Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 am

Salam
Taking Nick's hand, he led the boy to a stream.
"Look! Isnt it awesome?" He sighed.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:57 am

Valkeryie looked at him. "Hecate? The goddess of magic? That's awesome. My father is Pluto, lord of the Underworld." She said as if it were normal.

Nicholas followed him quietly. When they got to the stream, his eyes widened. The water was glistening bright blue. "Wow." Was all he was able to say.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:58 am

Alexa wrote:
Alexa Skylar Morris
Female
Bisexual
Daughter of Hades
Pets: a Cat named wolf,a snake named Allistar,
And a hell hound named moon
Powers: necromancy and umbrakinesis
Weapons: sword and shield (skilled with others as well)
Crush:
Tags: Joel

notes wrote:N/A

Alexa nods slowly, "they're not all bad," Alexa gives Joel a smile, "if you ever wanted to meet her I could be there or try to be," she looks down, "I guess I shouldn't be speaking like it's no big deal, I've always been close with my father or... er as close as you can be with a godly parent," he sighs, "before camp when I was being tossed around foster homes he at first started coming to me in dreams before I was claimed then after I was claimed he gave me wolf and when I got here Allistar." She smiles at the snake the look in her eyes showing how much she cared for the animals she had, "he also gave me permission to name creatures of the underworld, the only thing is if I speak their name out loud directly to them like he would do to name one," she pauses for a moment to decide wether or not to say it, "well when Hades does it the symbol like the one when his kids are claimed appears somewhere on their bodies that happens when I do just a different mark," she points to the mark made of variations of swirled and zigzagged lines on the hell hounds left foreleg, "and they become my responsibility or basically another pet." Alexa gives Joel a small smile, "I probably just gave you too much information to take in I'm sorry."

Melanie Cheyenne Thomas
Female
Bisexual
Daughter of Ares
Pets: a Large black dog named lucifer
Powers: telumkenisis and odikenisis
Weapons: dagger and sword skilled with most all others.
Crush:Matei
Tags: Matei -> open

notes wrote: N/A

Melanie's walks Pluto to the Hades cabin figuring he'd be able to find Matei from there. She gives the pup a sad scratch behind the ears and heads off to the Ares cabins to get her stuff her head slightly angled down.

Andy Richard Sanders
Male
Straight
Son of Hecate
Pets: a Black wolf named Raven
Powers: necromancy and mystiokenisis
Weapons: dagger,sword, shield (sometimes spear)
Crush:none.... yet
Tags:open

notes wrote:n/a

Andy notices a group of the quest members had left and shrugs. "Guess that's our que to leave, huh?" He says to Raven and walks out of the arena to wander over to the fountain. Andy thinks over the campers who were going on the quest the Hades kids that ran off and some of the campers who never attended the camp meet up.

Jake Thomas Blackwell
Male
Straight
Son of Poseidon
Pets:California Raven named Lucy
Powers: hydrokinesis and cytokinesis
Weapons: bow and arrow but is capable with others.
Crush:Grace
Tags: open

notes wrote: N/a

Jake listens closely to what was being said in the arena he was sad but also glad he wasn't chosen to go.

Kellin Michael Anderson
Male
Bisexual
Son of Dionysus
Pets: black cat named shadow.
Powers: chlorokenisis
Weapons: prefers powers but sword and dagger.
Crush: Elena
Tags:Elena

Indeed they do.

Kellin chuckles, "I know what you mean," he starts to speak but the girl had already summoned the corpse and it had already began laughing at the corpse, "lucky all I can do is well," he hesitates for a morning before growing an arrangement of flowers around them on the ground in front of the cabin. He the grew a tiny piece of rock the best he could he struggles with it, "I can manipulate plants and tiny bits of earth."

Olly Maximus Skyes
Male
Bisexual
Son of Zues
Pets: Tibetan mastiff husky mix names Skylar
Powers: Aerokenisis and electokenisis
Weapons: a blade that looks like Zues' thunderbolt
Crush: none yet
Tags:maple

N/A

Olly laughs at her comment, "hmm,have I now?i hadn't noticed." He says in a joking matter he lets out another laugh when Skylar bounds in the door tail wagging so fast and hard her whole body wiggles.

Vic Thorn Jackson
Bisexual
Son of Thanatos
Pets: black dragon and grey dragon named Koi
Weapons:This sword
Crush:
Tags:

notes wrote:n/a

Vic wanders camps paying attention to the small details in everything. He hates the calm before the storm but somehow he found seeing every detail of everything comforting.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:02 am

Maple smiled and giggled again. "Don't play smart with me." She said and then jumped when a dog bragged in. She screamed slightly and clung to Olly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:08 am

Elena | 15 | Hades | Tags; Kellin
"the flowers are beautiful." El said, admiring the assortment of colors. "All my powers have death written all over them." She said sadly. "But I can travel through shadows, not very scary, at least not scary for my powers at least."

Andrea | Hecate | Tags; Xavier
"Oh! You're unclaimed! My terrible guesses won't matter. It would be cool if you weren't Zeus, but Jupiter, from Roman mythology." She said, amazed at the thought.

