Transformers: Adaptation 2.0 (NOT ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Transformers: Adaptation 2.0 (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Galactus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:36 am

TRANSFORMERS: ADAPTATION 2.0

<<<Continued from the two previous threads, Transformers: Return to Planet Earth and Transformers: Adaptation. This is simply an updated thread, continuing the same RP, but consisting of updated OC/Character forms.>>>

(Summary currently WIP)

INFORMATION
Original Owner: Crimson_Raven, Galactus
Original Form: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2174662 http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3354902
Current Owner: Galactus
Co-Owners/RP Mods: Crimson_Raven and Thunder'
RPers: Crimson_Raven, Thunder', Galactus
All pictures/art belong to their rightful owners.

RULES
Follow ALL of Tess's rules, including the RP rules!
No God Modding, please!
Use (___) to respond OOC to others!
No cursing! (Transformers curse-slang allowed, since it is child friendly ie. slag, frag, scrap, etc.)
ASK the user(s) to RP flashbacks, character deaths, time skips, etc.. You can and will not take control of that person's character(s) or the events.
Keep majorly descriptive violence and damage kid-friendly!
You must be able to keep up with the RP, unless you are having technical difficulties or real life issues (please tell myself or one of the mods, but you don't have to go into detail about it.)

FORM
Username:
Name:
*Proto Mode (Normal):
*Alt Mode:
*Extra mode:
Description:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Defense(s):
Hates:
Human you guard:

CURRENT CHARACTERS/OC'S IN USE
(WIP)
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Transformers: Adaptation 2.0 (NOT ACCEPTING)

Postby Galactus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 am

Crimson's last reply:

Wildstreak

"Oh I bet my gauges she will!" Wild replied to Deadbeat as he pounded the Predacon's tail.
"Oh boy!" Skywalk zipped away from the flames, the black fire licking her upper arm and sizzling.
"Trix'll make this guy seem tame...ya know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall!" Wildstreak laughed, but the mech's spark dropped as Nightmare whipped around and opened his sword-length denta at his frame.
"Holy son of a-" Wild's dark green optics went anime-wide and he had no choice but to leap for it under Nightmare's belly.
He'd just transformed he faceguard in time before he faceplates planted into the mud and heard Nightmare speak.
"Too bad, that's my speciality." Wildstreak piped back, kicking the beast in the gut.
He felt the weak earth slipping under him, driving Wildstreak helplessly under one of Nightmare's peds.
"Wild!" he heard Skywalk yelp in horror.

Deliah

"It's fine, were...fine.
Are you?
Your doing good Steno, just concentrate." Deliah asked Sterno as they drove and told him that in hopes to keep him strong.
"The other's are keeping him busy for now." Carter said after hanging his head out of the window.
"Don't we make the greatest team?" Deliah sighed and pushed her short hair out of her eyes.
"Okay, so your headed to the tower, meanwhile what do you need us to do? besides not getting eaten." she asked.

Cyberonian

Blister was right, how could they immobilize him?
It didn't seem likely as Cyber was now getting pulled backwards and eventually he let go.
But Cyber wasn't done, he not gripped Tantalum's tail and kicked out his peds into the other mech's hind legs.
"We're getting Tantalum out of here, that's what were doing.
I'll offline before I make Blister leave without him." Cyber responded to Tarn in the comm.
He resisted the urge to slam into Sixshot as he heard him throwing orders at Tantalum from behind him.
That mech had to die.

Swift

The Hemi had made her entrance shortly after Tarn, keeping to the shadows of the prison had maintained her cover so far.
Swift learned of the reason as to why Vertigo was turning on them, the poor mech.
Swift caught a glance at Tarn facing off with Sixshot and felt a wave of pride for their new comrade.
Swift winced as the screeches sounded and interfered with her sensors.
She and waited it out until Tantalum turned to an ironically perfect angle that made her take her move, sliding across the wet floor and stabbing a springblade full of sedative into the Predacon's exposed underarm as Cyberonian roared in pain.

