[ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: [ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:14 pm

Six Kerrigan||Female||Titanfall||Red-tailed Hawk||Center Crest||Tagged: Tanjirou
    "People do funny things when they're put in situations they aren't familiar with." It was something she was all too familiar with. She'd been a pilot for some time, but there were plenty of grunts out there who hadn't even touched a rifle before they joined up. They wanted to protect their homes, but they never really stopped to consider what said protection might entail. She tried her best to keep their spirits up, but it took more than ideals to endure days of gunfire and death.

When Tanjiro talked about the Japan he came from, Six let out a low whistle. "Guess that's why you've never seen a titan before," she said, "I don't think we've used coal as a fuel source in-"

"Approximately six hundred years," AX supplied. Japan's Taisho period began in the early twentieth century, roughly seven hundred and eighty years before our own time."

"So you're from the past then, " Six said. "Or we're from the future, I guess. Whatever pulled us here must be pretty powerful if they can reach that far back." It was surprising to have it confirmed, and more than a little unnerving. Six was far from a scientist, but she'd read plenty of novels, and generally speaking bad things happened when the past and future started mixing. What would happen if this kid got hurt, or killed? Would she suddenly cease to exist? Would she go back to find that the IMC had won the war? Or that the Frontier hadn't even been settled in the first place? The pilot pushed those thoughts aside for the time being, but resolved to protect the kid at all costs moving forwards. She didn't want to get retconned out of existence.

InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:30 am

Charlie Cassandra Winchester l Vessel of Asbeel l animal companion is a Timber Wolf l Supernatural Oc l tagged- Shirasu l location - central crest

The young women rubbed the large canine between the ears a few times and let her hand drift over one of the soft things. The whole time listening too, and keeping a carefull eye on, the white haired young man and his racoon friend. So she wasn't the only one that had a strange dream either. Charlie started too wonder then if maybe everyone who had been brought too this world had the same or similar dream as she had. Of course not that having such a thing bothered her all that much, considering her partner frequently spoke too her in her dreams. But if a apparently potentially ton of people had this one dream? That was a little odd....as in on purpose odd.

When the young man, Shirasu as he had introduced himself as and which immediately prompted the Hunter too internally search her knowledge of angels and demons for a matching name, the young women figured she should do the same. Only how? "Charlie.", the brunette spoke up, "Names Charlie Campbell, guess I already introduced you too my companion. Sorry if he ever seems a bit prickly. I'm overly cautious a lot of the time, nice too meet you Shirasu." Charlie decided it was best too use her grandmother's Maiden Name and her actual name instead of her middle here. The only one that called her by her middle name was Asbeel. And if anyone corrected her calling her 'Winchester' instead of 'Campbell' it meant they were likely from her world....be ally or foe.

"And if you can call this a trip? Then yeah. There's at least one other person out here on the same 'saving the world' job as we are supposed too be on.", the young female Hunter replied reaching up too snap off a low hanging part of a branch. She looked around at their surroundings with a rather annoyed look on her face. "Wherever we are may as well figure out what's going on and clean this up fast. I don't know about you but I've got my own stuff too deal with back home. We should keep going and see if there is a town near by."[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:09 am

Uta - male - Tokyo ghoul - Black Squirrel - the center crest - tags: Eren, Kerry, Hunter, open
---
He watched the two boys, blinking his eyes at confused 'names again? seriously do those animals talk to them or why do they name them?' he thought himself a little bit left out and annoyed. His stupid guide squirrel didn't talk anything, not even in its squirrel language, it just followed and stayed silent. It sure made him wonder if he was the wrong person being taken to this world or maybe his guide animal was just not that clever as the other guide animals seemed to be. He looked at Hunter first as he spoke up, seeing that he may have some superpowers maybe some wizard kind of thing, he was not sure "Boiling isles? hm never heard, but well like you said we're all from different places...worlds...ages...kind of weird, but cool too..." he said silently. He then turned to see another boy who said herself to be Kerry, he did see like any normal human being, then the brunette he saw earlier.
When all three were introduced themselves he thought to do the same, not wanting to be rude to them "Nice to meet you Hunter, Kerry, and Eren...I am Uta from Tokyo" he said looking over the squirrel "the black squirrel is my partner I think...and I guess the Eagle is yours?" he looked at Hunter "what is that other bird?" he asked looking the Cardinal. He was not great about knowing birds except for the very basic everyone-knows-birds, but this bird seemed somewhat odd.

Shirasu Kinjou - male - Donten ni warau - Raccoon - the center crest - tags: Charlie, open
---
He looked at her silently "Charlie? oh okay nice to meet you too Charlie" he responded with a smile 'Charlie? isn't that a male's name?' he thought to himself but kept it to himself not wanting to be rude or hurt her mind. Well then again she was from another world, so maybe those names were not so odd in there and he did have a weird name too. He nodded "I hope you're right and this can be cleaned fast, but I do have my thought about that as if this was an easy one to do then, why that goddess or whatever didn't clean the mess herself and why did she need to bring who knows how many in this world to do the job," he said to her thoughtfully.
He then nodded to her "yeah sound good to me, maybe there could be some food in the town if we found some, I know there are some fruits in the trees, but I am not a fruit expert and can't say are they eatable or not" he said with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❖ ] Hunter- Part 10

Postby Bayleef » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:09 am

Hunter aka Golden guard|Male|Witch|16|Location: Center Crest|Tags: Kerry, Uta, and Eren

