushing at shoulder length hair. Golden eyes then looked to Salem, and he squeaked as the other brushed his hair. His black, purple, and some white dragon tail flicked happily. His ears twitched and splayed... then perked as he looked around.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 27, 2024 2:33 pm

(I'll just use my other soul Sync cure I have for Mayu. (Lol the other one I have is Joker from P5.) I only have two soul Sync cures. I will do it because I want to pull some crazy things lol. I just have to think about the powers anyway. Chains control is one of the ones I want Mayu to have. No I won't do Arsene stuff, and I've done chain control as a power before.), Cloud's all yours Spirit. Knowing me Mayu's going to end up being found unconscious probbly. )

Kaida: I got out of the water and changed back quickly to my human form. "You would get along with my sister Mayu for sure." I said to Yukiro. I used my water power to dry myself off.

Lunarose: "Okay, I believe the food magical appears." I said to Yukina.(I had to lol).

Yumi: "Lets go get Hisaki and Haru." I said to Ammy and Chibi.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 2:43 pm

Kay kay
Probably going to wait for Queen now, but I can do forms]

Name~
Cloud Strife
NN~
Nope
Age~
In his twenties
Powers~
No, but has a sword
Team:
Rebel group
Offense

Fandom:
Final Fantasy
Cannon or OC~
Canon
Looks~
Blonde spiky hair and Mako eyes
(Wiki it)
Sexuality~
No idea but I'll go demi or pan
Crush~
Tifa
Other:
Dating Tifa

Name~
Tifa Lockheart
NN~
Nope
Age~
In her twenties
Powers~
Nope but she does martial arts and hand to hand
Team:
Rebel group
Defense more so but can do offense

Fandom:
Final Fantasy
Cannon or OC~
Canon
Looks~
Long dark hair and reddish eyes
(Wiki her)
Sexuality~
No clue but I'll go Bi
Crush~
Cloud
Other:
Dating Cloud

(I'm going to put two more neutrals in, but they also follow Sephiroth around so...yeah)

Name~
Kadaj
NN~
Nope
Age~
Powers~
Not really powers but his nails can sharpen.
Also has a sword.
Team:
Neutral
Will fight if needed

Fandom:
Final Fantasy
Cannon or OC~
Canon
Looks~
Shoulder length silver hair, Mako eyes, dark clothes, cat ears and tail.
(Wiki him)
Sexuality~
Demi because I have no clue
Crush~
Vincent honestly, because I can
Other:
AU Neko version

Name~
Yazoo
NN~
Nope
Age~
Powers~
Not really powers but nails can sharpen
Also, pretty sure he has a gun
Team:
Neutral
Can do defense if needed

Fandom:
Final Fantasy
Cannon or OC~
Canon
Looks~
Long silver hair, Mako eyes, dark clothes, cat ears and tail.
(Wiki him)
Sexuality~
Homosexual
Crush~
Reno
Other:
AU Neko version
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 27, 2024 3:28 pm

(I'll do Mayu and you send Cloud to her if you want.)

Name~Miki Amamiya(I'm crazy lol)/Mayu Amamiya-Amori

NN~Loads

Age~Unknown older than Kaida though

Cure Name~Cure Joker(Don't ask)

Powers: Chain control and Dark magic and Shadow control

Looks~ Miki(Male form the one she's most often seen in) green hair, blue eyes wearing a blue and white outfit with ripped jeans, and a mask necklace. Mayu shoulder-length brown hair with a red hat, pinkish reddish eyes. Red mask shaped dangle earrings, red jacket over a white shirt. Mask necklace. Short blue Jean shorts with a brown belt, a mask charm dangling from her pockets and black socks with a lace trim and black leather boots.

Transformation Phrase: Phrase~ “Soul Sync Joker.”

Group: Will end up on the rebels

Transformation Device: Mask Necklace

Other~Kaida's sister

Fandom: Pretty Cure: The Crimson Masquerade(My Precure Fan Series that have the themes Detective, murder and mysteries.

Cannon or OC~ Cannon/OC

Miki/Mayu: I leaned against the wall in the shadows of an rundown store-like building and changed back to Miki. "I need to find Kaida." I said to myself.