Electrix

Trix felt as if her Spark had froze at hearing Cysphere.
She had a flashback of being in a cell of a ship for days on her own...they never found out what happened to her comrades...no.
Surely Cysphere couldn't mean then, he couldn't be talking about then.
Yet there was the sass and sadistic mocking in his tone that made her paint crawl.
Electrix planted a ped on the side of Fred's helm and watched Sunstreaker and Cysphere.
A part of her wanted to laugh at his response but the Viper femme couldn't find her voice.

Cysphere

The Bugatti Decepticon clenched his dental to breaking point when that shot tore through his shoulder strut.
He gasped and choked out Energon, barely finding air again.
He instinctively held his wound and rolled on his side as the portal whirled open a klik after.
"There.
Now get away from me." he rasped miserably.
Cysphere glared up at his once-partner, evermore grudgingly.
Oh I'll be repaying you some day, Sunstreaker.
Where there is light, there is always darkness. he vowed to himself just before his systems went into shock and he blacked out.

Optimus Prime

The Prime touched a digit to his audial receptor to accept a comm as he monitored the Autobot's progress from the Harbinger's mainframe.
"It is Defect, one of your Titans is down and they are both in need of pickup." Optimus told Titanfall as the silver mech looked up.
"I'll have a dropship retrieve them." he nodded, his green optics clouded with concern.
"Understood, Defect.
Keep your optics skyward, a dropship is inbound." Optimus replied.
This time it was Titanfall who touched a digit to his own helm, his optics widening.
"Say that again, Regal?"

Thunder's last reply:

Sterno drove fast to the tower, he listened to the humans as they asked him if he was okay."Im okay, okay as I can be at the moment. I'm so sorry I put you guys in danger..." His internal systems were warning me of the damage he had taken and his nanities went to work to fix what they could as the young mech drove. Glancing to the human fence around it he tore it aside despite the barbed wire digging into the soft metal of his vehicular alt. "Where do you two believe its safest in this situation? If I bring you with me and that brute decides I'm its next meal you'll go down with me... But... If you do wish to come.. Then I need your help...." Transforming he held the humans in his servo. Sterno pulled the jumper cables from the compartment on his back. He wasn't going to endanger the humans but he needed them due to their size but then again this much electricity could easily kill them if they did one wrong move and that's not what he wanted. His whitish blue optics watched them with urgent worry. "I don't want you hurt... You or your friend Delilah..." The white plated mech casted a glance back to the trees where they had left the others every few seconds before back to the humans in his servo.

Nightmare growled low and roared in pain as the mechs sharp knuckles tore into his wings and underbelly in which he smirked as the mech slipped under his clawed talons. He wasn't going to hesitate to grasp the mech hard digging his claws into the mech as he brought him in front of his muzzle. "This is the fault of all autobots. You all care for each other more then yourselves so when one is in trouble you endanger your whole team to help one mere little bot who wasn't even born on your side." HIs grey optics bore into the red Ferrari's. "Let this be a lesson to you and all your autobot friends.... As I tear you apart..." A growl took over his vocalizer as he grabbed the mech in his jaws and swung his head back and forth in hopes to loosen the plating on him before I opened his tattered four wings and rose into the air. HIs wings were nearly unpliable, they had sustained much damage among them but between all four of them he was determined to take air. He held the mech in his jaws as he rose a bit of a ways into the air before gripping the mech harder, his fangs digging into the metal of the mechs chassis before he threw him aside and glanced to the white mech at the tower. Don't let the young mech outwit you. He was your first target, your prey. He glanced to the autobots below him and his jaws opened and black flams burst from his jaws at the weaklings below before he flew to the tower. It was less then graceful, with his wings not keeping at pace with the other his tail drug into the ground some upturning trees in his wake. The beast let out a blood curdling roar as he narrowed grey optics while flying to the tower.

