Phantom of Valhalla (encanto based) rp (o&a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

T 001

Postby senna_ » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:56 pm

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 π‘πˆπ‚π‚πˆ
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€γ€ˆβœ΄ villager | location; bookstore | tags; olive 〉────────────────────────

It was a gorgeous day out, and while it was practically calling Tate to come out and visit, he had found himself stuck in the house all day. The only time he managed to squeeze out was to drop off one of his younger sisters at a friend’s house, but given that she was a neighbour, it was no more than a thirty-second walk. His eyes stared longingly out the window, watching as the nearby trees ruffled out their leaves with the wind. It was unusually quiet in the Ricci household at that given time, and Tate knew that if he didn’t slip away now, it would be another few days before he awarded himself the freedom he felt he was worthy of.

In another room, his mother’s frantic voice rang out, Italian words fumbling over one another as she rattled on about endless chores to do, and how little time she had for them all. She was always finding a way to keep busy, but that never stopped her from complaining about it. Tate was convinced the reason she had so many children was to either help out or give her more things to do.

β€œIt’s fine, mamma,” Tate chuckled, straightening up from slipping on his shoes. β€œI’ll be back to make dinner.” He didn’t wait another second for her to respond, knowing all-too-well that her chatter would be the reason he’d get held back another few minutes. He didn’t have anywhere in particular to go to, and he wasn’t running on a certain timed schedule, but he was dying to get out of the house. He was relieved when she didn’t answer.

Quietly closing the door behind him, Tate departed from the house, allowing himself to breathe in the fresh fall air. Quiet murmurs struck out around him, like a comforting border, as he wandered down one of the sidewalks. He shifted his tote bag from one shoulder to the other, as if its little weight was agitating, then carried about, neither increasing nor slowing his pace down. He didn’t have a destination in mind; casual strolls like this allowed him to breathe and clear his mind.

Eventually, though, he turned and headed into the little bookstore on the corner of the road, mostly to see if his newest friend Olive was working a shift. It was a bad routine to get into, he knew it well, but that didn’t stop him. Besides, it seemed as though every time he entered, the store was dead. It always made him frown a little, although he supposed he was trying hard to stay in total denial when it came to the oh-so-controversial topic on books, and how so many people his age disregarded them nowadays. They weren't ancient old and untouched, but even Olive had said before that she had more adult customers than teenagers.

On the topic of Olive, he was quick to spot the blonde, all by her lonesome at the check-out counter. Even from afar, Tate was able to catch the bored expression that was written across her face. β€œHey,” he greeted, a smile immediately brightening his features as he made his way over to her. β€œYou look very… busy.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aster | 001

Postby spookypuff » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:01 pm

πšŠπšœπšπšŽπš› πš‹πšŠπš›πš•πš˜πš πšŽ
↳ the botanist | tags: n/a | location: house

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

As the day continued and their chores were done, Aster decided to make a little bet with themself - how many plants could they grow before one of their cousins notices? First off, they just grew a few flowers near their door - nothing much, so Aster decided to grow plants near everyone's rooms. Add a pinch of lilac flowers and pothos to Avalon's door, a white iris and regular ivy next to Asa's, some evening primroses next to Josephine's (fun fact: they change color!), white lilies for Amanda and kalanchoe for Brazen. They may or may not have overheard Asa saying there's going to be a family meeting to Avalon, so they decided to perhaps do a little bit of experimenting in their room... as long as something doesn't explode.
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amanda (1)

Postby Anne Gable » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:26 am

π™°πš–πšŠπš—πšπšŠ π™±πšŠπš›πš•πš˜πš πšŽ
Β« The Weather Bearer | 17 | ❆ | Location: Hallway | Tags: Brazen Β»

After waking up, Amanda had spent much of the morning washing the windows and various counters of the house. It was one of the more time-consuming chores, but she didn’t really mind. One thing that was always in abundance for her was time. Nobody in the village really asked her for help with her powers. Although just last week, a little kid asked her for a weather forecast for their birthday, which would happen at the end of that week. Rather than disappoint them, Amanda told them in a whisper that it would be warm and sunny. Whether the forces of nature wanted to tease her or not, the cool weather & clouds from earlier in the week didn’t make an appearance on their birthday. An envelope with a crayon-scrawled version of her name arrived yesterday. Though she didn’t open it, Amanda immediately decided to ask her mother if she could do more of the house-related chores this week, which was fine.

Once she had finished cleaning, Amanda headed into her room to practice the piano and spotted a piece of paper on top of it. Reading her mother’s note, she learned that there was going to be a family meeting soon and her mother wanted her to not cause any trouble. If her mother was telling her not to cause trouble, she likely hadn’t heard about the birthday incident. Sighing, Amanda switched into her usual family meeting outfit, which consisted of a white sweater, a navy blue skirt with cloud designs, and a silver sun necklace. After taking a moment to dispel the cloud hanging above her head, she stepped outside into the hallway and eyed the suspicious white flowers by her door. That’s when Amanda heard the familiar sound of her brother pestering her.

Turning around, she seemed rather unimpressed and was oblivious to the cloud slowly reforming over her head. β€œNothing.” Since she only wished her grandparents a good morning and chuckled at her dad’s attempt to get a book off of the top shelf, Amanda knew her response was technically honest & frustrating and…would maybe get her brother to go bother someone else? Or was that too unrealistic for today?
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B 002

Postby senna_ » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:55 am

𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐍 ππ€π‘π‹πŽπ–π„
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€γ€ˆ ೃ the eavesdropper | location; house (hallway) | tags; amanda, aster 〉────────────────────────

Brazen realized Amanda's attention had been elsewhere until he stepped up. She was gazing rather expressionlessly at her door, as if something was wrong with it. Or something wrong with inside her room. Whatever the case may be, Braz didn't dwell on it for too long. He wanted to talk to his sister, not run an investigation.

