Undoing The Past || Harry Potter RP AU || 1 || O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Undoing The Past || Harry Potter RP AU || 1 || O&A

Postby Popper_Cornz » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:29 am

WARNING! SPOILERS FOR HARRY POTTER! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

First Floor (You are Here):
Welcome+Map | Discussion Thread

Second Floor:
Rules | Past | Plot | Future Plans

Third Floor:
Places you Can Go

Fourth Floor:
Open Spots | Required Character Info | Romantic Relationships | Family

Fifth Floor:
Students | Teachers | Head of Houses | Headmaster/mistress | Deputy Headmaster/mistress
Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Undoing The Past || Harry Potter RP AU || 2

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:08 am

Space
What can be found on this floor?
Rules | Past | Plot | Future Plans
Space

Space
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Space

[001]. Please fill out all the required information!
[002]. Max of 2 Students; 1 Male, 1 Female | Max of 4 Characters 2 Male, 2 Female (Including the 2 Students)
[003]. All Tess Rules Apply! That mean NO swearing, NO Major Violence, NO Explicit Scenes (No fade to black as the characters are underage, Light Romance/Fluff is permitted After Year 3)
[004]. LGBTQ+ Is accepted, but you DO NOT have to, and please respect other player's character's Sexuality, and DO NOT harass other players to get what you want. That WILL NOT be tolerated.
[005]. 3 Strikes and you're out (You will get a Warning for the first strike, 1 Week Ban for strike 2, Banned for life on strike 3, If the action is bad enough, you will be reported to the CS Mods)
[006]. Hate the character NOT the player
[007]. Keep all OOC conversation in the Discussion Thread linked on the first post. Thank you!
[008]. I will start the RP when we have at least 7-10 Students, and a good amount in each house
[009]. Once I accept you, please shoot me a PM with what house you want your character to be in, and what traits make them in this house, so when the sorting hat sorts them i can be most accurate.
[010]. Once I start the RP please post at least once every 2-3 days, unless you let me know, or post that you are going to be gone in the Discussion Thread, And please have at least 5 sentences per post, If you have writer's block, i get it, just try.
[011]. Please turn off your signatures in the RP thread, it is however fin in the discussion
[012]. Be kind, no OOC drama please!

Space
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Space

Everyone in the Wizarding world knows the beginning story of Hogwarts. It is told again and again, each time roughly the same as the last. But what if, the story that everyone knows is not as it seems?

It is the 10th Century. Date; August 2, 926 AD. This was the night that changed the course of history. The four famous Hogwarts founders have opened Hogwarts for all the young witches and wizards of the age. Many looked up to these four, thinking that they were heroes and such. As you know, the four founders did not see eye to eye on who should be admitted to Hogwarts, so they created the sorting hat, being a magical object to sort the students based on the beliefs in common with each of the four founders.

Godric Gryffindor founded Gryffindor, you know this house for being Courageous, Brave, and Bold. Helga Hufflepuff founded Hufflepuff, you know this house for being Patient, Fair, Hardworking, and Kind. Rowena Ravenclaw founded Ravenclaw, you know this house for being Clever, Witty, Smart, and Creative. And last but not least, Salazar Slytherin founded Slytherin house, you know this house for being Ambitious, Resourceful, Clever, and Determined.

Now most witches and Wizards know these four founders based on the House that they founded. They believe that each of the houses reflect the Founder's personality. But this is wrong. The houses do not represent the Founder's personalities. Many know that Gryffindor and Slytherin were best friends, until Slytherin became too greedy and destroyed the bond of the four founders. This however is not as it seems.

You see, Gryffindor, framed Slytherin for something he never did. Gryffindor claimed that Slytherin sought out and was against Muggle borns and Half Bloods, this however was not the case at all. Slytherin at that time had suggested the idea merely for discussion as it had come up between him and Ravenclaw while they were talking. Gryffindor was so outraged by this that he caused chaos among the important Wizards and Witches of that time, telling them that Slytherin was hunting down Muggle borns, trying to keep them from coming to Hogwarts for the fear that they would 'taint the pureness of the school'.