Aria | Athena | Tags; Evelyn
Aria Finished the book, selected The Hunger Games, and sat back down

Andrew | Tyche | Open
Andrew followed the swarm of people. "Why is everyone leaving?" He asked, questioning everyone. "Chiron hasn't officially closed the meeting yet! I'll make y'all have bad luck!"[/quote][/quote][/quote]
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:46 am

Salam
Salam nodded. "Nicholas, I like you." He admitted, and looked down. "I know it's forward,
and soon, but I am drawn to you. I can't help it. Everyone used to call me a flirt, but... I had hide that I dont like girls at all." He said, but the last part faded into a whisper.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:53 am

Adam Swan| Male| Athena| Crush; Sasha| Thalia's pine tree| Tags; Sasha
Adam stepped out of the medical block. It was a beautiful autumn day all the leaves had turned beautiful shades of brown and red. now I know Lucy's okay, it's time to go see the most important girl in my life. in the distance he saw the figure of a girl reading a book at the bottom of Thalia's tree.that's her. he thought. Adam turned and ran towards the pine tree.

once he got there he sat down next to a fair girl with curly red hair and dazzling brown eyes.
" Hey Sasha. how you doing?"
The girl turned to look at him. Gods of Olympus, she's beautiful! her hair was tucked behind her left ear giving her the hot, geeky look.she put her bookmark inside the book and put it down. a beautiful smile crossed her face.
"i'm good, Adam, you?"
"i'm even better now"
Sasha blushed and looked away. "you're really bad at flirting, you know that right?"
" i'd say i'm doing ok."
" you're not even trying to hide the fact you have a crush on me, are you?"
"nope."he replied confidently
Sasha's jaw hung open. she looked at him dumbfounded. she's so cute!Adam thought. slowly he reached out and closed her mouth. he smirked as he did.
"so you admit?" she asked
" why would I want to hold it back? you're the most Beautiful girl at camp."
Sasha blushed again and untucked her hair from behind her ear to cover it up.
"well thank you for the compliment, Adam, but the Aphrodite kids won't be very happy about that... " her voice trailed off.
"well it's the truth. i understand if you don't want to talk about it, i wont push you."
she smiled in gratatude.
" do you mind if i stay here a little longer?" Adam asked innocently
her smile lines deepened " sure."
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:55 am

Roka Zaffre

Female//17//Unclaimed: Poseidon//Crush...//Tags: Open

Roka sat by the lake, a sketchpad in hand and her cat laying across her shoulders/ These past few days haven't made a lick of sense to her but she tried to comprehend what has taken place. Although, one question remained in her head. 'Why haven't I been claimed just yet?' She thought, starting to draw on a clean page. She began to sketch out a realistic picture of her cat, Jayde, starting with his eyes. The pencil gingerly glided across the page, making nearly invisible lines. Jayde started to purr, nudging Roka's ear with his head.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:25 am

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Arena|Tags: Reinette|

Skye dodged with ease - though she hadn't had practice with actual weapons, she'd learned a lot by simply getting in fights in school. The blow had been rather sudden, but luckily, her reflexes were rather quick as well. The wiry girl answered Reinette's slash with a stab of her own, albeit a rather clumsy one.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Inside Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully in the Hypnos Cabin, surrounded by soft blankets and twinkling fairy lights.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Bathroom|Tags: Mark|

A wavering smile tugged at Mirabelle's lips. "Thanks," she reiterated. "And me as well - I-I mean for you, in case you need anyone. I'm here." She felt a rush of heat to her face, coupled by the sudden desire to kiss Mark. She quickly recalled that she'd worried her the inside of her cheek to the point of bleeding earlier - just to be safe, she gave him a soft peck on his cheek.

|Indigo "Indie" Bloom|Female|Iris|Inside Cabin 14|Tags: Open|

Indie made her way to the Iris cabin, humming a Coldplay song under her breath. Jewel bounced along at her heels. The corgi's ears shot forward as they reached the cabin, and she suddenly bolted for the porch. Indie couldn't suppress a laugh when she saw what Jewel was up to. The little dog was chasing after a crane fly, much to the insect's disquiet. Leaving the corgi to her game, Indie slipped inside Cabin 14. Her pale green eyes were greeted by an unmade bed and various art supplies strewn about. A tumbleweed of dog hair floated past her feet. Alright, she mentally remarked. Time to clean this mess up.

|Evelyn McDonough|Female - Questioning|Athena|Inside Cabin Six|Tags: Aria, Noah|

It would most likely be an advantage to have one of our own doing inspections, Evelyn silently reckoned. Despite the fact that the Athena cabin was the tidiest by far - in her humble opinion, of course - they'd been beaten quite a few times this year. If there was anything she hated more than being interrupted when reading, it was losing - well, anything. She adjusted the collar of her white shirt as she surveyed the cabin, being sure nothing was out-of-place.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:22 am

Summer Winter Underwood| Female| Persephone | crush; open|Arena | tags; Stefan, Drew
summer dodged then stabbed then dodged again. her normal summer blonde hair was going black at the roots as autumn was approaching. her opponent was good. he kept dodging her strikes. Drew sat in the crowd yelling encouragement, using her charmspeak to give Summer adrenaline which probably wasn't allowed but Summer was grateful for the boost in energy.
"you're getting slower." she told Stefan as her sword clanged against his twin blades.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me