Stoneview Collegel! *WIP DNP*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Stoneview Collegel! *WIP DNP*

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 am

Welcome, To Stoneview College!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hello stranger!" You see and older man walking up to you. He is balding and wearing silver glasses. He has a smile on his face as he greets you.
"What is this place?" you ask.
"This is Stoneview College!" The man says gesturing around to the green lawns and huge buildings. His smile widens, and he continues. "Stoneview is a dream world! Where we teach you what you need to know about why you're here!" He says still smiling. "Once you find out why you are here, you may leave!" He added.
"Now if you will follow me I will show you to your cabin!"

Table of Contents

Last edited by ✯Clexa✯ on Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introductory Information

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:18 am

Introductory Information

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

As you follow the man around the campus, you look around at the big buildings. They each have a number on the front. The man catches you looking and smiles again.
"Those are where you will be taking your classes" He tells you. "Your classes will consist of whatever you would like to take, We have more programs here then you can think of!"
The man stops in front of a building with the giant number 5 on the front. "This is your dorm room, Inside you will meet your classmates. Good luck to you. And if you ever need something, give us a shout!"
With that the man turned and vanished with a slight pop.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me