Salazar Slytherin was outraged by this accusation, as none of it was true. He couldn't believe that Gryffindor would accuse him of such a thing, when he had merely opened up for discussion. Unfortunately for Slytherin, he wasn't very popular among the powerful wizards and witches. He was known to be shady and Sly, and Gryffindor had not helped this image, telling people that Slytherin was evil and often went back on his word. These proceedings caused a rift to grow between Slytherin and Gryffindor. While Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff fought to keep the friendship alive, it was to no avail. Slytherin left Hogwarts shortly after it had opened, turning away from Gryffindor who was thought to be so noble and Brave.

In order to stop Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw from telling anyone, Gryffindor had Helga Hufflepuff killed and poisoned Rowena Ravenclaw, which eventually killed her. Ravenclaw's daughter ran away after the death of her mother, having found out what Gryffindor did. Gryffindor sent the Bloody Barron to track her down and bring her back, but he ended up getting angry and they both perished in the argument that ensued.

To this day, only the story that Gryffindor has told is known to be false, by a small number of people. Conveniently enough these people are at Hogwarts. And now nearly 12 centuries later, 15 Students are tasked with the impossible, figure out what actually happened that fateful night.

Space
Space

The year is 2013. It is the beginning of the 15th year after the Battle of Hogwarts ended and Harry Potter defeated Voldemort. Hogwarts has been rebuilt and is the same as it was, but with a few minor changes. Professor Mcgonagall is the new Headmistress at the school, along with a number of new teachers for each subject. Hogwarts is planning to reopen on September 1, 2013! Professor Mcgonagall has selected 15 Students to attend Hogwarts this year, Each of them have 1 parent that was in or was a student during the battle of Hogwarts. Professor Mcgonagall has handpicked these Teens and sent them letters. Each one is 16-19 Years old, and these Teens will determine if Hogwarts is safe to reopen its doors to the public.

Challenges await the 15 newcomers. There are a series of disappearances happening around Hogsmeade and the surrounding areas. People are disappearing and there seems to be no connection between them. When three of the 15 students disappear the tension rises. The remaining 12 (Three from each House) must work together to figure out what is going on. On the way, they will uncover secrets never meant to be uncovered, and learn the horrifying truths about a past they were taught to be right. The students will face betrayal, danger, suspicion, heartbreak, loss, maybe even death. How will your character navigate these perils, and will they come out alive?

Space
Space

There is nothing here, check back later!

Space
Space

Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Undoing The Past || Harry Potter RP AU || 3

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:17 am

Space
Places You Can Go
Space

Space
Space

Community Places:
Great Hall
Hospital Wing
Courtyard
The Black Lake
Library
The Forbidden Forest
Any Corridor

Classrooms & Offices:
Transfiguration Classroom
Charms Classroom
Potions Classroom
History of Magic Classroom
Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom
Astronomy Classroom
Greenhouse 1 | Greenhouse 2 | Greenhouse 3
Ancient Runes Classroom
Arithmancy Classroom
Care of Magical Creatures Classroom
Divination Classroom
Muggle Studies Classroom

Headmistress' Office
Caretaker's Office

Common Room and Dormitories:
Gryffindor Common Room
Slytherin Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room
Any of the Dormitories

Quidditch:
Quidditch Pitch
Changing Rooms
Quidditch Stands

Space
Space

Last edited by Popper_Cornz on Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Undoing The Past || Harry Potter RP AU || 4

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:41 pm

Space
Open Spots | Required Character Info | Romantic Relationships | Family
Space

Space
Space

2 Slytherin Students
3 Gryffindor Students
2 Ravenclaw Students
3 Hufflepuff Students
3 Students from Any House: MUST BE Muggleborn!

