Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Meran sulks harder in the back of the police car as they edge closer to the hospital.

The medics are relieved at Thavan's easing up and guide him to the ambulance, taking Sharp with them. Eventually the whole party is in an ambulance and is taken down to the hospital.
After a while of driving the party gets to the hospital. Everyone is sitting in the waiting room, Finos currently being taken care of, and Meran is there too with a cop on either side.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Streets||Tagged: The party
    Meran shifted in her seat, trying to get some bloodflow back into her hands. The cuffs had proved unmoveable, any attempt to release them had only resulted in pain. She'd hoped that the hospital would have afforded her a chance to escape, but it seemed they were intent on keeping her there. Why they were so invested in her she had no idea, they usually weren't. "So what do you think those red-robed guys were up to?" she asked the room. "I kinda thought they might've been undercover, but I guess that wasn't the case. These guys don't seem to know much about them."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: borderline panic attack || Location: Outside || tagged: people || HP: 5/15
    On the way to the hospital, Thavan's leg began to violently shake, and his breathing quickened. As much as he thought he was going to be fine, he wasn't actually going to be ok. He clutched his coat again, as he was ushered inside and brought to a room and rather than sitting down he started pacing and eventually he got so fed up with the constant burn from his burnt coat and undid all of the clasps and pulled it off and threw it breathing heavily, a wooden symbol can be seen dangling from his neck.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- she/her 35 tiefling medic loc. streettags. the party hp: 9/9

Sharp leant back on her seat, idly running a finger through the scar on her lips. The chance to slow down and think was very welcome, and the noise of a hospital's bustle around her was familiar and almost welcome.
      She looked over at the dragonborn, mulling over the question with a frown. If she was being particularly paranoid, she could try to guess who they were, but it didn't seem likely, in another continent. "Couldn't say."

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avrap » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Alexandra Dylson//Wood Elf Medic//She/Her//Location: In Hospital//HP: MAX

Alex heard sirens outside, she made her way to the doors. She had a bad feeling about something, but she couldn't put her finger on it.
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Session closed!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:58 am

Session open!

We last left off with our party at the hospital, cops keeping a close eye on Meran, and a new character?? Let's see what happens!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:06 am

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Streets||Tagged: The party
    "Well, we'll probably find out," Meran said, relaxing as much as she could with her hands cuffced. "Stuff like that always comes back. Maybe not immedieately, but eventually. Hopefully immediately though. Not that I mind the jewelry, but having a convinient commotion to escape in would be super great right now."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pippin2luv » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 am

Averis Vanadian || Tiefling Shooter || He/Him ||

"I have no clue" Averis responded in a strained voice, not hiding the fact that he was extremely annoyed with the dragonborn. "we probly would have found out if someone hadn't tried somethin stupid!" His claws scraped into the waiting room chair as he gripped its arm. He cursed under his breath in infernal, trying his best not to yell in the waiting room.

He took a deep breath to try and calm himself down, instead unlacing and removing his boot to get a better look at where the acid had managed to splash him. It wasn't terrible but it certainly didn't look pretty... though it didn't hurt at the moment. So what better to do than poke it! As soon as his finger made contact with the burned skin he hissed in pain, regretting every second of his decision. Clenching his teeth, he glanced aroudn to see if anyone was coming to see to their injuries.
Pippin2luv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avrap » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:52 am

Alexandra Dylson - Wood Elf Medic - She/Her - Tagged: Thavan - HP: 10/10

Alex sighed while making her way through the hallways to Thavan's room, one of the other medics told her the name of the strong elf. She was thinking to herself, 'things like this wouldn't happen if everyone wasn't so violent.' Thavan didn't seem to notice her in the room as he threw off his coat. Worry sparked in her gaze for a second as she looked at Thavan's injuries.
Avrap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me