Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:28 am

I'm fine to slow it down.

Rhochelle
"Atleast I know where the Peridot is, Your pearl couldn't handle the fact the Peridot is guarded."

Yellow Pearl
She snorted again and walked after one of the 20 rubies.

Amber
"Garnet, I'm willing to fight homeworld with you if you would have me, with the acceptance of the rest of you. Steven will be here soon, with Lion to protect him."
Amber stepped towards the warp pad.
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:52 am

"Alright, I guess." Garnet relaxed, "And how do you know where Steven is?" She questioned the orange gem.

"Ok. I'm going to use my telekinesis to try to scare yellow diamond by writing a message in the sand. Thulite, maybe you could help? After all, you can turn invisible." Grandiderite began a plan.

((Shorter post+ less active= slower rp!))
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:15 am

Peridot used the warp to get to were the crsytel gems poofed and captured her .She sits down and uses her mental powers to draw up all mental near by icludeding her limbinancers.She scrambles through the oment to fine them she had found everything but the fingers so far.

Jade growls as the rubys and pearls aprouch standing protectively in frount of them

Steven growls

Lions eyes turn white

(I will play steven till someone wants him)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:22 am

(I could have Steven, I guess.)

Garnet saw Steven and extended her arm, grabbed him and reeled back in her arm. "Steven!"

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:23 am

Spinel

She just.perhaps hack when she saw the Rubies, "t-they are attacking already?! We don't have what we need to stop them!" She looked over at Grandiderite and sighed, "I don't think that is the best idea..."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:26 am

"I know what can stop them." She turned and grinned, "fusion. Garnet, amethyst and Pearl can fuse, and we three can fuse!" Grandiderite had never attempted a fusion before.

((Gtg brb))

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 am

Spinel

She took a step back looking embarrassed, "f-fusion? I am not so sure..." she looked at the other gem and then back at Grandiderite.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 am

Amber
She followed them close behind. "I saw him and his Lion earlier. So well, he's here." Black tar tentacles rose from the ground and chased after yellow diamond. They grabbed her and lifted up her large form. She looked over at the other gems. (I really want Peridot and Amber to fuse, How does that sound? Ill draw her later.)
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 am

(Who is gonna draw the fusion between The other three? Cause I wouldn't feel Comfortable drawing a three gem fusion so I suppose anyone should, Id suggest whoever drew Jade)
ImageImageImage

cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:58 am

(Who would play the fusion?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me