Deadbeat watched the beast take flight with wild in his jaws and he aimed at his wings but they were moving so sporadically it was hard to et a shot. When the mech took and tossed the red plated mech he glanced to Skywalk. "Hey sky! Wanna be a doll and catch Wild before his plates deep in mud?" He yelled up to her as he took off in a run after the beast trying to dodge the upturned trees as it flew and he lunged and grabbed onto the tail of the beast before he started digging his pedes into the soil to hold it back some. "Uh uh you big brute. You ain't going no where. Not anytime soon." Deadbeat grunted behind clenched denta as he dig his pedes deeper into the ground to slow it down.

Sixshot glared red optics at Tarn and amusement rose his lip plates into a nasty snarl. "Seems we have a traitor in the midst. Decepticon gone autobot. Not just any Decepticon but mighty Tarn of the once noble Decepticon Justice division. Interesting for someone that devoted into a side just up and leaves it." The sixbender stared down the mechs weapon he had trained at his helm and he chuckled when he fired it and he made no attempt to move as the shot tore through some wiring and plating as energon ran down the side of his helm. "NIce, nice. You're soft now." With that being said when the mech started to approach him he whipped the makeshift rifle of a gun loaded with the virus laced bullets at the mech. "I'd watch your step." A sneer made his voice dark and low. Sixshot did note the aim the mech had on his spark chamber and he grinned wildly. "You wanna end up down the same road as the poor mech over yonder? It would be a shame if your new team was to perish of a virus that eats you literally from the inside out." Clicking his tongue on the inside of his denta he broke into laughter. "Imagine how easy it would be to destroy your spark then!" His features turned serious as he slammed the muzzle of the gun into the ex-con's faceplates before cocking and aiming the gun towards swift and firing a cocktail of a poison bullet towards the femme and growled. "I know your weakness as most mechs. They fall into temptation." Sixshot purred and grabbed the mechs plates on his neck plates and slammed a servo into his chassis. Sixshot glanced to his beast he owned mentally at the moment and growled low. That damned medic sedated him, another reason other then tarns interest in the fea was that. 'Get the hell up. Don't you let them take you. Tear them apart if you must. The six bender spoke to his predacon through the forced bond.

Groth watched the two and growled low as they started to attack tantalum in which his instincts took over and he transformed two gatlin guns in place of his servos and fired at swift and cyber. The red plated firebird ran over and hit the base of his arm into cyber and pointed the gun at his chassis and fired a few rounds where he aimed before he grit his denta and aimed a blaster at the autobot medic with hard orange optics. "I recommend you back up." Sixshots rifle firing at the medic made him advert his attention to the golden mech and blister. 'He isn't going to recognize you until his memories are returned to him so trying isn't going to help. I'm not about to let him think I've betrayed him again by not helping him out of this situation.' He said in a comm link to Cyber as he moved in front of his brother of a predacon. His blasters loaded with ammo and pointed to the two.

Blister watched Groth and her green blue optics narrowed and she transformed her servos into her null guns and left them on a blazing load as she pointed back at him. "He doesn't belong here! He doesn't fragging belong with you or sixshot. He's his own free being! He has a... He has bots back home that believe in him. Where they don't lie and deceive to get the image they want." She spat and she fired at the firebirds leg before aiming it to his helm. "Step away from him Groth... Now."
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:14 am

Username: Galactus
Name: Tantalum/Vertigo
Side: Autobots/Ex-Decepticon
*Proto Mode (Normal): https://imgur.com/a/61E5Qzv
*Alt Mode: https://imgur.com/a/IfNHsqC
*Extra mode: N/A
Description: Vertigo is regal, to say the least. He knows how to have some fun and joke around with the ones he feels closest to- but if you aren't them, you will only see the cold and harsh exterior that decades of pain and war have brought onto him. He likes to lead but doesn't mind following. Along with his main processor, he has an attachment called a 'battle processor' or otherwise known as a 'tactical AI'. Once this is switched on- either by him or an unfortunate outside source, emotions are non-existent and he is an armed and ready tactical machine. It's best to stay away and not be the enemy in situations such as these.
Personality: Explained above
Weapon(s): Predacon/dragon alternative mode consisting of; claws, teeth, and some flames baby!
Defense(s): Listed above
Hates: N/A
Other: N/A
Human you guard: None
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:12 pm