"Nothing," Brazen echoed, purposely raising the tone of his voice so that it was more high-pitch, a bad representation of his sister's. He continued using it for a few more seconds; "How are you, Braz? Oh," he continued, returning to his usual voice, as he put a hand to his chest, "dear sister, I am just doing so great." His hazel eyes shifted upward, where a grey cloud was looking above her head. He knew if he didn't stop teasing now, she'd become drenched within a matter of seconds. Braz found it thrilling, watching as clouds or rays of sunshine or who knows what formed above his sister, but he didn't mean to leave her looking like she just soaked in a puddle. Her miserable mood often killed it for the rest of them, anyway. "Saving the fun energy for the meeting?" he went for instead, still teasing slightly, yet turning their focus onto a different subject, hopefully one that would steer her mind away from her growing emotions. "Did they tell you about that yet? I just overheard it. Something urgent, I think. Then again, they manage to make everything seem urgent... like that time Asa burned his calzones and they acted like the entire house was on fire. If it was, though, it would've been out in seconds. Do you remember how much you rained that day?" A distant chuckle escaped his lips at the thought of that. That day described their family, really. It was always so chaotic with them.

His curiosity got to the better of him, and he shifted his attention back towards the door she had been suspiciously eyeing. Eventually, Brazen was able to catch sight of the small flowers that had popped up by her doorframe. Pressing his lips together, he whipped himself around to face his own door, which was down the hall. Sure enough, his too was bordered by some sort of plant. A plant that had certainly been planted by a certain someone. "Aster," he groaned aloud, even though he wasn't able to set eyes on his cousin. "Not the pollen." He raised his hand to his nose for a moment, then glanced back at Amanda, gaze skitting upward to eye the cloud yet again. "Ten bucks someone'll start screaming when everyone gets together. My bet's on grandma; she hates when Jo shifts."

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Phantom of Valhalla (encanto based) rp (o&a)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:05 am

Asa Barlowe
18|Male|The Healer
Tagged: Avalon, Josephine/Open
He raised an eyebrow at his sister, and stepped out of the way if needed. "I know, but I'm aware of what gets asked." Asa said, quietly, and didn't say anything else - though he did feel a little bad about intimidating her. Even though it wasn't difficult to do - and it felt like she was always intimidated by him - Asa didn't like that he would be considered as such by anyone, especially his sister. But, he did stick to his rule-following values rigidly, which he guessed might be a part of it. He would just have to apologise later, since she'd left quickly, and maybe cook her something special. Cooking wasn't something he wanted to be a huge part of his identity, but given that's what his ability centered on, there was little choice - especially as he couldn't stand the thought of not being needed or not getting validation that yes, he was important.

Then, focusing on his cousin, Josephine, he gave her an expression that made it clear he was not going to be bargained with that easily. Asa did have to admit, though, he very much appreciated her music - after all, he liked to play the violin, so he certainly liked music. But using it to make a trade for his food? No dice.
"We'll see about that." Asa said, catching the comment about getting extra food. Some of these he'd have to take into the town after the meeting, so he wanted to be sure he had enough.

The meeting... Asa figured it was about time to get to it. So, he washed his hands, then left the kitchen, and walked to the meeting area, to wait for the others to arrive as well. He wondered what it would be about - it had sounded urgent, but then, sometimes things did get a bit overdramatised. Still, it was important to attend... and he hoped things would go smoothly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Phantom of Valhalla (encanto based) rp (o&a)

Postby kellybelly1403 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:44 pm

Mica Withers
Eighteen | Villager | Tagging: Emersyn | Streets -> CafΓ©

It was a pretty laid-back day for Mica. He didn’t have a job so he spent most of his time wandering the streets, and annoying friends. He wasn’t close with his father, and he didn’t have a mom either, so he was almost never at home. Now, that wasn’t a bad thing, he quite enjoyed the streets. There were always new people, and new places to see. The boy loved looking through all these small business windows. Some were music shops, clothing shops, and even paint shops. But his favourite one was the CafΓ©. He went every day, although never went in. The food always looked delicious, but the real reason he went was because his favourite person to annoy worked there. And just like that there she was. Although, her face wasn’t just annoyed, she was enraged as well. β€œEmersyn, I-” he spoke out of surprise before bursting out into laughter. Mica hadn’t planned anything yet to annoy her, mostly because he didn’t know she was working, nor was he expecting to actually run into her. But this was perfect.

The boy did feel bad that she spilled her coffee on herself. β€œWellllll people may not, but I do.” He smirked. β€œHow else would I be able to watch the town’s prettiest girl get her hands dirty? Literally.” He gestured towards the coffee.

Avalon Barlowe
Sixteen | Zoologist | Tagging: Josi | Her room

Bundled in her blankets, hood pulled up, Avalon lingered in her thoughts. Reliving what she said to her brother, regretting how she responded, wondering if there was something she could have done differently. She knew her brother cared for her, but it was hard for her to see, it was hard for her to see anyone care for her. But whenever she had these doubtful thoughts, Juniper was always there for her. Always knew what to say, when to say them, and what she needed to hear. Honestly, Avalon wouldn’t know where she would be without her power to understand animals.

The creak of the door brought her out of her thoughts, and there came Asa. β€œWh-what. What do you mean by family meeting?” Avalon stressed. Her heart immediately started pounding out of her chest. Palms sweating. The girl had know idea there was a family meeting, let alone today? When was it going to be? Now? Later tonight? It ought to be soon right? Was that what her brother meant after the meeting? β€œAsa why didn’t you tell me in the kitchen!?”
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me