Astral Estates (A space RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (A space RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- ship's 'mother'- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria

The sweet and sensible but thunder and bee disliking one hummed. He smiled and nodded to them, saying "I just started lunch." The pretty male with turquoise eyes hummed. The shoulder length brown haired one noticed Kayden and Royall. "Are you two here for food too?"

He smiled at Haru and said "Spaghetti."

He then looked to Finny, and nodded at his crush. "You're welcome," he said, and gave a sweet smile.

Jones- m- 18- pan; open- first officer- Tags: everyone in the cafeteria, including Januss

The German Shepherd with hair smiled and nodded to his friend.

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He said "Thank you, and if they could both talk I'm sure they'd thank you. They can't talk though, so guess im speaking in their place. Now! Let's go see if we can find the cafeteria this ship must have."

The wolf, meanwhile, leaned on Keith and perked up at the mention of food. He made a happy little sound.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She nodded and said "Yeah," then looked to Kedama. "Come on, pup, let's go get you some food."

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "Yeah," then waited for the others.

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Matt and co, Mabel

The alien cat mewed a bit as he listened. He perked up at the mention of food, tail flicking.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags: Falda

The golden brown haired green eyed male nodded to the girl. He said "Its fine, but why were you hiding in the vents? Is someone on this ship after you?" he asked, and got down. He grabbed Miracle, and put him down. He then turned and held up his arms to help her down. If the dragon symbiote girl actually needed help, that was.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "Would you like to explore with us?" he asked.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl smiled and said "Yeah! Let's go explore together," then waited for the answer from the boy.

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one shook his head. "No, we...were just exploring, but I actually kind of am hungry."

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The friendly and heroic white wolf with red markings wagged one more time. She continued to lead the kids.

Amaya- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The playful, sweet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She led the fox boy after her mom, and nodded. "Of course I want to keep exploring!" she said, and continued to follow her mom.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one smiled. "Let's go," she said, and began to lead the way with her half brother.

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender well muscled one nodded. The green eyed and brown/black haired one hummed. He was silent now that he'd spoken. He began to walk with Jeshika, looking back at the kids.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then nodded. The green eyed one smiled a bit. They silently took Sam's hand, and began to follow their cousins.

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags: Luca, Miguel

He glanced to the blonde and nodded to him a bit. "I'm used to space, but you two probably aren't, really."

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl nodded to Celina, and looked at the picture. "She is ..so cute!" she said, then shook her head.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The dark haired male looked to the others, and looked at the picture. "Where should we start looking?" he asked.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous, Ed and Ein

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked back at the professor. He then looked to the girl and dog.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein, Sada and Venomous

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled at the dog, then looked to the man. "I don't know if it's like earth, but it's definitely a planet. I'm assuming this big dog isn't yours either? You asked if he was mine, after all."

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

The white and ran or brown Terrier mix yawned.

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

The blonde kept nearly fell over but stopped himself.

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

The white and golden flame eared kitten purred.

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy smiled as he nodded at the cook.

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl smiled and pet the kitten.

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

The gray brindle and white male laid down.

The white and golden tan one laid down.

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

The playful and spirited gray and white dog waited.

Daia and Daina both waited.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Bella and co

The strong willed and loving red and white male got up and came over.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika got up and came over.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: each other/open

The courageous but calm and polite black and white Rigel laid down.

The playful and loyal twins laid down.

Shion- m- 16- No. 6 canon- Nezumi- Tags: Nezumi and Inukashi

He nodded and began to walk, then paused. "Which way should we go?"

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Tags: Shion and Nezumi

They shook out long dark hair, then moved to follow. "I don't mind either way; one of you could pick."

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags: Ralsei, Kioshi

The white goat child smiled at Kioshi. "Are Frisk and Chara with you?" he asked, as they hadn't come with him.

Kioshi (Quiet) Makoto (Sincerity) Kinsatsu (Kin- golden)- they/them- 14- bi- Chara and Frisk- Undertale OC- humanoid dingo monster- has bro and sis- Tags: Asriel and Ralsei

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one hummed. The eared and tailed scarf wearing white and ginger haired one smiled. "That's fine with me," they said to Ralsei. They then looked to Asriel, saying "No..." and shaking their head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:00 pm

Falda~ “No nobody is after me, I am just super shy.” I said to Dean. (Of course Celina would be onto Poisiana, she’s very observant, and she knows evil, because her brother Carlton was very evil, and he tried to kill her, because she knew quite a lot and he wanted her out of the way, thus the best way to silence her was to kill Celina his own sister.)

Eddie~ “Is Rey always like that?” I asked Ben. ”That is a dumb question Eddie.” Venom said to me in my head.

Celina~ “I know right.” I said to Rey. I laughed at Eddie’s question.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:39 pm

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒂

Male // Human \\ Identity V // Tags: Viral, Miguel

......................................................................................... ....................................................... ...
Amazed, he watched as the planet he knew as Earth became smaller and smaller on the horizon. He was going to remark on something, but decided against it as he turned around to see the other two in deep conversation. Tilting his head to the side, he quietly listened in on the other two's conversation. Whilst seemingly calm on the outside, he could hardly contain his excitement internally. "So. If I heard correctly. We're right now in space. On this machine called a spaceship. That apparently allows us to travel beyond earth?? And somehow allowing us to breathe out here?" He mused out loud. "I didn't even realize this was possible...." he murmured to no one but himself.