Tantalum

Tantalum let out another audial-piercing screech once Cyberonian yanked his tail into his grasp and kicked at his hind legs. The kick did nothing other than hurt him, and the beast tried time and time again to whip his tail out of the chopper's hold to no avail. It all began to seem like a game of tug-o-war, and in an instant he was whipping himself around with his mouth wide open and ready to sink his teeth into whatever limb he could reach- but he froze as soon as he felt a sharp pinch under one of his sensitive underarms and he instead whipped back around and bit down on whatever caused such pain. The 'whatever' happened to be Swift's servo that still held the syringe, and his optics just barely caught the last of the sedative being pushed into him. He let go of her servo with a horrifying roar, and with a rush of adrenaline he finally yanked his tail free from Cyberonian and slammed the horns that adorned his helm straight into the medic's chassis. It was then that sedative settled in with a rapid pace, an extreme wave of fatigue washing over him. Staying awake became difficult, even with the intense fighting going on around him and the fight for his own freedom. He swayed and stumbled around, optics flickering every few seconds until he finally collapsed onto his side. He didn't go fully unconscious, but he was out of it enough to where his surroundings became bleak, dim, and muffled. And then the voice was there. The voice of the one that metaphorically held him on a chain collar and leash. The one he couldn't resist following the orders of, for some reason. 'Get up', 'don't- let them- take', 'tear-apart' seemed to echo in his helm for what seemed to be hours, but it gave him the motivation through pure rage and adrenaline that began to course through him again to get up. He was slow at first, dragging himself back up to stand, his first few steps toward no particular direction wobbly and uncoordinated. He shook his helm much like a dog, bringing himself back fully from what should have put him completely to sleep. He turned around, slowly, facing Cyberonian directly with piercing yellow optics that blazed with an anger not seen previously in the fight. Sure, he was looking at him from between Groht's legs which might have been a little awkward- but when Tantalum charged forward and into Groht, knocking the mech down just to get to the chopper, that was war. With another raging roar he lunged, slamming the entirety of his frame into the mech and pinning him down on the floor. He wrenched a hand(paw??) back and proceeded to rake his claws across the mech's faceplates, before furthermore biting down on one of his shoulder pauldrons and crunching the armor in an attempt to eventually crush the joint underneath.

---

Sunstreaker

Suntreaker's expression remained flat and emotionless even as he watched Cysphere writhe in pain. The blaster he shot him with smoked as he lowered it, not bothering to transform back into his servo as the portal opened as he knew he would more than likely need it for what was next. He turned away as if to walk into the portal, but he didn't take a single step forward. After a few seconds silence, he turned his helm to look down at the mech on the ground over his shoulder, yellow-blue optics piercing into the policecar's own. "I would kill you, but I simply don't have the time. Until next time... partner." With that he stepped towards the portal, not verbally saying anything as he knew Electrix would already be following. As soon as he got through and into the corridor, the first thing he saw was Sideswipe- motionless, and with his chassis slowly rotting away. Now that the distance was closed the pain that Sunstreaker felt through their bond was almost too much, even for a mech like himself. He let out a short yell, putting a servo over his own uninjured chassis before he forced himself to move his pedes and walk towards Sideswipe. As soon as he reached his twin, he kneeled down next to him, waving a servo in front of his face to see if he was even still consciously there, or spaced out in shock. "Sideswipe, it's me. You can pull through this, just like old times." He held out a servo in hopes his brother would take hold of it- and if he didn't, he'd carry him, even if that threw all of his stoic-ness and pride out the window.

---

Tarn

The tank merely glared at Sixshot once the mech had aimed his weapon at him and followed it with a threat. "You won't shoot. Not me at least." And maybe that was the wrong thing to say, a jinx in the least- a sharp pain shot across his faceplates as the muzzle of the gun was slammed into them, but he had enough reaction time after the blow to see where the gun was aimed- and he grabbed the barrel, pointing it at his own abdomen. To save Swift. He had never tried to save anyone. Then followed Sixshot yanking him by his neckplates and slamming a hard servo into his chassis- which he could indeed say hurt much less than the current acid eating away at the armor of his abdomen and slowly seeping into his vents and internal workings. He stood there, dazed for a moment, before making a last attempt and swinging the muzzle of his alternative mode to aim at one of Sixshot's legs. He fired, and the blast sent him falling backwards this time. As he fell he gagged and coughed up a bit of his own energon, and then furthermore struggled to sit himself back up and much less stand.