All teachers (If you would like to, you can)
All Heads of Houses (If you would like to, you can)

Space
Space

View Form Template wrote:Name Here (Can be image/any font)

[img]Image%20of%20Character[/img]

Basics:
~~~~~~~~~~

Full Name: text here
Nicknames: text here
Zodiac Sign: text here
Birthday: (Month and Day)
Nationality: (England/UK, Ireland, Scotland)
Blood Status: (Pure, Half, Muggleborn)
Pronouns: (She/her, He/him, They/them)
Sexuality: text here

Character Bio
~~~~~~~~~~

Past/History: text here

Personality: text here

Dislikes: text here
Hobbies: text here
Habits: text here
Fears: text here
Dreams: text here
Talents: text here

+ Traits: text here
- Traits: text here

Appearance:
~~~~~~~~~~

Height: text here
Skin Tone: text here
Hair Description: (Color, Highlights, Length, Style)
Extra: (Scars, Piercings, Tattoos, Freckles, Moles, Other)
Facial Features: text here
Scent: text here

Relationships:
~~~~~~~~~~

Mother: text here
Father: text here
Siblings: text here
Other Relatives: text here
Family Background: text here

Friends: text here
Enemies: text here
Love Interest(s): text here

Pets: (Up to 2 Pets per character)

Education:
~~~~~~~~~~

House: text here
Best Core Class: text here
Worst Core Class: text here
Favorite Elective: text here
Any Extra-curricular: text here

Magic:
~~~~~~~~~~

Wand: (Wood, Core, Length, Flexibility)
Boggart: text here
Patronus: text here
Dementor Memory: text here
Other: text here

Alliance:
~~~~~~~~~~

Loyalty: (Snitch or Loyal)
Organizations: (OUTSIDE Hogwarts)

Extra/Favorites: OPTIONAL
~~~~~~~~~~

"Possibly A Quote Here?"
Favorite Food: text here
Favorite Drink: text here
Favorite Color: text here
Favorite Animal: text here
Favorite Season: text here

Character Relations:
Name: text here

Code: Select all
[size=200]Name Here (Can be image/any font)[/size]

[img]Image%20of%20Character[/img]

[size=150]Basics:[/size]
[b][size=200]~~~~~~~~~~[/size][/b]

[b]Full Name:[/b] text here
[b]Nicknames:[/b] text here
[b]Age:[/b] (16-19)
[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] text here
[b]Birthday:[/b] (Month and Day)
[b]Nationality:[/b] (England/UK, Ireland, Scotland)
[b]Blood Status:[/b] (Pure, Half, Muggleborn)
[b]Gender:[/b] text here
[b]Pronouns:[/b] (She/her, He/him, They/them)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] text here

[size=150]Character Bio[/size]

[b]Past/History:[/b] text here

[b]Personality:[/b] text here

[b]Likes:[/b] text here
[b]Dislikes:[/b] text here
[b]Hobbies:[/b] text here
[b]Habits:[/b] text here
[b]Fears:[/b] text here
[b]Dreams:[/b] text here
[b]Talents:[/b] text here

[b]+ Traits:[/b] text here
[b]- Traits:[/b] text here

[size=150]Appearance:[/size]

[b]Height:[/b] text here
[b]Skin Tone:[/b] text here
[b]Hair Description:[/b] (Color, Highlights, Length, Style)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Scars, Piercings, Tattoos, Freckles, Moles, Other)
[b]Facial Features:[/b] text here
[b]Scent:[/b] text here

[size=150]Relationships:[/size]

[b]Mother:[/b] text here
[b]Father:[/b] text here
[b]Siblings:[/b] text here
[b]Other Relatives:[/b] text here
[b]Family Background:[/b] text here

[b]Friends:[/b] text here
[b]Enemies:[/b] text here
[b]Love Interest(s):[/b] text here

[b]Pets:[/b] (Up to 2 Pets per character)

[size=150]Education:[/size]