(Send Cloud to Miki/Mayu Spirit if you want to. She's in the City and she's in her first Civilian form Miki, it's because of what happened to her, one of the side effects was losing all her Siren Traits and the other one was she takes on a appearance of a Male, she can freely transform between, Miki is the most common form she's seen in.)
Attachments
800px-Joker_SSBU.jpg
Cure Joker(Lol no mask though. Don't ask)
800px-Joker_SSBU.jpg (230.22 KiB) Viewed 28 times
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 28, 2024 7:10 am

Name(s); Tseng
Gender; male
Age; 29 years
Team/ rank: neutral, bad/ leader of spies (mostly working at Rufus)
Fandom: Final Fantasy
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: Long black
Eyes: dark brown
Body: slender, tall
Weapons: Sword and mostly guns.
Skills: Good swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat

Sexuality; Homosexual
Crush; open, but a little bit Rufus
lover; open
Kin; none

Name(s); Cissnei
Gender; female
Age; 22 years
Team/ rank: neutral/ spy under Tseng
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: long curly red
Eyes: brown
Body: tall, skinny
Weapons: Silver shuriken and guns (if needed)
Skills: Agility, hand-to-hand combat

Sexuality; demi lesbian
Crush; open
lover; open
Kin; none

Name(s); Squall Leonhart
Gender; male
Age; 19 years
Team/ rank: rebel, good/ warrior
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: Short messy brown
Eyes: blue
Body: Tall, skinny
Weapons: Large gun blade, revolver
Skills: good swordsmanship and able to use guns.

Sexuality; Pansexual
Crush; open
lover; open
Kin; none

Name(s); Claire Farrow (Aka Lightning)
Gender; female
Age; 21 years
Team/ rank: rebel, good/ warrior
Species; human

Appearance
Hair: long, little curly, pink
Eyes: Aqua blue
Body: Tall, skinny
Weapons: Blazefire saber gun blade
Skills: good swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat, able to use thunder magic.

Sexuality; Demisexual
Crush; Open, but has a one-sided toward Cloud a bit
lover; open
Kin; none
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 28, 2024 10:54 am

[Kyoko: kay kay. Do you want him to recruit her for the rebels?]

Kadaj- m- 18- Neko (AU)- Final Fantasy canon- Neutral- sword, nails can sharpen- Demi- Vincent- Tags: Yazoo, Sephiroth and Jessie, Genesis

The Mako eyed male hissed as he looked at the red haired man... He rolled his eyes, turning away to look at his brother as well as Jessie. His ears twitched as his medium furred tail flicked rapidly in irritation. The male with the shoulder length silver hair didn't say anything just yet.

Yazoo- m- 18- Neko (AU)- Final Fantasy canon- Neutral (defense if needed)- gun, nails can sharpen- homosexual- Reno- Tags: Kadaj/same as Kadaj

He flicked back long silver hair,Mako eyes glaring at the red haired man. He also then turned to Jessie, as well as Kadaj and Sephiroth. He ran a hand down the dark clothes, like he was trying to smooth them. He then shook his head, cat ears flicking and long furred tail flicking.

Cloud Strife- m- 20s- human- FF canon- Rebels; offense- sword- demi or pan- Tifa- Tags: Tifa; Miki/Mayu

The Mako eyed male walked along with his lovely girlfriend. He combed a hand through his spiky blonde hair, then noticed a guy leaning against a wall and called "Hello."

Tifa Lockheart- f- 20s- human- FF canon- Rebel group; defense but can do offense- martial arts and hand to hand- bi- Cloud- Tags: Cloud; Miki/Mayu

The reddish eyed woman smiled as she walked along with Cloud. She flicked back her long dark hair, then sighed as he called out to a guy..

The girl giggled and nodded. "Ah, right, it does do that doesn't it? Its odd...but also pretty interesting. That the food can just appear magically."

The Kitsune man tilted his head. "Why is that?" he asked, then wondered. "Does she...not like water? Or did she want to be like a scuba diver?"

The white haired blue eyed woman nodded at the two girls, saying "Yeah." She began to walk, looking back at them as well as Chibi.

The dark eyed white wolf humanoid nodded along to what his mother said. He smiled a bit, as he followed after his mother now.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue May 28, 2024 12:41 pm

(Sure why not. I don't know why but I have a feeling Miki/Mayu might end up be a target for the bad group. It's just a feeling. Lol messed up the groups lol. Miki/Mayu mainly uses her Shadow control to hide or stealth and traveling as well, but it's not for bad reasons. Her necklace stays in both forms. It's often hidden under her shirt.)

Miki/Mayu: I didn't recognize him and he didn't seem dangerous. "Hello, who are you." I said to Cloud. I removed my shadows away from me. I pulled my mask necklace out from under my shirt.

Kaida: "No, she liked animals a lot especially foxes, Rina and Alyson killed her, then something weird happened to her. "When I saw her the first time with Yumi, Haru and Kimiko she was in a male form, and the name was Miki, I didn't recognize her, I could tell she recognized me though." I said to Yukiro.

Lunarose: I nodded. "It is odd, this whole place is weird." I said to Yukina
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me