---

Defect

<Got it, boss.> Defect kept his sight on the sky as well as continuously scanning his surroundings for any energon signatures. He continued to hold Frostwire bridal-style, ocassionally glancing down and grimacing at the state of her and her arm. "Don't worry warrior. I'll getcha outta here. You'll make it. I promise."
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:09 am

((this was my last reply i think you accidentally mixed something up Galactus but it's okay, i wanna edit it a bit anyway.
Also we need to dig up our lost posts for Crosshairs, Drift, Bluebird, Rainer, Trey and Basil.
They were in London, uk remember? after base blew up?))

Deliah

"We chose to catch this train, Sterno.
Kinda have to know were gonna be in life or death circumstances at some point." Deliah replied as they gained on the tower and rammed the fence.
When he transformed she looked up at him.
"Eh nowhere is safe in this situation so I guess we'll go with." she said.
"Yeah, we'll help you.
I'm not gonna be Predacon kibble before I do something that matters." Carter agreed.
Deliah sighed as Sterno said he didn't want to see them hurt.
"It might not feel like it but your doing an amazing job.
How many bots can you count your age that have fought against a Predacon?" she asked him.
"Were getting through this together.
That's what Autobots do." she put her hand on his thumb digit and patted it.
"Now let's fry us a Predacon."

Wildstreak

Kicking and thrashing, useless attempts to try and rid himself from the Predacon's devil denta.
"Come at me, bro!" he cringed as paint and parts tore free.
"I never liked those anyway!" he gasped as the pain shot through him and they ascended into the sky.
"Yeah, wing it, see if I care!" Wildstreak got a grip on the Predacon's jaw and lodged his elbow up into the corner of his mouth, getting leverage enough to pull partly free.
It was no use anyway because by the time he did Nightmare tossed him into the trees.
He went crashing through the canopy and what felt like a hundred branches later he fell free onto...what?
He felt himself slipping away but urged his systems to stay online.

Skywalk

The younger femme nodded to Deadbeat, transforming into her F-16 alt and taking off after Wildstreak.
She had planned to be the one to go after Nightmare as her alt was the fastest but saving Wild couldn't wait.
She saw him falling through some trees and timed it, flying under them and Wild fell on top of her.
The weight was hard for a small femme like herself to take on and her systems complained until she touched down and slid the mech off and transformed back to ped mode.
"Wild!" she rushed to him and turned him over onto his back, gasping at the state of him.
Energon trickled out of his chest and parts of his alt were missing, his whole frame looked crumpled and ravaged.
"Hey! snap out of it! we need you!" she yelled at him, trying to keep lubricant from spilling out of her optics.
Wild's chest heaved and he coughed noisily as his components groaned.
His green optics looked a little faded as he looked at her.
"There a reason we're waitin' around?" he choked and managed a weak smile.
Skywalk vented in relief.
"Help me up, it ain't over 'till the big scary Predacon sings."

Electrix

The femme raised her top derma in resentment at Cysphere and glared at Dread before she passed through the bridge with Sunstreaker.
"Boarding the enemy warship and base...should be fun." Trix said as they landed.
Electrix reloaded her machine guns that were mounted on her forearms and then nodded to Sunny to lead the way.
Soon enough they rounded the first corner of a darkened corridor and almost ran straight into Ironhide, who was pulling Sideswipe along.
"Well looks like this is a short visit." Trix said although feeling on the fence about it, having not been involved in a fight but making a quick exit.
Then she realized that there was something horribly wrong with Sides as the lights overhead sparked to life and flickered, glowing off of something leaking out of sides chassis.
"Scrap, what...happened?" Trix could see that Sides' frame had changed with some pristine looking parts but he didn't look in the least better for it right now.
Trix listened to Ironhide and was shocked by what she heard and she shot forwards towards the direction Ironhide had came from but the old mech barred the way with an arm.

