Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Dungeons and Dragons - Welcome

Postby Rose.King » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Finos Illius
-–―—•Male | High Elf Outlaw | Location: Outside the Hotel | Tags: @The Party•—―–-
==>Finos turned sharply and slapped Averis briskly, teeth baring in a soft hiss, tearing himself away from the male's grasp. He then ran after the man, sliding his dagger from its sheath in his thigh, eyes narrowed as he locked on the man, slowing his pace as he exited, continuing to follow, but pausing as the male was talking to another red cloaked figure, gritting his teeth. Could he take on two at once? He huffed impatiently.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: knife-ears mc-long stick

Postby NaCl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Thavan Strine || Wood Elf Muscle || He/Him || Mood: Alert, slightly angered || Location: Outside || tagged: Finos, Ariki, Meran
    Thavan neglected what was left of his now cooling tea and left right after Finos, stopping outside of the door and turning left. He came to a stop and stood somewhat behind the other elf, following his gaze to the man they had already seen who was now talking to another.
    He huffed and narrowed his eyes, he decided on putting his trident away and moving his hand to the small pistol he kept on his person at all times.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Jivilvilm - Illithid Ambassador - Those Party members going on the chase

Jivilvilm felt vaguely annoyed when the Dragonborn chose to ignore him and left the table. The fact that several people left this table so quickly actually had him interested. Then he saw one of the elves grip their trident, and another draw a dagger from his waist. Well, mayhaps he wouldn't have to pay for a fresh brain so soon. Leaving his glass on the table, he kept close behind whomever was last int he conga-line of people going after......whatever they were going after.
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Velathraxia Meran||Dragonborn||Pilot||Streets||Tagged: Thavan, Ariki, Finos
    "Oh hey, they've got Sushi here!"
    Meran's hangover was beginning to fade, and with it her desire to pursue the mystery man. Sure, he could be calling in some black dropships to tackle and cuff her, but now she was beginning to realize how hungry she was. "Should've grabbed something at the hotel," she said, more to herself than anyone else. "I could eat an Owlbear right now."

The Dragonborn caught flashes of a red hood in front of her every now and then, but she was more interested in the shops lining the street. She'd gotten in pretty late last night, and she hadn't really gotten a chance to look around. Really, she was following her companions more than she was following the guy. They seemed to know where they were going. "So, elf dude," she said to the elf running down the street a short distance in front of her, "if you're following him, can you hold him down or something while I catch up? I'm freakin' starving right now. Or maybe I could eat him? I mean, dragons eat humans all the time, right? That wouldn't be weird, or anything?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyNeet » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Ariki
Half-orc Bard | She/Her | Location: The Outside World | Tags: The Party

Ariki, having just monologued slightly, realised a bit too late that she had lost sight of the mysterious man. And everyone. She held back tears and tried to keep looking tough. "I meant to do that.. haha.." she mumbled to herself, walking back inside slowly, sitting back at the table and sneakily sipping at the sweetest tea that was left. "Ill just wait to see if the tiefling can help..."
BunnyNeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏɪɴᴛʏ
      ---- cis female 35 tiefling medic loc. back to the hotel room tags. party
      She looked briefly back at the buffet to see both elves, the half-orc and the dragonborn all getting up to follow the man outside, before going up the stairs at a quick pace back up to her hotel room. Her things were, thankfully, mostly in order near her backpack. She shrugged on her heavy leather coat, clipped the pistol to the hidden holster with a feeling of relief, checked that her medkit and supplies were still all in the backpack and shouldered it. Eyed the room for forgotten things for one last time, she walked back down, dropping the room keys on the counter. In the lobby empty of the people she briefly talked to, she still felt vaguely amped up but now that none of the curious breakfast partners were around, some of that was starting to drain out.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pippin2luv » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Averis Vanadian || Tiefling Shooter || He/Him || Location: the table™ || tagged: the party
Averis quickly drew back his hand, shooting a disgruntled glance at the elf before watching him dart off after the red cloaked man. He complained under his breath
"well sure, if you're gonna be like that. Hope ya don't get stabbed in an alleyway."
Standing up from the table, he briskly made his way back to his room. Honestly, he was very curious about what this strange man might do or where he might go so he quickly put on his gear, strapping on his vest and slinging his rifle over his shoulder, making sure he had a sufficient amount of ammo on him before walking back down to the lobby.
He briskly walked out of the hotel and took a moment to glance around, spotting what looked like the tall elf and his golden trident. He Pushed through the crowd towards him.
Pippin2luv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Session closed
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Jivilvilm - Illithid Ambassador - Ariki

So focused on giving chase after the straggler in line, Jivilvilm didn't notice when that straggler stopped. Bumping into the person in front, he stopped, looking down at the person in front. A half-orc, as it were (he personally preferred the full-blooded variety). He leaned over the half-orc slightly, electing to speak in the common tongue instead of going for his go-to of telepathy.

"So, would you happen to mind explaining to me just what happens to be going on?"
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:33 pm

Since Egg needed to get one more post in before the session closed I'll close it now. No posting unless you are signing up for the last open spot now or have questions.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me