Hunter studied Uta for a moment. He seemed to be pondering everything over, but seemed the most baffled by him and Rascal. Then Uta spoke up, asking him what exactly Rascal was. Hunter was about to say he just said, but stopped. These people wouldn't know what a palismin is, and by the looks of it, some may not even know what their guide was, in the case of Kerry. It would be best to explain in a little more detail.
‘You going to explain what a palismin is?’ Rascal chirped in inquiry.
Hunter nodded to the cardinal before setting his helmet down and holding out his staff a little to present it to the group. Rascal flew around and landed on the singular wing atop it. Hunter motioned to Rascal and smiled slightly. “Rascal is a Cardinal palismin, which is a witch's animal companion and secondary source of magic. But, if you are a witch who lacks a bile sack like I do,” Hunter frowned, as he didn't really like talking about his major handicap. But right now these others didn't seem to have magic, so he felt a little more at ease.
“Then a magic staff is your main source for magic. Palismin are carved from palistrum wood. They can take the form of most anything. Whatever that witch who carves it desires. However Rascal found me, as he lost his former witch. While palismins can live like any normal animal, they also take the forms of staffs. Rascal, if you will,” He nodded to the palismin, who cooed back and and lifted off, gliding down toward his open hand before quickly shifting into his staff form.
Rascal's staff form consisted of Him turning to wood, and a long black base extending down for the now wood bird to perch upon. The staff fell into Hunter's hand, and he dropped his artifical staff to clutch the palismin staff in both hands.
“Once in staff form, Rascal allows me to use magic,” He replied, quickly channeling the magic from Rascal to teleport across the clearing in a bright golden flash.
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:24 am

Kitahli-Huei | Female | Argonian | Common Gliding Lizard | Jel Dictionary | Tagged: Will Graham, Six, Tanjirou

The further up the hill they trekked the more ruins appeared on their path. There was probably some reason that these ruins survived better on the hill instead of below it, but the Nisswo didn’t know or particularly care. A lifetime of preaching the truth of impermanence made Kitahli-Huei distrustful of ancient ruins. The xanmeers of Black Marsh were norg—forbidden—for a reason. The ancient Saxhleel worshipped Sithis-the-Destroyer out of shunatei. They made blood sacrifices and cried out for change to stop, not understanding that change is a necessary part of life. When the Hist showed the way, Argonians abandoned their Stone Nests and chose to build out of mud and wood instead, surrounding themselves with constant reminders of the impermanence of life.

Kitahli-Huei knew this—heck,she was a preacher of Sithis-the-Changer!—and as any good Saxhleel would, continued to ignore the ruins, even going as far as to walk on the dirt instead of a partially-exposed cobblestone path. It was getting increasingly hard to avoid the ancient structures, much to her irritation.

Wherever we need to be.” The Nisswo mused to Will Graham’s question, then froze as Sarpa suddenly hissed. The lizard had flown ahead a bit, but now he was gliding back. Kitahli-Huei crouched next to the remains of a wall and Sarpa landed on her head.

They stayed there, unmoving, as loud thuds from afar grew closer and closer. It sounded like a giant was stomping through the jungle, almost like a Miregaunt, but not as woody. Kitahli-Huei honestly couldn’t place the distinct tone to the footsteps, but as the possible thread came into view she realized why.

It was metal. A massive metal automaton, a crude mockery of the humanoid form, two-legged and two-armed with no clear head. It pushed aside branches like they were nothing, snapping them without a care. Two humanoids stood near it, seemingly not worried about the sheer strength their…golem? Creation? Weapon? displayed. What even was it? Briefly Kitahli-Huei was reminded of tales of the Dwemer. That long-dead race had many metal creations and some still obeyed ancient orders. She had never seen them for herself, but wondered if they were similar.

Kitahli-Huei carefully stood to reveal herself. She waved to the two humanoids, suddenly aware she was shaking. She tried to stop staring at the metal giant but it was impossible to tear her eyes away from the alien creation. She tried to tell herself it clearly wasn’t a threat, since the two humanoids were right there and it wasn’t hurting them, but did she truly know that? And she had just revealed herself! She could run, but could she outrun whatever it was capable of?

Will Graham, do you know of anything like…that?” She murmured to the man, praying he did.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:49 am

Charlie Cassandra Winchester l Vessel of Asbeel l animal companion is a Timber Wolf l Supernatural Oc l tagged- Shirasu l location - central crest, forest heading off looking for a town or village

Charlie couldn’t help but snort which was then followed promptly by an eye roll.

“Oh trust me. It doesn’t matter how hard or how easy something is, Gods and Goddesses are pretty pathetic and less capable then a rock when it comes too taking care of serious apocalypse-world-ending-level issues. You can’t count on them. Even, and most especially, if they created it themselves. Their titles are nothing but show.”

And with that the young brunette women started walking again, making sure this time too look up into the tree canopy. Even if they were on the same side, or supposed to be anyway, it was better to be safe then sorry. Most especially in a strange new land. Not that anybody else was there as the Hunter reached up to snap a nice branch from one of the trees as she passed under it. After a quick look at the wood, Charlie reached into her jacket and removed the small silver bladed knife before taking the blade too the branch she had managed too brake off. Asbeel had a good point about being prepared for anymore unexpected, unknown faces that may or may not pop up while they were in this world. Her animal companion pulling ahead from her side too take just a slight lead too guide the new duo.

“If worse comes to worse there is always hunting game. Of course that would be a hell of a lot easier to do with a gun but I guess beggars can’t be choosers. Right?”

Not that she had too eat now, a perk of being possessed, but Shirasu didn’t have too know that.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:30 am

(Safe to say this is dead?)
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:06 pm

-......Every multifandom thread I join ends up dying. But yeah. The owner hasn’t posted since page 1 themselves.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me