[b]House:[/b] text here
[b]Best Core Class:[/b] text here
[b]Worst Core Class:[/b] text here
[b]Favorite Elective:[/b] text here
[b]Any Extra-curricular:[/b] text here

[size=150]Magic:[/size]

[b]Wand:[/b] (Wood, Core, Length, Flexibility)
[b]Boggart:[/b] text here
[b]Patronus:[/b] text here
[b]Dementor Memory:[/b] text here
[b]Other:[/b] text here

[size=150]Alliance:[/size]

[b]Loyalty:[/b] (Snitch or Loyal)
[b]Organizations:[/b] (OUTSIDE Hogwarts)

[size=150]Extra/Favorites: OPTIONAL[/size]

[b]"Possibly A Quote Here?"[/b]
[b]Favorite Food:[/b] text here
[b]Favorite Drink:[/b] text here
[b]Favorite Color:[/b] text here
[b]Favorite Animal:[/b] text here
[b]Favorite Season:[/b] text here

[size=150]Character Relations:[/size]
[b]Name:[/b] text here

Space
Space

None Yet!! Check back Later!

Space
Space

None Yet!! Check back Later!

Space
Space

Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Undoing The Past || Harry Potter RP AU || 5

Postby Popper_Cornz » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:47 pm

Space
Students | Teachers | Head of Houses | Deputy Headmaster/mistress | Headmaster/mistress
Space

Space
Space

To be Sorted:
Name/Link | Age | Gender | Pronouns | Parent | Blood Status | To be Sorted (House will go here) | House traits | Player

Castor Crux | 18 | Male | He/Him | -- | Pureblood | To be sorted (Will be Slytherin) | TBD?WIP | avokado.
Rhys Malfoy | 18 | Male | He/Him | Draco Malfoy | Pure Blood | To be Sorted (Will be Slytherin) | TBD/WIP | Popper_Cornz
Willow (Will) Lovegood | 17 | Female | She/Her | Luna Lovegood | Half Blood | To be Sorted (Will be Ravenclaw) | TBD/WIP | Popper_Cornz

Gryffindor:
None yet!

Slytherin:
None yet!

Hufflepuff:
None yet!

Ravenclaw:
None yet!

Space
Space

Core Classes:

Professor Calvin Rich | Male | Potions Teacher | Gryffindor | NPC
Professor Logan Ironwood | Male | Charms Teacher | Ravenclaw | NPC
Professor Pepper Barrows | Female | Herbology Teacher | Hufflepuff | NPC
Professor Charlotte Jones | Female | Transfiguration Teacher | Slytherin | NPC
Professor Ambrosia Logg | Female | History of Magic Teacher | Hufflepuff | NPC
Professor Carolina Flame | Female | Defence Against the Dark Arts Teacher | Slytherin | NPC
Professor Blair Nigel | Female | Astronomy Teacher | Ravenclaw | NPC

Elective Classes:

Professor Cameron Anderson | Male | Care of Magical Creatures Teacher | Gryffindor | NPC
Professor Erika Elks | Female | Divination Teacher | Gryffindor | NPC
Professor Amie Leon | Female | Arithmancy Teacher | Ravenclaw | NPC
Professor Holly Passel | Female | Muggle Studies Teacher | Hufflepuff | NPC
Professor Lynx Talpin | Male | Ancient Runes Teacher | Slytherin | NPC

Space
Space

Professor Calvin Rich | Male | Gryffindor | NPC
Professor Logan Ironwood | Male | Ravenclaw | NPC
Professor Pepper Barrows | Female | Hufflepuff | NPC
Professor Charlotte Jones | Female | Slytherin | NPC

Space
Space

Professor Calvin Rich | Male | Head of Gryffindor House | Potions Teacher | NPC

Space
Space

Professor Minerva Mcgonagall | Female | Headmistress of Hogwarts | Past Gryffindor | NPC/Popper_Cornz

Space
Space

Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me