Ironhide

The red mech looked up when he heard a familiar voice and then Sunstreaker and Electrix appeared around the next corner.
"Well we're sure glad teh see you." Ironhide nodded to Sideswipe, who Ironhide was all but dragging along by now.
"We need to get teh frag outta here! Sides has been poisoned by Six-scrap!" Ironhide yelled over the sound of rushing water and gunfire.
Electrix shot forwards but Ironhide flung out his arm.
"Ain't no use in it! We got a team to take care of that spit-bucket reject!
C'mon, we got a ride outside!" the red mech towed Sides along with Sunstreaker's help and looked up as the huge beast of a ship that is the Battalion lowered itself down for them to board.

Swift

The blue, white and pink femme was getting up when she saw Sixshot aim at her and she froze in fear, like a deer caught in the headlights, and gasped.
But what shocked her even more was when Tarn aimed the muzzle of the makeshift rifle at himself instead.
Swift turned as a shadow caught he optic and she saw Vertigo was getting up...how?
"Cyber!" She cried as Groth shot him and then aimed at her.
The femme's purple optics narrowed and she stayed and then gasped as Vertigo charged dizzily into Growth and in that same moment Swift grabbed Cyber's arm and part of his back plating and pulled him with her away from the squabbling Predacon and red mech.

Cyberonian

The gold/bronze mech yelled in pain as Vertigo slammed him, trying his best to keep the Predacon's jaw at bay by punching at his snout and chin until he was throws aside, hitting into a wall and bashed his helm.
Cyber gasped, squinting and pulling a servo to his aching helm.
His limbs felt far too heavy and his vision spotted in placed, disoriented from the knock.
He caught the gist of what Groth told him but the next thing he knew was that Groth was shooting at him, some bullets ripping through his side a he made a weakened attempt to fall all the way over and avoid the fire and then the Predacon crashed into his friend.
Cyber dragged himself along to a large crate and heaved himself upright, his blue optics looking duller as his systems told him of the damages and worked to repair him with wat little energon he had left.
Swift darted over and pulled Cybrronian aside as the other two fell down and went rolling along.

Frostwire

The pale blue femme stirred and felt instant pain shoot through her shoulder and her arm...why couldn't she feel it.
Something had happened, she vaguely recalled, hes optics half opening and flickering on.
Frost gazed up at the sky and then heard a voice, seeing Defect's faceplate as he looked around, was he carrying her? the...Predacon...she remembered what happened and groaned in agony.
"I'm no warrior." she weakly responded, her voice barely audible.
"I deserve this." she hissed through her denta as another spike of pain almost made her scream.

(i can't remember for the life of me what i was going to do when Titanfall said something to regal lol but oh well))
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:52 pm

((I'm a little confused- is your post a reply to mine or was it to correct me and I'm replying to that?? If it was a reply to mine you forgot Cyberonian's response and I'll adjust Suntreaker to Ironhide and Electrix's responses.))
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:08 am

(A small correction and also reply...oh scrap how did I forget cyber?! I'll fix that!)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiver » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:40 am

Stereo vented out a sigh as the white plated mech cast his blueish optics to the sky where the predacon lumbered ungracefully towards their tiny crew. His spark nearly jumped out of his chest as he realized how fast the beast was flying and their progress. He glanced back to his tiny human companions and nodded firmly. “O-okay... I won’t stop you from helping me... but... o-only making the net. Not implanting the net on the beast okay...? I-I appreciate it... w-what both of you are doing...” he murmured before glancing back up. We have very little t-time...” The small mech gently sat the two down before looking towards the power... He swallowed before gritting his teeth and grabbing a few of the wires and pulling them away. His visor warned of the electrical danger but he persuaded on. He placed a few of his plates on the wires and the cord became uncharged due to the plates negatively charging the wire. He became to cross hatch the wires together using his plates to hold the wires in place. “Like this... just be careful... y-you humans weren’t made to deal with electricity of this velocity... I used my chips to chancel out the wires for now...” he pulled out his jumper cable and went over to the wires still attached to the power house and clipped the correct side onto a wire. All they needed to do now was connect the other side to the finished ‘net’ of wires and they had a charged capacity of energy that will shut down the predacons systems and force it into stasis lock. He smiled and glanced back to them. “This is going to work! N-not my best work but.. it’s fine with what time we have... my sword could have easily done the job but Nemisis knows where it is...” he sighed softly hand glanced back towards the beast not far away.

