Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Finos Death Saves:
2, 13, 6. 2 fails and 1 success, Finos has neither stabilized nor died.

The people in the crowd have almost entirely cleared the streets and sounds of sirens can be heard coming towards the scene. The little girl writhes in pain, a good sign meaning she hasn't died from the injures, but she is too hurt to get up. The parents watch as the medic does their work with breaths held. The panic has sent everyone everywhere, and two of the party members evacuating to the hotel raises shock in there as well. Hotel staff go up to speak to the two members that came off the streets...

The red robes people are lost to the party.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- she/her 35 tiefling medic loc. followingtags. the party
      The girl was, for the moment, out of danger. She hated to leave someone screaming so much, but she had to prioritize to those in danger. Sharp stood up and hurried over to the blond elf. The tall one with the trident was besides him, shaking like a leaf and covered in burns himsef.
      "Get to you in a second", she said to the man, queuing him mentally. "Give me that water bottle. Give it here-" she repeated when the shaken elf took a second too long for her liking to hand over the item and then knelt besides her fainted patient to stabilize him, cleaning off the acid burns with it.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Pain, Panic || Location: Outside || tagged: Finos, Sharp || HP: 5/15
    He was still shaking, it hurt to move or do anything as the acid continued to relentlessly burn his back and at this point, the small scars in the shape of stab wounds could be visible through the acid on his skin and clothes. When Sharp demanded water for him he handed it over to her with a slow and violently shaking hand. He could only nod in response to her saying she would get to him next, his voice was lost in the panic of the acid still burning his tanned skin.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Jivilvilm - Illithid Ambassador - Sharp, Velathraxia, Thavan, Averis

Good News: The civilian had become distracted by the approaching authorities and general chaos surrounding him, and the dragonborn hadn't done something idiotic. Bad News: The authorities were coming, and so were the hotel staff. Hands still wrapped around the dragonborn's snout and pistol, he took a detour into the closest alley, taking her with him. Good, there was a dumpster here. Letting go of the dragonborn's snout, and making a quick 'shush' motion with the now freed hand, he listed the dumpsters lid and crawled into it.

"Yes it does, now get in the dumpster before the staff see us. They'll ask questions."
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose.King » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Finos Illius
-–―—•Male | High Elf Outlaw | Location: Outside the Hotel | Tags: None•—―–-
==>Finos was downed by the failed, horrific, acid reflux of the dragonborn pilot and his body was in so much pain he had blacked out. His skin, sash, even his hair, was burning up and sizzling. The agonizing pain of water touching the sulfuric acid eating away at his skin tore an, unconscious, hoarse, scream through his throat as the pain momentarily heightened, still immobile, tears streaming from his eyes down his face.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Streets||Tagged: Thavan, Sharp, Averis Jivilvilm
    "You're paying my dry cleaning bill when we're done with this," Meran grumbled, crawling into the dumpster alongside the Illithid. She reached up a scaly arm and closed the lid on top of them, trying to keep her vest from touching the sides. This thing was gross.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Session ended!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:31 am

Session open!
We left off with the party split... an angry mob and injured civilians. Plus, they lost the red robes!
What will happen next?

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:53 am

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- she/her 35 tiefling medic loc. streettags. the party at the street hp: 9/9
      While treating the elf, she noticed there were tears streaming down his Sharp noticed a water bottle of his own, clipped to his belt. She moved him slightly to free it from under his weight and took a small sip to confirm that it really was water, then standing up towards the wood elf first.
      "Give me your arm", she said shortly but not entirely unkindly. She started using the water to rinse out the acid, using about a third of it on him before turning around without further word and continuing the process on the father and mother of the girl, some of the few of the crowd that were still in the area after all the mess. The sirens still sounded on the background, she hoped someone had called an ambulance at this point - several of these people would need to be taken to a hospital and she hoped to be able to accompany them there, for her own peace of mind if nothing else.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:58 am

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Pain, Panic || Location: Outside || tagged: Finos, Sharp || HP: 5/15
    Thavan held out his arm as he was told and bit his lip as pain shot through his body once again for a moment, his cry of pain was muffled by him biting his lip though there's now a bit of blood running down his lip. With a sharp exhale he hoped that whichever vehicles those sirens were coming from, that there would be an ambulance or two, or three. A lot of people needed medical attention.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me