"Hooooh, so you're an expert in space huh." Luca turned towards Viral, a sharp glint in his eyes. "Saaaay, would you like to give me a niice long detailed explanation on how space works as well as a spaceship suuch as, how it is built, what kind of components goes into designing the ship to suit human life, when was this made possible as well as....." Luca started asking millions of questions at once.
......................................................................................... ....................................................... ...

//Akdjekaldjke sorry for this late response, got caught up on schoolwork '^^
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:54 am

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- ship's 'mother'- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria

The sweet and sensible but thunder and bee disliking one hummed. He smiled and nodded to them, saying "I just started lunch." The pretty male with turquoise eyes hummed. The shoulder length brown haired one noticed Kayden and Royall. "Are you two here for food too?"

He then looked to Finny, and nodded at his crush. "You're welcome," he said, and gave a sweet smile.

Jones- m- 18- pan; open- first officer- Tags: everyone in the cafeteria, including Januss

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He said "Thank you, and if they could both talk I'm sure they'd thank you. They can't talk though, so guess im speaking in their place. Now! Let's go see if we can find the cafeteria this ship must have."

The wolf, meanwhile, leaned on Keith and perked up at the mention of food. He made a happy little sound.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She nodded and said "Yeah," then looked to Kedama. "Come on, pup, let's go get you some food."

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "Yeah," then waited for the others.

The alien cat mewed a bit as he listened. He perked up at the mention of food, tail flicking.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags: Falda

The golden brown haired green eyed male nodded to the girl. He said "It's good that no one here is trying to hurt you." Without looking at her, he held out a hand. Just in case she wanted to hold it, which he'd rather she did. She was a child after all, and a ship must be big, like a plane. You could probably get lost without even wanting to. Miracle wagged as he stood beside the both of them. Dean then began to walk, asking "Where do you want to go first?"

(Kay)

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "Would you like to explore with us?" he asked.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl smiled and said "Yeah! Let's go explore together," then waited for the answer from the boy.

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one shook his head. "No, we...were just exploring, but I actually kind of am hungry."

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The friendly and heroic white wolf with red markings wagged one more time. She continued to lead the kids.

The playful, sweet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She led the fox boy after her mom, and nodded. "Of course I want to keep exploring!" she said, and continued to follow her mom.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one smiled. "Let's go," she said, and began to lead the way with her half brother.

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender well muscled one nodded. The green eyed and brown/black haired one hummed. He was silent now that he'd spoken. He began to walk with Jeshika, looking back at the kids.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then nodded. The green eyed one smiled a bit. They silently took Sam's hand, and began to follow their cousins.

He glanced to the blonde and nodded to him a bit. "I'm used to space, but you two probably aren't, really."

He then turned to Luca, when the other human of the two began speaking. He sighed as he then bombarded him with questions. "Slow down! One question at a time," he said. He shook his head a couple times, clawed hands at his sides. The sharp teeth showed every time he'd speak. "I don't think anyone knows how space works...but you can't breathe in space. Unless you're an alien I'm sure," he said. "I also don't know how ships are built, since I wasn't a builder, but there's this thing called life support."

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl nodded to Celina, and said "Yeah. Now let's go, before that strange lady notices us leaving..."

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The dark haired male looked to the others, and nodded. "I mean...I don't know, since we haven't really been around any babies or little kids. No one we know has little ones yet." He then agreed they should slip away, all four of them, while they could.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous, Ed and Ein

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked back at the professor. He then looked to the girl and dog.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein, Sada and Venomous

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled at the dog, then looked to the man. "I don't know if it's like earth, but it's definitely a planet. I'm assuming this big dog isn't yours either? You asked if he was mine, after all."

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Bella and co

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: each other/open

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Dogs (the two older pups, adult refs under that one)- Tags: Shion and Nezumi

They shook out long dark hair, then moved to follow. "I don't mind either way; one of you could pick."

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags: Ralsei, Kioshi

The white goat child smiled at Kioshi. "Are Frisk and Chara with you?" he asked, as they hadn't come with him.

Kioshi (Quiet) Makoto (Sincerity) Kinsatsu (Kin- golden)- they/them- 14- bi- Chara and Frisk- Undertale OC- humanoid dingo monster- has bro and sis- Tags: Asriel and Ralsei

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one hummed. The eared and tailed scarf wearing white and ginger haired one smiled. "That's fine with me," they said to Ralsei. They then looked to Asriel, saying "No..." and shaking their head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:29 pm

Falda~ I looked at Dean’s hand and hesitated for a second, then I grabbed it. “I don’t know.” I said to Dean.

Celina~ “Yeah that would be a good idea.” I said to Rey and Ben.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:49 pm

The golden brown haired green eyed male smiled as she took his hand. "Let's go...this way," he said, and started to walk.

He then turned to Luca, when the other human of the two began speaking. He sighed as he then bombarded him with questions. "Slow down! One question at a time," he said. He shook his head a couple times, clawed hands at his sides. The sharp teeth showed every time he'd speak. "I don't think anyone knows how space works...but you can't breathe in space. Unless you're an alien I'm sure," he said. "I also don't know how ships are built, since I wasn't a builder, but there's this thing called life support."

The girl nodded to Celina, and began to walk.

The dark haired male looked to the others, and began to walk as well.

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Dogs (the two older pups, adult refs under that one)- Tags: Shion and Nezumi

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:21 pm

Falda~ I nodded and followed Dean. “Okay.” I said to Dean.

Eddie~ I follow them. Celina knows what’s she’s doing.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me