The predacon snarled low as the bot grabbed onto his tail and he flicked him off with ease before narrowing his grey optics on the tower. What were they doing!? Escaping? They were as big of idiots as they were weak! Humans and a fence jumper. He roared, his dentae glistening with energon; both his own and the sparkling’s behind him. He eventually picked up speed and snarled as he landed, his body crushing the trees below his torn chassis. He let fire build in his jaws as he blasted towards the humans and whipped his head towards the ex-Con. “You’re too inexperienced with war boy! You are foolish and weak! You dare escape your easy death!” He snarled at sterno and slammed him down with a clawed servo, pressing him further into the dirt as his wings rose no matter how tattered and flames built in his massive jowls. The white mech squirming beneath his grasp, it was quite amusing to behold. The pest would die today.

Groth he kept his blasters on the two and narrowed his optics as he readied a shot in his blasters before he was tackled by the half sedated beast of a brother he had. “Scrap Tantalum!” He growled some and pushed himself to a stand once more after he finally got off before breathing out a slight huff through his vents and going over he placed a servo on tantalum, pulling him off the golden plated mech. “Let’s not snuff out the bots spark yet brother, we have to think logically and you are not sound of mind to do so.” He didn’t want to betray his I’ll minded companion again but he also didn’t want to make him think as though he wasn’t on his side either. The mech wasn’t going to take advantage of his lost memories. Not again. This would be his redemption.

Blister tensed up and watched in horror as Tantalum attacked Cyberonian, she grabbed her dagger like weapon on her side holester and pulled it out, running up behind the beast and stabbing his back, twisting she used Groths moment of pulling him back to sink it deeper. As much as she didn’t want to hurt him she could sit around and do nothing as Cyber got mauled. She stepped back from Tantalum and moved in front of the golden mech. Her blue green optics blazing but lubricated. “I’ll do it again if I have to... I won’t let you keep hurting him...” Blister bared her denta before crouching down, flickering her gaze between the predacon she once called friend and her father. “Are you alright? Hold on. I’ll get you out of here...” She murmured before growling some. “I shouldn’t have let him hurt you...”

Sixshot grinned and laughed some as Tarn sacrificed himself for his femmes sake, his red optics danced with glee. “Oh silly mech, I told you that your downfall with be your affection! Look at ya now boy. You’re poisoned. You have just as much of a fate as the silly twin. The best part Tarn... you’ll never find the antidote in time. It took my decades to even find one. Nasty little creatures.” He smirked before his systems beeped a warning a tad late and his leg was blasted through. The six bender snarled and fell to the ground in a laugh before narrowing his eyes and pushing himself up some. “To the flaming pits of our dead world... you will die a tragedy! And I wish to the pits that I got to see it. Traitor scum!” He glanced to his predacon and his state before he changed into his aircraft like alt and blasted through the little group Tarn had established and flew into the sky. He didn’t see it as a defeat. He doomed two beings.
Last edited by fiver on Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
X
𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚒𝚖xx 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 xx 18+ xx 𝚕𝚎𝚘 ♌︎xx 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚙
x 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 xx 𝚕𝚐𝚋𝚝𝚚+ 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜#𝟼𝟶𝟾𝟽 xx 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 xx 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 xx 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔
fiver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:35 am

Booooooop
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Hey, I'm back... sorry for disappearing. Would you two be interested in continuing the RP from where we left off? I also hope you're both doing okay!!! Miss you..

Galactus
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me